[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: &$$:).jpg (53 KB, 611x737)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>tfw someone is trying to doxx me for no reason but because they think i lead on men (i dont)
>>
>>77286638
Perhaps you should stop leading men on.
>>
>>77286638
does the historical evidence show you leading on men
>>
>>77286638
Work out why they feel you do if you don't. People who get doxxed either upset an insane person or committed a wrong.
>>
File: @&$:).jpg (135 KB, 735x912)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>77286649
i think i just upset an insane person, i dunno how cause we never even spoke before
>>77286644
nope
i am always very clear that i am not looking for a bf
>>
>>77286653
what evidence convinced this person that your leading on men and your response sounds very fishy and suspicious because your ackolowging that you talk to men but also say that your not looking for bf 0.0
>>
>>77286653
>i dunno how cause we never even spoke before
Do they know someone you've spoken to before?
>>
File: &$$&:+]^}.jpg (335 KB, 735x951)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>77286662
why cant i become friends with men? there is more of them than women on the internet and also girls are scary. but they never showed me any evidence of me leading on men. just sent me a long discord message about how he wants to find where i live and talk to my parents?? for some reason.
>>
File: &$$:*%{.jpg (102 KB, 736x812)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>77286665
maybe, but they unadded me before i could respond or talk about it. i dunno
>>
>>77286677
ok your firends with multiple men (not particualuary bad) are you currently ore hav you in the past made s*xual "jokes" or comments to these men because thats what could b the isue
>>
File: <)):&.jpg (24 KB, 736x355)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>77286684
i guess i made sexual jokes before but nothing flirty.. literally just haha funny jokes
>>
>>77286692
S*XUAL JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY ESPEICALY WHEN YOUR GIRL AND SAYING IT TO GUY "FIRENDS" THIS IS PROBALY WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT CRYIGN
>>
File: #]#%%%:))2).jpg (52 KB, 500x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>77286698
but my frens find it funny and i find it funny, nobody close to me is mad at me for not dating them, i dont get why a random stranger is
>>
File: 72992$$:(.jpg (97 KB, 735x872)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>77286698
also they make those jokes too, why i cant participate just cause im a girl? not even an attractive one at that so
>>
File: kkkkkkk.jpg (296 KB, 640x480)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>77286711
i suspect they dont find it funny espeicaly seing how your a girl and they are a guy and your doing it with multiple guys and theyre "lafing" (they are not lafing they are taking it seroously) but i hav extreme bias against girls who are friends eith guys and make s*x jokes and i hav no idya who you are or what you said so plz dont absorb all the evil energy in this mesag
>>
File: plap-plap-plap.webm (391 KB, 302x212)
391 KB
391 KB WEBM
>>77286716
ANAL ANAL ANAL ANALANALANALANA LANA LANA LANA
>>
>>77286638
>>77286692
>>77286716
You're a whore, hope this helps.
>>
File: chen_gorl.webm (57 KB, 640x480)
57 KB
57 KB WEBM
>>77286716
>not even an attractive one
I only care about your butthole, nothing else matters except your tender colon.
>>
>>77286737
FOREHEAD GIRL WOULD NEVER SAY THIS T_T
>>
>>77286716
>why i cant participate
At least post your semi-colon.
>>
File: :$&@:.jpg (123 KB, 736x889)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>77286725
sex jokes are funny idk, not like i make them nonstop or say it in a sexy voice, and usually it's sexual stuff that they would find gross or dumb irl it is not sexually charged at all
>>
File: genshiken_pantsu_na.webm (854 KB, 640x360)
854 KB
854 KB WEBM
>>77286741
SHE WOULD DID COULD AND SHOULD. I SHALL EXAMINE YOUR BOIHYMEN UP CLOSE WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES WHATEVER TIME IS 2.3 SECONDS FROM AFTER YOU READ THIS "THIS".
>>
File: >%&&.jpg (78 KB, 630x655)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77286735
how am i a whore, and even if i somehow was, why would i deserve to be doxxed for that
>>77286737
ok wutever irrelevant to the thread topic doe
>>
File: secret_safe.gif.webm (269 KB, 426x240)
269 KB
269 KB WEBM
>>77286754
>ok wutever irrelevant to the thread topic doe
It's not! Show me your colon please I beg you! Show everyone!
>>
Had a feeling this thread was Tris. I genuinely hope your stalker doxxes you and you either get Bianca Devins'd or at the very least get scared off this site and never come back. You are far and away the worst and most desperate attentionwhore on this board and that's not even including the fact that you're an ugly spick tranny.
>>
File: >^{.jpg (170 KB, 736x730)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>77286760
i am not tris
but tris seemed nice and undeserving of all her hate
>>
>>77286746
YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR S*X PARTS. TO THE OPPOSITE GENDER. AND FRAMING IT AS A JOKE SO IT NORMALIZES IT AND MAKES THEM THINK ABOUT IT AND MEN DONT THINK GIRLS ARE FUNNY AND FAKE LAF AT MOST OF THEIR STUFF ESPECIALY S*X JOKES. S*X JOKES WHEN A GIRL MAKES IT TO GUYS IS A S*XUAL THING NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT. AND THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF GIRLS WHO DO THIS ACTIVITY PROVE THAT THEIR WH*RS (NOT SAYING YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SAID OR DO AND I DONT KNOW YOU)
>>
File: む紆余よいど.jpg (690 KB, 1600x1600)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>77286773
LOOK HERE PAL, STOP USING CAPSLOCK SHE'S MY WAIFU NOT YOURS EAT SHIT AND DIE IN A FIRE FAGGOT NOW LISTEN, SEX PARTS ARE A JOKE, TWO OR MORE SEX PARTS SLAPPING TOGETHER MADE YOU AND YOU'RE A JOKE, DO YOU SEE NOW?
>>
>>77286770
Alright then you're fine ig. Still an attentionwhore because you decides to make this thread and avatarfag, but I at least don't know who the hell you are. And you're presumably an actual girl. Still fuck off and leave though.
>>
File: &$$:)).jpg (43 KB, 736x736)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>77286773
i dont talk about my tits or vagina or something like that. its more stupid like if i had a dick, or something else that straight guys are not into
>>
>>77286783
soryyyeee lole i got tto careed awaye (ann i dont wana acknowlegde eberything you said about s*ckse becaus im about to vomit from thinking about s*ckse)
>>
>>77286638
I lead on women. Have done it about 20 times
>>
File: asukangry.png (164 KB, 467x262)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>77286787
THEY (non-specific pronoun used intentionally regardless of supposed sex as a joke) CAN NOT LEAVE UNTIL THEY HAVE SHOWN EVERYONE HERE AND ALL OF THE INTERNET THEIR COLON AND SLASH OR SEMI-COLON. WHY SLASH BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT'S WHY. I'M SO THANKGRY I CAN'T EVEN.
>>
>>77286638
is there any chance you're an avatarfag or post in an identifiable manner?
or maybe you should stop getting into groomcord drama?
>>
>>77286754
You are an underage whore, you are too young and dumb to understand it yet but you are
>>
>>77286807
All because I am looking for someone I can't find.
I don't enjoy it and I regret it every time.
>>
>>77286653
>i am always very clear that i am not looking for a bf
as a guy, a girl who is "showing interest" (in a platonic-on-the-surface-way) is interpreted as "i'm not looking for a bf (but if you show you're good quality bf material, I'll change my mind)".
This is the case for 90% of us. The rest of the 10% are dead inside.
Girls who draw close to married men, platonically, are seen as conniving foxes by other women because OF COURSE you want to steal their man, and are seen as wary to guys with gfs because they know their gfs are like that, and in fairness a lot of girls do just that.
>where does this leave you
Well, even after telling you, you're likely to not change your behavior at all. Which is interpreted by near everyone as "see? they were told exactly the problem, they're going to ignore it anyway", which then creates a feedback loop. Because now those wives will see it as "see, SHE KNOWS and SHE'S STILL DOING IT, so she's obviously trying to steal him."

and if you're going to circle to back to "but why can't I?" then it just shows you don't understand operate how other people do, which is scary for them in a different way.
>>
File: rei_c.png (3.11 MB, 2460x3520)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
>>77286863
Why do you care? Rei with pink hair and orange eyes?
>>
File: #}}%£+**??!€.jpg (98 KB, 735x732)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>77286807
and you don't get attempted doxxers from it. unfair
>>77286825
yes i have avatarfagged and namefagged but he literally said he doesn't mind that i post on this board just that i am leading on men with no evidence
>>77286833
i am literally 19
>>
>>77286875
>i am literally 19
That's underage in the United States, but since you live in a place where 16 year olds can drink I suppose it's technically inaccurate. LOOK, I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU POST YOUR COLON AND SLASH OR SEMI COLON FOR ME PRETTY PLEASE!
>>
File: @:&$)?:]+]+{.jpg (102 KB, 736x1267)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>77286863
well idk it feels very platonic most of the time. also i am an streamer so i have to interact with men and befriend them because thats most people on twitch. you want me to just cut off all my friends because some guys feel lead on when a girl is his friend?
>Girls who draw close to married men, platonically, are seen as conniving foxes by other women because OF COURSE you want to steal their man,
there's also a big difference between trying to get close to a person with a partner, (like trying to become best friends with a man) vs hanging out with a group that happens to be mostly men
>>
>>77286872
>OP asks question
>answer question
>lol why do you care?
You're retarded.
>>
>>77286875
what are the political implications of aliens smoking niggerweed?
>>
>>77286894
only gay men are friends with girls and even then that relationship is questionable being friends with a straight man especially a group of them espeically calling one your bestfriend is extremely questionable espeicaly when you make s*x related jokes to them. men and women can not b friends the man always fels sexualy about the girl
>>
File: ugly_on_inside.jpg (37 KB, 800x448)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>77286900
>You're retarded.
Thank you. I'm so thankgry I can't even. Where to start? Let's start at the end and go in reverse. .derewsnanu sniamer enim yeruq s'PO rof erac ruoy etipsed sselehtenon tey ,niutseuq a uoy deksa osla I taht yliramirp si eussi eht ,oS
>>
>>77286894
>well idk it feels very platonic most of the time.
How it feels to you is different than how it feels to the other party.

> also i am an streamer so i have to interact with men
I have never seen a girl streamer interact with men thought them better for it. Look at hololive for inspiration.

>twitch
>sex jokes
>gurl streamer
disgusting.

> you want me to just cut off all my friends because
I don't care what you do. You asked a question I answered it.
It should be noted, however, that "streamer" is technically a job, so the criteria is a little different there. No one's going to say to a waitress not to interact with guys during her job.
>
You're opening up yourself to potentially millions of people (via streaming), and you're surprised that at least one of them is mentally ill?

Anyway, I don't take back what I said as it was all true, however again in the context of work / streaming this is different enough I can't give you an easy answer except stop the sex jokes it's not funny Ms. Schuler.
>>
File: %#}{{].jpg (90 KB, 736x733)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>77286894
and i dont even mean hanging out irl, just playing games together in a discord call
>>77286913
yeah i dont think men and women can really be best friends anyways, but they can be in the same friend group without it being a problem. men and women alike make sex jokes and find it funny, i don't get why people want to be mad at me on the behalf of men who couldn't care less about dating me and just likes playing games in our group
>>
>>77286924
>enim yeruq s'PO rof erac ruoy
*yereuq

Your question was moot, because it presupposes I care. All I did was answer the question. Unless you meant the sentence fragment about Rei. I think the tongue is out of character, and prefer her original blue hair.
>>
File: =*~<>%%}.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>77286934
i mean kek i didn't choose to be a girl idk what is so disgusting about it. maybe we just don't have values that line up, still not an excuse to try to dox someone. but fair, thanks for giving your two cents on it, i guess its to be expected with "egirling" ill just hope he fails
>>
File: nonono.gif (421 KB, 400x225)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
>>77286947
The thing about Rei is she's dissociating because of spoilers. So, hypothetically it's totally in character if she had one rather than the false dissociative personality disorder she displays in dealing with her having been spoiler spoiler spoiler by spoiler whilst spoiler spoiler. Also orange is no more accurate an eye color than red much alike pink is no rarer a hair color than blue. In fact it may be significantly more common.
>>
>>77286939
same genders making s*x jokes to eachother is still s*xual but more disguised becaus the idea of g*y is still iffy (the masons havent destroyed the old world fully yet) but that doesnt stop it being s*xuel. your being a girl (opposite gender of man) making and acknowleging s*x to multiple men in a "joking" way making it normal between you and this group of people or singular man you make it to. amd creating s*xuel tenson by brining it into their midns. i wish you would realize and ackolwegde its wrong and stop
>>
>>77286939
>but they can be in the same friend group without it being a problem.
I can agree to this, kind of.

> i don't get why people want to be mad at me on the behalf of men
You're misinterpreting the conclusion.
It could be a woman mad that you're leading them on because she misunderstands your intent. It could be a guy who's misunderstanding your intent, not in defense of the guys but because your behavior is similar enough to a whore in his past. The person could be mentally ill. Maybe the guy likes you and is jealous that you're paying so much attention to them and not him. There could be any number of different causes. It really doesn't matter the reason at the end of the day.
>>
File: 5rL4um2.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>77286947
>yereuq
Querey? In fact there were a number of typos in there, the "questuin" was stupidly intentional mayhaps.
>>
What makes sex jokes "funny" is the tension or in other words taboo nature. Flirtation can incorporate sex jokes which can be a way to test the level of comfort shared between two people with the subject. The idea that all guys would assume a potential romantic or sexual interest due solely to such factors seems like something a virgin who never kissed a girl might come up with.
>>
File: 20_years.jpg (29 KB, 375x395)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>77286965
>2012+22
>spoilering evangelion
what a weird thing to see.
Red is still a possible eye color with albinism. Orange is pretty much a no go.

>>77286954
If you must know, it's that there's a particular variant of twitch streamer girl that does sex jokes. Personally I think sex jokes, guy or girl, is pretty low class, but I can excuse it if it's private company because friends do what friends do. But streaming yourself like that puts it beyond low class, and actively drags down the culture. You're not disgusting for being a girl or having an interest in sex or even being a streamer (although...), but it's the combination of those three.
If you need a better example:
everyone poops, not everyone does it on camera begging millions to like and subscribe because next time you're eating corn.
Anyway, none of that addresses the stalker thing, to which I can only again say "mentally ill / antis". Part of being internet famous.
>>
>>77286982
It's surprisingly hard to pick out typos when you're reading backwards. Thanks though anon, it's been a while since anyone's made me do that.
>>
>>77287006
whore defender moment. girls saying MY BAGINA or YOR P*NIS HAHAHAH ore S*CKSE HAHAHAH to guys is wrong and same thing with guys to girls or girls to girls ore guys to guys. its wrong in general but its wrongness is espeically visible when its MAN AND WOMAN MAKING S*X "JOKES". The historical evidence and many personal expereicnes from many men point to the majority of women who do this behavior, being whores.
>>
File: OrangeBoxCover.jpg (230 KB, 1000x1428)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>77287015
>Orange is pretty much a no go.
Some people find humor in dramatic irony, though not typically the characters.
>>
File: 24rpco.jpg (34 KB, 620x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77287023
MY MANGINA!
>>
I spent WEEKS in the tanning booth making CERTAIN that I would NOT have any tan lines along my European manthong, the lightspeed banana hammock, my speedo. And this is how you repay me with NOTHING BUT CALLOUS DISRESPECT.
>>
ARE YOU HONESTLY GOING TO STOOP SOOOOO LOW THAT YOU START CALLING ME A MAN WHORE? JUST BECAUSE I PUT IN SOME VERY BASIC, FOUNDATIONAL EFFORT TO LOOK GOOD SUDDENLY I'M A MALE PROSTITUTE IN YOUR EYES?
>>
File: €¥%#}~.jpg (83 KB, 661x443)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77287015
i am probably not the variant of twitch streamer you're thinking of. i am never gonna be a tiddy streamer or onlyfans person or wutever. but eh ok.
people have different senses of humour
>>77286972
hmm ok. i will just accept its mental illness then
>>
File: ##*+]>€.jpg (163 KB, 736x736)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>77287023
man you would die if you met an actual whore. talking about sex among adults can be funny even when you don't seek to have sex or any coomershit
>>
>>77287184
ok ya flip the focus on me and not you being in the wrong and trying to defend s*x "jokes" if i made a bunch of murder "jokes" people would think i wanna murder someone ore if i made racist "jokes" people would think im racist so why does it change for s*x
>>
File: 48f.png (224 KB, 495x496)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>77287194
I WANNA MURDER YOUR PUSSY WITH LOVE BY FEEDING IT FANCY FEAST!
>>
>>77287220
stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop T _T
>>
File: £€<^*[.jpg (89 KB, 736x695)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>77287194
i think some edgy murder jokes are funny too. its just up to a persons tastes and you gotta find frens who find the same things funny even if normies are bothered by it
>>
>>77287229
your friends dont find it funny its asociating sex with you when you make sex jokes and its uncomfortable and a whorish behavior that makes s*xual tension no matter how you look at it. normal people arent bothered by it because they love s*x but they are bothered by racism and stuf lik murder because murder bad da news says an so is racism so what is the point your trying to make. yoiur only deflecting
>>
File: *]%{%|>{.jpg (102 KB, 540x670)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>77287247
they do find it funny. you dont know what my frens are like. and idc if sex is associated with me cause im an adult woman, it will be associated with me no matter what. as long as im not actually sleeping around or posting nudes, why even care? sexual tension is not that bad as long as it doesn't go too far. some people just find jokes about taboo stuff funny
>>
ERMAHGERD
PROFESSOR FERNSWORTH
>>
File: +]^{#[^.jpg (167 KB, 736x736)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>77287247
and normies will definitely not like the type of jokes we make kek, they are all about professionalism usually and we also makes jokes about murder and racism. seriously whats your deal with sex, were you rapef or something?
>>
>>77287259
even if they do find it funny its still asociating sex with yourself on purpose and just because your an adult woman doesnt mean you have to encourage it and put it on yourself by saying s*x "jokes" espeicaly to men. s*xuel tension between people you call your friends and not partner that your commited to is a whoreish activity. you can not activly sleep around and not send nudes but it doesnt change what your doing when you make s*x jokes
>>
>>77287259
>some people just find jokes about taboo stuff funny
GONORRHEA: https://vocaroo.com/1ikKoswDWqTU
I warned you.
>>
A lot of 6/10 butthole energy here. If you had a bf it's one thing to make sex jokes. A single woman making le jokes, that's inappropriate and could easily be seen as being a tease. You're available and flaunting in but then sheet everyone down.
>teehee I have a pussy
>noooooo I'm not looking for a bf ;)
>>
File: :$&>£¥€_{.jpg (240 KB, 736x920)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>77287274
question are you a man or a woman? what is your age? at the end of the day i could be dressed as a muslim and would still be sexualized for being a girl on the internet. its kinda pointless to change my sense of humour just to avoid it. im not having sex irl or leading anyone on by having a sense of humour. i don't make jokes like "look i have boobs HAHA"
they are actually funny and the same type of jokes my male frens make
>>77287275
>vocaroo
you must think me a fool
>>
File: adults2.jpg (597 KB, 1920x2160)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>77287296
>you must think me a fool
I told you exactly what's in the recording. How would that make you a fool?
>>
File: $$)(:82.jpg (276 KB, 736x1083)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>77287291
thats such a weird take. relationship or not im not a whore unless i have a high bodycount or sleep around a lot. i think sex can be funny and thats all. nobody im close to cares simce they make those jokes themselves, and you shouldn't care if i do it because you dont even know who i am
>>
>>77287308
because i dont have time to listen to vocaroos typing is superior
>>
>>77286638
>yakuiposting

>>77286737
>>77286773
>ojamajoposting

>>77287229
>buryniceposting

this is nice threade
>>
File: 15789.png (13 KB, 272x233)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>77287296
im mal 18 and yor still using logical falacy tto justify you doing s*xual jokes by saying "WELL ITS GONA HAPEN ANYWAY I GET SEXUALIZED" its like the same fallacy gamblers use like "i already put tto much mony in" just dont sexualiz yourself and people will respect you. you ar leading on people by doing s*x jokes like you described to your group of male friends.
>>
File: 2nd_lesson.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>77287311
You're on the 4chan incel board, I mean they've claimed it a number of years ago although it's never been true. The biggest mistake you can make is take anything anyone ever says seriously. Like, what I'm saying right now could hypothetically be taken seriously but are you going to really trust it to be accurate? Now THAT would make you a FOOL. Judge things according to your own discretion and insight, directed by your own moral compass. My personal observation is that the vast majority of posters here are either completely full of shit and jacking everyone around with every fucking post, or, they're seriously mentally unwell.
>>
File: nou.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>77287319
>ojamajoposting
I asked VERY NICELY for them to post a colon AND SLASH OR semicolon but nonetheless I've seen naught the vaguest sign of any hope on the horizon for such an appearance.
>>
>>77287311
I guess I didn't see it, just guessing it's a 6/10. I want sex really bad so that makes the jokes less funny. I'm closer to 40 than 30 and never had a wife or anything. I get angry and sad at the same time and only anime calms me down.
>>
>>77287311
>>77287354
As at best a 6/10 FEMALE (not you so much, incel) may I demand you answer my query and lend me a sample of the delights of your vast knowledge and experience as a wise old person of nineteen years of age?

Would this be a good pick-up line to use on an ugly 6/10 person like myself?
>>
File: 1698326619907693.jpg (71 KB, 650x795)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>77286638
>>77286894
Oh hello iris! How are you doing, is your dc server taking off? From what you said here it sounds like that guy just thinks he's a vigilante avenging other men. Well it's true that you seek attention from people but you're nice about it and it's your job as a streamer so unless you told someone you loved them then I don't see the issue. I'm not quite the same but I can become an obsessive, jealous stalker when I'm in love. I'm the yandere type but people underestimate the "yan" part. There was a person I really liked who betrayed my trust and I've been fantasizing for months about adding them with another account, pretending to be someone else, getting some more private info, sending them a link to grab their ip etc. I already know their general location and some other stuff. If I obsessed over you I wouldn't spread your info though, I'd keep it to myself only and just show up at your place.
>>
>>77287316
>i dont have time to listen to vocaroos
https://youtu.be/l_xw7qgdbtE
>>
File: happicklier.png (549 KB, 1280x720)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
I do not understand this streamer meme, this is one where you've got me.
>>
File: dickpic.png (31 KB, 820x700)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
I can't say I'd be very up for importing a UTI from a dot.
>>
File: failed.png (13 KB, 441x213)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>77287402
Is it a wordplay? Streamer vs Steamer?
>>
>>77287369
I haven't cracked flirting just yet. As best I can tell, what you say does not actually matter that much. If there chemistry she will be receptive. This particular line will either be a funny one or she'll take offense. Not always a bad thing because sometimes women will fume about something you said and that makes them think about you which somehow translates back into liking eventually. Especially if there's some contrast. A joking thing that could be seen as mean, but otherwise you are nice or not mean. If she sees it as tongue in cheek and she is self aware and doesn't take herself too seriously, and she is at least open to the idea of being with you, it should work.
It's not the easiest line to work with but at the very least it should filter out women you might be better off without. As an ice breaker it clearly expresses intent, which is always a good thing.
Overall I like it
>>
>>77287486
What about if I mean it literally as a pick-up line like, she's driving my uber ride home?
>>
What if I use it on the doordash guy when he's picking up pizzas to deliver from my restaurant?
>>
Wow, the future is today, tomorrow is last Wednesday and I'll be 73 by next week. Either I accidentally huffed a massive bong hit of uber hash and I'm tripping royal balls or the modern gig economy is absolutely literally wicked. Ambiguously.
>>
>>77287501
With no prior interaction it's very forward. If she's receptive it is easy to follow up and plan a date. If not who cares, just an uber driver you'll never see again. In a way there's some safety to it. She can feel free to reject as by your own admission you're ugly, and there's no harm because who cares if an ugly girl rejects you? A line that doesn't cost anything and quickly leads to gf or moving on. Might be worth field testing.
>>
>>77287319
Same I'm here for the pics
>>
>>77286638
Some m*n feel entitled to you and think they own you because they did "X" nice thing, did this idiot donate in the past?
>>
File: IMG_9710.png (553 KB, 736x736)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>77286760
thats not true.. there r a lot worse attention whores than me..
>>77286770
;~; ty anon i appreciate u
>>
>>77287582
It would be SUCH A ROLE REVERSAL with her driving a stick-shift and all, working the CLUTCH like that!
>>
>>77286638
That is unfortunate, but admittedly you string along troves of men. You're also already doxxed, what more can they do?
>>
>>77287271
>and normies will definitely not like the type of jokes we make kek, they are all about professionalism
Fucking what? Normies actively go out and make off-color jokes. They just don't lean extremely one way or the other about them. Normies don't give three shits about professionalism between friends; go hang out with a constructrion worker and a glass blower and see how much they care about that.

>>77286638
You actively making "sex jokes" with people actively triggered someone. I'm sure it's not just as far as "joking as if I had a dick", but even if it was, even for normies it's different when a woman makes those comments while surrounded by a group of men. They double think everything when it's said by a woman, and it seems like one of them feels like you're trying to hamfistedly flirt.

That, and if you're a female streamer that makes any kind of cash, it's your job to lead on men. 95% of female streamers make money sexualizing themselves and putting on a facade that it's possible that one day the chat can end up gangfucking the streamer. It's the same feeling that boy bands went for in the early 2000s -- the boys would have to remain single so that horny teenage girls would think that there's a chance.
>>
File: .jpg (279 KB, 850x1153)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>77287839
how is it stringing along if i make it clear im not interested in sex or dating?
>>77287963
well, depends on which normies then.
and i never make jokes about viewers fucking me or something like that. but i guess i will try to stop making sex jokes then. its all only in good fun
>>
File: @-:)(+]*%{.jpg (156 KB, 850x684)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>77287402
hello! my disc is starting to become more active, i wanna get more regulars in but in time, i know some people might find it annoying when a server is super active. hopefully you dont end up doing that! even if they wronged you its better to forget and move on
>>
>>77288050
Because loneliness and lack of attachment are driving forcess in men. Thus seeking any connection, especially from a place such as this, will net you almost the same thing every time. Do not be taken aback when the lonely strike out in anger. You know very well that is a reaction of sadness and pain.
Conversely, you cannot always claim that you are lonely and desperate while shutting out potential partners. Quite literally the "femcel and the door with a dozen men behind it," meme.
>>
File: $@&)([{.jpg (240 KB, 850x1190)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>77288118
i don't claim to be a femcel doe, and i stil sometimes feel lonely cause i dont hang out with anyone irl. i am just a neet girl that likes playing games not meaning to hurt anyone, just want to be a streamer so i can remain "neet" and make friends and connecttions on the way. but yeah i guess it's not surprising, just an uncomfy feeling
>>
>>77286692
>I literally did nothing guys >w<
>sexual jokes
Roastoid you are aware that if a guy makes them on front of a girl he's liable for sexual harassment?
You can't even fathom how privileged foids are
>>
File: $&:992.jpg (92 KB, 736x804)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>77288232
they made the sexual jokes first though, i didnt see it as sexual harassment, i only joined in later and we all laugh at it...

you really think i deserve to be doxxed for making some sexual jokes? jeez im sorry i didn't know having a sense of humour was that bad. if it really makes everyone look at me like a whore though then i'd stop i guess.
>>
>>77286638
did u get ur iphone mirroring to work yet
>>
>>77288266
Said nothing about deserving the doxx. However streamers are likely to be harassed, it's the name of the game
>>
>>77288182
What (originalus commentus) games do you play?
>>
File: &$$$:£>>.jpg (86 KB, 736x913)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>77288295
idk what you're talking about
>>77288309
ok fair.
>>77288323
just started diablo iv, lately my games have been kinda shitty though, i do fortnite, project zomboid, for honor, hmm probably more im forgetting im tired. but i play all sorts
>>
File: monkey.png (256 KB, 1044x698)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>77288375
Play runescape or die. Run escape? No, you lie. There is no escape. Only prison for rape. That monkey didn't deserve what you did.
>>
File: monkey98.png (111 KB, 248x392)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
Your baby is starving but you just keep on swearvimng knee deep in diapers.
>>
File: monkey_nuts.png (186 KB, 518x344)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
YOUR BABY MONKEY IS STARVING!
>>
File: 7m_wtf.png (40 KB, 180x204)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>77288375
>fortnite
For tonight? Put that away. Let's go dungeoneering!
>>
File: dungeons1.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Come on it's fun for everyone!
>>
>>77286638
are you that cute asian underage zoomer who quotes everyone and got that guy put in prison?
>>
>>77286653
>i am always very clear that i am not looking for a bf
120 POSTS LATER
>>
>>77288461
Monkey madness 2 was the hardest quest by far. Like not even fun and that's speaking as a masochist who enjoys not having fun. What were, they thinking?
>>
File: fuit.jpg (48 KB, 690x630)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>77288567
>120 POSTS LATER
I lube u 2 gooey gooey boo.
>>
File: inventory_is_full.png (29 KB, 395x48)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>77288581
I didn't get very hard during it, well maybe semi-erect but come on I mean yeah, there are some pigs on the island there but those gorillas are stanky, like I mean not just regular hobo stanky I mean ghetto project elevator stanky recycled liquor bottles fishy-pussy BBQ chicken and watermelon with grilled onions perfume served in a week old soiled baby diaper stank-ass horse homoerotic fan fiction.
>>
>>77288773
NO STOP I'M A VIRGIN
>>
>>77288797
Mostly referring to the airship part. Like they wanted to make a worse version of rat catchers.
>>
>>77288375
I quit Diablo 4 a few months after release. Did it finally pick up or are blizzard still shooting themselves in the foot?
>>
>>77287259
>sexual tension is not that bad as long as it doesn't go too far.
>I'm an woman who mostly talks / jokes with guys why are people bothered by it
>yeah there's sexual tension but
zero self awareness.

>>77287311
You made this thread asking why it upsets people. You were explicitly told why. Not everyone's going to think the same.

>>77288050
>>77288118
Kudos to you, other poster. You got through to her in one post what I spent several trying to do.
OP, look up the psychology of parasocialism.
Society is deeply, deeply unhealthy.
There's honestly very little reason for the vast majority of your viewers to be watching you when they could be doing something better, like talking to actual people they could interact with, or productive hobbies.
If you're doing it for attention or a job, I can kind of get it because you need/want money/attention, but consider the ramifications of why there's a market for such a thing anyway.
Frankly as a 19yr old female who was unable to grasp why sex jokes was scene as something off putting to people I doubt you will make much progress in contemplating the state of the world but it's a start. Not meant as an insult but moreso being unable to put yourself in the shoes of others. For instance dead baby jokes can be funny to some but those in their 30s and 40s tend suffer from / know people who recently suffer from miscarriage.

>>77288118
>Conversely, you cannot always claim that you are lonely and desperate while
In fairness to OP, she really did never claim that.
First usage of femcel in the thread was by you.

OP it's a bit of an off topic video, but check out these two videos when you have the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0K0sI5XiP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dxsmlPguY
One is about the vast epidemic of "loneliness" and how it affects interactions and behaviors, and the other is more focusing on "incels", which isn't quite what you're complaining about, but you should see how they tie together your complaints.
>>
>>77288266
>you really think i deserve to be doxxed for making some sexual jokes?
While I've spent the majority of the thread saying "[thing] is bad don't do it", I will also add "doxxing bad, don't do it."
I don't believe making jokes is something bad enough to warrant doxxing, to be clear.

That said if you're able to be doxxed from info you gave on stream in the first place you're doing online security rather poorly. Still 100% "not your fault", but you do your utmost not to give someone the tools to do so.
Remember Shia Labeouf had his flag found from the cloud patterns in the sky lol.
>>
>>77286638
are you the cute and racist peruvian zoomer that sometimes posts here?
>>
File: &&:$€€>{.jpg (138 KB, 736x736)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>77290415
no
everyone always thinks im her T_T
>>77290015
ok, fair.
>>77289938
well i only played a couple hours and kept restarting making new characters kek, i will play more today i think so ill tell you how it goes another time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.