[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714014855177p-3.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
wait so you're telling me foids developed biological preference for height but males didn't?
wouldn't having taller partner still benefit you as a male? it literally means your offspring will be taller and stronger than if you have kids with some 5'6 foid
how does this even work?
>>
File: 1223312913197_2.jpg (282 KB, 750x932)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
It's sexual dimorphism. Women want a strong male that can hunt and protect them, and pass on that ability to their offspring. Men want women who are nubile, because our main interest is passing on our genes to any suitable female. Hence why hips, various fat deposits, and youth are attractive to males.
I'm not sure why we're attracted to feminine faces, maybe it's something to do with sexual dimorphism, the more female they look, the more they've specialized in their role?

tl;dr
because reasons
>>
>>77260470
i guess it's true and it's probably because the cost of having offspring is much worse on females thoughever in modern society it kinda doesn't work that way for most males as they're expected to settle with someone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.