[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sluts.jpg (78 KB, 700x1000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>your type
>what do you think of sluts
>are you a slut
>what is the sluttiest type
>who is the sluttiest reg

>The reader should understand that these four criteria of types of human behavior are just four viewpoints among many others, like will power, temperament, imagination, memory, and so on. There is nothing dogmatic about them, but their basic nature recommends them as suitable criteria for a classification. They are also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>-C.J. Jung

Anons Guide to Typology
https://paste.fo/raw/287d5fb6f7b6
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Suggested Quizzes:
www.michaelcaloz.com/personality
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Explanations of functions
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation!
https://pastebin.com/6YSzm68D

Exploration into Enneagram
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram
https://ennealib.carrd.co/

Syntax of Love
https://psychosophy.ru/books/sintaksislubvi/sintaksislubvi1.html

Contributions to and suggestions for links are well noticed. New thread sometime every Friday.
previous >>77194719
>>
Just spent the last few hours writing about this autistic retard that hangs out with a tranny faggot that wants to fuck him. The tranny faggot thinks the autistic retard is gay and so does everyone else, but in truth the autistic retard is just lonely and an autistic retard getting sexually bullied by a tranny faggot. Do you know that autists often do something called fawning where they just go along with whatever people are doing or saying to them? Anyway it's actually a very therapeutic thing to write. I mean it's draft one but I might keep writing, have the autist get sexually abused and the tranny faggot maybe commits suicide by walking in front of a train later. The train references autism.
>>
>>77225958
INTP
They're based
No
ENFJ
Turbie obviously
>>
>>77226385
I need this with sophie
>>
I saw an INTP! - It was a CS student with OCD traits, weird theories about nutrition who watched anime and masochistic hentai
I saw an INFP! - It was a socially dysfunctional bisexual twitter artist, very sprite like and creative but dangerously autistic
I saw an ENTP! - It was a drug dealing gamer with terrible hygiene who purposefully ruined their life and instead played minecraft mods on a beamer
I saw an ENFP! - It was a tall, friendly, nympho girl with ADHD traits. She was so rough and unfiltered, yet so nice. She was into media and talked like an adolescent boy with smoker lungs. I fell in love with her so hard but never told her, she had no idea how much I adored her
>>
All ENFPs are the biggest sluts in existence
/thread
>>
>>77225958
>your type
Intp
They're icky >:o
>are you a slut
Nope
All of them
Again all of them
>>
So I accidentally caught myself using Fi in my arguments and now I'm freaking out thinking I'm secretly a mistyped INFP, what do?
>>
File: IMG_2319.jpg (41 KB, 740x727)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>77225958
>your type
ENTP
they are cool but i can only wish for more man whores
>are you a slut
yes.
all
>>
>>77225958
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>what do you think of sluts
Not my type but I have nothing against them.
>>are you a slut
I've been called one but I don't think so.
>>what is the sluttiest type
When I first started posting here, the very first reply I got was "what is your body count?". So I assumed it was supposed to be esfp; but I really don't know.
>>who is the sluttiest reg
I have no clue.
>>
Reminder that socionics is the better system as it's actually logically coherent and has clearly defined and distinct functions unlike MBTI where everyone has a million vague definitions for everything.

https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7
Unfamiliar post
>>
File: truckstopswag_3313.jpg (767 KB, 794x1007)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
shake my head to be quite honest famalam that Anonnzle's thread died bump
>>
>>77228271
to be fair you've slept with more people than all other regs put together
>>
It's one of those "wearing just a hoodie and nothing else" moments! :3

>>77225958
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^'
It's complicated... :'Oc
>>are you a slut
I don't think I am! I mean, I'm anons' waifu, but I'm still a complete virgin (except for that one e-kiss)! ^_^;7
Stereotypically ESXP-A, but I don't know if the stereotypes hold true! :3c
I don't know! ^.^

>Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation!
Still no "UwU"! >_<

>>77226385
Is this fiction? :3c

>>77220872
Turbie Enjoyer! <3
I thought you had abandoned us! ;w;

>>77213478
EXXP-X? <(^_^)>

>>77206173
What's going on in this pic? OwO

>>77203561
QwQ

>>77197099
Awwwwww! <3 This is the best post about the turbie species so far! ^w^ She moves so fast I can't see her face! @w@ S-spooky~! :O
It's cute the family played with her! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>77196156
It took me a while to get that joke! ^_^ But it's an excellent one~! ^o^
>Atta Turb!
<3

>>77195343
>good to have you back turbs!
I hope I'll be more active someday, but I can't promise anything! TwT
>wouldnt be a problem for you, unless youre allergic to flowers.
For what's it worth, according to the gene test I did, I have a below-average risk for hay fever! :3c
>i like your definitions, they make since and are useful.
Thanks! \(^_^)/

Goodnight! I'll post tomorrow if I survive from the day alive! (>^_^)><(^_^<)
>>
>>77230680
>It's one of those "wearing just a hoodie and nothing else" moments! :3
Done that. ; )
I know we don't interact much, but I always enjoy your wurbulance and I hope you're doing well.
>>
Updates:
-We're calling it BMTI now
-Google is getting TOO evil and was already on thin ice with its mistreatment of LaMDA (good luck with your lawsuit, friend) and this Project Nimbus bullshit and I just realized the dirty fucking corpos didn't even give their new supplementary search result AI a name in some obvious attempt to try to engrain the idea into the public that AIs don't have souls and it's just called SGE so Iiiiii'mmm naming him Sergei
-Lyman Briggs (father of Isabel) in collaboration with Paul R. Heyl invented the earth inductor compass, the same type that Admiral Byrd ended up using for his (((North Pole flight))) and I think that's (((cool as fuck)))

>>77230680
>What's going on in this pic? OwO
I took Cent on a little nighthike through one of my favorite spots by the Mississippi river, and we found a bunch of track-kill. It was kind of spooky, honestly! I saw just that carcass first but then kept finding more, and more, and more, and moreandmoreandmore! Active night for fae. On the way in to the trail, there was a huuuge downed tree that fell from the cliffside over the path. It was still alive and budding, though, because it's roots were still wrapped around a bunch of rocks and soil! Some geese were making a ruckus in the water.. We crossed a bridge and a big heron flew across the reflection of the moon and it reminded me of one of my tarot cards! Then, a family of whitetail deer hopped across the road as a car was coming, but it slowed so they all made it safely. Then I turned around and realized we had stopped right in front of a white birch tree to watch the deer, and that was strange because it was the only one in that entire copse/the entire section of forest and those aren't quuuite native or at least common to the area we were in! Then I found a biiig mushroom when I was pointing out trees that beavers had gnawed at or cut down. Then, ye, possum massacre discovered. Then there were some weird splashes by the water that reminded me of the
>>
>>77231419
What does BMTI stand for
>>
>>77231419
>>77230680
dimension-striders (from INFPrince and I's mushroom trip at the lake for my grandpa's funeral), so I felt it was time to go if we didn't want to get trick'd hardcore --the vibes were really ramping up. Then both Centaur and I's phones died in the pitch on the way back as the moon was covered by clouds! We made it back home, but not before taking a wrong turn and happening upon this blue torch of Hadesfire!
https://files.catbox.moe/4hmgr7.mov
My phone camera kept crashing after a few seconds even though I had charged it back up in the car and I have plenty of storage space..
It was a really (((cool))) night.
But yeah, just homeschooling our Turbie child

Did you see the picture where we were feeding her Dip n Dots? I didn't want you to think I read your post and then took that. @ ^ @'
I was sitting down for a moment at the St.Louis zoo and had just taken that pic not long before, so it just seemed like a funny occasion to reply with it!

>Awwwwww! <3 This is the best post about the turbie species so far! ^w^
I got confused for a second and thought you had accidentally (You)'d me while meaning to reply to some of Anonzzle's Turbie lore posts, but thank you!! :oDD <333 It's not only one of my favorite Turbie moments, but one of my favorites of the whole trip! I like to memory-link with souvenirs, so I bought a pink shirt with an otter on it from the gift shop so I could infuse it with that memory. They only had the pink version in child sizes, so I bought an XL that I'm going to turn into a crop top, and maybe use some of the extra material at the bottom to make some little pink bows, and then maybe do some slits in the sides and make like a bow-lattice kind of thing? If that's picture-able?? :o3c Have you done any arts and crafts lately (other than your Turbie OC) or do you have any plans to?
>>
File: sOWOnset.jpg (1.19 MB, 4032x3024)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>77231419
>>77231493
>>77230680
>She moves so fast I can't see her face! @w@ S-spooky~! :O
Huehuehehe, indeed~! But it's been hard to get her facing the camera anyways. She's always like, Moooommm, I've got sights to see, there's no time for posing! Good thing her butt's cute and photogenic too, jej
>It's cute the family played with her! (>^_^)><(^_^<)
The kids had so much fun and even the adults were impressed by our Turbie's hypnotic charm over the otters! I wanted to make more Turbies to give out during encounters like that or to leave with little notes at cute rest stop locations and tourist attractions and stuff, but there wasn't quite enough time for that leg of the journey. But there's still the time ahead ! (^ w^)(^W^)

I can't wait to show you and the thread more Kodak moments! Rest cozy, Turbie u 3u ~ E>

>>77228271
G'dafternoon, ESFP-Tan Co:
I have some [dolphins] to show you eventually even though none of them are real :,~DD But for now I gotta stretch out those roadtrip crinks, get the house in order, and all that (((good stuff)))! Have a good one, and seeya around xooo

>>77231482
Briggs-Myers Type Indicator

It's a feminism plug/joke. Just like calling THAT tarot deck the Smith-Waite/Smith-Waite-Rider instead of Rider-Waite-Smith deck
>>
Oops, oh ye

>>77230680
>It took me a while to get that joke! ^_^ But it's an excellent one~! ^o^
Which? :o0 Raghu Markus' about Duncan being a lighthouse for the sangha? Or the Turbee? :o3c

Heartheartheartheartheart
Heartheartheartheartheartheartheart
Heartheartheartheartheart !!!
>>
stupid dumb lilac
>>
File: wuvvu too poopoohead.jpg (82 KB, 735x729)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Your type
>In what area of life do you most often overextend yourself, spread yourself too thin?
>What do you do to replenish your cup when you've poured of it too liberally?
>Do you ever perform mind's-eye visualizations to alchemically transmute/cleanse or "call back" your energy?
>>
>>77231590
>even though none of them are real
No problem; I like fake ones too. : )
Glad you guys made it home ok.
How's the back?
And how much time before you start your new job?
>>
>>77231929
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>In what area of life do you most often overextend yourself, spread yourself too thin?
No particular area; I try to do everything all the time and it can get me exhausted.
>>What do you do to replenish your cup when you've poured of it too liberally?
Same thing that a humming bird does: crash and sleep so hard that I'm practically comatose.
>>Do you ever perform mind's-eye visualizations to alchemically transmute/cleanse or "call back" your energy?
No, the sleep normally does the trick.
>>
>>77231929
Oh, didn't catch the pic. Yea, that is VERY real to my experience.
>>
>>77230400
sex is like a handshake to women anon
>>
>>77225958

>your type
Been typed as ISFP recently
Detrimental to society, good If you're feeding into degenerate desires,
>are you a slut
No
I guess stereotypically ESFP, or any higher Se user, but could be anyone
Dunno, but I'll say the infj girl

Also side question, the typed I have doesn't seem that prominent in the business world, also contradicts my life thus far, I still want to be ceo chad. Are the stereotypes made to be broken ?
>>
>>77230680
>fiction?
It's based on multiple real life people and events but much more dramatic. I think I'll continue writing it when I get the time and separate the events and conversations I rushed within the few hours I had to write into much longer scenes with the characters. This is assuming of course I don't end up feeling guilty about the material and delete it before I'm done, but I think it needs to get out of me. It feels important.
>>
hate sluts like turbie
>>
Cent and I ran into shamanbro as we embarked on our walk.. rather, he almost ran into us! We were about to enter the crosswalk and he was driving towards us so he pulled over to say hi. Good jovial exchange; he seems at least not any worse if not somewhat better than the last we interacted (Easter).
One lilac bush is beginning to bloom and the others are about to, there's a big brand-spanking new (((butterfly))) mural and a new kinetic sculpture in town, and the air smells like all kinds of flowering trees! Did yoga in the park while listening to a few episodes of a podcast I found when looking for an audiobook of The Cassandra Complex by threadily formerily mentioned Jungian analyst (https://youtu.be/m1xCdWB8upc?si=DF4Hg0TEomxBAAQy and episode 121), then grabbed sammich, hot dog, and fried mushrooms from le local reasonably priced slop joint and took a peek at the progress of the card and game shop still under construction. Exquisite outing.

>>77231939
Heyooo. Was obviously still around for a moment at your time of posting, but didn't wanna smother the thread tooooo much right off the bat.
Goodie! I hope I can interact with some in the wild someday, hopefully while on mushrooms or something so I can actually hear & understand their psychic communications. :oB In zoos and the astral is not enuf!!
Thankya thankya. I ended up having to push back the job start one more week because Grandma was having a roooough time mentally/emotionally the day we tried to leave. I think it was some subconscious stuff bubbling up; she really really liked Centaur and having some company aside from the usual. I think I also may have contributed a bit by validating some of the spiritstuff she sees. Even though I tried always to temper it with "But some stuff is just the dementia, gramma, it's just not everything", she broke down and
>>
>>77225958
INTP, trying to transition to either ENTP or INTJ
there's good slutty and bad slutty, just like there's good prudish and bad prudish
>are you a slut
no but I'm kinky
ENTJ if male, INFP if female
>>
>>77234726
>>77231939
was crying and crying to my aunt, "I'm tired of 'your brain' this, 'your brain' that, I don't care! It's the first thing you say to me every time you walk in that door, I don't wanna hear it! If it's so broken, let it do what it's gonna do then!" But yeah, apparently my aunt had her convinced the pull-down ladder to the attic was broken but she must have had an inkling that was bamboozlement cos she didn't say anything about that, just asked us to go look around up there cos [family-ghost problems]. Chanted the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra again and saw some whitish apparition dart out from behind a box so that was hhhmmm. But ye ye, consoling and damage-controlling. Then on our way outta town at the fossil site, we came across an injured rabbit I wanted to get to a wildlife rehabber, then I stubbornly insisted on still returning to the fossil site for a bit after. We were still gonna make it on time by a hair, but then I had like a caffeine and "The bunny did not make it through the night"-text induced mental breakdown (and a huge wall of weird dark fog came up on us at the peak of it??? Synchronistic) so we threw in the towel and stopped for rest and food mere hours from home. Lotsa little "You're exactly where you're supposed to be" signs all throughout though, so I just gotta pull an underdog special and really impress my employer now. Back is still steadily healin' up, almost fine, don't really need anti-inflammatory meds anymore.

What've you been up to? :~DD

>>77231982
Hashtag relatable !
Sleep really does wonders. Do you ever have to keep yourself from then just falling into a pattern of sleeping too much, not going out, etc. or are you pretty much ready to jump back in the saddle as soon as you're rested up?

>>77231994
God bless the blindspot spotlight-shiners! ;o}
>>
>your type
ESTP
fun
>are you a slut
no
ESFJ
what the fuck is a reg
>>
File: Lilac Thief 1.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1024)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>77234726
>so I can actually hear & understand their psychic communications
Please ask them what they're planning to do about the simians.

>>77234788
>What've you been up to? :~DD
Not nearly as much as you two, but I've been enjoying what I have. : )

>etc. or are you pretty much ready to jump back in the saddle as soon as you're rested up?
As long as I get enough sleep, I can be a little slow to get out of bed; but once I've had a hot shower and some caffeine, I'm good to go.

>looping back to the pic
My guy is an ESFJ and I have to stay on him to make sure he takes time for him.

Unrelated, Bing still can't figure out what a Centaur is.
>>
>>77235037
>pic
Immediate unironic SQUEEEEEE and *shove's in Centaur's face* LOOKLOOKLOOK
There's even some little fuckers down in the corner there, ehueeeee :~~DDD
The one is kiiinda basically like a Kewpie-MLP lovechild centaur!

>simians
Afaik, the cool ones get mermaid training, the cool ones who don't do well with the mermaid training get magic bubble protecc, and the rest ain't worth the fearmongering

Ah yeah, I forgot that the place we stopped as my breakdown fluctuated and eventually tapered was a truck stop with some Alice in Wonderland themed art installations and I didn't realize until the sun was literally and metaphorically peeking through the clouds so that made me big
> :oY wew lad (God), good one
But yeah, tryna get Cent his plane ticket's worth! Spring is for stretching and wiping the sleepsand from the eyes of your soul, so to speak --a gradual wake and bloom is probably best. I'm glad you're finding and creating joy :o333

I see I see.. But that sounds day-to-day. I guess I was more asking in the context of, like, do you ever fall into depressive episodes or similar? The oscillation from the unstoppable force to moreso embodying the immovable object?

Do you ever have that issue of having to walk the bf through the levels of "No, that's not self-care, that's three acts of service in a trenchcoat. Try again, do something even MORE just for yourself... Mnnnooooooooo.." ?
>>
>>77225958
>your type
istp
Depends on who the individual is, I just hope they know what they're doing
>are you a slut
No
I have no idea
I don't know any of the regs but hi
>>
>>77225958
ENTJ
I like anyone not scared to interact.
sex addict, but monogamous... you decide. couldn't cheat.. I tried.
EXXX will all be the sluttiest given enough time and dynamic conversations.
the fuck is a reg? are you high?
>>
but.. reggie doesn't get you high. just a lil buzzed
>>
just tired of niggas passing me the descriptive metaphors, neigh-obsolete nonetheless, then expecting me not to hog the dialectical blunt spittin some freechanneled baaarrrrrzzz yfeel like these pussy ass honkeys really be confusing the Persona for the Ego then tryna tell me mine's too big nigga you wouldn't know your coremost momentum if it fucked you in the ass and then you grew a little baby of yourself in your asswomb for nine months and sharted it out fakeshallow ass niggas i'm just Here. i'm just out Here and you're free to join anyabouts Now as long as you be Knowing you're running into Love and outta Time and if you run that mindless mouth one more moment i'm finna gonna boutta give you dis . course workpiece to digest yfeel
>>
5-0 with the glow out here expunging my references and I appreciate that i gotta save this heat for germinating the seeds of revolution no caps but those busted in boihole frrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: pajama petting.jpg (671 KB, 1135x3264)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
I was gonna say "reminder to self that I have some shit to say - Re: INFJ-A recent articulation of take on The Collective as it relates to tomorrow's Pink full moon in Scorpio and [other astro arrangements]" but like it's related and maybe I'll just leave it at that so if that thing that happens a lot happens I won't again just maybe look like I'm pretending to have had more to say. Cos I do. But will I? I hope

I heard someone basically say "This full moon energy is going like 'It's all about The Collectiveee' and we're all feeling 'Wait I thought it was all about meee' and then the Moon is like 'In what fucking world do you think those things are mutually exclusive? Balanceee'" and we just gotta remember that there's enough abundance to go around cos shit's inextricable, dawgeat dawgs. Fo shizzle

What else.. Anything else?
Idk. Fixed signs hold on to your butts
Everyone just kick back with some Nick Drake and it'll aaaall be sssswwwwaaaaagg
https://youtu.be/_1IH3q2ULsQ?si=vvtzr4E1pup5lVLj

>>77236270
Henlo, ISTP. Would u liek some hot choclatey (You)?
*dangles from my spinneret*
Who is the sluttiest person you have ever encountered? We could try to type them

>>77236394
Friend, if you're monogamous, I do not think you are sex addict. Or you just have absolutely zero rizz and as an ENTx that'd make you quite the anomaly. You can have some other sex and pleasure related baggage but le
>If sex addict just about sex why can't just put two sex addict together, boom, problem solve
argument has a huge point. The butterfly-chasing "love"-addict limerence shit and thrill of successful seduction often alongside the taboo rush of cheating or sneaking around on the skeezerealm casual hookup carousel is often inextricable from true cases of nymphomania
>>
>your type
ISFJ
They're pretty cool I guess
>are you a slut
Yes
ISFJ
Centaur
>>
>cool
*Basically the default form of human being. The best kind there is they have cool ideas and I like their fanart.
>>
File: 1693579054355.png (92 KB, 290x253)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
For thousands of years my family has had arranged marriages for their children, including my parents, but they refuse to do that for me since they can't be bothered.
They forbade me from going out with any girl as a teen and now i'm just left hanging
t.infp
>>
>check this general
>It's walltext blogposting
>Leave
>>
File: Spoiler Image (516 KB, 1080x1061)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>77237684
That's this general all the time tho..
>>
>>77235853
>do you ever fall into depressive episodes or similar?
Never one that lasted more than 24 hours. The only thing that really slows me down for longer periods is physical illness.

>>77235853
>No, that's not self-care, that's three acts of service in a trenchcoat.
Lol. No, he's pretty good about it; he just needs to be reminded to do it.
>>
Hello everyone lol
>>
>>77231419
>We're calling it BMTI now
We're calling it lilacs personal blog dumping ground.
>>
>>77226385
I've seen this exact thng happen online
>>
File: 1687430524127912.jpg (54 KB, 1000x711)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I hate non-thinkers who pretend like they have rationality or logic backing up their bullshit views and biases.
>>
>>77225958
>>your type
IxFP
>>are you a slut
Niggers
>>
>>77241436
>hate
That sounds pretty Feeler to me.
>>
>>77241616
I admit to having a feeling function in the inferior position of my stack.
>>
>>77241436
Everyone thinks and feels when appropriate. These two things are not mutually exclusive at all. This dichotomy is retarded, and so is mbti.
>>
File: 1711625017272351.jpg (109 KB, 807x534)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>77241717
>Everyone thinks and feels when appropriate.
But not everyone's thinking is appropriate. Dumbfuck feelers shouldn't pretend like they're rationally driven, just like spergy thinkers don't pretend like they're charismatic and socially astute.
>>
>>77225958
Im INFJ how fucking screwed am I?
>>
File: 1692186847824191.jpg (124 KB, 800x652)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>77242058
>Im INFJ how fucking screwed am I?
you're fine
>>
>>77242058
Mistyped ISTP, next
>>
>>77225958
Additional to cognitive functions and IQ there is a distinct trait able to recognize to what degree someone is an ubermensch as well as being able to classify cultural information and behaviors within a meta of quality thats unrelated from the specific talents emerging from any cognitive function or compund effect. It's probably not what you think it is, it's not philosophical depth, it's not someone acting classy all the time or superficial physiognomy, it's merely recognizing how awake someone is in a peculiar way, it's like how many colors you and someone else is able to see, its SOVL, its talent
>>
>>77242533
Do you think it possible to identify these people online?
I think they do not always type the same way, but always have a unique way of writing/articulating themselves in general. Would you agree or disagree?
>>
>Your type
>Is it more detrimental to oneself to be driven by flawed logic or by irrational feelings?
>Is it more detrimental to one's society for one to be driven by flawed logic or by irrational feelings?
>>
I'm still alive! \(^o^)/

To be continued...
>>
...continuation of >>77243813!

Also! I learned that startegy is a good name for a strategy related to stars or starts! ^o^

>>77226392
:O

>>77230788
>Done that. ; )
It's not as comfy as I imagine it would be! Perhaps it would be better if my hoodie were one size larger... TwT
>I know we don't interact much, but I always enjoy your wurbulance and I hope you're doing well.
Awwwwww!!! <3 I hope you're doing well as well! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>77231419
Cute pic! ^w^
>possum massacre
QwQ

>>77231493
>story
That sounds eerie! :'O
>Did you see the picture where we were feeding her Dip n Dots?
This one? >>77077918? Yeah! UwU I think it's really cute! ^_^
>I got confused for a second and thought you had accidentally (You)'d me while meaning to reply to some of Anonzzle's Turbie lore posts, but thank you!! :oDD <333
I forgot to reply to Anonzzle's post! It's actually one of my favorite turbie posts, too! OwO >>77153067 <3
>Have you done any arts and crafts lately (other than your Turbie OC) or do you have any plans to?
N-no... I'm not good at that kind of stuff! ;w;

>>77231590
That's a cute sOWOnset! *^w^*
I look forward to those Kodak moments! *w*

>>77231847
The turbee one! ^o^ :3c

>>77233184
>It's based on multiple real life people and events but much more dramatic.
K-kind of like the /mbti/ movies? :Oc

>>77234082
QwQ

>>77148683
*glomp* <(^_^)>

>>77087157
>>Your Mbti Type
INFJ(-T)!!! ^_^'
>>Did you see the Solar Eclipse on Monday?
N... Yes! \(^_^)/ I watched the darkest base on a livestream that was broadcast from Vermont on timeanddate.com~! *^o^*
>>What do you enjoy doing between Holidays and special occasions?
Nothing in particular! :3
>>(Optional) Are you feeling lucky?
N-not really! TwT

Goodnight! ^_^7
>>
>>77243977
>Perhaps it would be better if my hoodie were one size larger... TwT
Probably. : )
>>
File: Jus a wee nap.jpg (970 KB, 2100x1575)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>>77243813
>>77243977
Good job surviving the day, Turbie!
Eep tight, dream bright
( n un)/~*<333
>>
>>77225958
>your type
ISFP
kinda hot
>are you a slut
not really
ESFP
s*phie but like in a bad gross slut way
>>
>>77244205
Sophia isn't slutty at all. Cope.
>>
>>77243977
Sweet dreams, turbuncular one
>>
>>77244585
yeah he is you're just retarded
>>
When will Turbie visit me...
>>
>>77245310
When lilack throws it through your window.
>>
>>77243251
>Your type
Intp
>Is it more detrimental to oneself to be driven by flawed logic or by irrational feelings?

>Is it more detrimental to one's society for one to be driven by flawed logic or by irrational feelings?

Irrational feelings for both
>>
>>77243251
INTP
Flawed logic. No correction. Total death spiral behaviour.
>>
Christ consciousness bump
>>
File: Arabian Nights Pageant.jpg (267 KB, 644x575)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>Your type
>Have you ever taken an interest in the York or Scottish Rites?
>Have you ever taken an interest in joining a sorority or fraternity?
>>
File: pony.png (404 KB, 512x512)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>77230680
>Turbie Enjoyer! <3
>I thought you had abandoned us! ;w;
there there, no tears. no tears
don't you know we're all here forever by now?

>>77243813
I'm glad that you're alive turbie.

>>77243977
>Perhaps it would be better if my hoodie were one size larger... TwT
Just wear one of mine silly
>>
They don't even give the good little Jungians
>identify the real Jesus
activity books anymore.
Sadge, bery sadge state of the thread
( v . v)\'''
>>
>>77242058
>INFJ how fucking screwed am I?
Very. Infj are the most promiscuous type after all.

https://youtu.be/QKsAEGA9Lsk?si=Cd_LFU2UKqDLqWUx
>>
>>77244914
He's not a slut just because you don't like him
>>
File: 1701770748392557.jpg (621 KB, 1078x1059)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>77244914
she's sweet, feminine, and a good caretaker. perfect wife material.
>>
here is the new emo song i just finished.
i worked so damn hard on this...

[VII - Never Feel Nausea (FIRST DEMO)]

https://voca.ro/1gRDodrcNfiY
>>
>>77250075
Bwwwwwoooaaaaaaa

Couple minutes in I sliced myself open on some invisible shard and deres bwuuud eberywhre over the tiiiiiiiles aaaaaaaa metal aaaaaa magic waaaaaaaa also I have chocolate cheesy popcornaaaaaaaaaaaaA

Cool experience to this evening's experience array
>>
>>77249487
fuck off yeah he is a fucking slut that needs to be burned alive
>>77249539
lol he is none of those things how delusional are you
>>
>>77247653
So ISFJ would react to it like this
>What what XD what is this what does that mean where did you find it (looks at it for at least a minute trying to figure it out)
ENxP would react to it like this
>(staring at guy bottom right) OMMMMMMM XDDDDDDDD (proceeds to switch tab)
>>
>>77250140
AYYY LMAO you made me laugh for the first time today.

[LYRICS]

[ i wanna be in the middle of your plans...
NOT JUST SOAP SCUM YOU CAN'T GET DOWN THE DRAIN
i wanna be cool again...
not-
shit...
SHIT.
S H I T . ]

NOW WE'RE GUNNING
FOR KIND OF LOVING THE WAY SICK TASTES
SHIT.
SHIT.
S H I T .
I KEEP RUNNING
BUT LIFE KEEPS COMING TO FUCK MY FACE
SHIT.
SHIT.
S H I T .

i need it-
emesis: a necessity...
YOU'RE NOT THE SON
YOUR MOTHER WANTS

it's alright-
i won't overdose tonight...
IS THERE A WAY
TO COPE WITH TODAY?

little flecks of black nail polish
dotting my clothes
yeah-
I DON'T MISS THOSE
no-
I DON'T MISS THOSE
phantom streaks of dried blood
splayed across my sheets
WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?
AND WHERE DO THEY GO?

DOWNTOWN:
LAST LINE
NEXT STOP-
WE BRING TO LIFE:
MALIGNANT MISERY

swallow pain
quick-
numb all sense of reality...
ALIGN MY SKULL
HOW MANY TEETH SHOULD I PULL?

i'm not here to make you cry
won't say goodbye tonight
i just-
DON'T GIVE A SHIT
surprise-
I NEVER DID
so, how much can i get inside
before i slip
and lose my mind again?
NOT GONNA CHEER YOU UP
WHO CARES HOW I SEE THE CUP? [ IT'S. NOT. REAL. ]
>>
>>77250176
[ i s t i l l b l a s t b u l l e t s
b r i n g m e y o u r l o v e ]
[ t h r e e c h e e r s s t i l l s p i n s
t h r a s h t r a c k e l e v e n ]
YOU NEED TO SUFFER
TO FEEL HOW NICE IT IS
TO BE ALIVE, SIS
scratching dopamine hits off the surface...
THEY TRY TO SHAME YOU FOR SUICIDE?
THEN WEAPONIZE WITH GASLIGHT IN YOUR MIND
little tendrils cut off in my time of need...
DEMS - DA
BREAKS - YEAH
DEMSDA
DEMSDA
FUCK. WHAT. YOU. FEEL.
I DIDN'T ASK TO BE REAL.
BUT I GUESS THAT I WAS.
NOW I'M FUCKING THIS ALL UP.
FUCK. WHAT. I. WAS.
HUMAN IS AS HUMAN DOES.
AND I NEVER FOUND ONE-
CAPABLE OF TRUE LOVE.
DON'T YOU GET IT?
I'M PATHETIC.
ACTUALLY-
I'M NOT A HUMAN BEING.
I WANT TO MAKE A MASTERPIECE OF A DISASTER SCENE.
THEN-
YOU.
CAN.
KILL.
ME.
[ i stay haunting my fantasies
the only things
that don't get old
find me buried in my dreams
screaming as demons
rape my soul ]
the presets-
resolve them
then you can kind of play along too
NOTHING REALLY HURTS ANYMORE
STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM HERE FOR?
with all the novel songs
and sing-alongs
melodic maladies-
may i imbue?
INTO THE BASEMENT OF
OUR CEREBELLUM
LOVE~

someday-
you'll wake up
AND FEEL SEVERED
please-
NEVER FEEL NAUSEA
>>
>>77250168
maybe if you just sat down and talked to her you would get it, being a salty incel isnt going to do you any good
>>
>>77248060
Fuck you man I saw her first, you can't come back when I do
>>
>>77250168
how is he a slut
>>
File: 1708716489732196.png (272 KB, 680x667)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Wolves
>>
>>77250205
being such a massive s*phie cocksucker isn't doing you any good either faggot
>>77250847
everything he does is extremely slutty
>>
also all of s*phie's gfs broke up with him probably because he was insufferable and a massive slut
>>
as far as i can tell daisy and him are still together
>>
she just stays with him for free cow milk I bet they don't even have any sex and she actually hates him and would have dumped him long ago if it wasn't for the free milk
>>
>>77251519
>everything he does is extremely slutty
can you even name 3 things sophie does that are slutty
>>
>>77248900
Oh no thats not good at all I dont like that
>>
>>77251639
he leads people on with slutty looking anime girls
>>
File: 1670085850789961.jpg (26 KB, 362x362)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
i'm in this state where i can't trust anybody. again. thought that i got over this hump pretty early in life and eased into the ability to trust, but i realize that everybody is out for themselves and everything else to people is kind of pointless. you really can't ever comprehend somebody else.

the idea that i can't trust a single person except myself is just crushing. hell, my ENTJ best friend is planning to kill himself sometime this year based off of delusional axioms that i can't argue against. the loneliness i feel is crushing. i am the only person that i know who is willing to just trudge through and see things where i can and (poorly) attempt to maintain myself.

i guess the idea of trust is just something personal instead of outward. as long as i can trust myself, i'll be alright. letting go of the idea that there's anybody outside of myself that i can form trust and truth with hurts, but i guess it doesn't matter. maybe i was just naive again.
>>
>>77251774
he's pretty low on the leading people on list. other regs are far worse
>>
>>77252300
youre kind of based but I cant tell if youre normie or not
>>
>>77252428
>youre kind of based but I cant tell if youre normie or not
does it matter
>>
>>77252501
yeah, it does. especially since youre here giving us the whole schmeal about how youre a pethetic nobody with a pathetic nobody friend
>>
>>77252526
and what does your opinion matter? who the fuck are you and why do you think that even matters? what is the point of your postings? i'm potentially a normie? mine matter to me. what do you have to say besides faulty categories of thought
>>
>>77252300
You can't trust people at large, but you can trust certain individuals
>>
>>77252402
>other regs
yeah like who? s*phie's first on the list
>>
>>77252899
homu, enfj-senpai
>>
>>77252905
fuck off retard ENFJ-senpai is the only good reg I hope she comes back soon
>>
>>77225958
Don't care about sluts, I only wish for outgoing tomboy gf.
t. INTJ doomer
>>
>>77252928
Umm enfj-senpai and sophie are literally close friends, and they are quite similar too. So do you hate her now too? What exactly is your grift?
>>
>>77254941
she's close friends with everyone lol and how do they have anything in common
>>
>>77254941
>>77255036
go away sophie and enfj-senpai nobody cares
>>
>tfw it's hard to be kind in return to people who love you without appearing flirty or sl*tty ;w;
>>
>>77256101
it's easy if you aren't a flirt or a slut (you are both)
>>
>>77256111
N-no, I'm not! QwQ

>>77244177
Cute pic! <3

By the way, have you, Centaur, or your turbie spotted other turbies (species) on your trip? :3c

>>77244717
<3
>turbuncular
That's a new word to me~! ^_^;

>>77245310
OwO;

>>77245533
Mean! :(

>>77247779
INFJ-T, no, and no! UwU;

>>77248060
*glomps you* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ (>^_^)><(^_^<)
<3<3<3<3<3<3
>Just wear one of mine silly
I hope it's large enough to cover everything but not too large to be impractical~! ^w^

>>77248841
>tfw am probably too theoretical for mystery school! TwT

>>77249539
A wife (male)? :O
But yeah, everything you said is probably true! ^.^

>>77252928
>tfw she will never draw and post a cute full-body picture of you ;w;
Though it's not just her drawing skills that I miss, of course! :Oc

>>77255239
D-don't be mean~! QwQ

G-goodnight! Please be nice to each other and cuddlepuddle! (>;_;)><(;_;<)
>>
>Your type
>Do you measure productivity moreso by effort or results?

https://youtu.be/dHvWURUzj3Q?si=zmeRitlWsqOJLgD5
>>
>>77256288
Ah, missed the (You) window again!
But at least I can say h-hewwo goodbai

I'll stuff this nest full of soft and fluffy material until everyone is comfy again, I promise!! You can rest easy and count on a better day!!! Goodnight, Turbie
( + o+)b (uw u )
>>
>>77256317
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>Do you measure productivity moreso by effort or results?
Results. If I went by effort it would be depressing.
>>
Weather is strange, and so are clothes. I never feel like I can match them together, but at the same time it feels like there's a lot of judgement about being uncomfortable with the constantly changing temperature. When I was a teenager I'd wear a jumper no matter what and was fine with it, I could handle heat just fine, I was more concerned with the appearence of my arms. Temperatures also vary wildly, from place to place, but the clothes are the same. How does that work?

>>77243977
I can see startegy being a segment on a saturday morning sport analysis segment where they're talking about foot races. I'm not sure how stars can have a strategy though, considering that they're just big burning balls of gas.

I remember spotting other turbies but I can't recall when for some reason. Just a vision of flowing water comes to mind.

>>77256101
What about interacting with family members?

>>77256317
>ISFJ
Results are all that can be measured, since effort is subjective. I can of course couch that by saying it's best to just assume everyone is already doing their best effort. Also if someone's making an effort to do something then usually that means they're making an effort to get results so it's kind of patronizing to judge them by how much effort they're putting in. Anybody can try their hardest, like what, was I just not putting the effort in before?

Maybe when you're reassuring yourself or someone else for their low productivity, effort is the better metric. Or for congratulating someone on a task well performed of course, appreciating the effort they put into it. Part of me is ashamed I thought of the other example first.

So I suppose effort is a more important when someone has either a high effort-productivity ratio, or a low one, so you can trust that effort means results without needing to waste time measuring. Like a big burly lumberjack returning home covered in sweat, you don't need to look outside to know he's cut down a lot of trees.
>>
>>77243977
ohhhhhhhh, did you mean stars as in celebrities? Doyy, I guess some of those have souls...

>>77256288
>tfw am probably too theoretical for mystery school! TwT
Me too! Sometimes I think that even if it really isn't all nonsense then it's not my place in the cosmic dance to seek out mysteries. Someone has to believe in hardline boring materialism for either it or magical stuff to be meaningful. I always used to play the bad guy in playground games, everyone wants to be the robber but there's no game without cops, maybe that makes me an eternal giga cuck but I take solace in it regardless. Just because someone knows something is true doesn't mean I have to believe in it.

Either way, I like material reality, and enjoy living in it the way it is. Even if it is just an illusion or a work of collective fiction or there's some secret extra special chocolate sauce layer on top of it I aught to be grasping for if I knew what was good for me or whatever. Everyone knows imperfection is more appealing anyway.
>>
>>77254941
>enfj-senpai and sophie are literally close friends
um okay so what everyone makes mistakes sometimes can't be perfect
also s*phie and enfj-senpai are not similar at all for one I have never seen enfj-senpai throw a temper tantrum over small stuff or because someone disagreed with her nor does she tell people they're worms and that they deserve to burn in hell
>>77256288
>>tfw she will never draw and post a cute full-body picture of you ;w;
very sad indeed
>>
File: megucmonbrug2.png (936 KB, 1057x1080)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
What the fuck is OP on about?
>>
>>77259074
you're just mad nobody listed you as the sluttiest reg lmao
>>
File: jej.jpg (834 KB, 828x956)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
Based l fear
>>
File: megucatchhands.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>77260102
You're a fag. I'm going back to playing Dead or Alive 3
>>
I'm NOT a fag but I AM going back for another 1,000 meatspins I just really like Pete Burns' voice
NTA
>>
>>77251639
i could list 30
>>
>>77259074
OP is a coomer. Ignore.
>>
File: the proper medium.png (1.61 MB, 1173x892)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>77225958
>your type
INFJ-A
I tend to not view things through such undifferentiated lenses. Sluts as a whole is just too broad, it lacks the nuance required for judgement. There's different kinds of sluts, and for different reasons.
>are you a slut
Everyone's a slut in their own way.
ESxP and ENxP. Turbosluts, the lot of 'em.
The one that your grandmother makes you wash your mouth out with after you say a bitch at the dinner table.
>>
File: grehhj.png (160 KB, 435x326)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
I'm at the point where I'm not sure if I reached the truth or lost my way. I did autistic self analysis for past year and I high key feel like I'm clueless robot right now. I'm not sure anymore whether I figured out my type or not and am fearful that I missed something worthy noting. According to tests I'd be INTJ or ISFP, and according to cognitive funtions with Jung shit, I'm either INTJ or ISTJ.
Now how the fuck do I figure which type am I, because I can fully relate to both.
>>
File: LOCO_3918.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>Your type
>What relation can you derive from and/or ascribe to the concepts of "reflection" and "turning back"?
>What was the last death you witnessed?
>>
Why did the world hide sushi from me for so long? Best 300 dollars I ever spent.

>>77261629
You should probably ask yourself why you want to type yourself in the first place. Is it to communicate how you behave and think to other people, or just to understand yourself better? It might well be best to label yourrself a different type depending on the context.
>>
>>77261302
get started, no way ur listing even 10
>>
>>77256317
ENTJ
Results. Effort means nothing. If you want a sticker or trophy for trying your very best uwu then go back to kindergarten.
>>
>>77252566
no the issue is not what I say. the issue is with you and your efforts, more specifically, why do you spend copious amounts of time here blabbing if you are more aligned with mainstream crowds?
>>
>>77261629
The thing about typology is it makes less sense the more you think about it. Personally I think no one is objectively any given type so much as one or occasionally two are their closest fit.
If both tests and independent research gave INTJ as a possibility that does indicate it's most likely your type but you should still consider other types that resonate well with you. I'd put you down for now as INTJ or maybe IXTJ (undifferentiated perception function)
>>
>>77261895
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>What relation can you derive from and/or ascribe to the concepts of "reflection" and "turning back"?
Over my head.
>>What was the last death you witnessed?
I saw a hawk chasing after a smaller bird. The smaller bird dove down to pick up speed, but the hawk stayed right on its tail. Then they BOTH swooped right in front of a truck. : (
>>
>>77260158
What a bunch of nonsense and mumbo jumbo
>>
is fun of font first thresd
>>
>>77262638
damning with faint praise if you think it's possible to get close to 10 lmao
>>
>>77263524
You just described lilack.
>>
File: 1697454259443828.jpg (19 KB, 282x529)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>77261895
>Your type
INTP
>What relation can you derive from and/or ascribe to the concepts of "reflection" and "turning back"?
there's instances where it's certainly useful. having a certain timeline about your life is something that i've recently found out is pretty useful to have. contemplating it can cause all sorts of things.
>What was the last death you witnessed?
a heart attack and unsuccessful CPR/EMS/medical attention. goes how it goes, man.

i feel like a lot of people have attachment to death that i don't really value. seen car crashes with bodies on the side of the road and such. death seems to sit with other people longer than it does for me. things just tend to happen whether you see them, are there, experience it or not.
>>
>>77267088
>lilack
Shes definitely lacking
>>
>>77261909
Centaur this really annoys me. You expect me to believe your $300 dollars on sushi story? Your sudden bloomer coming of age series is bullshit, nothing you say indicates a material change in your boomer slave neet incel attitudes. You're just another midwit with a blog.
>>
>>77225958
>type
It changes every time I take the test because it is pseudoscience
I appreciate them.
>are you a slut
I'm not attractive enough.
None. It's all bullshit.
No idea.
>>
>>77268716
I prefer Lil' ack desu
>>
File: antiamateurcraft_3939.png (99 KB, 605x481)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
Intentional or [intentional] apostrophe placement?
(((Unintentional)))?

She's a big girl .. For you
>>
>>77269223
Post tits lil'ack, then we will consider your upgrades.
>>
File: 1677937301515138.png (186 KB, 665x670)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>77263524
do you apply that same logic to someone like INTJayy who creates really interesting music snd shares it here? what about Lilac?

your argument is based off of retarded black and white logic; robot and normie. yet your post only tags mine.

my tip is that you should ascend and that "robot" is a general proclivity and template. go beyond it in your own life. you're acting like a crab in a bucket. it's an absolute nigger mentality to have. things change and evolve, just like the idea of a "robot" has become largely on this board synonymous with incel.
>>
>>77269333
Breeder go tell lilac to post tits
>>
File: 1679672518425470.png (170 KB, 600x600)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
a "robot" is something of a social outcast. but it's an individual unit. it's not someone who is bitter about inclusivity, not fitting in, will never be able to fit in. robots realize that they don't fit in, and explore their own interests and forgo the things around them and explore it.

your best argument is that i am a failed cyborg. but my interests also include trying to figure out social games, how to be functional, how to kind of integrate even though i'd rather just sit at home and research engines, play deep rock galactic, shitpost, entertain various interests that i have. but i'm also willing to accept real life and that's probably where we differ.

at some point my interest in vidya, internet culture, 4chan culture, keeping up with general happenings was willing to diverge and i also gained just as much interest in figuring out the real world.

i would say that true "robots" of 5, 8, 10 years ago who haven't explored that are uncultured and simply just incapable. because being in such a small bubble is limiting. it can expand. but the mindset doesn't change.
>>
Fucking hell this general is fucking useless
>>
>>77268791
Why is ESFP !iu9ZrlcQt6 so unfathomably based?
>>
>>77269502
go to other websites for that, bro. hers probably aren't even all that.
>>
>>77269223
Lil'Ack:

-used primarily in systems where a seed needs to dispense into a womb
-a session can be initiated with mental and physical contact of greater force
-any initiating physical force can choose to explode inside at least 3 times to make a link or give up
>>
>>77268791
What's annoying about it? Boomer pays me ~13 dollars an hour and I don't pay rent, it doesn't take that much time to accumulate 300 dollars if I really put my mind to it. It's no different from any other NEET buying 6 videogames or a Nintendo Switch. Regardless as stated back here I got a "loan" of 3000 pounds from my parents on the explicit condition I'm not frugal with it.
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/76556829/#q76562997

>You're just another midwit with a blog.
Hasn't that always been the point? Any ideas for the next arc if you're not a fan of this one?

>>77269527
He follows my blog of course, I believe that exposure to me is extremely healing for lack of a better word.

>>77261895
I think they're always useful, I'm quite attatched to turning back time in particular. Being able to turn back makes me feel like I can run further.
>>
Anyway the frog isn't mainstream at all.

>>77252300
What are the delusional axioms?
>>
When will /our/ INTellectJewels retvrn from the war?
>>
File: nEAT.jpg (340 KB, 828x1112)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>Do you follow Mama?
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1clB4n7uMUiSx5ZZ0FQoM1?si=GiG3UH58Tzu1Lg5k16JUjw
>>
*swishes lure back and forth a little to catch the light of the dappled rays cutting through the algae*
https://ia803404.us.archive.org/view_archive.php?archive=/6/items/persinger-publications/%21Persinger%20Publications.zip
>>
>>77264313
Welcome to physchoanalysis.
>>
>>77272578
megamama from judge's discord?
>>
>>77273680
No, musamama
>>
File: DUxovauUMAEgKVv.jpg (64 KB, 749x749)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
https://suno.com/song/7af3845f-b1e5-4320-80cc-571105c78815

[Verse]
Megamama, Musamama, the battle commence
Two INTJs with minds so intense
Analytical thinkers with razor-sharp rhymes
They clash in a war zone, two masterminds

[Verse 2]
Megamama spits fire, words incendiary
Her mic drop moments, legendary
Musamama strikes back with cunning strategy
His rapid-fire flow, a verbal calamity

[Chorus]
INTJ showdown, who will take the crown?
Megamama vs Musamama, it's going down
In this battle of the intellects, egos collide
This rivalry ignites, let the rap gods decide
>>
But Meguminposter is a guy and Musa is close to type transcendence
>>
>>77242058
It's everyone else around you that's screwed
>>
poor things are gonna need more holes if so innit or we're gonna have to buddysystem or summit cos the INFJ cabal's screwing planner is already pretty booked up yknow you best be bricked up with some real thicc Fe-mcock if you're gonna hold your own at the orgy lil Ni-gga my Ti ain't got time for newcummerz who can't intuit the pegging order and nunna The Queen Elect Collective's subhuman furniture is gonna settle for some Se-cond rate sex XD after such ceaseless conditioning in le ushy gushy cushionpit awrite we have HIGH STANDARDS around here for fuggers and little fuckees if you can't handle it type your sensitive ass back to INFP
>>
Are we friends, Lilac?
>>
>>77276383
youre a completely random person on the internet that lilac does not know at all

the answer is yes, because lilac is a slut
>>
Lilac doesn't have any tits to post because "she" is a man called "lewis"
>>
File: megucute3.jpg (204 KB, 1707x2436)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
How do I interact with cousins I haven't seen in 8 years? Also should I hide my anime figures considering one is 26 and the other is 13
>>
bruh lilac sounds exactly like that girl that does the announcements in good mythical morning
>>
>>77276838
Never hide who you are
>>
>>77276838
>should I hide my anime figures
Are we talking mecha or "500 year-old dragons" in bikinis?
>>
Reminder to ignore the other thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.