[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000096965.jpg (439 KB, 1080x1002)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
Literally irrefutable
>>
>>14422181
What excitement? What edge?
>>
>>14422181
>Tony Khan gets beat up by wrestlers that are smaller than he is
wow exciting wow edgy
>>
>>14422181
AEW fans really think someone wearing a neck brace in public is something Tony Khan made up himself never mind the dozens of people who have done it already in the wrestling industry
>>
>>14422181
>unconventional
>not nostalgic
I'm not even mad about it pulling the old Kaufmann, I think it's pretty funny, but I do hope he wasn't dumb enough to ruin it by talking about it in the presser
>>
>excitement with an edge
>>
>>14422181
Dude confuses excitement with mockery
>>
>gets aew no new viewers
but haha the presenters laughed at him for being a clown so lets chalk it up as a win ;^)
>>
>>14422181
I love the cope that somehow the CM Punk video was necessary to do the Bucks NWO angle.
>>
File: 1000096968.jpg (100 KB, 1080x303)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>14422258
It's a weird collective cope (the guy retweeting pic related is a podcaster who is friends with Swerve, but I'm sure that doesn't influence his opinion at all kek)
>>
>>14422181
Does this dumb paki know that you shouldn't move your head left and right when you got neck injury? Jesus Christ slopEW is so fucking pathetic
>>
Chick is the Japanese wrestling “fan” that dickrides AEW
>>
Why was showing the footage necessary to do this angle a week later?
>>
Couldn't they have achieved the same thing without showing the footage? They could have just talked about it or whatever. And, if it worked so well, why are their ratings and attendances down?
>>
>Announced the footage to take attention away from WWE on Mania weekend
Only worked for a few hours at most
>Showed the footage to humiliate CM Punk
Even diehard Punk haters couldn't say anything knew
>Showed the footage to heat up the Bucks/FTR feud
Nobody cared
>Showed the footage to get more viewers
Had a small bump for the footage, but overall ratings have continued to plummet since
>Showed footage to help Jack Perry's return
Gets Jack Perry cheered with AEWs smarky fanbase, so Tony has to do an angle where he is attacked (but even that's confusing reactions more). Also Jack Perry's time in NJPW is barely mentioned

I really do not understand how you can say airing the footage was a good idea
>>
>>14422181
>hasn't translated whatsoever, in the least, not even slightly into visible interest for aew
>ratings are going DOWN, even
>"hehe see he put da neck brace on it was the right call"
Clapping seals happy with the bare minimum of effort
>>
>>14422181
Tony looks like he's in tons of pain. Look how stiff his neck is. He can't even turn his head.
>>
>>14422229
Wow I share an opinion that Jim 20 head does, I'm so original I should have my own podcast.
>>
>>14422310
It's strange, it's like they ardently defend and still think about this shit everyone else has moved on from as a kickback to being mocked instead of just admitting it was dumb.
The footage wasn't even necessary for this angle, he could have brought Perry back all the same. The footage was a one-quarter-bump and nothing more.
>>
>>14422216
>What edge?

Adam Copeland, duh
>>
>>14422423
I think it's a mixture of narcissism ("see I actually was right and smarter than you for seeing it") and absolute fear of criticism of AEW. Its as if they think that people have been "tricked" into not liking AEW. Truly bizarre
>>
It really sucks for these people who hitched their bandwagons on to AEW and feel they have to like all of it
>>
>>14422389
look at this piggiE squeal kek
>>
>>14422313
Foam neck braces aren't used for serious injuries you fucking idiot. You still have full motion in a foam brace retard.
>>
>>14422401
>Clapping seals happy with the bare minimum of effort
but enough about E-drones
>>
>>14422637
nah thats u lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.