[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715124192321.jpg (118 KB, 828x1179)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Allured
>>
whore
>>
>>14564360
>it's real
KEK
>>
Why does every meme the AEWtists on this board try to get over backfire on them? The allure of Wrestlemania that they shat on for months has proven to be real.
>>
File: 391900493335749.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>14564360
This bitch got allured
>>
kek what an ambitious player
>>
based.
>>
>>14564360
aewxirs...
>>
File: legentil.jpg (9 KB, 200x200)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>hey kid, did you read the copy we sent? great work. you'll be a star in no time.
>>
>>14564360
restore the feeling
>>
>>14564392
They genuinely have to have been cursed by a witch or something. The way everything they say inevitably blows up in their face is honestly uncanny.
>>14564403
Keep posting the Legentil memes, like everything else, it'll somehow backfire.
>>
File: dont rate.png (49 KB, 751x440)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>14564410
what backfired? aew never wanted her
she seems like a two faced primadonna like phil brooks
>>
>>14564360
stupid bitch doesn't understand the "allure" of getting a 5 star match is even greater. Those matches will put you on the map and get you legendary status in the wrestling world. A mania match is just a regular match except maybe a little longer than usual. But yeah, she made her choice and now I get to see her suffer.
>>
File: bait.jpg (40 KB, 960x737)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>14564456
>>
Heatwave is gonna have like 13k
>>
File: Sarray_ChaseU.webm (834 KB, 640x360)
834 KB
834 KB WEBM
>>14564360
Fucking mark whore. Stupid bitch. We could've been happy together in AEW but this stupid bitch can't choose happiness. Enjoy getting raped in NXT.
>>
>>14564392
Nooooooo everyone should be happy having heatless bangers in front of 1500 disinterested cock choppers! Think of the Meltzer stars and Cagematch ratings she's missing!
>>
Are we certain she's starting in NXT? All the dirtsheets said Tama Tonga was gonna start in NXT and that didn't happen.
>>
>>14564360
now that she's being a fucking prick about it I'm glad she's going there
>>
>>14564496
dirtsheets say she's winning a title in her first match at Heatwave
could be wrong but it's oddly specific so I believe it
>>
>>14564360
>3000 people
Enjoy spending years in the PC, bitch.
>>
>>14564434
Bingo
>>
File: 1711152999575419.png (272 KB, 396x502)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
Why are these people so miserable?
>>
>>14564392
Not quite sure how this backfires on them more than it proves the point of Giulia being a mark
>>
>>14564360
Is she trying be a heel in Marigold or something?
>>
>>14564579
>80000???
Yeah we know it was about 140000 altogether
>>
>>14564579
Holy WORKED
>>
>>14564745
Now go and show me those 140k people all together at once
>>
>>14564360
why would she go to gayew anyway? Where they even make Edge & Sashit look like generic indie shitters.

Sure WWE ain't really going to do anything with her either but she has such a unique look that I doubt they'd waste her on Dmg control. The other joshits arr rook the same so you couldn't really do anything with them. You could group up Giu with a bunch of spray tanned whites, blacks or latinas and she'd blend right in.
>>
>>14564901
Edge has looked so much better during his AEW run so far than he did through much of his WWE one. Sasha hasn't done fuck all to even say
>Sure WWE ain't really going to do anything with her either but she has such a unique look that I doubt they'd waste her on Dmg control
Lmaooo if you think she's doing anything other than being lumped together with the other asian women you're going to be sadly mistaken. Whether that's feuding with or teaming with. You know it in your heart that it's going to happen
>>
>>14564489
She could've finished the entire yakuza series and wrestled about 10 matches on roh and rampage
>>
>>14564360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lABzrn7GJDk
>Trusting this guy to book Japanese talent
>>
>>14564360
Stupid bitch. I hope Sarreee shooots on her and breakers her bones.
>>
>>14564579
KEK Look at these wagies seething
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Whore
>>
>>14564360
Sure, just keep her off NXT if she appreciates having functioning ACL's
>>
>>14564360
>3000 audience isn't good enough
AEWxirs.....
>>
>>14564434
Reminder: whenever someone refuses to negotiate with AEW, suddenly reports come out that they are somehow "problematic backstage", "not very good", and the evergreen "we never wanted them anyway"
>>
>>14565261
Just want her back. Miss that magic girl like you wouldn’t believe
>>
File: 1695160377185930.webm (2.92 MB, 416x500)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>14564360
>Giulia said she couldn't be satisfied wrestling in front of 3000 people
>>
>>14564579
Oh yeah, that got the Gayew Pigs oinking up a storm lmao. Based Giulia.
>>
>>14565399
take your meds
>>
File: 1713593846427634.webm (3.79 MB, 1280x720)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>14565414
Tony didn't want this hoe, idiot. Believe me if he wanted her h e would have got her.
>>
>>14565460
He did, but When he tried to call she hung up and blocked his number
>>
>>14565460
Cringe
>>
>>14564937
We just got off a year long latino gang war, paul fucking loves ethnicity based booking
>>
>>14565479
Kek what a KWABOTY.
>>
File: not-a-rapist.png (368 KB, 860x483)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>14564434
When you're an NBA team picking 28th, there's no need to do much if any rating or scouting for a player guaranteed to be in the Top 3.

The moment Julia Hart got a push + the strap and didn't change her name, you already knew AEW wouldn't pursue Giulia. That's one of those Wrestling phenomena, Men are usually referred to by their Last name (Austin, Ospreay, Orton), Women by their first name (Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley...does Bayley even have a [stage] last name?). Can you imagine asking someone "What's your favorite Adam match?" - Adam who, motherfucker? Cole? Copeland? Page? Bomb?

AEW has their Julia and honestly, good for them. She's probably a better dollar value and with the right push/positioning, she could move a lot of merch and put a lot of asses in seats. I hope after she recovers from injury, she continues to develop and get screentime without being directly involved in the title picture. And I hope Giulia does well in WWE, of course.
>>
>>14564597
>You want to be a world famous superstar at your profession? What a mark...
Unreal cope.
>>
>>14564399
Tony got allured by WM? kek no wonder his toy-fed is dying KWAB.
>>
>>14565414
It would be 2000 in AEW's case
>>
>>14564360
Wrestlers are supposed to be performers every fucking act that isn’t some gay hipster wants to put on a show before the biggest live crowd possible
>>
>>14564937
There's more shit they can do with her. You don't see everybody's janetty, Shinsuke Nakamua being grouped up with other chinese people. Even they recognize that he has some charisma so they always group him up with Whites, Latinos & what ever the fuck Sami Zayn is. Giulia is the same way, she has a different enough look that she can be packaged in what ever gimmick that they want to try with her. You could throw her in a stable filled with Italian girls, and nobody is going to ask "Who that random chino?" They're just going to think that she's another wop.
Not like I'd give a shit either way, but wwe does follow a predictable pattern. They don't book you based off of your ethnicity. They book you based off of how you look. Yokozuna wasn't japanese, did it matter? He looked close enough. Same shit with Tama Tonga, he ain't Samoan. No one gives a shit. Looks close enough.
Btw nigga, fuck your tone. You act like you're all knowing. Shut the fuck up. I'd bitch smack you. Smug piece of shit clown up here on his high horse.
>>
>>14565460
he couldn't have after she went to mania because that's when she realized that she didn't want to perform in front of small, aew-sized crowds anymore
>>
>>14564937
The Patriarchy is 4 members, all White.
Undisputed Kingdom is 5 members, all White.
Bullet Club Gold is 4 members, all White.
Blackpool Combat Club is 4 members, 87.5% White.
Dark Order has had 10 members, every single one of them White
Top Flight+Andretti, 3 mixed/Afrimutts

It's a fun talking point but it's tired. Throwing Kairi/Asuka in with Damage CTRL is much better than the alternative where they're both singles wrestlers just floating around. I'm sure WWE would prefer to have the record high merchandise sales and social media engagement even if it means dealing with the performative criticism of fucking smark leftists and their pretend outrage.
>>
File: 1713586759186035.png (392 KB, 800x500)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>14565745
>>14565479
Keep dreaming, you e-drone dorks. YOu;ve never even seen her wrestle. No one in AEW rated her because she sucks dick. Why do you think we have AZM, Mayu, Mina, and everyone else?
>>
File: z4q07epz67f51.jpg (77 KB, 640x798)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>14565784
>YOu;ve never even seen her wrestle
no but she looks hot
>>
>>14565629
>world famous superstar
The fuck has that gotten anyone in WWE? Dolph Ziggler worked there for 20 years and all he's got to show is a TNA title and ppv match that only 500 people paid to see. WWE wrestlers are only ever allowed to take any outside ventures that WWE themselves get to filter and approve or not for them that they might even just go and put someone else that they actually want to push up for instead. You have zero freedom. Then you leave and you don't even get your name. If you're signing to WWE and the money isn't the thing you're signing for then you're a mark
>>
>>14565744
>There's more shit they can do with her
Of course there is. I'm not saying there isn't at all. But there was also more shit they could do with Asuka, Io, and Kairi. Instead they just said fuck it let's take them all and eliminate having to put the effort forth to get them all over doing their own things and make the Japanese women stable
>>14565744
>I'd bitch smack you
You're pathetic. You're furiously slapping your fat fingers on a keyboard trying to sound tough on the internet. You wouldn't do shit. You haven't done shit. You're never gonna be shit in your pathetic life
>>
>I couldn’t be satisfied knowing that I would never have more than a million people watching me on tv at the same time
fuck’s sake giulia that’s cold
>>
>>14565784
Quit being a console warring retard. Nobody's heard of a former champion of the most popular joshi company but somehow they've heard of tjpw shitters? Oh wait, I forgot your a retarded aew console warring faggot that's never watched any wrestling shows and spends all his time jerking off the retard that runs an indie no one's heard about
>>
>>14564360
I don't trust this betraying BITCH at all so her words mean NOTHING to me anymore
>>
>>14565784
Wrestling is literally the least important aspect of professional wrestling
>>
File: 1712945670236793.png (311 KB, 632x536)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>14565945
>The fuck has that gotten anyone in WWE?
Anon, I'm not sure if you know this, but picrel signed one of the richest deals for a female in wrestling history - and she didn't need to use her old name or music.

You can play stupid and name your Dolph Zigglers, but there's also Claudio, Moxley, Danielson and plenty of others who are getting $$$ in AEW with new names and music, and they wouldn't have *arrived* there like that without the WWE background and pedigree. Could they have worked their way up in spite of their run like FTR or Toni Storm, of course. But I'm sure if they had it to choose, FTR would rather have gotten Adam Cole money from Day 1 instead of "formerly known as the Revival" money.
>>
>>14565746
All white stables don't mean much when the majority of people in wrestling are white. The entire point being discussed is lumping together minorities and how lazy it is and how egregiously WWE does it for no other reason than their race
>The Pride
>Naomi, Bianca and Jade
>The LWO
>The other LWO
>Damage Control featuring non-asian Dakota
>>
>>14566073
Not in any way saying you're wrong about Mercedes. She's the exception compared to the rule though. How many people who pass through WWE end up in her position? If anything you're supporting my point by listing off the names you have. Giulia is in no way guaranteed to take off the was Sasha Banks did. I hope she does! I think she's based and has probably the most western appeal out of any of the women from Stardom barring maybe Mina. But nothing is guaranteed is beyond the terms and money on the contract. Not saying you have to agree with me but that's where I'm coming from when I say it's a mark move to sign because of how many people there are or because it's a dream or any other reason than what you can guarantee is going in to your bank account
>>
>>14566127
Nobody cares man we want race wars
>>
>>14566127
You see white people as the default and get mad when other human do the natural thing and side with their kind. Ignoring Damage Controls actual history dating back over a decade because their japs shows you don’t actually give a shit
>>
>>14566202
Kek fair enough then man. I hope you enjoy
>>
>>14566127
You have groups that are all-minority or all-White minus one member, like LFI - Vance, Moguls - Cage, Elite + Okada, and others. Don Callis family is about the only group I would refer to as fully integrated because they have a Wetback, a Moon Cricket, a Nip, and multiple Mayo Monkeys.

4 members of Outkasts = all White
4+ Best Friends = all Whites
4+ House of Black = all Whites
Lucha Bros/Komander teamed up quite a bit while PAC was out

The fact AEW only has one 3+ member all-minority group (Top Flight+Action Andretti) could just as easily be criticized as "Why won't AEW allow minorities to form their own groups without forcing White people into them?" -- It's not a legitimate criticism and you know it, it's just something console warriors bring up while pretending to be retarded and not understand nuance or context.
>>
>>14566326
>You have groups
Who's "you"? Why are you making this about AEW? What does that change at all about WWE or the groups they have?
>>
>>14565414
aew isn't drawing over 3k unless it's a ppv
>>
File: 1714338619510148.jpg (74 KB, 700x450)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>14566455
Stardom never draws 3k without Rossy.
>>
>>14565414
Kek. This is in reference in Stardom but still funny
>>
>>14566188
I appreciate your levelheadedness, but we are going to continue to differ on this because we have a scaling issue.

Shohei Ohtani could have made more money staying in Japan - from 2018 to 2020 he made less than $2,000,000 (!!!) because of how MLB contracts work. But he chose to become a free agent, he chose to come to America and enter the MLB system, and his reward after multiple years of frankly HOF-level play was the richest contract in baseball history.

Am I saying Giulia is the Shohei Ohtani of wrestling, no I'm not. But there is a much bigger upside in WWE compared to AEW, even if the up-front guarantee may be lower. AEW has a track record of paying high prices for free agent but what they don't have is a track record of creating superstars that other promotions are tripping over their dicks to sign in free agency.

Who is the biggest AEW free agent that didn't have a decade plus history in WWE? Jade Cargill? Andrade? The names aren't there. What did several years in AEW do for Sonny Kiss, Matt Hardy, Kazarian, Ethan Page? Nothing. Most of the names are worth far more to AEW than they are to any other promotion while most of AEW's marquee signings wouldn't be making anywhere near as much money without their WWE runs, with Okada and Ospreay being notable (and recent) exceptions. But I digress.

WWE has a much higher ceiling and only a marginally lower floor than AEW. Their social media gets 5-10x more views, documentaries, world tours, celebrity appearances, all of the above. And if it doesn't work out, she can still waltz right into AEW and be a "coup" and a gamechanger, while the reverse (signing with AEW, defecting to WWE for big money) is infinitely less likely.
>>
based woppy
>>
>Japanese girl goes to America and realizes she can never be satisfied by Japanese anymore
>>
>>14566367
I'm not responding to you if you're purposely going to be a disingenuous fucking faggot and not even put in effort.
>>
>>14566495
I'm not going to pretend to like AEW just so you can go "no u" while sticking your head in the sand regarding WWE's own shortcomings. Don't be so fragile and sensitive about the things you like. They're not perfect. They are susceptible to criticism. They can be better
>>
>>14566529
You can do whatever or like whatever you want. It's already a waste of time to be on here with a bunch of people who put in minimal effort - I'm not going to compound that time waste by engaging with people like you acting like disingenuous pricks instead of just jumping in head first and TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING.

Stop talking about minutia and parameters and bullshit. Talk about wrestling or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>14566544
>put in effort and discuss things
>n-not like that!!
What are you so upset about man? It's a fucking anonymous image board about pro wrestling. Take a walk and breathe a bit. I promise you it's not that important
>>
>>14564360
It must be quite the experience going from wrestling in front of 3k people to 80k.
>>
>>14564937
>Edge has looked so much better during his AEW run so far than he did through much of his WWE one
lmao
edge wasn't cutting cope promos in response to mma journalist interviews on wwe programming
>>
>>14565452
That did happen though. This board and Twitter was full of people hype on Giulia, but the second it was confirmed she wasn't going to AEW, reports about her backstage spread.
>>
>>14564392
>Why does every meme the AEWtists on this board try to get over backfire on them?
Happens
Every
Single
Time
>>
>>14566619
>they didn’t want her
>shes not good enough (kek considering their roster)
>shes too stiff and hurt Willow
>Rossy blocked her

All of these copes happened
>>
>>14566631
Tony is exactly the same way. Whatever he plans to get AEW a cheap win, always blows up in his face. Like clockwork.
>>
>>14566619
Ibou is an E Drone and a Punk shill, he's not going to be part of a weird Tony Khan illuminati conspiracy
>>
>>14566561
.....It's like you aren't even reading posts I'm making, you just have your own script while you live in your delusional world where I haven't already addressed what you've said. I already know it's not important which is why I'm not beating it out of you how much of an insufferable fucking bitch you are for continuing to act like a faggot instead of discussing wrestling.

>>14566485
Wrestling talk. Paragraph after paragraph of it.

>>14566326

>>14566073

>>14565746

>>14565600

What are your posts in this thread? Tag them, you stupid nit-picking bitch. All you do is take pot shots because you're a fucking retard here just trying to get yourself over instead of talking about the topic at hand.
>>
>>14566813
ya worked?
>>
>>14565784
Mayu is never working with AEW, you need to drop that idea it's embarrassing
>>
Reddit is SEETHING over her comments https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1cmnb8f/giulia_i_was_overwhelmed_at_wrestlemania_it_was/
>>
>>14566833
Possibly.

AEW fans do the retard act on purpose for pro-WWE threads to discourage further participation/discourse and Page 1 visibility -- but they'll effortpost in pro-AEW/anti-WWE threads because they want those threads bumped over and over again

So if I allow myself to get worked, because I want the pro-WWE thread to continuously get bumped, and as an added bonus, I get to embarrass an AEW fan.....am I really the one getting worked? Still Yes, but also Still Tony.
>>
>>14566871
why would you post lies on the internet
>>
>>14567196
eh?
>>
>>14564456
Ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahahahahah
>>
>>14566073
What the FUCK is that thing?
>>
>>14564360
>Allured
and ALLURING
>>
>>14564579
based bobby m from the top rope
>>
>>14566073
>Anon, I'm not sure if you know this, but picrel signed one of the richest deals for a female in wrestling history
No she didn't. Her number was just as fake as Okadas.
>>
File: 1709845015408072.jpg (60 KB, 385x390)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>14564937
>You know it in your heart
Stop being a disingenuous retard, anon-kun. You've never had sex. Get some fucking sunlight you bum.
>>
>>14567330
Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Mercedes is going to win a title for her first ever match in AEW, and will go on to bury every other female talent in the company. You don't do that for someone making $500k/year
>>
>>14565460
Is this real
>>
>>14567720
fraid so
>>
>>14564410
>cursed by a witch
They got cursed by Inokis ghost for disrespecting him
>>
>>14565460
Sup Tony?
>>
>>14565460
>>14565784
>GMSing this hard
You are unironically seething kek
>>
>>14567741
Inoki didn't believe in the supernatural.
>>
>>14565460
This is extra uncanny because Tiny is incapable of moving that smooth
>>
>>14564410
I have a theory that Shaq Khan made a deal with a demon to become rich, the catch was that none of his family enterprises will become a winning franchise. Fulham will never win the league, jags will never win the owl and aew will never get a Milly again.
>>
File: 1715013882616979.jpg (1.39 MB, 2372x3226)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>14565800
>>
File: 1564449537385.png (419 KB, 944x528)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>14564579
>/my/ fake fighter didn't go to /my/ company
Hardcore smarks are super entitled
That's what happens when you become emotionally attached to a fake sport I guess
>>
>>14564360
Rossy lied and manipulated these girls
>>
>>14567760
Must have been a shock for him when he became a ghost then. You think supernatural forces wouldn't work on someone just because they didn't believe in it?
>>
>>14565629
Money and miles, if you care about anything else you're a mark
>>
>>14568463
Rossy cope is pretty sad
>>
>>14568936
No it didn't. All this proves is that this stupid bitch is a dumb fucking mark who will be chewed up and spat out.
>>
File: what-a-mark-raven.gif (2.08 MB, 498x368)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB GIF
>>14564360
>>
>allure of wrestlemania
>ends up in nxt
>>
>>14569266
>>14569271
Retards
>>
File: 1712702909629708.jpg (360 KB, 1106x1128)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
She wasn't the only one.
>>
>>14569281
She was also impressed by her Stand and Deliver response.
>>
I don’t understand the logic in calling Giulia a mark when she’s getting a special “you can do Marigold” deal and probably getting the title shot right off the bat.

Sounds like someone who actually got their contract desires without needing Barry Bloom
>>
>>14569295
No she wasn't. The dumbass didn't even know it was for her.
>>
>>14569292
oh the ‘cord does not wanna see this
>>
>>14569312
She already said she was, after she realized what was happening
>>
>>14566065
well, it's more like wrestling is the least important aspect of drawing in professional wrestling
>>
a show got cancelled for star wars
>>
>>14564360
This bitch is not making it out of NXT. I expect her to be future endeavored by the end of the year.
>>
>>14569392
Giulia derangement syndrome
>>
>8 posters
>>
>>14569403
Isn't that just the AEW gamethread here? 8 posters all posting stuff like kek and ) just to pad the numbers?
>>
>>14569392
She's probably going to end up asking for her release like Sareee. Stupid hoe actually thinks she's goign to be working in front of big crowds as a star and not be some jobber stereotype like the other Jap girls. Once she stiffs someone like Roxanne or Becky or Rhea her career is all over.
>>
Woppy always has them bubblin
>>
>>14569027
nigga, these girls are just discovering WM.

They thought Korakuen Hall was the mecca of wrestling
>>
>>14569306
Soooo is she getting more money for that stuff orrrrr....
>>
>>14569306
>I don’t understand the logic in calling Giulia a mark
Riho is getting 400k to work 10 matches. This tard is getting 50k a year to work a 100+ matches in a Florida warehouse in front of 150 people.
>>
>>14569592
She is spending all her money on Korean plastic surgery. Sounds like a mark to me.
>>
>>14569592
Riho is getting 400k a year to fuck Kenny and get AIDS. Her contract has nothing to do with wrestling.
>>
All Jay White had to do was wrestle with the Miz
>>
>>14564360
fuckin slut
>>
>>14570697
She really is though. That's why she was bullied so much. The other girls knew she was a hoe tossing her pussy at all the boys in school.
>>
>>14569933
I like her new face
>>
>>14569933
Those new tits are a wonderful investment in her future. Rihocoin has been skyrocketing since she got the bolt-ons.
>>
File: gacchistare.gif (133 KB, 220x202)
133 KB
133 KB GIF
>>14569935
>Kenny
>with a woman

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.