[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Chads are not real. There is no such thing as an attractive man.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, incel scum, but chad is an idea that cannot be real due to the patriarchy.
The bar is so low for men that other men have the audacity to call a man who uses basic hygiene, a "chad".
This is actual insanity. The most chadlike men are ugly trolls compared to the most stacielike women.
An actual chad cannot be real because that would require men to make an effort.
This is why incels claim there are barely any chads or that women only want the top 10 percent.
They will pin anything on anyone to escape being sexualized the way women are.
This is also why in media, peacocks are portrayed as gay, as if it's weird for a man to try to look attractive, when according to almost every animal on the planet, the men should be the ones trying to scrape themselves off of the wall.

Chad isn't real, society killed him, he exists in fantasy, cope, seethe and dilate.
>>
File: 1689063290303440.gif (1.79 MB, 200x200)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>77255829
>chad isnt real and only a myth and fantasy
>its because men bad and I cant get a bf

incel ideology is going full circle
>>
>>77256478
I have a boyfriend. The issue is that I mog him brutally.
>>
what about the guys from led zeppelin, they were pretty sexually desirable
>>
>woman butthurt she has to put nair on her mustache 2x a week
>>
>>77256559
you're a lesbian then or something kys
>>
>>77256580
No way you're serious.
>>77256605
nair
>>77256618
No, you're just extremely ugly, stop being obese and ugly
>>
>>77255829
>The bar is so low for men that other men have the audacity to call a man who uses basic hygiene, a "chad".
Basic hygiene like having good bone structure and being 6'2".
>>
File: anguish man.jpg (131 KB, 1500x1159)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>77255829
>Sorry to burst your bubbles, incel scum, but chad is an idea that cannot be real due to the patriarchy.
and yet here you are, complaining about men while living in a patriarchy. Not being beaten or arrested for it. Not having your job security fucked with. Not being called the I word and blacklisted from dating. When you complain, people listen. They hear you and tend to you. They destroy every man you point and scream at like he's a fucking bug.

I think the problem is that society takes your vague dreamlike takes of reality too seriously. It's like letting a 4B LLM decide whether a dude should be tortured forever or given a mint.
>>
didn't read go back to /b/ please
>>
File: black_veil_copy2.jpg (29 KB, 448x299)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
what about Andy Sixx from Black Veil Brides? he's so fucking hot ZOMGFGHFHVCGG id let him do anything to me
>>
>>77256682
>Not being beaten or arrested for it
Trannys beat and get us arrested for not letting them use their male power to do whatever the fuck they want, what are you on?
Who are these fantastic people you've made up?
Women should be grateful that they aren't being beaten?
Let me re-iterate again for you; The bar is too low and women live better with other women.
Thank you for proving me right once again
>>
>>77256718
>Men who wear makeup to make them look less ugly
Okay, I agree. He doesn't look like any man that exists and he puts effort in.
>>
>>77256742
>Women live better with other women
Go work in an all foid job for a while.
They don't give a shit about you, or your well being. They will pretend, but when their time comes to backstab you to move up the ladder, they will.
>>
>>77256657
>The most chadlike men are ugly trolls compared to the most stacielike women.
>I have a boyfriend. The issue is that I mog him brutally.
>There is no such thing as an attractive man.

>these are not the ramblings of a lesbian
>>
>>77255829
You are clearly not a faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.