[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3601.jpg (132 KB, 731x652)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
I feel bad for zoomers. Millennials/genx got access to the internet in a time when there weren't any oldfags at all. No one was there to shit on every (probably cringe) new meme/trend. Now, zoomers can't do anything on the internet without a bunch of terminally online 40+ year olds judging everything they do. So many oldfags support banning tiktok because they think its cringe and want it to die therefore, completely ignoring principles of justice. The internet is only getting older too so this problem will get worse for future generations.
>>
>>77240451
Zoomer here. Our memes/trends simply ARE worse. The internet was not meant for children.
>>
>>77240451
I've seen 15 yr olds identify with being an "incel". I remember coming to this board when I was 15(likewise other 15 yr olds at the time), laughing at the KHHV men thinking that I'm a normie, turns out I'm still a khhv at almost 30. Zoomer culture is a mix of milennial diarrhea and hypertrend consumerism.

Also there were plenty oldfags actually on the old internet, there were just no cultural wars and the internet wasn't a corpoate soup of social medias. Smartphones are to blame truly, not Gen Z alone.
>>
>>77240451
It's called a midlife crisis and millennials especially are gay when it comes to dealing with theirs. Idk if it will get worse though, generations are already segregating online. Most boomers are on facebook or in places where young people dont go. The only time the generations interact online is by accident/congratulating grandma/older people perving at young hotties.
>>
>>77240451
Tiktok is cringe, but more importantly its a literal propaganda/psychological warfare tool of the Chinese government. American social media is also used for propaganda purposes, yes, and that is not good either, but why give our enemies the rope to hang us with willingly like that
>>
>>77240451
I understand what you mean but you gave wrong examples. Tiktok and facebook sucks but the real issue is that internet isn't new anymore. There isn't any new dating app that will guarantee you a normal gf, now you only have girls your age the zoomer girls and they're kind of terrible most of the time. In the past you could meet a special girl if you tried hard and got lucky but now I don't know. People just got more isolated and they want comfort and avoid difficult things and that makes you feel alone when most of the zoomers are so stupid
>>
that's pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard OP, it's not funny and i'm scared for my life
>>
There were absolutely older people shitting on the things young people liked back in the early days of the Internet. Lowtax at one point considered making subforum for the older SA goons because that was a noticeable market at that time.
>>77241602
>psychological warfare
It doesn't exist. And american institutions are losing favorability among young people STRICTLY because of internal factors. A tik tok ban is only going to crystalize it.
>>
>>77241697
If old people didn't exist zoomers would be happier and have a community or something
>>
>>77241813
Psychological warfare absolutely exists. The only person who would say it doesn't is currently trying to use it.
>>
>>77241669
this is verifiable. i picked you at random.
>>
>>77241845
Even if it did, it would look like some MK Ultra type shit with LSD and mental torture not shitty videos of kids dancing. People are still going to hate the US government even after tik tok gets banned.
>>
>>77241861
What are you talking about? Don't leave me in the dark about this
>>
>>77240451
>So many oldfags support banning tiktok because they think its cringe and want it to die
No, it's because the Chinese algorithm suggests that kids steal cars and commit white-collar crime.
>>
>>77242133
no, what OP said is the underlying reason they'll never admit
>>
>>77242187
YouTube comments and 4chan still exist, so that's full of shit.
>>
>>77242237
it's not though
origgg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.