[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you stand up to the test?
>>
>>77269337
0/5 brootal, it was over before it began.
>>
>>77269337
>NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS I AM CORRECT AND YOU ARE A DUMB PATHETIC INCEL FUCK YOUUUUUU JUS B CONFIDENT BRO
What is wrong with normies?
>>
>>77269337
No to all. I'm still not really affected by it. I'm not this body I'm using.
>>
3/5 so 6/10 pretty accurate
>>
File: 1646730919656.gif (2.7 MB, 450x292)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB GIF
4/5 get fucked
volcel for life
>>
>>77269337
3/5 but maybe 4/5 i literally can't tell about the last one
>>
File: 1332634716706.png (94 KB, 290x193)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
0/5 meaning that i am pure and deserve a cute bf like pic related.
>>
>>77269337
No, yes, yes, no, yes. I have autism which people always pick up on during interviews, and I'm like 5'9 so I'm short. However, I have had random women IRL and online compliment me, and IRL a few have walked up to me and asked me out.
>>
>>77269337
1/5
Man..
It's fucking over for me
>>
>>77269337
>no (hate people, schizo autism)
>yes (women don't care about schizo autism if you got FACE)
>yes
>no (full right hand cope column plus I wear boots with insoles)
>yes
np
>>
>>77269567
Are you a handsome autist or you're American and you don't like your women?
>>
>>77269744
same here...also does e sex count as getting laid regularly
>>
>>77269337
>yes and no
People don't approach me generally because I am ugly and have a vacuous store, but if we happen to talk about something they generally like me. Mostly older people though.
>no
I have had sex but it was during my heavy drinking years and have no idea how it happened or even what it felt like.
>no
Only my mom and other older, female relatives.
>no
I am almost comically short. I look like a fantasy dwarf from a distance, who is searching for his beard.
>no
Not anymore. I wasn't always so ugly but the drinking took a heavy toll on my body and soul. Occasionally some girls would show signs of attraction but I didn't know what to do so I did nothing until they got bored.
>>
> frens/job
no
> get laid
no
> anyone calls handsome except mom
mom says I'm below average
> tall
176cm manlet
> get hit on by girls
only 2d ones
>>
>>77269337
No
No
One friend has
No
Actually yeah a couple of times, last time happened a few months ago and I'm a turbomanlet

What does this mean
>>
>>77269337
>yes
>no
>they have before
>no
>very rarely
>>
>>77269828
British but yes
>>
>>77269337
>no
>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes

Only because I don't prefer to "make friends" with lots of people, people like to make conversation with me a lot. I also don't job hop. I've been at the same company for almost 10 years.
>>
File: 1632685654116.jpg (64 KB, 500x500)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>77269337
>yes
>virgin
>yes
>king of manlets
>yes
People stopped hiting on me now that I've lost weight though. No idea what to think about that
>>
4/5 Im just not tall
>>
>>77269337
My original version
>>
>>77269337
'Getting laid regularly' is not a good metric since physical attractiveness correlates at less than .2 with sexual partner count:
https://datepsychology.com/male-attractiveness-and-sexual-partner-count/
Height has virtually no effect on sexual partner count (.05 correlation and has no effect past 5'7), celibacy status, relationship status, and tall men don't have higher reproductive success:
https://nuancepill.com/does-height-influence-mens-sexual-success/
https://nuancepill.com/does-height-influence-mens-reproductive-success/
>iT's AlL aBoUt CoNfIdEnCe
You think you're edgy and clever for implying that it's some 'blue pilled cliche', but yes, confidence, or correlations such as extraversion/assertiveness do in fact correlate more with sex partner count than physical traits do. Cope more.
https://nuancepill.com/how-does-extraversion-influence-mens-body-count/
>>
>>77270927
Take 2 identical tinder profiles and only change the height from 6ft to 5'7
The 6ft would get matches
The 5'7 would get no matches
>>
>>77269337
no, no, yes, yes, no
I suspect my height is responsible for compliments, so really it's only 1/5. Also handsome isn't a compliment, it's an impartial assessment. You could be a handsome eunuch. "hot" and "sexy" are compliments because they relate to the subjects experience of feeling horny or wanting to have sex with you.
So the score is actually 0/5.
>questions 1, 2, 5 measure attractiveness by results
If you're getting results:
>questions 3 and 4 measure attractiveness by predicates
Are irrelevent.
Who cares about being "attractive" if you can't do anything with it? Its' redundant.
>>
File: 1706997509182079.jpg (24 KB, 492x509)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>77269337
>Do you make friends and get jobs easily
Getting jobs has always been easy for me because my resume is awesome after so many years of working. I'm typically well liked by normies at work, I am good at making people laugh

>Are you getting laid regularly
I'm married so yeah but not regularly enough lol

>Do people other than your mom call you handsome
Yeah my aforementioned wife. Also nobody believed me when they found out I was a virgin at 19 years old

>Are you tall?
6 foot on the dot

>So girls hit on you
Maybe, I can never tell. My wife hit on me back in the day and so did the girl before her
>>
>>77271001
All those words just to say you get no bitches
>>
>>77269875
>does e sex count as getting laid
100% no, retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.