[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's been driving me nuts for a few days now.
No results on any of the reverse image search sites, yet it looks so familiar.

Some suspects: Shadman, Gmeen, InCase, Fellatrix, but no luck when searching their stuff and the style is also a bit different from theirs...
>>
Also ignore the "by Zach" part in the screenshot. He was just the creator of the AI chatbot they used the picture for.
>>
bump
>>
>>19345704
The picture itself is also AI-generated.
>>
>>19345787
Damnit, it looked so decent and familiar that I thought it was an original from someone I just couldn't put my finger on...

Thanks, anon
>>
How certain are we that it's AI?
The nipple piercings look oddly detailed for an AI generation.
>>
>>19346124
Pretty certain. The nipple piercings may be detailed, but the cross on her right breast is weirdly asymmetrical in a way no human would make it. Not to mention the chains on her necklace and the cross itself. The crosses on her choker and the one on her habit (hat) look pretty bad too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.