[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686886195954606.jpg (49 KB, 886x758)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Were you bullied in your school years and to what degree?
>>
Yes.
Bad enough that I am looking up SN sources.
>>
yes so bad that I had to be pulled out of school and still think of roping daily while my bullies live glorious lives. god doesnt exist else this world wouldnt be so unfair
>>
>>77241715
> SN sources
What happened to you for that to happen... I cant understand
>>
>>77241665
Yes, I had to be homeschooled.
In hindsight it wasn't that bad. I had no friends, had stuff thrown at me sometimes, and had my stuff stolen a handful of times. Got laughed at very often and called names. But I was only beat up once.
I was just a pussy.
>>
>>77241734
Take this with a grain of salt, I onlt have my own experience.
Bullying coupled with abuse family means that I had no safe area. I hate this life and want to die.
That is all.
>>
>>77241715
Same. It still haunts me everyday. I'm planning to rope soon because I genuinely see no other way forward that wouldn't require me to give up my dignity, solitude and peace. The bullying was technically my fault because I was a very stupid kid. I'm not sure if you can even call it bullying. Retardation would be a more fitting description. I blame it all on my environment nonetheless.
>>
>>77241665
Some girl called me ugly because of my acne in middle school. I stopped acknowledging her presence like the teacher told me to and she actually said sorry after 2 days. Then I grew like 8 inches and hit 6ft as an 8th grader and never dealt with bullying again.
>>
File: 1685025505778583.png (223 KB, 320x447)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Thread full of faggots
>>
>>77241772
God speed, how are you planning to rope? Gonna leave a note too?
I don't know how I am and only leaving a not for two friends.
>>
>>77241665
People are only bullied in school as a result of their own actions. That bullying is usually deserved and a consequence of someone's own behavior has been the case in almost every example I've personally seen
>>
>>77241849
Short/ugly people are mostly expected to be quiet and not voice an opinion. So if these people speak up they are often bullied
>>
>>77241877
>Short/ugly people are mostly expected to be quiet and not voice an opinion. So if these people speak up they are often bullied
Sounds like they deserved it.
>>
File: 1713896544003.jpg (304 KB, 622x637)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>77241665
Yes, through all years since elementary school for being a right wing Jew but I continued to go despite it until the end, isolated by everyone, getting involved in fights and even arguments with teachers. My schoo was a commie, Jew hater cesspool, from the reactor to my classmates. Funny thing was to find out later on high school that the right hated me too
>>
only a little because i have a rbf and also had a bad attitude back then
>>
>>77241715
>>77241733
What was the reason tho? Be honest
>>
>>77241772
>roping cuz he was bullied in the past
Wtf?
>>
>>77241665
yeah, luckily my dad taught me how to box so when i stopped being a coward i beat the shit out of a few dudes through HS and college, a few many, still in HS i started being the bully towards other bullies, in college i got stabbed and after my 2nd year i stopped being agressive, yesterday my boss at work told me i was a wuss and a pushover, then i asked him if he ever fought a dude in traffic and beat him with a metal pipe, he said "n-no" i said "i have" today he made coffee and poured me a cup without me asking, normies are fucking pussies boys
>>
>>77242245
I was white in an all black school (Im the 2nd anon). I was the target of racist abuse. meanwhile my black bullies have fucked white women while I rot still. god is a faggot I used to be christian thinking karma would come for them but it never did
>>
>>77242311
Dont wait for the karma, be the karma.
Speaking from experience
>>
>>77242311
Dont rope, let that hatred be the driving force as you BECOME the karma
>>
>>77241665
Yes, physically worse than anyone else ive ever known. Beaten by a gang 6v1, had my head stomped on, another time had someone push their thumbs into my eyes and squeeze, got into multiple fights and lost. Really is torture being a smaller kid/late bloomer, I thought bullying would end once I got into adulthood but it didnt. Im extremely anxious now and cannot leave my house without intense discomfort and paranoia. I curse all the pieces of shit that harmed me, Its given me a very negative outlook on humanity as a whole.
>>
>>77242455
Why tho? You mfs are supposed to mention the reason as well
>>
>>77241665
Yes
Bad enough to where I became a complete asshole.
If people were going to make fun of me for being nice, I'd make them hate me for being a dick.
>ruin people's games of four square and basketball by stealing the ball and kicking it on a roof or over the fence
>walk into the middle of a tetherball game
>trip runners
I was a pretty big and athletic kid so they never tried to fight me

At my height I was completely infamous
>>77241715
>SN sources
What does this mean?
>>
>>77242371
>>77242386
based anons. ill try to stay around but its all so tiresome some days. death to all niggers
>>
File: 1528864118483.jpg (239 KB, 620x969)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>77241665
Just slightly a few times.
>>
File: 54895166468796.jpg (28 KB, 500x375)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>77241665
It was mainly verbal abuse (being called ugly, told no one will love me, threatened, and in high school last year more derogatory language ), with the teacher watching and not helping me or people acting nice as a joke and the whole clsss including the teacher laughing, along with social isolation. But I did have a chair pulled out under me that possibly caused a concussion, along with someone 2x my size bumping me so hard I almost fell into a random group and then them laughing. I think it being paired with parental abuse from home during my formative years did a number on me for quite some time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.