[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

3rd ed
previous thread:>>77217338
Y aren't u self improving to revolt against the gynocracy robots? Sure, self improvement won't help in attracting pussy, but it can help in ur rebellion against the matriarchy. u can join the military, study hard & try becoming a lawyer, senator, or anything of that like, u can become a cyber security engineer, drones expert, etc., etc., etc.. Rotting will only pain u even more. U'll regret it when u become a 40 year old wizard thinking about all the time u'd lost, time which could've been used to self-improve to revolt or atleast help in organizing a revolution. U will regret the fact that u could've been a role model to younger incels or fellow brocels and be worthy of emulation. U're a node in a network and whether u like it or not, whatever u do and don't do really matters. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to help establish a hypermonogamous society that punishes infidelity & polygamy by death. U could be out there fighting in ur own way trying to build a better, brighter future for ur children. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that gurantees genetic survival for all. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that rewards altruism & higher virtues like seeking truth. But alas, here u're rotting in u're own unique way thinking that it's over. It ain't over until it's over boyos. The american revolution succeeded because it had enough financial, political & intelellectual elites to back them. communist revolution had virtually no elites backing it.Y tf don't u become one? Y can't u become a lawyer, engineeer, scientist, senator, etc., so u've some leverage over society that u could use to help the cause of ur fellow men? Y don't u upskill urself, ceome well read and serve the incel cause that would not only benenfit u, but would also benefit every man on this planet ?
>>
>>77223674
Why would I want to contribute/seek status in the same system I'm trying to change? YOu're a stupid nigger.
>>
>>77223674
cowards in this board are simply not ready for such based perspective primarily becasue it's been infested with parasites like foids, trannies, feminist males, etc.. Figure out a way to get rid of them first and then start ur revolutionary war generals boyo. The moment a women pretends to pay attention to incels or larps like them like the failed femcel meme, these hopeless subhumans will immediately start orbiting around her and would gladly throw their fellow men & cause under the bus.
>>
>>77223732
>Why would I want to contribute/seek status
no one asked u to seek status, dumb nigger. All this demands is for u to occupy important nodes in the network, i.e important jobs that keep the society running so u have more leverage over society or u've more power to push for what the incel revolution seeks to push for such as trying to pass laws that render infidelity as an offence punishable by death, high taxation of spinsters & single moms, etc..
>>
>>77223736
This. Retards here are too cucked to do anything.
>>
bromperino
>>
File: 9xa1.jpg (270 KB, 2490x1000)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>77223736
>cowards in this board are simply not ready
>>
File: Otto-von-Bismarck-.jpg (121 KB, 1200x640)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>77225107
OP here, but what's wrong with that? Feminists literally took over govt institutions and enforced their will over gullible men. I just request u retards to do the same. Become top notch lawyers, politicians, govt/civil servants, work for the CIA and know their tricks of the trade and boom, when enough men who sympathise with the incel cause are running the show, u can start constructing a pro-male society. it's realpolitik that will take time for sure, but will work if enough men have the balls, brains & the will to to liberate their fatherland from the femoidic tyranny. u had plenty of time & opportunity to learn from history and yet u failed to do so.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.