[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.wwe.com/article/2024-wwe-draft-rules

Make your mock draft of who you want to see go which brand starting tonight.
>>
>The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed and Ivy Nile)
this made me laff for some reason
>>
>>14420592
Long clit on "The Pitbull" of the WWE.
>>
>>14420592
She's the big brother believe it or not
>>
>>14420584
RULES OF THE DRAFT:

>Champions on each brand will be protected and are not eligible to be drafted. As a result, Damian Priest, Becky Lynch, Awesome Truth and Sami Zayn will remain on Raw. Cody Rhodes, Bayley, A-Town Down Under and Logan Paul will remain on SmackDown.

>Even though their status as champions allows them to go to both brands, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Asuka and Kairi Sane are eligible to be drafted. They will be assigned to that brand if they lose the titles.

>SmackDown will have the first pick on Friday, and Raw will have first pick on Monday.

>Rosters will go into effect on Monday, May 6, two days after Backlash France.

>NXT Superstars will be eligible to be drafted.
>>
>>14420592
I thought Tiffy was the third creed brother
>>
>Even though their status as champions allows them to go to both brands, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Asuka and Kairi Sane are eligible to be drafted. They will be assigned to that brand if they lose the titles.
Damage CTRL is listed together as one pic. Meaning either dakota and IYO get sent to raw without Kairi and Asuka for a period, which would be weird because Kairi and Asuka mostly fight tag teams anyway and could be on any show.
the girls are staying on slopdown
Kairi and Asuka will drop the belts at blacklash
or a weird scenario where some/all of Damage CTRL stays on slopdown but switches to RAW part way through the year
>>
>>14420584

FRIDAY’S AVAILABLE DRAFT POOL

>AJ Styles
>Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn
>Alpha Academy (Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa and Maxxine Dupri)
>Andrade
>Bianca Belair
>Bron Breakker
>Cedric Alexander and Ashante “Thee” Adonis
>Ivar
>Jey Uso
>LA Knight
>Liv Morgan
>Nia Jax
>Randy Orton
>Ricochet
>Seth Rollins
>Shayna Baszler
>Sheamus
>The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa, “MFT” Tama Tonga and Paul Heyman)
>The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Michin)
>Zoey Stark

Friday’s SmackDown will feature four rounds of draft picks being announced. Each round will consist of the brands making two picks apiece for a total of 16 picks being announced (8 for SmackDown and 8 for Raw).
>>
>jade and bianca listed separately
>rhea not listed
>>
>>14420639
She had a major enough injury to have her vacate the belt on T.V. a week and a half ago. That means she's not on the active roster and officially on the injured list. It's clear that she'll be involved with Judgment Day, Liv and the Women's World Title when she returns though, so she'll stay on RAW, unless they move all of them to Smackdown. Rhea herself however will likely be reintroduced as a free agent, a la Randy Orton upon his return from injury.
>>
>>14420584
MONDAY’S AVAILABLE DRAFT POOL

>#DIY (Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano)
>Apollo Crews
>Braun Strowman
>Bronson Reed
>Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell
>Chelsea Green and Piper Niven
>CM Punk
>The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed and Ivy Nile)
>Damage CTRL (IYO SKY, Dakota Kai and Kabuki Warriors)
>Drew McIntyre
>Final Testament (Karrion Kross, AOP, Scarlett and Paul Ellering)
>Giovanni Vinci
>Imperium (Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser)
>Jade Cargill
>Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio and JD McDonagh)
>Kayden Carter and Katana Chance
>Kevin Owens
>Legado del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Angel, Berto and Elektra Lopez)
>LWO (Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Dragon Lee, Cruz Del Toro, Joaquin Wilde and Zelina Vega)
>Naomi
>Natalya
>New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate)
>New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
>Odyssey Jones
>Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson)
>Shinsuke Nakamura
>Tegan Nox
>The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Street Profits and B-Fab)
>Tiffany Stratton

Monday’s Raw will feature six rounds of draft picks being announced. Each round will consist of the brands making two picks apiece for a total of 24 picks (12 for Raw and 12 for SmackDown).
>>
>>14420663
its kind of weird they listed judgment day at all since homosexual undertaker can't be drafted and it looks like they are setting up liv v becky who can't be drafted and liv v rhea and liv sucking dom's dick
>>
>>14420689
The WWE wants to have the appearance of surprises happening, whether or not they keep it more or less the same.
>>
Is it gonna be like last year where they tease that some people might be split up but then no one got split up
>>
>>14420584
I don't understand the significance of the "brands", all WWE shows are kind of the same
But I can't ever say this on /pw/ because some psycho will start spamming AEW wojaks or whatever
>>
>>14420688
So Braun's off the injury list and Odyssey Jones still has a job
>>
>>14420706
If the only way to make the shows different is by having different wrestlers show up, with some exceptions of course, then so be it.
>>
>>14420706
the wrestlers might prefer it. Before the brand split the first time the WWE did fewer house shows and in theory everyone did most of the house shows. post brand split the WWE can tour 2 places at once, do more shows over all and the wrestlers only work 4 days a week. Another reason is by having the brand split it gives more of the wrestlers screen time and if someone only likes one wrestler or one group the can chose to only watch the show that appeals to them without needing to commit to 5 (7?) hours of tv a week. I only like damage ctrl so I only watch smackdown. I'm sure the girls are happy that its 2 shows otherwise becky, flair and bagley would take up all the air time on both shows. I'm sure the smackdown girls are happy being on a different show than Rhea because Rhea gets more screen time because she is in a male stable and how do you in kayfabe get the belt off her other than her shoot injury?
>>
>>14420721
>>14420727
alright but why do I as the viewer care about this "draft" when I know all rivalries are scripted and there won't be random emergent matches/stories anyways
>>
>>14420741
Because I want to see what show I am going to have to watch and I want to know the shitters I don't want to see are sent to the other show. I want damage ctrl on a show without bianca, jade or nia jax on it because bianca and jade get too much push and jax is a retard.
>>
>>14420584
>>14420638
Here's what I got for a mock draft of tonight's pool. This doesn't include any potential NXT call-ups or returns, so I'm sure it'll be inaccurate:

Round 1:
>SD: The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa, "MFT" Tama Tonga and Paul Heyman)
>Raw: Jey Uso
>SD: Randy Orton
>RAW: Seth Rollins

Round 2:
>Smackdown: Bianca Belair
>RAW: Liv Morgan
>Smackdown: Nia Jax
>RAW: Sheamus

Round 3:
>Smackdown: Bron Breakker
>RAW: LA Knight
>Smackdown: Ricochet
>RAW: Alpha Academy (Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa and Maxxine Dupri)

Round 4:
>SD: AJ Styles
>RAW: The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Michin)
>SD: Andrade
>RAW: Shayna Baszler

That leaves Alba Fyre& Isla Dawn, Cedric Alexander & Ashante "Thee" Adonis, Ivar, Zoey Stark undrafted. Once again, there'll probably be more due to call-ups and returns, so those undrafted will be either drafted on the post-show or listed as free agents.

The one major brand swap I listed that may be interchangeable is LA Knight going to RAW, where you plug Randy Orton in there and keep Knight on SD. That will depend on what belts WWE wants LA to chase and how early they want to pull the trigger on Cody vs. Randy.
>>
>>14420639
Actually interesting that Jade and Bianca are separate, I guess they're not a formal tag team and if they don't want to separate them to different brands they won't but I wonder if they will.
>>
>>14420818
>jax and belair on slopdown
please tell me you have damage ctrl going to raw
>>14420821
my best guess it either it straight up doesn't matter because the way they do the tag teams they will let them be together anyway or they put them as a tag team before they realized Rhea was hurt and they need one of them on raw to replace Rhea because they don't have faith in just using becks and liv the whole time until Rhea is back. I'm also not sure what they are going to do with Jade. It looked like the plan was bianca and jade get the kabuki's belts so they could hide jade being a shitter and make her look like goldberg while giving the 2 of them midcard belts. BUT in some house shows on jewtube from this past week Jade didn't look like a complete shitter, but that was vs Asuka and Kairi and I suspect those 2 could make anyone on the roster look good. They have the bret hart/IYO SKY power in that regard
>>
>>14420847
>damage ctrl going to raw
Probably, since Damage CTRL needs to be separated from Bayley so we don't have the same shit going on for another year. Nia Jax needs a new crop of people to squash, so that move is a no-brainer. There's also an added bonus of potentially interacting with The Bloodline. And to further that, if there will be a Bloodline Civil War 2.0 angle for a Wargames match at Survivor Series, you can have her aligned with Rock / Solo's Bloodline while having Tamina represent the Roman / Uso side.
>>
>>14420872
someone was saying bianca were doing her nxt cunty stuff recently so maybe she is heel turning to fight someone else. I hope if damage ctrl comes over becks stakes time off to be with seth and her kid because fuck her and flair stays hurt. And I don't want that retard Nia anywhere near Kairi and IYO because she will probably hurt Kairi again. Some indians said she has been better since she came back, but nearly all of her fights since she came back have been with rhea, shayna, Ivy, Raquel, Zoey, becky.
Funny shit, she was always famously safe when fighting Ronda Rousey and she tired to get Ronda Rousey fired. She 100% can be safe if she is afraid of getting fucking heemed
>>
>>14420918
Becky Lynch probably would have taken some time off soon, but with her doing promo for her book and winning the World Title at the Battle Royal las monday, she'll be sticking around for the near future until she drops the belt.
>>
>>14420971
i think she probably drops her belt around bash in berlin
>>
File: fridaydraft.jpg (64 KB, 628x571)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>14420584
>>
>>14420973
That would depend on who's returned or gained momentum by that time. She's carrying the belt until WWE feels like they have the right person that Becky can put over, whether it be Liv, a returning Rhea or someone else breaking out.
>>
>>14420980
still think dom should have somehow won it on a technicality.
>>
>>14420980
If Bianca, IYO or Jade get sent over she could potentially drop it to one of them. Though I doubt becky would be willing to drop it to IYO
>>
>>14420977
The number of picks for the main two brands is uneven. Aside from that, I wouldn't say anything is out of the realm of possibility except The Bloodline going to RAW. WWE wants them to be a part of Smackdown since it's the show on FOX currently and will be on USA come fall season.
>>
>>14420992
becky and asuka shoot love eachother and have probably eaten each others muffs
>>
>>14420992
why wouldn't she want to drop it to iyo?
>>
>>14420999
i wasn't paying attention to how many picks the get, and just put what i think i'd prefer. i'd rather bloodline on raw because it's a longer show.
>>
>>14420584
>Odyssey Jones
Why? Why even pretend?
>>
>>14421062
he's going to be labeled a "free agent" and end up back on nxt
>>
>>14420621
>Champs can't be drafted
Stupid fucking company
>>
>>14420584
>>14420621
I hope my girl Nia gets traded to Smackdown and squash that hag Baley and join with the coconuts
>>
>>14420688
>finnerman separate from Imperium
bros...
>>
>>14421002
because bagley went over IYO at wrestlemania and becks has to make everything about her being the best
>>14421000
maybe she would drop it to IYO then because Asuka at this point would rather IYO be the solo champ and is fine with doing tags with Kairi
>>
>>14420584
All women to raw
>>
>>14421066
That'd be a good thing to help them gain momentum.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.