[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: its ogre.jpg (19 KB, 512x508)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>there are people who have no problem ordering hrt online just to stop balding even though they don't want the tits
>i'm too much of a failure to do the same even though i want the tits
>>
>>77284394
you're still on this shit, anon?
>there are people who have no problem ordering hrt online just to stop balding even though they don't want the tits
to be fair i was a retarded druggie before so it wasn't much of a step down if it makes you feel any better
>>
>>77284527
>you're still on this shit, anon?
been on that shit for years, anon.

>to be fair i was a retarded druggie before so it wasn't much of a step down if it makes you feel any better
depending on what drugs estrogen is probably better for you
>>
>>77284587
>been on that shit for years, anon.
damn so do you think you'll ever stop thinking about it or? i might've started earlier if i knew that i was just going to start thinning instead of getting taller or anything desu. if it's been years there's probably a reason you don't want to do it though.
>depending on what drugs estrogen is probably better for you
dph and dxm cause i was a fucking retard so yeah probably.
>>
>>77284652
>damn so do you think you'll ever stop thinking about it or?
idk apparently it just gets worse and worse. i'm kinda a bigger retard than you ever will be

>if it's been years there's probably a reason you don't want to do it though.
i'm just scared or think it might be a bad idea

>dph and dxm cause i was a fucking retard so yeah probably.
i guess nobody really "abuses" estrogen since the intended use of it is to take it regularly and your body doesn't really build a tolerance to it
>>
>>77284394
an question
i want to ge a po box but im afraid they would confiscate it or something, idk ami retar?
>>
>>77284705
they dont check for that stuff, i had to go to the walgreens to pick up my pills once because the mailman messed up the delivery and they just handed me the package none the wiser
>>
>>77284682
>idk apparently it just gets worse and worse
yeah that's kind of the case for a lot of things and most people figure out the hard way so don't feel too bad i guess
>i'm kinda a bigger retard than you ever will be
debatable
>i guess nobody really "abuses" estrogen since the intended use of it is to take it regularly and your body doesn't really build a tolerance to it
yeah it's a lot easier to fuck yourself up and slowly kill yourself with the other shit lmfao.
>>
>>77284757
>most people figure out the hard way so don't feel too bad i guess
idk other people having it worse doesn't really help me

>debatable
at least you're on hrt and able to do something with your life
i'm never going to amount to anything

>yeah it's a lot easier to fuck yourself up and slowly kill yourself with the other shit lmfao.
yeah funny enough i'm on adhd meds which are probably worse for you than estrogen but i feel ok with taking these
>>
>>77284835
>idk other people having it worse doesn't really help me
well yeah obviously. i'm just saying most people can't predict the future when it comes to that kind of thing and you can't really change the past so whatever.
>at least you're on hrt and able to do something with your life i'm never going to amount to anything
bro rn i can't remember the last time i left the house so idk about that lmfao. how is being on tranny meds gonna change whether or not you can do shit anyways
>yeah funny enough i'm on adhd meds which are probably worse for you than estrogen but i feel ok with taking these
i mean idk why are you scared of taking it again
>>
>>77284914
>and you can't really change the past so whatever.
still feels bad to think about

>bro rn i can't remember the last time i left the house so idk about that lmfao.
i mean that doesn't really matter imo unless there's something you want to do outside of the house that you aren't

>how is being on tranny meds gonna change whether or not you can do shit anyways
it probably won't

>i mean idk why are you scared of taking it again
idk just seems like a lot could go wrong
>>
>>77284944
>still feels bad to think about
yeah i know anon. i just try to not think about things like that lol idk.
>i mean that doesn't really matter imo unless there's something you want to do outside of the house that you aren't
uh idk i'm sure there's better shit i could've been doing than filling the r9k user stereotype lmao.
>it probably won't
i mean i think i'm good at hiding it so things aren't that different at the end of the day i guess.
>idk just seems like a lot could go wrong
like what though
>>
>>77284394
if HRT prevents balding, why are so many troons experiencing male pattern baldness?
>>
>>77286486
Because they're not real troons and are fat old men that transitioned for a fetish.
>>
>>77286554
Okay, but my quesiton was: If HRT prevents balding, why are so many troons experiencing male pattern baldness?
>>
>>77286486
not properly blocking dht or they were balding before they started
>>
>>77286690
Because they dont actually
>>
File: angry.png (2.79 MB, 1920x1080)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>77288134
so you're saying if I become a troon, I wouldn't grow back my receeding hairline? Fuck, now I have to cancel my HRT order.
>>
>>77286690
it stops thinning from high DHT, but the hairs are still being starved by atherosclerosis which many trans women are speedrunning by eating like bachelors
>>
>>77288190
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/74346538/#74346906
>>
>>77288190
i think estrogen combinetd with other hairloss might regrow some hair but it's not guaranteed
>>
>>77285041
>i just try to not think about things like that lol idk.
i'm worried about what happens if i keep not thinking or doing anything about it i'm just gonna be like this forever?

>uh idk i'm sure there's better shit i could've been doing than filling the r9k user stereotype lmao.
but is there any better shit that you want to do? you're not worse than me for not having a goal, because i have a goal and am failing at it

>i mean i think i'm good at hiding it so things aren't that different at the end of the day i guess.
yeah i guess it's dumb because i would try and hide it as well but i can't hide it from everyone especially if i have to see a doctor

>like what though
getting caught with hrt, being seen as a troon, or making my mental disorders worse
like there are obvious benefits of hrt to me but also a lot of risks
>>
i don't want extra mounds of fat on my face. some of my hyperpop friends did it and it looks unappealing to me

it's like i'm cisgender or something. weird, huh?
>>
>>77288408
>i'm worried about what happens if i keep not thinking or doing anything about it i'm just gonna be like this forever?
idk anon do whatever you want. you kind of only have to worry about the aspects of it you can't reverse anyways.
>but is there any better shit that you want to do? you're not worse than me for not having a goal, because i have a goal and am failing at it
yeah probably. i don't have anything specific in mind rn. i'd like to be less mentally ill and less of a shut in i guess. is your goal just to take tranny meds or?
>yeah i guess it's dumb because i would try and hide it as well but i can't hide it from everyone especially if i have to see a doctor
like i said i think i'm good at hiding it but currently i'm also a hikki or whatever you want to call it so idk. i wish i could tell you how to get around doctors finding out. it's annoying as fuck and probably part of the reason i don't like doctors.
>getting caught with hrt
do you have parents that'd kick you out of the house or something?
>being seen as a troon
yeah fair i hate the thought of that too
>making my mental disorders worse
yeah lol
>>77288488
>mounds of fat on my face
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>77284394
>ordering hrt to stop balding
The medication for hairloss is finasteride or dutasteride. Anyone trying to make you take something way stronger like the medications used in HRT is a groomer. HRT is like a thermonuclear bomb compared to flyswatter for the actual medication used to treat it. If you take HRT instead the likelihood of the rare side effects from that medication (pp no work, boob growth) go from being rare to almost guaranteed. Such medications you need to remain on for life, and they can't regrow what's lost. Only prevent more loss. You need a transplant to replace what's already lost.
>>
>>77288615
>idk anon do whatever you want.
i know but i'm just too much of a coward

>yeah probably. i don't have anything specific in mind rn. i'd like to be less mentally ill and less of a shut in i guess.
yeah same. i'd like to be less mentally ill as well. what do you normally do all day just go on /r9k/?

>is your goal just to take tranny meds or?
it's one of them but i have other things i want to do

>do you have parents that'd kick you out of the house or something?
i have a job and have to make my own money

>i wish i could tell you how to get around doctors finding out. it's annoying as fuck and probably part of the reason i don't like doctors.
it's annoying since it's good info to tell any responsible and competent doctor but being a tranny on hrt probably gets you worse treatment

>yeah fair i hate the thought of that too
even if i got on hrt i'd present male the entire time i just want the biological effects

>>making my mental disorders worse
>yeah lol
has it made things worse for you?

>>77288733
>The medication for hairloss is finasteride or dutasteride.
yeah some anons started off with the normal dht blockers but went for the nuclear option as you called it
>>
>>77288865
>what do you normally do all day just go on /r9k/?
currently yeah it's basically that, try to learn to draw, download music, and play vidya but i barely even do that lately.
>it's one of them
yeah idk you're probably gonna keep thinking about it then.
>i have a job and have to make my own money
not sure how they'd find out but i wouldn't know obviously lol. i just take classes that don't require me to go anywhere.
>it's annoying since it's good info to tell any responsible and competent doctor but being a tranny on hrt probably gets you worse treatment
yeah i mean i just don't like that they probably infer i'm a troon but wtf am i supposed to do argue with them about it?
>even if i got on hrt i'd present male the entire time i just want the biological effects
well yeah obviously. i'm gonna always present male but i still worry for some reason.
>has it made things worse for you?
meh honestly it's hard to say cause i can't even imagine the alternative of being a baldcel manlet or whatever.
>>
>>77289085
>currently yeah it's basically that, try to learn to draw, download music, and play vidya but i barely even do that lately.
same i have so many games i want to play but just lose interest in. what kind of vidya do you play?

>yeah idk you're probably gonna keep thinking about it then.
i hope i eventually make the right choice whatever that is

>not sure how they'd find out but i wouldn't know obviously lol.
well i'd have to go out in public with tits and also idk if i could handle it mentally balancing trooning and work

>i just take classes that don't require me to go anywhere.
your degree is like completely remote? do you think that hinders your ability to study?

>yeah i mean i just don't like that they probably infer i'm a troon but wtf am i supposed to do argue with them about it?
yeah it's just i don't want a doc to half ass treatment to get me out or just blame everything on the estrogen and ignore the problem
doctors also tend to be more conservative and trad so they probably dislike troons

>meh honestly it's hard to say cause i can't even imagine the alternative of being a baldcel manlet or whatever.
i mean like mentally? idk what my mental disorders are i think hrt would make some better but some worse
like women's brains are different from men and hrt would obviously change my brain
>>
>>77289561
>same i have so many games i want to play but just lose interest in. what kind of vidya do you play?
i've always liked fps stuff i guess but that doesn't really captivate my interest anymore. vns too but i can't focus on reading so recently i've just been playing random shit and dropping it within a short amount of time lol.
>i hope i eventually make the right choice whatever that is
yea you seem alright so i hope so too.
>well i'd have to go out in public with tits
true because if you can't rely on multiple layers, baggy clothes, etc. then yeah. the mental aspect is a problem too, i get that.
>your degree is like completely remote? do you think that hinders your ability to study?
yeah i changed it a while ago cause i was barely showing up to class anyways. it's probably not ideal but at least this way in less likely to give up completely i guess idk.
>yeah it's just i don't want a doc to half ass treatment to get me out or just blame everything on the estrogen and ignore the problem
yeah it probably depends on the doctor but most of the time dealing with them is kind of annoying cause it can be kind of an issue if they find out. i mean usually it's just fucking awkward and i kind of have to argue with them a little but otherwise it's whatever i think. not like i've been to the doctor that often anyways so it's hard to say for sure.
>doctors also tend to be more conservative and trad so they probably dislike troons
depends where you live desu
>i mean like mentally? idk what my mental disorders are i think hrt would make some better but some worse
like women's brains are different from men and hrt would obviously change my brain
i'm definitely more anxious and stuff now i guess. again it's hard to say cause i've always been mentally ill but before i don't think i felt it as much maybe cause i was a fucking retard and cause of the drugs and sleep deprivation lmao.
>>
>>77289958
>vns too but i can't focus on reading so recently i've just been playing random shit and dropping it within a short amount of time lol.
yeah anything long like an rpg or vn i drop after a few days. idk how people can sit down and commit to it but i wish i could

>yea you seem alright so i hope so too.
nah i'm on this board for a reason. been thinking about hrt for years and i haven't done it which is kinda pathetic

>true because if you can't rely on multiple layers, baggy clothes, etc. then yeah
just one slip up and people will find out

>yeah i changed it a while ago cause i was barely showing up to class anyways.
i didn't know they let you do that
what's your degree in

>it's probably not ideal but at least this way in less likely to give up completely i guess idk.
in your case probably but usually it's the other way around

>i mean usually it's just fucking awkward
yeah that's why idk if i want to get it diy so i don't have to deal with people or get it from an actual doctor

>depends where you live desu
it's definitely true where i live

>i'm definitely more anxious and stuff now i guess
yeah it's a known fact that estrogen makes neuroticism and anxiety worse. it's already bad for me idk if i want to make it worse
but on the other side it makes adhd and reading skills better
>>
>>77290059
>yeah anything long like an rpg or vn i drop after a few days. idk how people can sit down and commit to it but i wish i could
yeah for me it depends on whether or not i get invested but rn i'm just not interested in anything really lol.
>nah i'm on this board for a reason.
well yea i've been here for years lmao. since my first year of high school i think. anyways i can't fault you because i guess for most people it's kind of a major decision no? why'd you start thinking about it a few years ago anyways
>just one slip up and people will find out
how do you think you'd slip up? it's been like a year for me and i've only had one or two incidents i can remember i think.
>i didn't know they let you do that what's your degree in
comp sci but i kind of want to change it ngl.
>yeah that's why idk if i want to get it diy so i don't have to deal with people or get it from an actual doctor
yeah i just got it diy because it seemed easiest.
>it's definitely true where i live
damn yeah that makes sense then
>it's already bad for me idk if i want to make it worse
hm you're probably not as severely mentally ill as me so there's that i guess but true i'm not sure what the best way to address the mental changes would be
>>
>>77290265
>yeah for me it depends on whether or not i get invested but rn i'm just not interested in anything really lol.
i lose interest in things really fast. it's probably adhd or something

>well yea i've been here for years lmao.
so have i lol. other people don't have a problem just getting on hrt but i don't remember exactly how or when i started thinking about it

>how do you think you'd slip up?
idk

>comp sci but i kind of want to change it ngl.
pretty cliche but change to what?

>yeah i just got it diy because it seemed easiest.
yeah actually getting diy seems really easy i just find a supplier and pay them to ship it to me
the action itself is really simple but it's also like illegal and i'm afraid of getting caught or buying from a shitty vendor

>hm you're probably not as severely mentally ill as me
nah i'm pretty fucking bad. even though you're a hikki shut in and i'm an adult with a job you are probably a more high functioning person than i am
>>
>>77290340
>i lose interest in things really fast. it's probably adhd or something
yeah i'm like that too recently.
>other people don't have a problem just getting on hrt
for me being a manlet and the prospect of losing hair i guess ended up being too much obviously. also i'm just retarded lol.
>pretty cliche but change to what?
no idea desu. something that i like better hopefully lol.
>it's also like illegal and i'm afraid of getting caught
nah lol i'm pretty sure it's not a controlled substance.
>buying from a shitty vendor
there's only a couple of places that sell injections and a lot of people buy from the same places so i'd imagine it's hard to get scammed or something in the first place. i bought fin and other shit from random ass places online before that though so i guess i wasn't bothered by it at that point.
>you are probably a more high functioning person than i am
lmfao why would you think that
>>
>>77284394
I have nothing to tell you except that it is not good to mess with your body that way, and that you are being big pharma's obedient pet. I wish I could have been your friend.
>>
>>77290539
>yeah i'm like that too recently.
yeah i want to get out of it and just go back to being able to binge watch or play things

>also i'm just retarded lol.
you know what you want and you got it. that makes you better than most people

>something that i like better hopefully lol.
idk i just hated school so it all felt like shit to me

>nah lol i'm pretty sure it's not a controlled substance.
it's not but like still technically not legal to buy

>there's only a couple of places that sell injections
where are you getting yours from

>lmfao why would you think that
you probably did better in school, can stick to things better than me, and actually got hrt instead of spending years in fear not doing anything. that puts you above me

>>77290598
>big pharma's obedient pet
yeah that's why i'm thinking about diy instead
>>
>>77290725
>just go back to being able to binge watch or play things
yeah same it'd be nice to be able to do that instead of being paranoid and stuff all the time.
>you know what you want and you got it. that makes you better than most people
meh i don't even know if i should be doing what i'm doing but i guess so.
>idk i just hated school so it all felt like shit to me
yeah i skipped a lot in high school. i only really liked english i think. but i still somehow did well. i think i like uni less though and i can't get away with that shit as much lol.
>it's not but like still technically not legal to buy
idk i feel like in the us they don't really care.
>where are you getting yours from
hrt.coffee has a list of sellers and i just picked the one with the fastest shipping which i think used to be some brazilian site but there's one in the us now so i switched to that.
>you probably did better in school
idk in high school i feel like i did fuck all and i still somehow did "good" so i don't think that shit really matters anon. i could / should be putting more effort into uni too.
>actually got hrt instead of spending years in fear not doing anything. that puts you above me
yeah and you have a job and stuff and reasons to not impulsively buy drugs off the internet lmao.
>>
>>77290978
>yeah same it'd be nice to be able to do that instead of being paranoid and stuff all the time.
how are you paranoid? i'm anxious and afraid of hrt lmao

>meh i don't even know if i should be doing what i'm doing but i guess so.
most people don't they just do things without thinking

>idk i feel like in the us they don't really care.
yeah exactly. it's not legal but they don't care

>i just picked the one with the fastest shipping which i think used to be some brazilian site but there's one in the us now so i switched to that.
think i know which 2 you're talking about

>idk in high school i feel like i did fuck all and i still somehow did "good" so i don't think that shit really matters anon.
i probably did even less than you and didn't do good

>yeah and you have a job
so do most of the losers of the world. jobs don't make people better

>reasons to not impulsively buy drugs off the internet lmao.
the difference between us is i want it and am not doing it and you want it and did it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.