[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sienkiewicz wolverine.jpg (866 KB, 1108x1656)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
I am going to invent interdimensional travel and then travel to one of the infinite parallel Earths where all women are 11/10 and sexually "creepy" to men.
>>
>>77260642
KEK please take me with you, I want to be able to just walk to any girl I want and get it.
>>
File: 1682160732091494.jpg (105 KB, 500x375)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>77260642
I'd like to go to the one where I can be a rom-com or harem anime protagonist with 3 to 6 girls infatuated with me.
>>
>>77260642
I want to go to a world where the roles are reversed. Imagine a reversed version of 4chan where incels are all women, men are so rare people think they're women pretending to be men, and the few biomen who post have sky high standards for women and collect female simps who buy them gifts lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.