[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718814783614519~2.jpg (195 KB, 938x691)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Can you say desperation?

Tony admitting ratings are really BAAAAD! with this desperate move. Putting MJF in the opening commercial free trying to desperately make the ratings higher. On top of counting the Big Bang hangovers. If you removed the first 2 minutes and the overrun of every dynamite they are barely making 600k. If the ratings dip with this move then that's really bad.
>>
>>14982209
nice blog
>>
Hasn't Raw done commercial free first hours like three times this year?
>>
Oh boy another tv ratings post we never have those
>>
File: AEW.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>show kicks off with MJF
>>
>>14982250
I too hit the "volume up" button when MJF comes out.
>>
Jewboy couldn't draw a stick figure to save his life, how's he supposed to draw a milly?
>>
>MJF match to start Trannymite

It's like Tony wants people to not watch the show lmao
>>
>>14982209
>mjf always making sure he's got the best rated segment
>always after sheldon or top of the hour
kek they're getting desperate
>>
>>14982209
MJF only popped ratings as a midcard heel. Babyface main eventer MJF is one of the main reasons the company has been reduced to running half empty minor league hockey arenas. I can't believe they brought him back as a face
>>
>>14982209
now type that without crying
>>
>>14982448
kek you're right, E-drones are getting desperate
>>
>>14982224
WWE isn't in danger of being canceled.

WBD is confirmed to be allowing their exclusivity window with AEW to close. AEW is also allowing it to happen. This is REALLY grim for AEW. It means WBD gave a lower offer than what AEW's current deal is. And they are confident that AEW won't be able to get a better offer anywhere else. It also means they are ok with losing AEW. Which is understandable because AEW has never turned a profit. AEW's ratings are the lowest they have ever been. AEW's attendance is the lowest it's ever been. AEW isn't spoken about positively by anywhere except Observer...
AEW is in desperation mode. And this match opening the show with no commercial breaks is them trying to paf the rating by bloating the first hour to average the massive drop offs in later hours.
>>
>>14982459
You first
>>
>>14982209
The commercial stuff is desperation. But a MJF/Rush team could be somewhat interesting?
>>
>>14982209
do you need to care about ratings if you have unlimited money?
>>
>>14982477
permavirgin, The Post
>>
>>14982209
MJF got taken out by the UK and only thing he's done is kicked Adam in the balls. Tony can't book.
>>
>>14982209
Tony doesn't understand that title matches are meaningless when there's no build up to it, just like titles don't matter if you just put them on the line every week
>>
>>14982477
Don't forget, other TV networks are either currently finalizing their TV schedules for the next year or they've already done it. WWE set their deals to expire at the end of September to give them the widest range of suitors possible.

AEW has no other suitors I'm afraid, just TNT/TBS who will air movies or reruns if Tony doesn't accept their lowball offer
>>
>>14982679
But it will get lots of wummy yummy Meltzerino stars
>>
>>14982632
Rather be a virgin than a tranny. I know you faggots like to scream "virgin" and "have sex" but I'd rather not if sex means doing what you do which is take loads in the ass from your hrt acne riddled neckbeard lover in a dollar store Halloween wig and Wal-Mart make up.
Think I'd rather stay a virgin and actually make it into heaven.
>>
>>14982680
Yep
>>
>>14982209
This is a good match to air uninterrupted but they need to start booking the biggest match of the night as the main event. Part of WWE's turnaround is that they started to take main event matches seriously. You ought to care about the main event as much as any other part of the show.

>>14982634
Cole isn't healthy yet. Besides I think this is a storyline they're saving for the future. Just like how WWE is waiting to follow up on Cody vs the Rock. I swear wrestling fans are the most fickle idiots out there.

>>14982477
>>14982224
WWE did a lot of them during the build up to Wrestlemania. AEW does a lot of them too. Usually before PPVs.
>>
>>14982750
If you think AEW isn't doing this to try and boost the dying ratings you are actually just retarded as fuck.
>>
>>14982209
Grim.
>>
>>14982750
>Cole isn't healthy yet
Which is exactly why Tony should've abandoned the Devil being Adam Cole the moment he realized Cole would be out longer.

Literally every other booker would find someone else to be The Devil, Roderick Strong could do it, Malakai could. The point is why hold off every bit of it because the guy you were dead set on it being was hurt?

That kills the story in its tracks
>>
>>14982455
You just know MJF turning face was done purposely by the Bucks and Jericho to punish/bury him for daring to be a bigger deal and liked more than them
>>
>>14982477
>WWE isn't in danger of being canceled
Cause it already is faggot
>>
>>14982750
>This is a good match to air uninterrupted
No it isn't. There's no heat between MJF and Rush. It's a totally pointless match with zero stakes. There's nothing here to grab the attention of viewers or maintain it.
>>
>>14982477
Unironically, how does AEW save itself?
>>
>drones would rather their matches have ad-breaks so they don't have a sensory overload
Biggest duds out there baka
>>
File: 2389721739281312.jpg (1.67 MB, 4129x2832)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>14984091
>drones would rather their matches have ad-breaks
Heh, yeah, look at how few ad breaks AEW has. Oh wait.
>>
>>14984110
Pigwheels is taking the death of AEW very badly, I see
>>
>>14984064
It's doing fantastic
If only someone at the Nielsen Company would expose WWE bribing their company to report false ratings you'd see
>>
>>14984125
WWE is literally stealing AEW's real ratings and replacing them with fakes, and using AI to edit out portions of the crowd
>>
>>14984117
Wow, seems like having your ratings so far below your 90-day trend line would be a bad thing, especially after adding 3 different multi-million dollar players to the roster
>>
>>14984159
See and refer to
>>14984150
>>14984139
PiggiE
>>
>>14984159
Wait till Tony walks away with a $300 million deal, you haters and doubters will feel dumb
>>
>>14982477
>Muh Tony got lowballed
Like fuck he did, he's sitting on a massive renewal announcement and wants to keep everyone in suspense

No NBA is GOOD for AEW
>>
If anybody watches Eric Bischoff's shows he had Kevin Kelly on who basically exposed that
A. Tony doesn't listen to anyone of the people around him
B. Tony sees himself as the face of AEW, the Star if you will.
C. So many talent want TV time but Tony makes himself barely available

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.