[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GJYzqs3WIAAqEw4.jpg (322 KB, 1538x2048)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Why are slavic women so confident and bossy
>>
>>77273829
That's a man anon

origenelyly
>>
>>77273829
Because Russian society is generally pretty egalitarian when it comes to the sexes. Mostly as a remnants from soviet times that are quickly going away, but still.
>>
>>77273829
Because the homes are matriarchy and our moms are the boss.
>>77273830
Its either we are too masculine or you call us whores. what is all these negative stereotypes.
>>77273833
Slavs are more than russians you know. I hate we are all associated with them.
>>
>>77273873
>Its either we are too masculine or you call us whores. what is all these negative stereotypes.
That is literally a tranny anon.
>>
>>77273873
And the soviet union was more than just Russia, what's your point? Yugoslavia was also communist so my original point still stands.
>>
>>77273881
It is offensive? Russians did horrible things to my country. Grouping us in with them is awful. Fucking retarded amerimutt.
>>
>>77273904
You were under the boot of Russia for pretty much all of modern history until now. You were effectively in the Russian empire and the soviet union was an extension of that, so to say that "russian society was egalitarian towards the sexas" and to include other eastern euro countries within that is not a stretch.
>>
>>77273829
Man i want to fuck Dasha soooo bad

Idc if she has a 3 digit bodycount, i want to marry and plow her roastie pussy for the rest of our life and have kids with her
>>
>>77273830
>>77273878
Turns out I'm retarded. Seen pictures of this woman posted and other 4channers were saying she was trans. I looked it up and she is a cis woman. Sorry guys.
>>
>>77273926
The whole reason we try not to be associated with the rest of eastern europe is be not be grouped in with fucking kacaps. Because the east = just russia to most retards like you.
>>
>>77274034
Post where its says she's a real woman with proofs
>>
>>77274071
I deduced it was a cis woman by finding nothing about her being trans on the web. Also, I found on Reddit of a redditor saying she is cis (I know hur durr fucking reddit blows). However, I did listen to her voice and it does sound kind of suspicious; like a faggy voice trained male voice.
>>
>>77274071
Forgot to add, but trans people are usually open about their trannyism, so I'd say that she is cis considering there is nothing about her coming out and saying she is a tranny.
>>
>>77274091
>>77274101
No concrete proofs then, tranny it is
>>
>>77274039
Oh gross are you Polish? Being a Russian vassal state was the most important you lot ever were lmfao.
>>
>>77274111
I would argue with you, but
>trips
It's a tranny
>>
>>77273829
this bitch and her subreddit is full white chud trash
>>
>>77273829
gold-digging whores
>>
>>77273829
Rampant feminism from the Soviet era? The same can be said with some Chinese women too.
>>
File: poles.gif (1.45 MB, 248x320)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
When i was very young and taking a dump in the countryside, i caught a glimpse of a girl my age. the neighbor's kid, or a guest, or a wanderer

irregardless, a stranger. a lovely stranger. but i never saw her or anyone else there again. that adjacent plot of land remained wild in unwork for as long as i knew it

so she moved away, or never had reason to return, or we never chanced to meet

and then i moved away.

her face and voice are long forgotten and yet, all these years later, she is still there in the past, between the currant bushes and above the tall grass

in every womans eyes she is still there

in every womans eye she is still there

i wonder where she is now

i wonder if she was real
>>
>>77273833
Nah it's because Russian men treat women like shit so they have to become strong, when they come to the west they find that western males are a complete pushover.
>>
>>77274742
/thread
Russian women are bossy because if they aren't they'll be pushed around by Ivan Ivanafuckavitch and tossed aside like a used napkin because good women don't put out.
>>
Slavs do not exist. I am Polish and I fucking hate it when you fucks call me a stinking slav. They were our slaves, we are a Latin nation if anything.
>>
>>77274825
>Polish
out of all eastern euros you are probably the ugliest. i feel bad for you
>>
>>77273829
>Why are slavic women so confident and bossy
They aren't, its just that eastern European countries have almost no state welfare or income equality policies, and gender quotas in workplaces are completely unheard of. So women have to rely more on men, and there are way more poor men in eastern Europe. This makes women compete harder for high status males than in western countries, and they can't act desperate if they want to succeed. Men in the west also do this. Haven't you noticed how online dating advice for men usually also boils down to "just act confident, and never show that you're desperate"?
>>
>>77274833
You are just jealous cuz while Europe is going down the shitter we are standing strong.
>>
>>77274863
You'd be fodder for Russia without us and NATO. You eastern euros need to relearn your place.
>>
>>77274859
are you saying Slavic women fake confidence to get high status men? are you gay?
>>
>>77275904
Every woman likes to play hard to get, its just that slavic women do it more.
>>
File: 1696683966597414.jpg (143 KB, 1239x1255)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>77273830
>>77273878
Damn, this cute boy is in dire need of some brazilian cock up his ass.
I would cum and make him cum 10 times at least, he wouldn't be able to live without my cock
>>
>>77275974
I'm not a cute anon.
>>
>>77273833
lots of societies were pretty egalitarian to women

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.