[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713498124461.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/77268344/
>they deleted the thread
So the mods are paying them too, huh?
>>
>>77269685
probably
anyways how do i make one myself
and who is ACTUALLY donating
>>
>deletes thread agaisnt the rules technically
>still won't ban the fags breaking the rules elsewhere
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>77269685
wait some of them have set up throne accounts? lol
>>
The rule agaisnt avatarfagging or advertisement just disappeared didn't it, half this board would die if they banned these begging fags
>>
Would you pay the jannies to save this place?
It doesn't ensure quality. Paying our best posters, the biofems, does.
>>
Mods literally did nothing about CONFIRMED underage bitches tripfag shitposting here all the time.
>>
File: itchy.png (591 KB, 665x698)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
Might unironically start foidposting. Won't make anywhere near a livable income, but a bit of extra money for beer and smokes would be nice.
>>
File: 1712628299261247.jpg (38 KB, 600x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>77269705
I made one, donate to me silly los... I mean, boys.

https://throne.com/ameposter
>>
>>77269880
nice one gabriel
>>
>>77269880
I would only give gifts to Puk, other egirls arent worth it
>>
>>77269685
You want a war you can't win?
>>
>>77269685
This is kinda sad but I'm not surprised since they sometimes ask guys to make the threads for them and you can't really stop people like this from giving money to women.
>>
>>77271152
Also some guy was making threads trying to get women to drop their throne links for weeks, he is probably the top donor.
>>
>>77269685
Reported this shit thread for spamming. Based jannies delete tranny awareness spreading threads. Just filter biofem dumbass.
>>
Still seething over one thread, huh? You are that pathetic, OP.
>>
All you did was advertise them to more simps. They made money off of your whining.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.