[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do I just not like wrestling? Am I the insane one for thinking the match wasn't amazing?
>>
You are allowed your own opinions.
You shouldn't feel the need to have the same opinion as other people, if you think something different then you are allowed to do so with no judgement or shame.
>>
Most people hated it. It's just Meltzer and a few of his cronies trying to gaslight you.
>>
>>14427256
Just every time I sit down to watch these 6 star classic I get disappointed

>>14427257
So not many
>>
File: 1548929028785.jpg (6 KB, 241x209)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
If you liked it, you liked it.

If not, you didn't.
Stop obsessing over other people's opinions.
>>
No you just have no taste. It's fine, you can stick to the slop shop.
>>
>>14427244
Nah I think everyone’s gone insane. Some literal dweeb has been running around embarrassing pro wrestling these last few days, but apparently it’s cool.

Also, 600k is apparently a good viewership rating.
>>
>>14427278
>Just every time I sit down to watch these 6 star classic I get disappointed
If you watch something with the expectations of it being the greatest thing ever, of course it will not live up to those expectations. If you have no expectations, you will realize it is a 6 star match.
>>
>>14427244
Was it a better match than most of the shitters in AEW have? Absolutely. But it wasn't some innovative, generation-defining match that the generic terminally-online retards like Alvarez and Meltzer seem to think it was.
>>
>>14427320
no i mean every time i watch these so called great matches i feel like im just watching a good match. Even wwe matches are better
>>
>>14427244
No shame in that. You should be proud that you don't like gay ass wrestling. I realized that I don't like wrestling either. I just like bloody brawls like what 70s era Heavyweight boxing, & 90s mma used to be.
>>
i thought it was ok, but no where near as amazing as people say. I can't even remember the last time I saw a good match
>>
>>14427358
wm 40?
>>
It was pretty good, sure. But it had 0 stakes because Bryan is nothing but a jobber now. So we knew Ospreay was going over and there was no dusty finish. So who really cares?

They did a couple of cool sequences, they did a few mediocre sequences as well. They did cringey pandering to the smark crowd. It's a good match, but mainly because Danielson is the modern Bret, he makes everyone look great.
>>
It was a really good match, but the workrate marks had worked themselves into such a lather over this matchup that they had to oversell it as soon as it was over, so that it immediately became overrated. Calling it the best or second best match of all time is nuts.
>>
>>14427244
society has gotten boring and boring people like to get hysteric and claim "greatest x" any time their pulse moves now as compensation
>>
>>14427244
No. The match was just another shitty rehash of Lynn vs RVD.
>>
>>14427438
Was it really?
>>
>>14427244
You have to remember that most diehard fans are emotionally invested in the wrestlers doing well and not the 'characters'. Too much bias overall and they will always try to put them over.
>>
>>14427390
WM 40 boring filler garbage.
it all feels like souless content.
You know that.
or you’re a JEWISH RAT/RETARD
>>
>>14427320
Nah, when I sat down to watch that first Ishii vs Shibata match knowing it was rated 5 stars before hand I still thought it was amazing.
>>
>>14427424
Yeah, no one gave a fuck about these "GOAT" debates. People enjoyed the moment. Now they want moments to possess meaning that isn't there. It's just another symptom of a society in terminal decline.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.