[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is the destination for all based webms, brother
On tonight's docket: NJPW SOUL, multiple NOAH shows and more 2024 pro-wrestling action!
>>
File: yasuda nagai kimura.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
Starting off with the new Young Lions!
>>
File: nagai yasuda kimura.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
I like the look of both these guys. They impressed me in the first match, I'm excited to see how they progress and what this ends up doing for Kato and Murashima. It's barely been more than half a year since they debuted.
>>
Brutal angle.
>>
>>15004014
They makin' these niggaz fight clones of themselves now?
What a cold ass world we livin' in...
>>
Cool looking elbow. Love how he falls to the ground after.
>>15004187
I can sorta tell these two apart, but Yasuda is half-Mexican so it's way easier than usual. Murashima has the arm thing so it's easy to separate him from Kato, but I genuinely could not tell Oiwa and Fujita apart until they started growing their hair out.
>>
>>15003933
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE THIS BOSJ ROBBIE, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY SHOOT DRILL KILLA ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>15004241
>>15004176
>>15004106
>>15004014
I am in on these niggas I hope they have a career spanning heat filled rivalry where they never quite hit the point where they are trading the top title but are always close
>>
>>15004315
I was sure that was going to be Oiwa/Fujita, but then Oiwa became the biggest nigga ever and Fujita became the next Jr ace. These two at least look to be the same size now.
>>
>>
Just fucking absurd. I'll be upset if Boltin doesn't make it into the G1.
>>
>>
>>
God, it looks like he eats shit completely.
>>
>>
I loved how this finish played out. I was watching it worried that Eagles would somehow make it in for the save despite how they built the move up with Ninja Mack in the BOSJ, but I was pleasantly surprised. The way Drilla Killer has been booked has made it one of my favorite finishers in wrestling this year, it's awesome to watch.
>>
>>
It's probably just me, but I wasn't really feeling this match. Felt like it was a pure re-run of the last one just to change the result, with most spots being repeats as well.
>>
>>
>>
I need Necro Butcher webms. Specifically him shoot punching niggaz in the face.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (3.95 MB, 960x540)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
Promo's good
>>15005204
I have the Samoa Joe match webm'd, I can post some after this.
>>
>>
>>15004971
I wonder if they got cold feet having Henare return and win his first singles match in Dominion against Shingo and wanted to protect him a bit more. Henare has crowd respect but is hardly a star.
>>
>>15005441
It's possible that I'm looking too far into it, but sorta like the Cobb vs. ZSJ draw from last year, it didn't feel 100% planned. Henare sorta hesitates on his way up, it was weird. I feel like SOMETHING played into it, anyway. That being said I think Henare's gonna be a fun champ if they lean into the whole NEVER-style hoss division.
>>
>>15005227
I need you to webm Necro Butcher vs. Toby Klein.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9rDz_2IvrA
I generally hate deathmatch wrestling, but this is one of the greatest deathmatches ever.
>>
>>15005597
Being perfectly honest I don't think I'll have time this week, but I don't like turning down requests if I can. I'll try to fit it in tomorrow!
>>
God, I'm such a mark for SHO bringing back the stiff shit once in a while.
>>
>>
File: SCHI-SHO-PHRENIA.webm (3.86 MB, 960x540)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
Holy basado
>>
File: 1718581433724015.png (292 KB, 461x614)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>15004014
this is amazing
he is even uglier than i'm
>>
>>15004510
It's a tough choice between Taichi and Boltin for me but I kinda want Boltin as well.
>>15004971
I think the match itself was great but running it back to back so soon made it worse.
>>
>>15005204
This is more of a Samoa Joe webm if anything, but it's the best I've got.
>>15006335
>It's a tough choice between Taichi and Boltin for me but I kinda want Boltin as well.
The B block tournament is really close for me, I'd be happy with basically anyone who isn't TJP winning, though I feel like Tana SHOULD take the time off. The A block however, while I understand Yoshi-Hashi does his best work in the G1 and that Newman would be an exciting inclusion, I can't imagine a G1 without Ishii.
>>
>>15006452
I'll post this for some extra shoot-punches-to-the-face action. No spoilers for what's coming up, but I've got some more punches coming up this weekend if all goes as planned.
>>
>>15006452
>>15006589
All pro-wrestling really needs to be amazing is shoot punches and lots of blood.
>>
First up is Higuchi vs. MAO from the King of DDT tournament, which was recommended to me probably a shoot month ago. Hopefully the anon that posted about it sees this!
>>
For some reason, DDT wrestlers especially are super good at this vertical suplex duel spot.
>>
>>
>>
Such a good spot.
>>
Next up is Oiwa vs. Shiozaki from NOAH Sunny Voyage 18.05.2024, another match that was recommended to me a long time ago. Apologies!
>>
>>
>>
>>
Fuck me, this is a chop and a half. I love the way Oiwa just topples, too.
>>
This rocks. If Tsuji hadn't already claimed it, I'd immediately be calling this his future finisher.
>>
>>
Next up is Limit Break 2, or at least the singles matches from it.
>>
>owada's chest turning purple over the course of the webm
>>
>>
Now THIS is a headlock.
>>
FUCK YA NECK
>>
Brutal.
>>
>>
If the blood didn't tip you off on how nasty these chops are, these mist clouds should.
>>
Is Spell Crazy the savior we needed all along?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Gotta love the Genius of the Ark, baby! Ya just gotta.
>>
>>15007391
I haven't seen Shiozaki since he was the next NOAH Ace. The years have not been kind to him.
>>
>>15008699
I'd say the opposite. He's clearly aged, but he leans into his strengths super well and is still a masterful storyteller.
>>
Based Shuji "Totally a Heavyweight, Guys" Kondo
>>
This is gonna be the last webm for me tonight! Tomorrow will unfortunately also be a relatively short night for me, but I hope to finish up this show and some other various 2024 catch-up, as well as that KOTDM request from tonight. Thank you all for hanging out tonight! I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight, bros.
>>
>>15008823
Fucking oops. That's it for me. Goodnight, bros.
>>
>>15008823
>>15008942
thanks as always webmCHAD
>>
>>15008717
Was purely talking about how old he looks now. He was always a pretty smart wrestler so good to know that carried forward.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.