[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nia-jax.png (116 KB, 800x566)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>Nia Jax has had good matches since she got back
Fuck you, I looked up who she fought since she got back.
>Zoe
>Raquel
>Rhea
>Shayna
>Becky
>Ivy
>Maxxine
>Liv
I feel like all those women, aside from Maxxine and Liv have something in common. Hey, remember her first run, she was always super safe with Ronda Rousey and even said in an interview with like 6 other girls there she tried to get Vince to fire Ronda Rousey? Nia has been safe because she has almost exclusively been fighting girls that can heem her and she doesn't want to get heemed. That is why she was always safe with Ronda. She can 100% not be a shitter, she just literally choses to be an unsafe asshole to girls smaller than her and only tries her best when she knows she is fighting someone like Shayna who could knock her teeth out if she wants
>>
u think becky can heem her? liv? wtf
>>
>>14420944
Nia should have the title
>>
>>14420944
i don't know about all that. she's a lot better at talking now too. i think she probably just chose to improve. also most of those girls couldn't beat Nia up.
>>
>>14421035
yeah people don't realize it but nia has lost like 150lbs. shes a lot less sloppy now
>>
>>14421005
Liv and Maxxine can't. Becky would get her fired again. she shoot hurt Kairi multiple times and her third to last fight during her first run was when she almost killed flair. she fought flair one more time and then she got stuck fighting against shayna for like only the 3rd time ever. She quit because of >mental health, which likely means flair was giving her shit. She knows she can't hurt becks
>>14421035
>>14421044
She is afraid of getting stiffed by someone who could heem her. Zoe, Raquel, Rhea, Shayna and Ivy can all shoot heem her. She fights Shayna a lot and Shayna 100% could and would heem her. She has no respect for anyone who can't heem her
>>
>>14421035
>also most of those girls couldn't beat Nia up.
you are a shoot retard if you don't think zoe, raquel, rhea, shayna and ivy all couldn't beat nia in a shoot fight
>>
>>14421058
>>14421142
Nia would kill all of them and Rousey, she's got at minimum 100 pounds on all of them
>>
>>14421450
100 lbs of fat maybe. Rousey and Shayna would 100% knock Nia's teeth out in a shoot fight. Both of them were MMA fighters
>>
>>14421463
>t. never been in a real fight
When you have a big enough size and weight advantage over someone it is just unfair how much stronger you're going to be. Training and conditioning can help close the gap, but as long as the bigger person is at least somewhat mobile they're just going to overpower you. Why do you think there's a new weight category in combat sports every 8 pounds?
It seriously is always 90 IQ faggots who think BJJ training = autowin in every single fight. BJ Penn got knocked the fuck out in a street fight.
>>
>>14421577
I think you are a shoot moron if you think fat fuck nia jax knows how to fight at all. Ronda, Shayna and Ivy all fought MMA. I highly fucking doubt Nia would keep fighting after getting punched in the mouth. Again, she was specifically afraid of Ronda and tried to get her fired and then told the media she tried to get Ronda fired.
>>
>>14420944
What a revolting fat ugly piece of shit
>>
>>14421650
>t. dumb faggot who thinks MMA = autowin
All that shit gets thrown out the fucking window when someone twice your size slams you against a wall, or hits you with more force than you've ever been hit with in whatever faggot dojo you played around in.
Ivy Nile is 5'2, you're genuinely fucking retarded if you think she's even reaching Nia.
>>
>>14421701
you are generally a fucking retard if you think fat fuck jax knows how to fight and is going to block a fist to the face. she is going to get heemed like cm punk did
>>
File: IMG_7083.jpg (13 KB, 222x293)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>14420944
imagine being motivated to type all this over a woman wrestler never mind Nia Snax. LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>14421701
You are right and the other anon is retarded, but you do have to remember these are women, it's quite likely that Nia would just start crying after getting smacked once
>>
Only coomers hate Nia Jax. I love seeing this bruiser throw those femlets around. It's the closet we'll ever get to the freakshow matches of the past. I liked when charlotte tried shooting on nia and nia slapped the shit out of that cocky tranny. KWAB!
>>
>>14420944
ngl Nia has been growing on me ever since she came back desu
>>
>>14421803
Your entire argument is MMA = invincible superhero and i've told you with examples why it doesn't work that way in real life. Literal room temp IQ right there, and i'm talking celsius
>>
>>14421058
>She has no respect for anyone who can't heem her
You say this like its a bad thing. If Chyna didn't refuse to job to tiny girls she wouldnt have drew as many dimes as she did. No one wants to see brock or braun strowman getting pinned by adam cole or greyson waller.
>>
>>14421890
a. strawman
b. you are clearly a homosexual who lives in a country that boarders the indian ocean.
I never said they were invincible superheroes. I said jax doesn't know how to shoot fight and would get heemed by one good hard right from the mma girls
>>14421897
the issue isn't jax refusing to job. The issue is jax is a shoot retard who was incredibly unsafe who injured becky lynch, nearly broke flair's neck 2 times in their second to last match together (third to last match from when she quit), injured r truth and also cut kairi's head open as well as throwing her head first into a buckle so hard she got the move banned.
>>
>>14421874
I guess cows are scared to your people
>>
>>14421913
gms, don’t you worship cows?
>>
>>14421673
But enough about (You)
>>
>>14421874
Enjoying her hurting actual pretty women is the same as enjoying videos of niggers chimping out on someone in the street

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.