[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: femoid.png (465 KB, 544x871)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
Do women deserve to be the victims of sexual slavery?
>It was practised for thousands of years
>Women have barely average to slightly below average IQs
>Most women have rape fantasies
>Women orgasm during rape
>The incel population is growing and rape/sexual slavery might be an effect of it
What is wrong with women?
>>
>>77257120
>guy literally saved her from a totalitarian hellhole and working in underground mines by paying top buck
>"I didn't like the man because he was short"
I hate women so much it's unreal. I'm not even short myself yet this makes my blood boil.
>>
>>77257120
Good thing that's not her picture, I saw the video it was from
>>
>>77257120
Almost felt bad until i read that last quote
>>
I wish women didn't have rights
Even if I bought a wife I'd have to move to her shithole or she could just call the cops and it would be over
This country sucks
>>
>>77257120
The incel population is another big part of it. In the past, we actually had bullying and it got rid of most incels. Now, all these moralistic assholes prevent bullying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.