[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: huh.jpg (33 KB, 650x571)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Why do whores pretend like sex work is hard?
>>
sour grapes over not being paid to do nothing whatsoever
>>
they are just pretending to be offended, it comes naturally to women and is a negotiating tactic to get more money
>>
File: 1703221580467902.png (1.57 MB, 1200x1600)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>77238092
women are whores and there opinions don't matter! but if there rich and super attractive the they are worth listening to, but only to ascertain the best way to fuck them
>>
>>77238092
lets be real it'd be fucking weird to just fuck people for money constantly, not that its hard, but it'd be uncomfortable. its not like easy to fuck whoever you want, and especially the kind of guys who pay for sex work lol, that'd suck. imagine the female looksmatch on those guys, and ask yourself if you'd really fuck those girls, sight unseen, they show up one day and you gotta pipe, and be somewhat enthusiastic.
>>
>>77238208
Yes, I would. And I also wouldn't act like I'm a superhero or god's grace for doing it either. You're a literal whore doing dicks for money, not a fire fighter or a doctor. Or in this case, you'd be a literal whore fucking nasty chicks and blobs for money. Acting uppity like you're saving lives or that your job is so hard is comical.
>>
>>77238208
>not that its hard, but it'd be uncomfortable

There are a small number of women (mostly black) who get roped into sex work to make money for the pimps they think they are "in love" with - but all the rest of them are specifically choosing sex work because it makes them more money for less work than other options.

That means that they look at ditch digging, and look at dick sucking, and say, "Dick sucking sounds easier to me, that's definitely the better choice." So however "uncomfortable" it might be, it's clearly less uncomfortable than doing real work.
>>
>>77238261
i mean it probably keeps a few genetic dead ends from roping it, being able to pay for a fuckhole every once in a while, but i'm not glamorizing it either. never said its virtuous lol. i really don't think it is. will say, imo these people are being unknowingly exploited by capitalism, both sides of the transaction. hollowing out sex and love to money, and you're selling your body, this connection, something that should mean something, for a quick buck. sad. modern life, though, gotta love it!

>>77238279
oh yeah it'd defintely be easier in some regards than doing like manual labor, or bar tending, or waitressing, but like yeah, there is a mental block there, it'd be weird to fuck strangers for money, its weird to fuck strangers without money being involved.
>>
>>77238279
Finally someone with a fucking brain. And then they sit on their soapbox and weep like fucking children that we don't all clap and cry in atonishment that THEY fucking chose to suck dick for money.
>>
>>77238306
> its weird to fuck strangers without money being involved.
Lmao okay incel
>>
>>77238339
i thought this site was trad and shit lol, and i'm getting shit for saying i'm put off by hookups and one night stands. not even an incel, but go off.
>>
>>77238092
I miss my 20's. I used to fuck literal prostitutes. I never paid. They were just FWB's. Prostitutes have guys they fuck for fun when they're off the clock and I highly recommend getting in on that. After getting paid to get dicked down by losers and geriatric business guys all day, they do enjoy being fucked properly on their days off.
>>
>>77238092
It is for most of them. Like any online career, for everyone at the top making millions, there are thousands at the bottom not even making a dollar an hour. Their problem is thinking being an eceleb is a viable career and going all in on that instead of getting a normal job. You wouldn't go all in on being a youtuber if you have no following yet. It would be years before you make a living wage, if ever. This is common knowledge. Onlyfans is the same way, but all of the marketing is focused on the 0.00001% who actually make it and get millions. Onlyfans is a psyop.
>>
>>77238092
Because it's mentally taxing. Imagine e.g. working for a suicide hotline or being a content moderator for a big social media site. Logistically they aren't very hard neither. But they take a toll on you.
>>
>>77238092
Getting some fat slob with a poor sex drive to cum is hard work lmao; you need to be on top (because they don't have the energy) and do all the work. I remember fucking this guy who just wouldn't cum and kept getting soft; it was like running a marathon. And 99% of johns are like this.
>>
>>77240912
A real prostitute on /r9k/? I dun believe it.
>>
>>77240912
Idk how true it is but I remember this le study on why fat men last longer in bed than other men.
>>
Because it is, an ultra competitive tough freelance job with the worst customer base imaginable, horny males.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.