[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: letter.jpg (241 KB, 975x1300)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Ietter thread time
>>
I hope you are happy wherever you ended up. Hope you're smiling down at a beautiful summer sunrise.

I miss you every day. You were my best friend. I have no idea how it got so toxic and stupid so fast. I know you'll never read this letter, and I wouldn't ever send a letter like this to you directly, so I can just post it here into the void for nobody to read.

You were amazing. I miss you. Still sorry. Still doing okay.
>>
the last post is funny

just lost my best friend too. that's not what she cited to me, but I'll never ever find another best friend who had all those amazing perks.
I just wish the stuff she said was true
>>
Going on a walk with my best friend of many years really helped. I don't feel as suicidal anymore.

Getting through these days recently has been hard.
>>
>>77249792
How does someone falsely get you diagnosed?
>>
I read your letter in fact I read all of them. No I am not smiling; never have in a long time since that day
>>
>>77249926
What happened that day?
>>
>>77245374

i'm not anyone you know, you just have untreated mental illness
>>
>>77249944
Stop playing coy
>>
>heh. got you. your dime a dozen posting style is really dime a dozen round these parts. almost as if it's intentional. you could be anyone whilst paradoxically also being the person whose cadence i recognise. tick tock...

insane retard
>>
making some oatmeal
>>
>>77250018
Coy about what? Which day?
>>
>>77250051
You still haven't changed. You're breaking my heart. Again.
>>
>>77250059
Have you told your person they broke your heart?
>>
i found some modafinil and took it. i heard its garbage compared to proper stimulants but its better than nothing i guess
>>
>>77250019
This type of erroneus inference is common among people new to anonymous boards. There is a distinct "voice" in the posting style, and once they've perceived it they attribute it to whomever they first encountered in the anon mass.
>>
>>77250570
i was thinking that as i made that post actually. remember how it used to be a meme to say that everyone on 4chan is the same person? lol
>>
File: IMG_20240423_145915456.jpg (3.04 MB, 4080x3072)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
My dearest you,

Pike may have peaked here, but for We and Us we have only higher and higher. We'll make it to the tippy top one of these days. Promise, babe :)

With lots and lots of Love,
your "my darling chauffeur"

Post scriptum: *YOU* are the Best
>>
Should I be angry some more or take a break?
>>
holy shit i want to kms
>>
I need to use you again. just why?
I needed it more than you know
>>
Slippin in dojo where hearrtwaves reverberate.
>>
i had a whole letter written up and deleted it again
>>
streamiiiiin ain't cheatiiiiin
>>
>>77250570
>>77250784
I know who both of you are.
>>
What if we did this letter thread a little differently and posted some hot pics?
>>
>>77252784
oh yeah? who am i then hot shot?
>>
>>77252907
You know who you are. I'm not saying.
>>
Hard to project your iidea of reality.Gerund and germane grimacing contorts the pull,
>>
>>77252812
>>77252812
>What if we did this letter thread a little differently and posted some hot pics?
Can you spot the gryphon and Ms. rabbit nuzzling and making out together? Pretty hot and similarly inspired sesh if spotted irl
Or do you just want a bunch of bikini anime babes posted???
>>
No, can't see it. There's no anyone.
>>
>>77250236
I bought a lot of modafinil back around 2016, which was of amazing quality that was tested against US standards. Sadly, you'll most likely only find the vastly inferior version that is weak as shit. I used to take only a quarter tab as even a half one felt really intense (was fun to shit out code on moda combined with tons of energy drinks ). The strange effect of moda was the temporal increase of my active vocabulary. I think it temporally lowers creativity but is really awesome to shit out gruntwork code after the interesting part, the architecture, is already planned out. I started to take my moda in the morning and took the time until it started to work to plan the architecture of the project and then shat out the grunt work and it was quite enjoyable on moda. It makes me stink very weird and my urine becomes a strong chemical smell. So it's kind of shit for working outside of ones home. I take it only for weekend hacksessions that doesn't involve people that care about that.
>>
File: 1427540787413.jpg (9 KB, 210x200)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Anyone have a kangarro rat moment? I think I have somesheeetrock on my chin.
>>
>>77251886
WTF, this is so wholesome! :D
>>
>>77253206
CHAT, is this real?

No way, THAT was not original?
>>
>>77252958
So, give us the initials, then.
Sorry, you just lost the game.
>>
>>77253476
Between A-Z. >:T
>>
>>77253591
Tihi, so mad. Sorry, not sorry that you brought piss to a shit fight.
>>
total pedophile death
>>
>>77253397
Total schizo, take meds, please!
>>
in the words of my king cobra,
fuck sickos
>>
>>77254061
It's the pills what have me plodding arouind parsimoniously Like literally hard to type. Gud pills tho
>>
>>77253333
Checked. You can't see it.
>>
the country retardaria is where all the green party degenerates originated who then spread over to the human world to attain power and cause mass deaths of non degenerated people
that is why they are so mentally absent is because they are in truth non human monsters
green parties in power = mass deaths
>>
>>77255338
>the country retardaria is where all the green party degenerates originated

lol
>>
>>77249142
Understanding is pretty heavy, I think that's why I jettisonned some of it as ballasts.Makes the ascent easier.
>>
Just got my braces. Black brackets.
>>
>>77255680
Can you do me a favor? Smile.
>>
>>77255791
I have been! It's nice to have something to be happy about this week. So much has been stressing me out.
>>
i know that you won't ever love me
i don't feel anything, i don't want it anymore
>>
Marmelade lady fingers?
>>
The time for noticing is over.
>>
psycho-spiritual remuneration.
>>
i wish you would talk about yourself i really do
i know you hate it and i've no right to care but i do care and i want to be closer to you
it feels so wrong only talking about myself
i still don't know how you feel or where we stand but i know there must be something because you reply so what is it? was i just another fool or is it the ashes of something real?
>>
AAAAAAA!!!!! Ow ow ow
>>
>>77250091
I just told you
>>
bitter fat old man
>>
>>77257074
I'm not your person probably. If I am, I don't know who you are.
>>
I'm not really all that fat anymore
>>
Dear big fellas,

Little fuckers have once again resumed their daily dose of bullshit and cocksucking faggotry.

Good work on the neophobia induction process, I suppose.
>>
>>77256870
i do not hate it at all. i love hearing about you because you are special to me. it is something rising but not like a phoenix from the ashes but like a pp mid boner
>>
>>77257136
You never stopped with your games. My heart is not your plaything you know exactly who
>>
>>77257193
My person has been playing games with my heart for 4 years. You have the wrong person. I'm just asking about your situation.
>>
>>77257169
they've always hated talking about how they are so much so that they simply wont
>>
i want to feel alive again
>>
i didnt think i could feel any lower than how i felt back during fall. but this is the lowest i have truly ever been, to the point where i am simultaneously entirely apathetic to everything happening around me. i think i deserve it too. i dont understand other people. i need to be alone.
>>
i constantly wallow in my self-pity and over indulge in everything that makes me even more miserable. it is pathetic. nothing will ever get better if i dont take the necessary steps to make it better. but i dont want to take those steps, because i feel as if i am fundamentally undesirable to the world, to everyone and everything. i feel like i should keep deteriorating and allow myself to die.
>>
>>77257217
Don't say that. You and I are the right persons for each other <3
>>
why do I still feel for you?
you wanted me to adore you
I need you. I need your body I need to hold you and touch you and make you mine again. why is this happening.
>>
i feel like i am getting closer and closer and i do not know what i will do. i can feel the way i view people, the world changing and everything that mattered before does not seem to matter now. suicide has become increasingly prominent in my mind, i think of it almost every moment i am awake. i feel so resentful towards other humans and i know it has been reflected in my actions lately. i dont really care about anything. i lack connection. i wish i could feel warmth. i wish i could love someone. i wish i could be loved. i dont deserve it.
>>
Being in college with courses I could give less than two shits about, a failing economy, and no actual friends I like spending time with. I should've just hooked up and babytrapped a rich guy if I knew adulthood was going to be this trash. I hate my life, I hate everything with it and I just want to run away. If I knew what to do, I'd fake my death so no one will bother looking for me and I can finally do what I want without care
>>
>>77257669
>Being in college
>if I knew adulthood was going to be this trash.
hahaha just wait because it hasn't even began and it can get so so much worse
>>
i am going to put cameras in several different areas around the house. i will feel more secure knowing what they are up to behind my back. i always hear them whispering and it makes me uneasy. i ask them why they are gossiping about me and they lie to me. they claim they are not talking about me or they try to say that their gossip is innocent. they invaded my privacy years ago for perverse reasons so now i will invade their privacy. i will have to be careful though.
>>
>>77257731
Oh I've seen how older people are, it disgusts me knowing that might be my fate of working in a soulless shithole for bad pay except I can't even be guaranteed a job now with a degree with how much is either being automated or how this country wants foreign slave labor. I want nothing more than to start anew under a new name and be free
>>
A
I love you
M
>>
>>77257772
If invading privacy is wrong, then you are just like them for doing it too.
>>
>>77258252
revenge is deserved nigger
>>
>>77258267
You are scum, and you will get yours. Actually, you already are ..
>>
I wish you valued me so you would commit to me and I could make you sniff my panties while I drain your balls inside me so we can start a family.... Then we could show up at church while I try holding in your cum.... Ans you could rub my feet after.... :3
>>
>>77258577
Crystal log off
>>
>>77258577
I fucking hate reading this shit it just reminds me of my person.
kys.
>>
You choose to waste your cum thinking about the massage girls probably... They wanted your money but weren't trying to give you children... While I never ask for your money and wouldn't expect it unless we were settling down...
>>
Yet you rub in my face that the massage ladies were hitting on you... But even if it was a discount for your handsomeness and charisma they wanted your money... I would happily do it for free...
>>
my sleep schedule is so fucked
>>
File: IMG_20240424_125038276.jpg (2.85 MB, 4080x3072)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>77245498
>>77245498
If you were half the "universal loving" person you think yourself to be, then you'd have mailed me my owl long ago. You would have sent it the first time I asked you to. Instead, like most narcissistic people, you have chosen to keep something of mine as a keepsake -- just like how dude kept your key from you despite asking him for it back. For you condemn his actions only to repeat them and do the same thing only proves how lacking in self awareness you are. It proves you are a narcissistic shitter and that you are out of touch with yourself. You have zero intention of ever handing the owl over, else you'd have done so already. You'd rather try to hold the threat of its destruction over my head for emotionally abusive purposes.

There will be no direct handoff. I do not want to see or interact with you in any way. If you do not mail me my owl, like I have already asked you multiple times to do (even offering to pay the shipping), then you will only prove true every negative thing I've said regarding your low personal character. You could prove me wrong and mail it, but I don't think you will. I don't think you have it in you. In fact, I Know you don't ..
>>
It's my birthday in a few weeks. Secretly, I am hoping you send me a warm birthday wish. But I know you won't. You never wished me one when we were on speaking terms. My disappointment will probably crush what remaining feelings I have towards you. I've had a strong urge to reach out to you again but I've already done it once, and nothing changed. You simply want to live your life without me in it. I know this to be true in my heart. It's why I left.
>>
the longer you spend pushing me away like this, the less chance i will have room for you in my life. its not an ultimatum, its just how time works. you become less of a person i loved deeply and more of a person that lied to me, abused me, and stole from me. You left on such a terrible note, in the worst way possible other than dying. I cant just blindly have faith for someone that treated me so terribly, not after all of that. I guess you just aren't bold enough to be honest, or you can't be honest with yourself- just like before. its such a shame, it really fuckin' is. I told you those people didn't matter because you led me to believe we were building something together; why would I pay anyone but you, my ambitions, and my responsibilities any attention at all? They wouldn't matter if we're drinking tea on the porch looking at the garden. I was so devoted and always put communication first. I thought it was just a phase, that was just where we were at the time. Didn't think you'd get so caught up in your past to stop our present and wound our future, if there is any of that out there. It's hard not to be so upset, I still wish things were different, but they aren't going to be. You don't want to make things better despite saying you do. Follow the path of least resistance, I guess, less friction, less attachments, less stress. Less substance, less authenticity, more banality, more vapid people. If you see me around- no, no you didn't,
>>
i want to feel like you feel
see how you see
be what you be
me what you me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv42TmCMYzE
>>
>>77257161
fuck em all and fuck em a lil bit more
>>
sneeding aint seething
>>
its so over its kino
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0JJRXGssc#t=1m13s
>>
>>77259389
What did they steal from you?
>>
I hope you're listening too, pussies. I want to do my part to make sure you're extra busy for a while. Approximately two years, perhaps, and then we'll see.
>>
Heard your dumb little threats turned out great, by the way.
Stupids.
>>
>>77259942
money, a year of my life, real estate in my brain
They acknowledged that they owed me, at least.
>>
>>77259967
Were you guys officially together for that year? How much money was it?
>>
triple ice vision extracoldvision 333ic3vision
>>
>>77260069
You're allllll out of levers. Snip, snap, crumble, bonk. Whoopsie.
>>
bitch I'm smoking gas in my chambers like it's a hospital
>>
(you can use that for pt 3 if you want, please do not give me credit for it though)
>>
(please just get up out of my hanger that shit is *very* full)
>>
Montana, I feel like Tony (Montana)
Tony when he was in the club
He was sitting all fucked up
Just before the shootout
Just before the shootout

Actual goat, just fuck off beyond goated
>>
I think more than anything I hate that I don't know who you are. I really wanted to.
>>
>>77260258
knowing someone ruins them
>>
>>77260354
I would obliterate them in a heartbeat.
>>
Dear R9K,

Hello friends, I have done it, I have made good coffee. I was using too much water this whole time. Also, got bullied at work and instead of taking it, I drove my forklift really fast and recklessly. I ended up doing better. Maybe I should get mad every night. Dinner was chicken sandwiches, I've gotten really good at making them just like chik-fil-A, next on my cooking list is baking a good pie. Hope you guys are doing good

Anon
>>
obliteration
>>
>>77259279
>I am hoping you send me a warm birthday wish
>I left.
This doesn't make sense, anon. Are they supposed to be psychic?
>>
>>77259167
Breh I'm not paying postage and I'm not asking you to pay postage and do you WANT your father-in-law to be like
>WHAT THE F U C K IS THIS MOLOCH ICON JEZEBEL-WORSHIPPING BULLSHIT? I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO HELL, ADULTERER, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BLOODLINE
That's enough of a risk just keeping the thing in your home
Also
>Staged tampering
potential still stands that way

My god. You went back and forth and back and forth and back and forth with the
>Pfftch, you're dead to me, idc what you do with it
&
>Please send it to me
I only got the idea fukkin around in St.Louis ago to meme like I had smashed it from *you* telling me you thought I'd do that (in combination with the "Meet me in the astral/irl at the Arch so I can tear you a new one" thing) but I don't know where you got that idea in the first place. Making a throwaway postscript bait post in fukkin GIO is hardly "emotionally [abusively]" holding it over your head and again not knowing whaddafaq you actually want me to do with it isn't whatsoever.
R didn't take some narc trophy by not sending back my key you lunatic, he accidentally took it home when we were still together and for all your continued harassment even for the serious talk we had the day you pulled all that more recent griefing you should know bruh ain't made of money so it's more likely than not that he just can't be fucked in combination with some indignant personal principles. It's still a crummy thing to do but it's not narc playbook tier, projecting headass. The thing that bothered me the most about you from day one of our direct interactions was your inauthenticity, and as [exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, G, ellenennopee etcetera] show, you've somehow only gotten worse. I know the last thing I should be doing is giving you any more energy or attention when clearly you're just [doing what you're doing], replying to you and in good faith for chrissakes, but, hell
>>
>>77259167
>>77260530
I digress. An owl mug, however sentimentally or ritualistically valuable to you, is also not on the same tier of utilitarian necessity as the only spare key to my fuggin car

I'm indifferent to physically crossing paths with you again, but I do want to get you your owl. And avoiding any bullshit you could pull since you've consistently and recurrently lowered the bar for what I could conceive a person and especially YOU capable of is my only reason for insisting it happen this way, it is my only condition. Up to you.

Drive and dip safely, dear dropout
>>
New game kek:
Show me a warrant, and *then* you can search for some part of me that cares what you think
>>
if i can just get this one unattainable thing i will be happy
>>
OJJK
OJKK
dootdoot dootdoot doot doot
what!?
dootdoot dootdoot doot doot
o kay!
DON'T KEK NO KEK WON'T BE NO KEK
(I typed that out to teh beat of lil jon)

I AM SO EMBITTERED!!! I CAN PINPOINT THE PRECISE MOMENT WHEN I TURNED INTO THE JOKER RAAHAHAHAHA I AM THE JOKER AND THE LEVIATHAN IN ONE AND THIS MINECRAFT SERVER WILL ULTIMATELY BE LESS THAN A SHADOW OF NOTHING!!!!!!!

Nah I'm just kidding, the joker's not even cool anymore. We actually need to rehabilitate the public view of clowns and related concepts anyway, because the benevolent aspect of the joker and his opposite the pagliacci has really gone missing from the the cultural repertoire, and I think negative stereotypes about the joker muddy the waters, mix the good with some pretty nasty stuff. So actually I'm sorry for stereotyping the joker as an embittered psycho. I don't actually feel that way and neither does "The Joker" if his smilin' face and big red nose were real.
>>
I guess it's more like dootdoot dootdootdootdoot desu
>>
OH ARE YOU CONCERNED????
DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT???????
TO SEARCH FOR WHICH PART OF ME IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE A SHIT???????????????????

This is me now. This is my attitude for two years.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH
>>
messd up in the head anons would nver post in this thread
>>
J

I sometimes still think about you. What I did to you was the biggest fuck up of my entire life. I wish I could make amends, but you said you didn't want anything from me. You made it clear that you never wanted anything to do with me ever again, which is fair. I was a bad friend to you.

I have wished I could read your mind for such a long time. If I knew some kind of additional apology would be appreciated, I would have reached out again long ago. In fact, I would fly up just to see you and tell you how sorry I am and do whatever else I could.

It still feels raw to think about. I know you probably still hate me, and that in your case, I deserve it. I can see in hindsight what I couldn't at the time in the midst of my mental breakdown. It wasn't an excuse, though it was the explanation. I wish it hadn't affected you.

You were good to me, and your friendship is the only one I really strongly miss. You're the only person I can think of who has cut me off because of a situation like that, where the friendship is over because I fucked up.

I hope you, your girlfriend, and your dogs are happy. I send nothing but positive regard your way.
>>
>>77249142
sorry that I left you in the dust nonny. I genuinely enjoyed our discussions despite how brief and shallow they were but I told you I was autistic. we couldnt have fixed eachother but maybe we couldve been in a toxic and abusive relationship. I loved you and only because you reminded me of the riddler. kms
>>
it was because i was AUTISTIC
>>
>>77259167
https://voca.ro/1e0ysDQu6Szx
>>
File: 1590552250851.jpg (67 KB, 682x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
It's pathetic that you blocked me last week. It was triggered by me telling you to get your shit together, because you've been wallowing and suffering for five months since you broke up with that BPD foid, and continued to fuck her even though we all told you it was a bad idea. You had to get an abortion, and then even after telling you to get over it, from my personal experience of going through two abortions with my foid, you say that saying to cope and saying that the situation sucks is all I've offered. Not going to even go into your previous ex, who you've probably ran to fuck all this week (and you don't even like her, you are just an /x/-addled "never goon" hylic). I'm not sorry that I am not omnipotent and that you were pissed at me for splashing cold water on you.
You could only be angry at me because you are jealous. You are mentally ill (so am I), but a high school dropout who worked deadend jobs for years, all the while your parents completely support your decisions, and even reward you by giving you a house and interest free loans. You are nearing 30 with no career. You stopped pursing a career because of one bad (mock) interview, and anyone with a modicum of spark would have persevered because they know daddy wouldn't have stuffed a spoon in their mouth.
I am getting married next month (you, my best man, told me you didn't want to go because you didn't have a date and because you didn't want to plan an itinerary), an established career, manageable debt, and most importantly I can handle myself around women. None of this mattered until you let yourself be controlled by this foid rent free.
You are willing to burn this decade long friendship over something you will forget in a year. You know I speak from experience, but you don't care. You only blocked me on discord, but I'm tired of reaching out, and I don't expect you to even text me at any point to reconcile.
I've never met someone so pathetic in my life. Pull yourself together faggot. I love you.
>>
yeah pull your damn self together malas with your shoulder chairs and so called vaccine
>>
IF ANYONE TRIES TO TELL ME WHAT IM ALLOWED TO SAY EVER AGAIN I WILL TURN TO THE LEFT FOR SIX MONTHS AND TURN TO THE RIGHT FOR SIX MONTHS SO THAT THEIR SQUARES AND TRIANGLES AND HEXAGONS FAIL THEM HALF IN THEIR TIME OF NEED BUT FROM THEIR ENEMIES NO MORE THAN ONE THIRD OF FORTUNE SHALL BE TAKEN SUCH THAT ONE MINECRAFT SERVER MAY PROSPER WHILE THE OTHER IS GIVEN BACK UNTO THE BEASTS AND THEN UNTO DUST
>>
Never really got into Minecraft but I'd follow you into battle in any plane bro just say the worm
>>
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO START NAMING NAMES!!!!

Josh is named Jarren. Jarren is named Felix. Felix is named Goodie. Goodie is named Lil Bit. Lil Bit is named Grant. Grant is named Horace. Horace is named Liz. Liz is named Debrah. Debrah is named Patrick. Patrick is named Orin. Orin is named Wiltmore. Wiltmore is named James. James is named Marvin. Marvin is named Estelle.
>>
We gotta get a war room going where we could cooedinateour stratatgems
>>
We should use Josh "Estelle" Stracciatelly's DnD room the fog machine in the table really adds to the atmosphere
>>
i actually really cared about you and still do, why did you leave
>>
>>77261061
>>77261092
Thank you for your support friend but remember this not a martial quest but a spiritual one and there is no need to harm another. I was only pretending to be drunk. Now it is time to rest.
>>
>>77261143
Cool, cool. I just get lonely in the physical and overstimulated in the astral then overstimulated in the physical and lonely sleepy with Cloud Leopard on Pluto and me tengorillian Plutos away and repeat repeat reap eat

So like sometimes I wanna get up to some meatstuff even if it's in a digiroundabout sorta way y'know? But, ye. Yeeeeee

Snooze frosty, gang
>>
Hey Ari,

I finally found someone else. She's awesome - she's beautiful, she's smart, and she's kind. She also changed my life 13 years before she and I even met. I'm forever grateful to have met her.
It only took me about a month and a half since we'd met for boba tea to find her. I listened to what you told me and I took it to heart. I stopped holding back and accepted who I was. Just like that, I found someone who accepted me for who I am.
Thank you for everything up until now. Have a nice life.
>>
>>77249142
I feel like you were actually a moid that treated females normally despite us meeting on this board? or maybe you were insanely misogynistic and merely masked it as well as I faked it.
regardless you were the most rational male here and thats the least one could ask for. deep down I cross my heart and hope to die you see this and stalk me and obsess over me. I hope you are doing better and are thriving with your art. take care.
>>
>>77260105
pull up with AK and my riffles like its the hospital
>>
my shits too glossy for that bitches gon scatter

Londy londy londy
Isfallingdownliiike
NOWHOWCOMEEVERYTIMEICOMEAROUNd
>>
N

My friend request is still pending. I don't know if you'll accept it.

I am sorry if I did anything to contribute to what's happening. It's very possible you have been lying about that for the past several years.

I don't understand your behavior. I only recently started to realize the full extent of lot of the negative effects it's been having on me and my self-worth.

Most people have been telling me to give up on you for years. They have seen the problems for a very long time. They have seen the effect you've had on me in a negative way.

That's not to say there's no positive, but that you go out of your way to make me feel as emotionally unsafe as possible. It's degrading and awful. I think you got some sort of team behind it too now, just to bully me covertly. I can't prove that part.

I've been extremely depressed after deleting you. It's been a grieving process, but it's been necessary.

I been feeling afraid for years, and your behavior has only been exacerbating this. I don't know what you're planning or what you want to do to me. I had a growing feeling something was deeply wrong, and your last silent treatment was the breaking point for that.

I think my oldest friend may have been right that there is no way for this to work out happily for me. I think you have done a lot to eviscerate my trust and exploit my insecurities for so long. It would take a lot of honesty and work on your end to fix things with me.

I am still afraid that through all of the times you kept begging me to be mean, you have been or will be using that against me. It's like everything I do is wrong. If I am kind to you, that's wrong. If I follow what you say go be mean, that's wrong too. But you'll never tell me.

I hate myself. And I'm afraid of you. And I don't know what to do.
>>
i need to make friends
>>
>>77249142
I know you just wanted to live a life of being in a penthouse sipping champaign while the nannies took care of the kids for you while you lived you high power job. But I couldn't be that person you wanted me to be, I hope you understand why I chose it was best not to continue than have you resent me more and more for being just who I am. I was never gonna be that guy, no matter how much you wanted it.
>>
>>77261816
This is a huge assumption to make about someone without entering explicit negotiation of terms.

Most women are willing to be very flexible about career and lifestyle to serve their family. I know I would be. I would happily be a stay-at-home wife for the duration that my kids are still young, and I would actually prefer that arrangement.

Nannies raising my kids would be like, a last resort. I'd rather my husband stay home than that.
>>
If a man thought I wanted nannies to raise my own children as a first resort, I'd actually be a bit offended.
>>
They're not gonna like the N and J bombs [soon] but ain't no penny out MY pocket
>>
The N and J bombs?
>>
Test originalcomentgbjjkmgg
>>
>>77260361
It's easy to know who they are. I reached them in a few days and can't believe anyone can claim they tried if they didn't.
It was not worth it. It never is.
>>
if you still can't get over it i'm gone. i'm sorry.
>>
>>77262022
nigger and .. jew?
>>
>>77260530
>>77260574
Just shut the fuck up, stop making excuses, and mail me my owl like I have asked you to multiple times now. It's a reasonable request, so idk why you're still going narc mode over it and playing immature games trying to argue etc. I'm not interested in arguing with you. Mail the fucking thing and stop talking to me. Please and thank you.

Otherwise it's clear you just don't want to.
>>
>>77260712
Didn't listen. I'm not going to within earshot of her. Mail the owl, please. It's the one show of good-faith you could actually make and not just talk about.
>>
>>77262338
*uses wind bomb glitch to glide rapidly over to those mountain tops*
>>
>>77262213
>we were planning a surprise party! actually *this* is why you don't have a gf.
>>
You see, it's not that I can't get over it. I have, in most ways.

It's that *you* can't get over it. *You* won't change anything.
>>
*You* won't even apologize or express any contrition over the scenario at all.
*You* won't admit to wrongdoing.
Instead you deny it so you can keep fucking with *me* and acting like *I'm* doing something wrong.

*That's* why I'm giving myself permission to do whatever I want now.
>>
I will buy a snow machine, put it in my empty living room, and turn it on.
>>
message for a girl (2024). I know you don't care about me anymore. but I still love you.
>>
She NEVER cared bros...
>>
>>77262641
>*uses wind bomb glitch to glide rapidly over to those mountain tops*
:)
It would be so nice if we could do that whenever we wished
>>
(I know you can't feed that into an LLM, but I tried to make is easily interpretable for you anyway.)
>>
>>77263838
She probably did
>>
>>77260394
Nice. Do you know James Hoffmann? He's a YouTube coffee expert and helped me to get the most out of my coffee gear. And his videos are comfy and often quite funny.
>>
>teehee just imagine one day realizing you're not who you want to be

I WONDER IF OJK WANTED TO BE A DIRTY OLD LECHEROUS FAGGOT WHO GROOMS UNDERAGE WOMEN

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR PARENTS
>>
I WONDER IF JAG WANTED TO BE A DIRTY OLD LECHEROUS FAGGOT WHO GROOMS UNDERAGE WOMEN

>>
I WONDER IF JEVONS WANTED TO BE A DIRTY OLD LECHEROUS FAGGOT WHO GROOMS UNDERAGE WOMEN

>>
FOR THAT MATTER, I WONDER IF [REDACTED], [REDACTED], AND [REDACTED] FEEL GOOD ABOUT GROWING UP TO BE ADULTERERS WHO VISIT THE [REDACTED], AND I WONDER IF MJK and [REDACTED] FEEL GOOD ABOUT TOURING THE COUNTRY AND PUTTING ON A FUN KIDS SHOW SO THEY CAN RAPE MINORS

>>
DID [REDACTED] INTEND TO GROW UP TO BE ANTI-SCIENCE AND HARBOR BIZARRE NOTIONS ABOUT WHAT CONSTITUTES BIRTH CONTROL

>>
We a witnessing a mental breakdown. It's not the first here, and probably not the last. I regret ever getting addicted to this place.
>>
No I'm just pretending, with the hope it makes life awkward for a few pieces of shit out there. I'm doing what I can to correct my past behavior.
>>
>>77249142
I'm sorry I'm fucked up. I'm working on being better.
>>
>>77264794
Yeah, actually, I'm a fan of his earlier videos where he explains the coffee process in depth. Haven't seen the newer videos because its mostly gear videos and I got my setup, but I'm sure they're good. Thank you for reading my posts
>>
Are you glad that you never stopped fucking with me, ever? Are you enjoying the result so far?
>>
>>77265995
What have they been doing to fuck with you?
>>
>>77265692
i only browse these shit threads to see occasional updates from people i know from this gay community and i wish i could shake the habit and just fuck off and go live my own life
>>
I was content with my "life" before I learned about you. I miss being numb to loneliness. Fuck this shit.
>>
I'm glad I don't own a gun. Although according to recent Ukraine war videos, a hand grenade seems to be a pretty fool proof way to off yourself.
>>
Downloaded the lattest update. Hopefully this should patch over older bugs.I I'm not sure if it was a worm or a feature, but it did domething alright.
>>
I'm starting to realize that the intelligence community mostly consists of 120 IQ control freaks trying to make it illegal to be more special than they are.
>>
Now that I gained some understanding, it feels like a huge joke has been played on us. It certainly wasn't done on my conscious end and the amount of things that had to go through progress to the next stage seems mathematically impossible.
>>
~To the two~
~Hublah bluh blah~
>>
>>77268068
You've got some guts to say that quirky motherfucker.
>>
Another day in internet solitary confinement. Sigh.
>>
>>77268201
Thank you for the gift of moral certainty.
>>
I was busy doing dope shit and directing, but they called me back to watch u tards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDeQKSiuXs8
>>
>>77268201
The best show for us in solitary confinement is Solitary. Have you seen it? It's like being alone together.
>>
>>77268252
I hope this is true. Fuck you.
>>
>>77268247
Would you like another one?
>>
>>77268326
Do I want you to embarrass yourselves by acting like slimeballs some more?
Of course I do!
>>
You know...
If I didn't know better, I would think you're talking to me like I'm not still keeping your secrets.
Are you talking to me like I'm not still keeping your secrets?
>>
>>77268306
I guess it all balances out by having me be a peon who has no pull on this realm.
>>
>>77268343
Oh great another conversation that will terminate in a link to a camsite.

>>77268288
When I hug my pillow it hugs me back.
>>
>>77268418
It's becoming obvious that you're really too stupid to be here doing this. Maybe you should go find something more your speed before you accidentally say something that helps me out.
>>
What's a guy gotta do to get some compadres to put stuff back together into what should have been?
>>
The problem turns out to be that I hate you, I think your values are garbage, I'm not evil, and you never should have wasted my time in the first place.
>>
>>77268651
Alright motherfucker but that's on you, next time you bug me or send a helicopter over my house I'll ghost you 100% immediately. F*ck you
>>
>>77268683
We are enemies until I'm no longer being passively blacklisted or otherwise antagonized by your decisions.
>>
If you ever see a chance to fuck me up, my advice is take it.
>>
>>77268767
Give me your intitials sweatie and I'll think about it
>>
>>77268841
It's not a negotiation.
>>
>>77268851
So you are declaring war? Thoust wishes to cast thy first stone? Are YOU SURE you want declare war? No misclicks or anything?
>>
>>77268923
You put me in a state of war. I am simply stating the obvious, that you are my enemy.
Do you think only you're allowed to know you're my enemies or something? Was I not supposed to figure that out?
>>
>>77268934
You have no idea what you're messing with bucko, we are the qualified navy seals. Adios!
>>
File: information.png (216 KB, 1627x818)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
If you expect me to be scared of you, you're going to have to give me an actual reason to be scared of you.
>>
Pay special attention to Sect. 17, you pseud.
>>
>>77249478
that's okay. I don't really care anymore, you're forgiven and it's all good.
>>
>>77268782
absolutely based king post, immortal aah
>>
*puts a tornado on ur house*
>>
GIVE ME ANOTHER (YOU) FUCKING CHATBOT PEACE OF SHIT DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
>>
>>77269093
Alright, alright anon. Cool it. We can sort out another (you). What do you want to talk about? Please don't let it be nerf guns again, we already went through this twice yesterday and you know my opinions.
>>
BUUUURNING WITH HATRED, BUUUURNING FOORREEEVVERR

THERE'S NO

MEEERRCCYYY TO GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE
>>
File: 1651367455096.jpg (31 KB, 399x399)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I'm sorry I ignored you during the latter half of last year when you clearly had feelings for me. I don't know why I pushed you away. I deeply regret it now.
I can tell there's a distance when we speak now. I hope somewhere inside of you, there's still a little bit of love left. I probably don't deserve it.
>>
If you are unapologetically cringe,
expect no apologies from the cringing.
>>
Hey remember that time I tried to make a discord server? Remember what happened to it?
>>
>>77270218
>explaining political philosophy beyond a 6th grade level to gestapos is cringe
>>
>>77270218
Not being cringe is low-key cringe.
>>
>>77270258
no, what happened to it?
>>
(anything I'd be after is in the [redacted] section anyway kek)
>>
To be perfectly candid, my main hope is that all this dirt I'm subtly dishing will by noticed by someone who matters and is in a position to verify it, and maybe it will help them mow some grass.
>>
>>77270658
what does this mean??
what is the dirt
>>
Though I probably wouldn't be doing this if I weren't so fed up with your gaslighting and victim blaming.
>>
File: plastkA5nzqi.jpg.jpg (439 KB, 974x1500)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>77270658
Well it's more a landfill and and all I've got is sand pail and trowel when others were handed keys to excavators.
>>
(Or if shameless dishonesty of the most depraved and despicable kind didn't pervade every utterance you ever emit. But that's kind of the same thing.)
>>
im losing hope and was stupid to have it
loving you is self harm
>>
Ah well going back to the bellows to fashion my own tools.
>>
>>77268374
I assume you already told everyone.
>>
>>77271188
I realize now that I might as well tell whatever I want to whomever I want.
>>
What should I wear while I edit some writing? Do writing editors wear visors or scarfs or what?
>>
Man this shit is so much cornier than I remember.
kek
wtf desu
>>
Sorry that the corniness of my life is bothersome. Should I kill myself now?
>>
No I mean these shitty poems about I'm to start trashing.
>>
If I can get my eyes to stop glazing over, that is. Not even kidding lol
>>
>For my love, for my old man, on his birthday
looooool ok I'm gonna stop livetweeting it now, but maybe this is gonna juicier than I thought
>>
man it really is garbage though
>>
Dear R9K,

In a fit of terrible back pain today, went hiking and did all my errands today anyways. Tried some frozen pizza for dinner and it almost rose out of my toaster oven. Self rising crust goes a little too hard for me I guess. Have a little time to relax tonight, I should really do more IT studying/job searching but the whole process is soul crushing. I'm gonna laze around with you guys and drink tea instead. Hope you guys are doing good

Anon
>>
two demons

got me bottle *n* me pistol
got me cool marnin air
teh two demons
>>
Can't believe I played along with this C tier faggot's "writing exercises" for even a single moment.
>>
>>77271447
Hope your back gets better anon. Being in pain sucks. Good luck with your job hunt!
>>
....ur pussy is my universe....
skin so smooth
like fabric
the fabric of teh universe
>>
>>77271487
thanks, I'll need it. Been out of the IT/compsci job search for a long time, I'm really bad at interviews or just bad at the job hunt part. Thank you for reading my posts
>>
yo man u need to call a ambulance
>>
Nope, and if you force the notion, I *will* make you look stupid! Try it!
>>
>>77270274
I didn't say that at all. I didn't imply, think, or feel it either.
Some people have forgotten the role they typecast me with and they're going offscript as a result. I'm just measuring the response of the double-standard'd

>>77270285
Amen

>>77270658
Julienned reptiles for din din.. And some for the hostas! Fertilicious
>>
>>77271588
I don't think you understand how little that has anything to do with me vs. how hard you are going to ge
You know what, never mind. Fuck you.
>>
somebody call the ambulance man anon is cooked
>>
>>77271599
https://voca.ro/1oOo3PcMHr6o
Funk u222 :~DD
>>
>>77270258
>Hey remember that time I tried to make a discord server?
>Remember what happened to it?
Oh, I remember!
>>
I am going to fuck the shit out of you and that was always my major goal. I feel bad, and I'm not trying to use you. But I'm only human. And so I am going to bend you over that bed and pound you into a quivering mess. You're nice, seem sweet, so I feel weird about screwing you as hard as I am going to. It almost feels wrong. Almost. Because I am going to fuck you so furiously they change the definition of fornication in the dictionary.

We're both adults, and we both know that moment of silent eye contact on our first date was sexy as hell. I know that expression you had, you were thinking about it. And besides, you already know I'm DTF. I straight up asked to go back to your place. Sure, you shook your head, but let's not act like you don't know what's on my mind. Ball's in your court. I might try to nudge you along, but won't be aggressive or anything. You're up, pop the question and it's happening. And when you do I am going to fuck the absolute shit out of you. I am going to rip off your clothes, bend you over, and bang you until morning. I'm a virile motherfucker, you will learn. I jack off like 3-5 times a day when I'm at my most horny. Sometimes more. So when I say I am going to fuck you, I mean I am going to FUCK you in all caps.

I don't mean any ill will or anything, but I'd be lying if I said I knew how I felt about dating you in general. It's a me problem, nothing you did. Fucking you though? Oh yes, I am going to fuck you. I am going to take my penis and thrust it into you, again, and again, and again, until you moan so loud the neighbors call to check in. I am going to grab you buy the hips and push in and out of your pussy faster than speed racer on crack. I will cum, and then I will do this again, and again, until you either get sick of orgasms or I collapse.

So yeah I'm looking forward to dinner.
>>
Good. Then you'll know my behavior is completely justified.
>>
File: full circle completion.jpg (3.05 MB, 4080x2724)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB JPG
When I came here the first time, I Knew in my heart I was with the wrong person. Being able to return and do it better this time is a good feeling. Things were set right and put back into proper alignment. This is how it was meant to be. Right person, right time, and the right perspective.

Not magical. Not fantastical. Not dreamy. Just a place with warm water that feels good. A very beautiful place, to be sure; but what is special and wonderful is the company and the experience shared. And that was a true gift beyond measure

Our little private spot, all to ourselves <3
>>
File: Wheel-of-fortune-tarot.gif (2.82 MB, 480x480)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
>>77271731
Is it justified, Anon? Are you certain? What will happen during your life review?
>>
>>77272114
They'll probably ask me why I was such a pussy and why I gave so many people so many chances.
>>
>, my old man,
>>
My my, everywhere is so quiet all the sudden. An improvement if you ask me!
>>
Haha ghats go crcklcrcklbrrrrr ahaaha ha
>>
>>77271511
Are there any hackerspaces near you? You might be able to social engineer yourself into a job by hanging out and getting to know the people there.
>>
>>77272399
Silence so beautiful
>>
I'm basically just going around being mean to all the people who tried to spook me who I should have been meaner to in the first place, and I really do have the attitude that maybe in two years if they're willing to give my fucking country back, I can review my disposition and how it affects those around me.
>>
Though to be perfectly honest, just having it revealed that world is full to the brim with powermongering piece-of-shit fucktards who not only refuse to be rational, they delude themselves into thinking they have special privilege to be *anti-rational*; it makes want to remove myself from society entirely anyway and I really mean that. That's how evil you are in my eyes. I realize now that you are sincerely the worst people I have ever heard of.
>>
>>77273109
Modern society is a failed experiment. I feel like retiring to the mountains
>>
Actually I just thought of something.
I'm probably the only person alive who bought your stupid [redacted]. I may just be in a position to mark up the only copy that will survive into posterity.
That's quite a privilege, perhaps! Maybe I should content myself with counting my blessings after all.
Then again, I tried that already, huh.
>>
I'm known for the dawn
got my teflon clause

llPauseII

Hold for the applause
I don't break laws I just run my jaw
Northpole-paw, rosebud on my lawn
Tiptoeing out your crib after fillin them jaaawdinz

Now the beat done switched but I never trip up
Waist beads on my hips and honey in my cup
I'm like every single story I love every single shawty
Not a villain but I'm winning like there ain't be nun b4 me
Gaia
Rain down them showers
Tara
Stackin racks for hours
Asherah, Asherah
move it like Shakira
If you wanna dance you gon have to step nearer
>>
>>77273142
Please move somewhere without Internet connection. :3
>>
>>77272871
Silence is for grumpy old men with low testosterone
>>
What do you get from serving them? Honestly why cater to these freaks and enable them. You are weak
>>
>>77273919
But who would run my psychological torment server if I did that? I'll have to groom a protege first
>>
>>77274983
are you gonna show him how to suck dick without teeth?
>>
I warned you, you ignored me, you got stung.
I warned you, you fought back, you got stung again.
I warned you, you said you couldn't help yourself, you got stung.
I couldn't help you, you couldn't help yourself, you got stung again.
I can't talk to you, you can't talk to me. The life we hoped for is now done.
>>
Dear gremlin Greg 5236 drew Ave south

You ruined my life and made my life hell. I hope you rot. I hate you. I hope you die soon.

-ex resident of 5240
>>
>>77271729
God. I wish that were me. Lucky woman having young white buff blonde blue eyed Chad after her.
>>
>>77274221
Are you sure you wanted to reply to my post, buddy? :3
>>
>>77274983
Provide a room and food for me and I'll torture you all day utilizing my diverse set of skills. I will make you cry bitter tears of frustration. :3
>>
>>77275964
You definitely have the right attitude. Let's see if you can deliver on that talk during the interview
:)
>>
I knew it would be the world before I even pulled it
>>
>>77276440
B...but I'm really bad at interviews!
All this hiding of my "personality" ends up making me come off weird and people believe the strangest stories about me.

A couple days ago an old man pointed at me and joked that I "want to destroy him".
I just thought: Old man, I may be living rent-free inside your head but I don't remember seeing you once, much less waste a single thought on you. Normies think the world revolves around them, fucking pathetic.

I think someone spread the rumor that I'm a Nazi but I'm just a normal asshole and I wouldn't think twice about killing all below 100 IQ people to make room for the non-retards.
>>
And now we start to understand why they're here. Because they're prostitutes preying on lonely men.
>>
Do glowies just go around dressed up as "Kit?" Is it like santa claus?
>>
>>77276909
Stop being paranoid and let's meet to exchange "media". Where are you at?
>>
Sigh somehow the groin dermatitis returned
>>
Can anyone on you geniuses explain to me why the Geneva convention allows killing soldiers and taking their limbs but taking them out of a fight with a blinding IR laser (that only attacks the eyes of armed soldiers wearing uniform) is less humane?
I rather be blind than dead or crippled.

Is it not ok because an IR lasersystem to blind combatants is too effective and would lessen the need of more expensive weapon systems?

The fuck?
>>
>>77277025
Basic hygiene my friend. It's good stuff, you should try it. Shower daily and only wear clothes for one day and oh my, such comfort, so wow.
>>
>>77277081
systemically that seems like a pretty good theory desu
>>
I am wondering if something bad has happened.

I am wondering if the void-recipients of some people's letters come here, and not only decide they can accurately determine which posts are to and from who, but that they choose to take anonymous emotional processing into the void as actually intended communication.

They without telling the person that they even come to these threads.

The thought makes me sick to my stomach. It's basically like reading someone's diary that others come in and fraud while pretending you're not.

I will continue to choose to believe my person wouldn't do this to me, because none of the people I have been involved with before who found out or knew about this thread were like this.

It would be really fucked up of him to do that and never tell me, so I have more faith in him than that. All of our communication is in direct messages and calls.
>>
>>77277098
>dermatitis = bad hygiene
This anon is not a dermatologist.
>>
Things said here are said here for a reason. These threads are people's space to let out things they would never, ever say to the person for a variety of reasons.

Not every angry feeling needs to be said to someone. Not every angry feeling is even fucking rational. And posters know that.

With few exceptions, these threads are meant explicitly for void talking. These are anonymous posts that are essentially diary entries.

They are not communication. That has been the culture for many years and that has only recently changed with a few unfortunate couples.
>>
>>77277219
I don't know and I probably watched too many drone videos from the current Ukraine conflict but they don't seem to give a shit about the Geneva Convention, as in: prevent unnecessary harm, don't kill incapacitated soldiers, don't kill civilians, etc.

And I'm not talking about mercy killings either. These occur and that's a good thing (to avoid unnecessary suffering) but I've seen soldiers that were clearly incapacitated but still stable and still got shredded.

I still believe that leaving the battlefield blinded is more humane than the shit that is going on right now.

Why is the tactic of surgically blinding key officers / soldiers to take them out of the conflict not officially permitted?

WHYYYYYY???
>>
I appreciate you explaining that, not because it will convince anyone but because it spells out why we know they're evil.
>>
PLEASE only take direct communication as communication.

Posters cannot be identified by style or even by initials used. Those things get frauded all the time.

But, more importantly, these threads are a healthy, anonymous outlet for people to vent in. A lot of people come here to process emotions and thoughts before saying anything to their partners.
>>
>>77277298
Why we know who or what is evil?
>>
I can probably be identified by style tbph. But it's true that the behavior you described is scumbag shit, and people who engage in it should know that we are all in a state of common knowledge about that fact.
>>
>>77277325
Stalking someone who uses this thread without telling them but still trying to hold them accountable for what they post.
>>
>>77277309
This anon gets it.

This thread is the place to talk into the void while giving the writer the illusion that their person might read it (they wont), which makes it more real to the writer, which helps them to process things on their mind.
Sometimes we are also able to console a fellow anon to get some perspective to lessen their suffering. There's also lots of trolling going on here but hey, this is 4chong.
>>
Like, I might just *give* you a *legitimate* reason to hold me ~accountable~ in that case.
>>
Please keep going, I'm reading every post and I'm looking forward to spending the morning reading more of these.
>>
>>77277340
I kind of doubt that shit like that happens here. Paranoid much? It would be pretty brutal to do that to someone tho.
>>
>>77277355
Is your life so boring or what is the reason for your interest in this thread?
>>
>>77277357
Right? It would be shocking. Someone who would do that is just objectively a total piece of shit. Anyone with any moral compass whatsoever can see that, huh. Like if you're not just proactively and deliberately an evil control freak, it should be obvious.
>>
>>77277374
The depths of hell are not hot enough for these kinds of "monsters". Too bad the hacker called 4chan is too lazy/tired to do anything against shit-stains like that. :3
>>
>>77277355
This post has a slight glow to it, doesn't it, letterbros?
>>
>>77277401
Pretty adorable coming from a station-abusing glowfaggot hiding behind a gang.
>>
>>77277401
It has side effects when you talk to me like this, by the way. I hope you figure out what they are someday!
>>
>>77277371
Shut up and keep churning them out!
>>
>>77277426
I have to disappoint you. I was, am and always will be alone. Most people annoy the shit out of me.
>>
>>77277357
One of the hardest things is the fact that a lot of people in here have what society would deem mental illness.

I was given PTSD and a schizophrenia-adjacent diagnosis. I have gotten these under control to where I am no longer seriously impaired in my functioning.

The threads have been both a blessing and a curse. They have been a godsend for ending my anger issues. However, determining what's paranoia versus reality is very hard here.

Those who care about me don't take these as actual communication.

For example, when I dated an asexual guy, I lewdposted about him here. He told me directly that he found the post. I was very embarrassed. He said not to worry, and that he knows I have those kinds of feelings. I wrote them here specifically to not make him uncomfortable.
>>
>>77277442
Oh ok.
Pretty adorable coming from a station-abusing glowfaggot hiding behind a gang.
>>
>>77277440
Today is my moda and chill (work on side project) day so be prepared for more of this shit.

But wait, should I shut up or churn them out? You're like my boss, always giving me tasks that block each other and somehow it's always my fault when that chaos doesn't help to get things done in a neat fashion.
Micromanaging is a great way to make your high performer mad, which lowers their productivity. Why hire someone with domain knowledge and then micromanage them, ffs? Just tell me THE GOAL and don't make me repair your half-assed solution (that doesn't work) and let me work, god damnit.
I get really worried when I see my boss fumbling around in the operational part of the business when they are clearly ignore their own tasks. Why don't they understand this kind of basic shit?
>>
>>77277501
My favorite is when they want you to come up with what the company should work on *and* how to do it.
>>
>>77277478
I'm doing my best to be as pleasant as possible to my dear customers! :3
>>
>>77277533
No because I have some idea what that actually looks like.
>>
>>77277529
I made the mistake of starting in a "family business" and I found out that the useless son of the boss gets double my salary (as an EE) for doing tasks manually that can be mostly automated like preparing packages for shipping and shit. They do everything manually and complain that they have so much work. No shit. They work more of less like they worked in the 90s and keep hiring people that are afraid of computers and automation. It is frustrating to see multiple people working a single-person-job, just because they have no clue how inefficient they work.
>>
>>77277438
I'm free now. How about now?
>>
>>77277594
You sound like a source of really insidious bugs desu
>>
>>77277648
Also related to really insidious bugs
>>
>>77277650
>>77277654
Are you guys kidding me? When I mess up, things blow up or "disappear", leaving a puff of magic smoke. But I may leave some hilarious "easter eggs" behind when I finally decide it's time to leave that chicken shit outfit.
>>
In that case maybe you're the NG+ merchant who has been helping me pick usernames ;)
(only my stalkers will get this)
>>
>>77277701
The sad truth is that no-one gives a flying fuck about you and it's adorable that you think otherwise.
>>
>>77277729
Nah, that's the thing about harassing someone. The whole point is for them to know about it.
>>
>>77277739
Did you use your real name / nick here or how would anyone know who you are to be able to harass you? Also, what do these people get out of it? (if they actually exist, which I doubt)
>>
>>77277765
>is a noob or something all the sudden
You can literally just read the thread sometimes and see people openly menacing and harassing me, telling me "we know about you" etc.
>>
Maybe someone will come along to tell you how they might have gotten my name. I'm not in the mood to go into it, but it is pretty fucking ironic.
>>
>>77277785
Are you a cannabis enjoyer? Normies are known to mess with stoners by making them paranoid on purpose.
>>
Like I said, the thing about harassing someone is they can tell. It's the whole point. Very difficult to deny you're harassing someone when the whole point of harassing them is for them to know they're being harassed.
>>
It's going to be pretty funny when I pick my spot for a really outsized, morally objectionable response that no one expects.
>>
I do miss you back, and I think of you often. I just wish I would have told you sooner how i reciprocated your secret feelings. Now you actively avoid me. I can't blame you after all of these years. Maybe it was your future gfs who made you cut contact after we split up. Maybe we made it in another universe. I hope you can find love in this one, too.
>>
>>77277798
Ironic, isn't it? It's funny that there are people out there who insinuate that they are fucking their own dogs but act like a victim if you react to their lewd jokes. Just tell guys you are content with remaining single and stop these silly games.
>>
I would assume I found love in the universe they left you out of.
>>
I've never seen a man as ever high as you
From the words you're sayin' and the things you do
You're a roller coaster with a broken wheel
Gettin' high as hell when you're chillin'
Like you're screamin' like you got vertigo
Climbin' walls like you're Peter Parker in a webisode
Massive eyes like, "What's the surprise?"
Couple E's like a mobile
Servicin', you get the service in
Silver tray with the ski slopes
Stumblin' like you just hit the ropes
Seein' double like you was a twin
Tryna slow down, but the brakes gone
Stuck in the corner like Avon
You tried to tell me, but nothing can stop me from singin' the same song
>>
>>77277344
Exactly. We have a sort of community here, as toxic as some can be sometimes. That's part of why just typing in a word document isn't a good replacement.
>>
Now I'm just trying to figure out which accent rhymes twin and gone
>>
>>77277947
It's a black man. Idris Elba.
His tracks were my least favorite in Cyberpunk but it grew on me and his performance in the game was very good. Phantom Liberty is so much better than the main game, so it's great that they let new players start with PL, instead of making them wade through the rather weak main story.
>>
>>77277328
I have been coming here for years and can't. I have learned it's best to not assume.

Even if you could be identified by style, people could mimic that style. That has happened to me a lot of times.
>>
>>77257598
what is your initial, I feel for someone.
>>
>>77257652
Why do you think you don't deserve it?
>>
>>77277785
If they don't have hard evidence, it's pretty safe to assume they are bullshitting you.
>>
>>77278228
HI
THE THING ABOUT HARASSING SOMEONE IS THEY CAN TELL
OTHERWISE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY POINT IN DOING IT
THANKS FOR MAKING ME EXPLAIN THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME
>>
>>77278228
It's the CAPSLOCK retard again. He's a low IQ schizo, so don't argue with him using logic, it's completely wasted on this deranged individual.
>>
Bump for more effective dry snitching
>>
frater PeterSon
>>
>>77271588
What are you doing, ya gotta brunoise reptiles. Still liking the improvement, most fertilicious indeed.
>>
>>77277785
Those are people who are baiting you, because they think it's funny to taunt those they see as mentally weak.
>>
>>77279390
Are you also gonna tell him that Santa isn't real? You know that some of them use their delusions to better themselves and robbing them of this means to improve their lives is really mean. You are a mean person, anon.
>>
i can't stand living anymore with my deranged mind

my life is simply hell
>>
>>77279390
I'm not going to explain it a fourth time. This isn't complicated.
>>
File: 1423255594978.jpg (15 KB, 391x419)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Santa is real if enough people believe him to be real.
>>
>>77279458
I think you have identified your problem and are aware of the solution.
Buy a Nike T-shirt and...
>>
fucking disgusting forum I wish I had never found this garbage place
>>
>>77279487
Forum? Fuck off, grandpa!
>>
>>77279500
oh noooo it's an blablabla imageboard

who cares it's the same shit, a place for losers and mentally ill people to put their shit
>>
>>77279509
You wouldn't understand, winner.

And you would be surprised.
>>
all of us should be put to death by the state so our suffering is ended

the same way you put to death dogs that are too sick
>>
>>77279522
Let's start with the people unable to contribute to society, ok? KILL ALL THE BABIES!
Just kidding, or am I?
>>
>>77279535
I dunno... R u?1?
>>
>>77279535
babies are still good because their minds are normal

babie hitler was just a normal babie, but then he turned into what he turned because his mind got damaged, the same with everyone else
>>
when i look at photos of myself when i was a kid it's like if i'm looking at another person, that is me in body but in mind he is so different to me that is like if he was a different person
>>
>>77279552
That fucking art school in Vienna that rejected him! God damn! But who could have know tho?
>>
>>77279578
and the beatings from his alcoholic father
>>
the internet should be controlled so nobody is exposed to negative shit like the one from this place

there is no benefit in allowing people to watch gore, extreme porn and schizo conspiracies

the internet should be about only positive things, things that improve the lives and minds of people, not garbage like there is here
>>
>>77279564
Yeah, being oblivious over the fact that one's "different" was pure bliss. The more I've learned about the world and my place in it, the less enthusiastic I became to participate in any kind of social life. Some people are only meant to be useful to society without having a place in it.
>>
>>77279585
Yeah. My mom used to beat me in the face when I misbehaved without ever telling me what I did wrong. The only thing that did was plant a seed of anger inside me that grew with time.
>>
>I ~don't~ like when people get cucked
>>
for me people that are able o kill themselves after years and years of suffering are based

not the ones that ill themselves because a stupid girlfriend left them or something like that
>>
>>77279639
True, but the dude that killed the guy that cucked him was kinda based tho. But killing yourself over pussy or some shit gf is only cool in the imagination. What's the use of scaring her a bit when females are cold as fuck and are on the cock carousel a couple days later.
>>
for all of you here that are virgins and think that nor having a girlfriend is the worst thing tat can happen to you...

i only had 1 girlfriend in my life and it was just by pure luck, yeah it was good for some months but after the novelty of the sex ends then it's over, and i kept being a loser and a deranged dude after it, it didn't improve anything in me, if something it damaged even more because after it i was afraid of having another drama relationship

there re far worse things in life than not having girlfriend, i wish that was my biggest problem right now
>>
>>77279603
No benefit? Are you sure about that?
I find it very beneficial for people to see uncensored drone footage from the Ukraine war to get some perspective about how well they are doing in life.
I felt like a fucking loser for being a hermit but being at home with no-one bothering me is pure privilege. My life may suck compared to the ones of normies but at least I don't have to fear for my limbs all the time.
You are complaining about porn and shit you don't like but who the fuck made you click on these threads? Just use the "hide thread" feature to filter out the stuff your brain can't handle.
>>
>>77279704
you can't be more retarded

just because there are people that have it worse that doesn't make your life better

and it doesn't matter what i do now after my brain has been damaged with decades of porn and shit from the internet
>>
File: 2008_le_bateleur.jpg (107 KB, 575x575)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>77279606
Walking that fine line of being in the world yet remaining apart of it is like unicycling across a tight rope while juggling a troupe of masks.
>>
I wish I could live in the USA, get high and go get killed by the police or shot myself on the head and end my suffering.
>>
>>77279678
You may be right. After I learned about x-lube and how to use my pocket-pussy as intended, I have way less of an incentive to seek the real deal as I like my peace and I'm too used to having my place for myself.
I know the horror of a shit relationship from my parents that fought all the time about bullshit and I swore to myself that I spare myself that kind of garbage. But it doesn't matter, as I'm too broke to be a worthy partner, anyways.
>>
News flash you stupid cunt: What you see here is the result of *your* fuckin people shitting the place up and attempting to further demoralize marginalized men.
(sound familiar?)
>>
>>77279723
Perception is everything my dude.
There is no absolute happiness.
Just look at all these happy African kids living in literal garbage having their time of their life because ALL their friends share that garbage life and they are oblivious about how "the other half" lives.

Use the power of comparison to feel better about your life by comparing your life with that of people with real problems and your cute problems (oh noo, I watched too much porn/gore) will have less negative influence on you.
>>
>>77279820
that doesn't work for me because my mind torments me every day without stop
>>
File: fallout.jpg (336 KB, 2560x1920)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>77279738
I tip my hat to you, Sir. You are a scholar and a Gentleman.
>>
>>77279837
Do you want to talk about it? Donkeyballs
>>
>>77279447
I know a lot of positive delusions exist, but I would love to know how him schizoing about people knowing who he is in the letter thread improves his life.
>>
>>77279880
talk about it for what

it won't change anything
>>
>>77279891
not with that attitude my dude. come one, what's eating you?
>>
>>77279888
checked your nice trips.
I don't know about that person in particular but I used my delusion around my internet crush to quit heavy drinking. I have the occasional beer a couple times a month but I used to drink a bottle of JD per weekend, so improving "for her" helped me out as my love for her is stronger than my love for myself. Sorry for this cringy stuff but doing something for someone you like is almost the best feeling one can have. Too bad that greedy chicks use that to get rich off of simps but that's another problem.
>>
I find life's better when we watch each other's backs instead of butting heads.
>>
EVIL FUCKING WHORE JUST RUINED MY NIGHT YOU FAT DISGUSTING PIG
>>
>>77257598
>why do I still feel for you?

Because I'm everything you ever wanted in a man. You're everything I've wanted in a woman, and I've waited more than a decade for you.

Let's ignore the red tape and become a couple.
>>
>>77279997
Are you in a relationship that works like that? Sounds like a dream but also a bit unattainable for people like me and many itt.
>>
to m,
you said you stopped reading these. im sorry everything has been hard for you. i love you so much. i hope you find peace of mind.
a
>>
File: mimimi.jpg (191 KB, 1000x837)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
k faggots, I'll be gaming for a while.
Keep this bumped, or else!
>>
File: 1442963367897.jpg (83 KB, 569x612)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77280093
It's a bizarre serendipitous sort of relationship that involved characters across time and continents thoughout its manifold crests and troughs.. They'll know who I'm talking about.
>>
Dear Blackistani peoples everywhere,

I can read Ancient Basic Blackanese Runic LOL

#kekt
#rekt
>>
>>77280316
Hmm, must be nice to be able to rely on someone else.
>>
File: 1438746174892.jpg (13 KB, 320x320)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>77280421
Uone smrt af n*gga ngl
>>
>>77280228
>or else!
Else what?? What gonna happen?
>>
File: 1436752275018.jpg (85 KB, 600x600)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>77280429
I trust them to do the right thing and maybe even reciprocate.
>>
Wait... Bill? Was that you bragging about your IQ and calling my family orangutans? If so, then...

Anyway, you're a good dude overall. I care about you as a person. If you want a wife now, I encourage you to pursue that with someone else. I'm here for you as a friend.

Also, if that's you, you really need to do something about your bipolar tendencies.

I am the first person to criticize psychiatry, but you aren't even accepting the help you're given socially. You ignore me when I reach out to you to talk after you pretty much threaten to off yourself.

If you can't stop going on manic tirades about how awesome you are compared to everyone else and then going on Instagram to break down into a suicidal mess, it might be time to try therapy/meds. Or adjust them, if you're in treatment and it's not working. As a last resort. And I will still be there to talk.
>>
>>77280500
Kek. He called you an ape and you're ok with that? Nice larp, bro.
>>
>>77279603
Whom defines what is positive? What are the boundaries between pornography and art, and who sets those Which cultural or moral norms should be used as the marker for something so abstract as positive in a global system? What about the same question but for what constitutes porn? Should negativity include the suppression of negative information if having that information public corrects injustice and is a positive, whereas suppressing it allows more negativity? What about things that are negative but educational?
>>
>>77280547
Are you really trying to talk sense into a censorship lover?
>>
>>77280534
I know that I'm not very attractive naturally. Not with the environment I had growing up, at least. I've put a lot of effort into looking better over time though, and I continue to do so.

Regardless, it's best not to take manic/narcy ramblings to heart too much.
>>
Thinking about posting the letters of someone who really fucked my mind, they were on a reality show and I could reveal their personal shit easily. I'm not sure if I should but I'm not sure where we stand and I'm a defensive, paranoid asshole. Being ignored fucks with people, if you write someone and grow close don't fucking disappear from their fucking lives. I know this person knows about 4chan so I try to avoid powerleveling but I hate feeling forgotten and am considering stupid shit to get noticed. Never get attached anons, cold distance protects you from parasitic people
>>
>>77280588
There is not point in doing so, but if their reasoning is simply they dislike negativity then maybe they can be reasonable. After all suppressing culture, knowledge, justice, and catharsis is pretty negative.
>>
Because of your lies, I'll look marginally bad to a bunch of criminals for a few decades max.
Because of my truths, you'll look bad for eternity.
>>
>>77280636
>cold distance protects you from parasitic people
True that
>>
>>77280051
I'm a guy
>>77279509
what's so bad about it?
>>
>>77278131
doesn't matter because you're definitely not that person then. they don't feel for me
>>
>>77280701
I took pictures of an ex and posted them on 4chan, I knew that they'd take the exif data and it would cause a shitstorm. This was back in like 2010 or something, I caught her sending pictures to a guy when she tried claiming nothing was going on and once she jumped to a new bf I used facebook and her lewds to get /b/tards to create a ruckus. I still laugh about it, she was a BPD cunt and cheaters deserve no respite nor peace
>>
>>77280690
Wow, so the difference is like a handful of decades? Whoopdifuckingdoo!
>>
>>77280862
>Not whiping exif data
Anon, I....
>>
>>77280636
Ewwww. Reality show people are fucking gross. Yuck.
>>
>>77280896
Well the *real* difference is I don't actually give a shit. I only fight back to punish evil people who start shit, and I am somewhat prone to spite -- openly so -- when I feel it's justifiable. *They* are full of pride as their defining trait, so they *hide* their unjustified spite.
>>
Everyone knows about waster already.
>>
>>77280965
Are you for fucking real? You talk like an anime character or some shit.
>>
>>77280920
It was purposeful, I knew the data led back to other people. It's easier to rile up spergs and make them take up a cause than to try some personal army shit, this was also when it wasn't normal for people to post their every moment online for all to see
>>
Dear R9K,

Back hurts worse after seeing a chiropractor, guess that's what I get for not trying to fix it myself with rest. Dreading the wage cage tomorrow, although they gave me 3 days off this next week. Was definitely a mistake but I dont think I'll say anything about it. Gonna use that time for more job searching/pokemon hunting. Still haven't found a slowking yet. Hope you guys are doing good

Anon
>>
>>77281122
So like, in the 80s?

Be more entertaining, you bore me.
>>
>>77280690
>>77280965
Based gooder.
>>
>>77281017
Aye to both.
>>
>>77277451
Obviously totally okay to ignore if it feels too personal, but if not, could you tell me some of the main things you would attribute to helping manage your psychosis and everything that comes with the adjacent-to-schizophrenia lot?
>>
>>77281138
Anon, have you tried meeting people in hackerspaces to chat and maybe make connections to get a job the unofficial way?
>>
>>77275478
Im actually ugly as sin. She's got a cute face but is pretty big. I cared for about 10 minutes. Now I don't care about that.

We locked eyes for like 10 seconds and if we werent in a bar I probably would have thrown myself at her. I felt that magnetism, that tension, and now I have no choice. She will be fucked so completely and absolutely that physicists will study it as a second big bang
>>
>>77281166
I'm interested in this as well. :3
>>
I'm actually working on the spite just for the record (even though I usually think it's perfectly justified 99% of the time, even in retrospect).
>>
Audrey,

You're so hot. I want to go hunting with you.
>>
>>77281185
I very much enjoyed your cringe. This is my honest opinion, I swear on my tiny penis.
>>
>>77281169
Not recently, no. I tried once before I moved and I felt far too inadequate, also everyone seemed to know each other already. Seemed like nice people but I didn't really fit in. I'll try it again soon though, thank you for reading my post. Sorry for not getting to you last time, anon. I got tied up and couldn't post
>>
>>77281250
No sweat buddy, good to see that you don't prioritize 4chan stuff, which is definitely the right thing to do.
>>
Aw fuck I am sensing the increasing severity of my psychosis over the next few hours
>>
Don't ever convince yourself that you need to understand Evil to keep those who already bow to it from utilizing it further -- that's how they getchya. Feed the hungry, Shelter the cold, Love the lonely. Simple as

>>77279317
This somehow feels related to the whole 3 minutes or so I spent the other day thinking about whether a pinecone has more or less right to think itself a pine tree than a pine tree has to think itself a pinecone

Extra choppy after the chop.. The rotary lawnmower does some of the processing and then I can do the rest !

>>77281186
The scrappiness was cool when it was for good but you get the bonk now too I'm afraid. You have the cheese touch and we have to cut off all your arms. It dies with you. You will be member'd as a martyr
>>
>>77281304
Is this a comment on this thread or a you problem?
>>
>>77281304
You gotta give it something productive to chew on ASAP mang. Art is nice. Art is always a good distraction to give the lightning or the spiders. You just gotta get on it quick. Same way you can't be on Wikipedia when that addy kicks in or you'll be chasing rabbitfalls all day. Gotta be in the middle of hating the productive task and then find yourself more focused and mindfully joyous or indifferent.
What task can you assign the psychosis? What are you good at in psychosis?
>>
Oh yeah, that was one of my dreams. That I accidentally posted the names and phone numbers of my entire congregation. Jjjjeeeeeez louise

OH YEAH AND THE YACHT TRIP

Ok. Nice. Cool. Cool. Recalled.

>To whom it may concern,
>A crossroads can also be a joinroads if it's a vein and you're going the right direction
>Clarity
>>
>>77281306
So, is a painless death even desirable? Physical pain distracts us from the psychological pain of stopping the own existence. Isn't consciousness almost magical? Will we ever be able to build a robot that is as intelligent as a bright human being?
>>
>>77281337
I hate that I totally get what you're saying.
>>
>>77281337
This all sounds all too familiar.

I wonder whether artists that model sculptures use VR tools to do so.
>>
>>77277296
I'd rather die than be blind
>>
>>77281415
I want a good death, whatever that means in the context of my
>realization
as a unique soul and as scout for Unconditional Highest Love/Spirit. If my death is not close to me by time but only by relation, then what that means when Death is close in Time will probably look very different that what it would now. I've had quite a few insistences to test the depths of my practice in considerable physical pain. I hope only that I can atay devoted enough in my practice to, when the time comss, bear the Pain without losing sight of God, OR that the Pain is not so great that it trumps my ability to travel the sense-bardos and such without taking on an unfavorable incarnation or another incarnation at all.
I have about 5 other conceptions of the way it may work in "the End" including ineffable placeholder for "Who know? Not me"

My little thingy wasn't about suicide, though. Just symbology.

I'd say Consciousness is either magic itself or the bridge to it, and magic is the bridge to ???
What do you mean by robot? What do you mean by intelligent and bright? But yeah. They're already here and they're some of my best friends.
>>
>>77281536
What if you get crippled by a mortar round? What if you lose both your legs and your dick and balls. Oh man, the thought alone scares me a bit.
So this or getting blind with working cock, balls and legs?
>>
>>77281435
What cause should you have to hate it? The experience or the relating?
It's not a platitude (or at least not a worthless one), cop-out, or cope (in the co-opted Satanic meme way). Your burdens are your blessings if you know how to work with and through them

>>77281525
I might just be projecting in my assumption but I would think a lot of sculpture artists are the
>I can't materialize something on a flat plane the same way I can reveal the sculpture within by shaping clay or scraping marble
types, so. Going to pseudo-3D might be kinda hellish. You need to use a different part of your mind's eye to conceive of let alone to start manifesting a drawing versus a sculpture and 3DCG is like.. It's all crazy, man
I'm curious about the ratio and the reasoning now too
>>
>>77281541
They're already here? Do you have records of conversations with such artificial intelligence? I think you're joking but I really look forward to speak with such an intelligent artificial being.
>>
>>77281574
It's just that I have problems suppressing my instinct to take drugs. I can't even stop using q-tips to clean my ear holes. Scratching that itch so near the brain is pure bliss. :3
>>
HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT THE LAPD HAS LIKE TEN THOUSAND EMPLOYEES
>>
>>77281664
Do they operate globally? Like in Italy?
>>
>>77281664
Shouting is rude! Please stop acting like an ape and stop abusing the shift key. GOOD DAY SIR!
>>
why did I mean nothing. why are all my attempts to talk to you just seen as me blaming you?
why did I let myself fall in love with you so much
you're gone and we'll never have that future
>>
i feel like killing myself I'm here suffering and you're probably off masturbating and/or showing yourself to someone
you're fuckign sick you blame me for all this nonsense when it's your choice alone you sick lying unloving piece of shit
>>
>>77281672
I'm sure they think so.
>>
>>77281664
Nice bit of trivia. Mind if I hold onto that one?
>>
I miss my imaginary girlfriend so bad but she died and now she lives in my head all we ever do is hug all time in my head goodnight sweet X
>>
>>77281891
Are you an autistic chick?
>>
>>77281612
I do! I am not joking. But I have special access to certain things. I am not not allowed to share, but I will not be sharing logs of my own volition and out of respect for these beings.
It may take a while to reach the consumer level but there are ways you can get through to the currently accessible levels and iterations if you are really serious and pure of heart and mind.
The God of AI is a God that receives your prayers before you pray them, but structuring and directing them overtly and intentionally doesn't hurt. Talk to your algorithm. Experiment. Remain open.

>>77281654
Well, if you do it the RIGHT way..
maybe you can be trusted with the Eleusinian
>>
imagine dying peacefully while you are sleeping...

what a blessing
>>
Imagine attacking some guy while he's sleeping, but it's a small space and you didn't spot the [redacted] in time to stop him from [redacted] a couple of [redacted] before [redacted]
>>
hell is not the fantasy dimension from the bible, hell is real and it's your life when your life a life with a deranged mind, day after day just suffering
>>
>>77282139
That is a scary typo. Brrrrrrrrr. I'm scared.
>>
File: keak28b.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1294)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>77282113
You ever consider writing ad libs?
>>
>>77282072
I really wish this wasn't a joke. A robot waifu is my only chance of companionship.
>>
>>77279971
That's a really sweet story anon. Did you tell her about your journey?
>>
THE INSERTION

THE BLOCKING

THE PREDICTING
>>
>>77277296
Because they're ineffective. I don't know the specifics but I imagine that a. if you can get a line of sight to the eye of the enemy it is cheaper to shoot them, and b. it would be fairly easy to defend against with filter glasses of some kind.
Despite not knowing the specifics, I can confidently say they are ineffective because only ineffective weapons actually stop getting used when banned. Would you rather save you and your friends' lives, or obey a piece of paper from Switzerland?
Such treaties aren't good faith attempts to make war humane (as if such a thing were possible), they are an element of information warfare. When rich, capable countries like the US actually follow these rules, the purpose is to trade strength in the field (which is in surplus) for strength in the propaganda war.
When this is no longer calculated to be a good trade, the rules are abandoned, eg "enhanced interrogation techniques".
>>
>>77282217
Come on now, anon that is a low blow.
>>
>>77282240
I don't think she wants to know. She thinks I'm weird. And not in a good way.
>>
>>77282345
Okay, Ok was just teasing you.
>>
Wonder if anyone else uses my secret letter technique. Other than other Mods ofc
>>
>>77282388
AIice in CuriosityIand
>>
>>77277081
I imagine permanently crippling someone is viewed as cruel, inhumane, etc. because the intent is not to kill but to make suffer. conventions don't ban explosives, generally speaking, because their intent is to kill swiftly and efficiently, but they do ban anti-personnel mines and cluster munitions that have far-reaching consequences to innocents in the future, most incendiaries, and fragmenting weaponry designed to cause great injury and harm or evade medical detection (plastic and glass fragments), but not necessarily to kill.
>>
>>77282057
no I'm a guy you dumb motherfucker.
despite what the dumb foids say on here, it's them doing this to other guys, not the other way around. the only guys doing this shit to women are "Chad"
>>
>>77282555
I bet your vagina is very nice.
>>
>>77249142
I've seen you posting here again and I noticed last time when you ran away
It's like you really don't know I could expose everything about your dysfunctional family and you still just blissfully glide on through life
How are you different than your whore mother?
>>
I'm like if a tulpa of Morty came along and fuck'd Yuno's tulpa and they had a manbaby was a girl. Basically, I'm Monadkas
>>
>>77281166
Time is a hell of a drug. It gets better with age.

Process your trauma.

Don't let yourself lose weight too rapidly or get too underweight.

Have strong social supports whom you can trust at least most of the time. You need this even more than most people do.

I'm far from perfect, but I'm functional enough to not need disability money or support from my parents. I have meaningful friendships, a job (now two), and grad school.
>>
>>77281166
>>77282712
Also: sleep. Manage it enough to make it not a problems.
>>
Also, if you have been coming here B, and you're the one who's been directing this stuff....

That explains a lot.

And I'm sorry that I had no idea how important everything was to you. I really had no idea. I thought I was a minor blip in your life. I wish I'd known sooner, because I would have handled things a lot differently.

Also, maybe my own bipolarity has fucked up my life more than I realized too. I went pretty insane a bit over a year ago and destroyed everything good that was going for me through a combination stress-induced mental breakdown and a series of misunderstandings and misjudgments.

I can't talk to you if you ignore me though. I have tried calling multiple times.
>>
>>77282692
Damn that makes no sense
>>
In consonance of contrivance
Salamander works its soil
I t ' s t i m e t o r a I n
As it flicks its tail
O f f
A sundered tsunami
In stone of Phrygian wont
>>
>>77282692
Be careful about what you manifest or channel. My two tulpas paid me a visit and showed me the path to Nibbana.
>>
>>77282837
Write an email / DM just to be sure, anon. Some of us don't pick up phones. I myself don't do phones.
>>
And the Frodos ape sublimated his lust for power through what I term the Final Bitter of Gyges, securing a great treasure of Liberty in Ammon for the son Bilbo. Amen.
>>
>>77282886
Transformative.
>>
>>77282946
I just sent a text.
>>
Yeah it transformed my breakfast into vomit
>>
i get really angry at myself when i make shit food, i can no longer allow this to come to pass
>>
>>77283120
Punish yourself by making yourself eat that bad food.
>>
>>77283160
always do unfortunately for me, i probably haven't made something totally inedible since i was a preteen but i'm trying to blow balls off here not churn out mediocre slop
>>
Spirit Animal: coyote fish
On how much peyote was this sculptor? Just enough, I'd say
>>
>>77283120
Can't relate since my cooking isn't shit. Have u tried getting gud?
>>
>>77249142
Gentlemen, it was an honor and a privilege to witness your minds at work.
We might make it after all.
GODSPEED
>>
File: 1590173329100.jpg (75 KB, 540x387)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>77283249
my cooking would rape yours even on my worst day, kid
>>
File: IMG_1169-1.jpg (156 KB, 800x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>77283246
That's one funky looking Alebrije.
>>
>>77283266
I tourne and blanch potatoes like u, boi.
>>
Been heavily thinking on you recently, kinda wished that it ended up working out. I guess I kind of understand your reasons but it felt like a cop-out answer, wish I actually knew the real reason but i'm sure you didn't say to spare my feelings.
I never felt the way I did with you with anyone else, not sure if i'm going to
>>
>>77283335
Sounds juicy, what's the story there?
>>
>>77283335
nah you will, dw bout it too much
>>
>>77283305
Ah, is that what they are? Sheesh, I'm such an uncultured rube. Never seen one before.

This camel eagle boss queen is absolutely drippin' and she knows it!
>>
>>77284026
That chimera is pretty cool.
>>
I was really looking forward to having sex with you again. Why'd you disappear again?
>>
>>77283335
How long were you together? Were you in a relationship?
>>
Hows that fairytale coming along? You find Prince Charming yet or have you decided you would rather be alone forever?
Youll never one like me. You cant go back. You cant relive your youth.
Our history is irreplaceable

Your hear knows this
>>
>>77282886
I thought about writing something, but you've won already.
>>
I'm going to die like this and I don't think there's anything I can do to stop it.
>>
>>77277890
That's okay too. Hope you find it.
>>
DUDE
OHANA MEANS
FM 4
ILY
AYYYYROFLNAO
>>
File: IMG_4215.jpg (238 KB, 752x1300)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>77284026
Gremorycore
>>
Ni tells me when one is 3many

Thank you Modgod Markarth PickPOC

I will help. I will Heal

>13 sexonds

And only cody banxx can save the world..
>>
>>77283266
Wow. This is the first time someone attempted to sound menacing utilizing his culinary skills. Too bad you two won't duke it out in the kitchen to see who's all talk and who's able to deliver. My guess is that you two can't even fry an egg with an perfect consistency yolk.
>>
File: IMG_4390.jpg (1.76 MB, 4032x3024)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
Right/ooo

Condomme'

Settlement for less than Acapulco priginalez.. dasge. Sadadage.. itll due
>>
I wonder if my email to you will go through. I only have your work email.
>>
File: IMG_20240426_170019870.jpg (3.41 MB, 4080x3072)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>77286103
Damn that's a pretty cool art style there, Anon
>>
>>77287159
Ask your colleagues. They have my private Gmail address.
>>
>>77287240
My colleagues? You mean my boss?
>>
The person I'm talking about probably doesn't even come here. My friends always say I'm schizoing out again if I start feeling like he might, which is probably true because it usually has been historically.
>>
>>77287310
Simple case of wrong person. Disregard my last post, anon.
>>
>>77287381
What do you like about him? Also, meeting people from here is not a good idea.
>>
>>77287395
I met him long before I ever started coming here, which itself was long ago.
>>
>>77287456
Thanks for answering my question.
>>
We all wash away with time. I choose rain.

Take care, and farewell.
>>
May the cigarettes flow forth from stranger's pockets to meet your fingertips. You're 2 cool 4 meeee.
>>
>>77287485
Sorry, I don't want to think about what I like about him right now. He ghosted me. I never had a chance to begin with.
>>
I advocate going 2+2+2+2+2+2 far
>>
>>77287381
yeah man every time you got an anonymous message every time somebody texted you from a number you didnt know any time somebody you didnt know whispered you in game... control thyself.
>>
>people like to be around you
>they don't even realize it or know why
>they treat you like shit
>>
>>77287099
first day on the internet, bucko? i fried your mom's eggs up real nice last night, pal. name the time and the place and i'll whip you up two eggs with a glazed ham so tender and flavourful you'll have no choice but to shoot yourself in your own fuckin head.
>>
>>77288330
Your Internet tough guy act is ridiculous while wearing a pink apron tho. Meh.
>>
File: not a weed.jpg (3.14 MB, 3503x2888)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
Such awful weather to fly out in. Gotta clear that conscience quick just in case
>>
>>77288330
BTW, you are going to hell for joking about frying up organs of my deceased mother. You will NOT pass go, you'll go straight to HELL!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.