[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684677753827717.png (61 KB, 720x507)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
What would you do in her position?
>>
>>77255226
37 is a good score, I'm at 30, hope I can get to 37. I play league and eco. I am in iron but play 5 games a day at least. Getting bored of eco, better autists always overtake my specialization leaving me broke.
>>
Get him an apartment and help him pay for his shit, he will have to start working out of necessity
>>
>>77255226

Kick him out. He's a parasite.
>>
>>77255226 I would have a good talk with him and offer him all the guidance he needed for a fulfilling life.
>>
have sex with him like in my doujins
>>
>>77255226
talk to him about why he doesn't want to move out/go to work. I'd imagine some kind of mental thing. After that maybe look at therapy?
honestly it's pretty bad they let it get to that point
>>
>>77255226
I turn 37 this year and have been NEET for 5 years at this and was NEET another 3-4 years after college. Trying to figure out how to work the very minimum required, preferably from home or overnight to avoid people.
>>
>37
his life is over at that point. definitely a single mother.
>>
>>77255226
>I raised a manchild for 37 years and it's my fault?

boomers have no concept of actually raising your fucking kids and just expect the goybox to do it for them
>>
>>77255226
I'm 39 and i live with my mom. I use very little money so i give her the vast majority of my welfare.
I get to go outside in a private garden, instead of looking out of a shoebox window. I get to help my aging mom. I have nothing better to do, it's embarassing for both of us, but it's not like any of us would be better off if i spent my time and money on a shoebox in the city.

Don't apologize for doing what you need to.
>>
>>77255226
take care of him. it's the least she could do for bringing him into this world without his consent.
>>
>>77255226
Making it to 37 without working is fucking based
>>
If she's not willing to do her bare minimum and arrange a marriage for him she has no right to complain. Offspring are a product of how they were raised. No point in moving out if he'd be living alone. Waste of money.
>>
>>77256434
>living anywhere except the Middle East
>arrange a marriage
How was the trip here from the Middle Ages?
>>
>>77255226

Should have kicked him out at 25 at the latest. Earlier, if he refuses to work.

If you get some shitty job, I'll let you stay indefinitely and not even charge you rent. But if you refuse to work to my face, you're out the door. So your best bet is to keep getting jobs and then "accidentally" losing them. That will keep the peace and let you NEET for the longest possible time, before I decide I've seen enough.
>>
>>77255226
I would do her in a position
>>
>>77255263
This
A few days homeless and his life will magically get straightened up.
>>
Find some time-consuming projects to focus on because it's already over and I'm just running out the clock
>>
>>77255226
>Oi vey goyim, keep kicking your kids o wilderness to suffer alone from square one every generation, sabotage your relationships, be atomized.

The only thing he's doing wrong here is he's not got a job. And in this Jewed economy is it hard to blame him? Work shitty hours with niggers wildin' to make essentially nothing for himself while some Jewish shareholders get even more make-believe fiat money.

It's not hard, she just has to make an ultimatum, get a job or leave. He'll have some part time token bullshit job inside of a month..maybe. Can never know in this economy.
>>
>>77255226
>37
this niggas life is over. there is no coming back from this. The mom can either keep him or kick him out. there is no saving him
>>
>>77256457
How hard is it to say to a friend "hey your retarded homely daughter is getting old but still single. Why don't we arrange a play date for her with my ugly autistic son he's really nice and uhh, nice. What do you say?" I don't mean full on two goats and a bushel of wheat for her hand in marriage and secure alliance between our lineage kind of arranged. But she could at least do something more than wHeN aM I GeTtInG a GrAnDkId xdxd?!? If I could pull obviously I'd have married years ago.
>>
>>77255226
imagine raising that abortion of a son and then complaining, lul.
>>
>>77255226
You reap what you sow. You enabled your son to this comfy lifestyle and didn't give a fuck about his career before it was too late.
>>
>>77257368
>hey your retarded homely daughter is getting old but still single. Why don't we arrange a play date for her with my ugly autistic son he's really nice and uhh, nice.

This won't work because the retarded homely daughter who is getting old has re-centered her identity on the idea that she doesn't need a man and that her life is the way that it is as the result of positive preference and choice.

She would be willing to drop that identity for Chad, but not for her social equal or looksmatch.
>>
>>77255226
>What would you do in her position?
>37
More like what I wouldn't have done all those years to get into that position.
>>
>>77255625
Word. I wanna smash the heads of everyone I know with an axe for refusing to program my brain and upgrade my OS.
>>
>>77256434
It is 100% his parents fault that he's a loser and they deserve to be slaughtered burned alive for purposefully raising a non high functioning adult.
>>
>>77255226
I have a 4-year degree and I'm still neeting in my 30s, I think I'm beating that guy.
>>
>>77255226
euthanize me
>>
prob start feeding him laxatives and only buy the cheap, shitty toilet paper.
then I'd change the router settings, so all of his devices have very limited bandwidth allocated to them.
>>
>>77255254
iron and play 5 games a day?

nigga are you retarded, who do you main
>>
>>77255226
Still my son. I'd see about getting him on the carnivore diet and getting him a gym membership. Self-improvement does wonders for getting rid of depression and anxiety.
>>
>>77255263
More like kill him, it's the humane thing to do.
>>
>>77259392
He needs to do that himself but he probably won't do it until you change the locks.
>>
This is what happens without a father figure.
>>
>>77255254
>better autists always overtake my specialization leaving me broke
Could you elaborate? I remember loving the concept of this game when it first came out but then I tried it once and it was lowkey hot ass in SP. Is MP any funner?
>>
I am 35, work and paid pretty well, live alone and still no pussy. All the women I've met are dating someone.
The slogan "No Pussy No Work" does make sense to some extent.
>>
Neeting at home with no support besides the house how much money do you need? If you're a heavy drinker maybe $30 for however long 5 gallons of homemade wine lasts you. Replace broken parts of something you frequently use. $1,000 is a reasonable most you ever need for the year while having all needs met. You easily get that just doing the occasional one off jobs that present themselves. Working a job job makes no sense. Is there anything you value that's worth more than you what value your free time? More than forty times that? Didn't think so. Having a wife, or reason to believe a wife is realistically achievable,changes things. Current market conditions suggest we are extremely unlikely to find a virgin(absolute bare minimum a woman must meet to be considered as worth more than the dog shit your neighbor left in your yard). The implication of npnw is I'm not working if I don't have a wife, a basic need that should be met under the social contract. Would I work if a good virgin woman fell in my lap? Obviously yes. But it's so much deeper. There are no women worth anything. Even if I'm gigachad trillionaire, never weighed less than 400lbs in my entire life, custom built mansion so I don't bonk my head every time I enter a room, it's not enough. To be a man who universally meets every preference of every woman I would still be unable to get a wife. With this understanding it becomes much clearer why "you only take four showers a day bro? Nah bro, you just need to shower nine times a day man then you'll get a wife" are ignored or derided. Women can't be both expected to start whoring around the carousel since graduating kindergarten and at the same time be a good person who is a virgin. Technical virgin is another way of saying technical slut. It's undesirable. There are no women who meet the criteria to even be considered a person. There are no women eligible to wear a white dress, or even able to enter a church on a normal day without breaking into a nervous sweat.
>>
neet son at home is a parasitic loser.

housewife doing the same thing, wars are fought over.

crazy world
>>
>>77259320
>are you retarded
possible
>who do you main
yorick mid
>>77259542
idk what SP/MP means, people knows better which order to specialize in and craft things and do it efficiently with what module with what time etc better than me so there's always someone selling for cheaper from my specialization and makes more at a price I'd lose money and stars are slow to get and there's enough people to do everything, I feel like a retard after several days of hard work
>>
>>77255226
Maybe he was born to play video games
>>
>>77255226
If I was his mom?
Well at that point we'd be common law married so I guess I'd do my wifely duties and have sex with him
>>
>>77255592
>>77257326
37 is pretty young. he could still get his shit together and be done by his early forties. You're not really pass the point of redemption until you're 60.
>>
>>77260405
He gets his shit together and a gorgeous submissive obedient wife falls into his lap at 40. Now what? If he's lucky he meets his first grandkid at 65 instead of a more normal age, like 37. If he even attends his grandkids wedding he's going to be ambling around with a walker, tennis balls on the tips and all. Family is all together and he says his eldest sons name. Billy, a sentence in he realizes. Sorry I mean Thom-wait I mean joh- um Mike. Sorry Michael. What was I talking about again?
He didn't even get the dad experience of throwing a football back and forth with his 14 year old son because after five minutes of standing his 54 year old ass is winded. "y'know back in my day when someone called the house you got disconnected from the internet. Yes really, and we were charged by the minute for the honor of 56kb connection." "Ooh I was a rascal alright. Getting up at 4 in the morning to hop on runescape. *BEEP BBEP BIB BOBBUB-DURRRR--SKIRRRR SKURRR DE NA NE NAN---! What the fuck are you doing anon! I have to get up for work in two hours go to your room! Yep, they sure were pissed at me. Got a whooping that afternoon. Back then we had forums you see? By the time I was finally allowed to use the computer again I had lost all my friends as the site had migrated and I never found them again. They said grounding wasn't a punishment they just wanted me to make friends my own age. Somehow they overlooked the fact I'm homeschooled, live off of two different gravel roads, and the nearest neighbor is a 70 something widow two miles away as the crow flies. But let me tell you about Nokia! I got my first phone at 16 when I started college. A single charge lasted almost two weeks and..."
>>
>>77255226
I'm 37, but my mom got me a job and I took it when I was a NEET. If he's straight up refusing to work he needs to be kicked out.
>>
>>77255226
>My son is 37 and refuses to work or get educated
>My son is 37 and doesn't work or study, I'm not pleased with this but I haven't talked with him about this or listened as to why he feels this is a correct way to live life, I'm just passive aggressive and yell at him which I have been doing ally life and still hasn't worked once
>>
>>77260637
Or maybe his mom's a cunt who refuses to nepotism him. You see all the 300 applications two interviews 0 callbacks on here. Even the worst neet deep down fantasizes about if you build it they will even when they know it is a complete and utter lie. Men are just naturally predisposed to creation and production. That's why most of us are so miserable. 100 years ago it'd go like grampas a smith, dad's a smith, I'm a smith. Shit. It's always been like that. Now it's like what is your race what is your gender what is your sexuality? Kay, eat shit and die. No job for you cishet whine colonialist piece of shit. Grampa just got a second reverse mortgage. Dad is looking at pontoon boats. Fuck you I got mine. Bootstraps, anon. Bootstraps.
>>
>>77260957
>Or maybe his mom's a cunt who refuses to nepotism him
Anon, deep down you know she'll never do that because the risk of her son being a total fuck up is high. His fuck uppery is her failure as a parent being advertised to her peers and she can't risk losing her credibility.
Fuck you got mine is the ultimate show of modern individualism after cutting your cock off.
>>
>>77255226
I would kill myself because I would be responsible for ruining my son's life
>>
>>77255226
Dude probably posts here I'm guessing
>>
>>77260957
why did you give me a third scenario in MY scenario that i gave? that's now how it works faggot. I said IF SHE GOT HIM A JOB AND HE REFUSES TO WORK. FUCK HIM. I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S A CUNT OR NOT RETARD
>>
>>77255226
that would've been the result of me raising him in a way that made him like this, so accept responsibility and let him do w/e
>>
File: 1670382194838885.jpg (22 KB, 480x471)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>77255226
That's what the boomers did for the young. Good job oldies, won't miss you.
Your son is a legend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.