[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GMJCIx6WIAA_NrQ.jpg (175 KB, 796x1024)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Is this true my anons
>>
>From Earth
no, this is gray sdubversion
>>
>>77286700
Those that are in the online dating sphere, yes. With online dating you are getting the 1/4th of women under 30 that treat relationships like a job application
>>
>>77286700
Honestly this is real and it goes both ways, If get lucky and get another gf I would probably be subconsciously comparing her all the time, it's dumb how the human brain is like this.
>>
>>77286700
I hate women so much, its ethereal. Why are cunts incapable if love?
>>
>>77286721
it's basically a choice paralysis and likely why many cultures for centuries on end just match make people together.
>>
File: oh-.png (4 KB, 136x140)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>77286700
>screenshots of twitter posts containing an image instead of just saving the actual image
I'm a fucking boomer, can someone explain why this is a thing?
>>
>>77286734
I wanted to show u the views

Lol
>>
>>77286734
well when this was posted before as just the imagine it gets no replies. Moment it's a screen shot it gets attention here.
>>
>>77286755
Twitter screencaps attract robots like flies to shit
>>
File: wargames.png (88 KB, 507x134)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>77286759
it attracts everyone, it's like giving the wrong answer to get the right one, people can not help themselves to but comment on the unwarranted attention some social media post gets being brought here not understanding that their engagement is why it was brought here. Much like how we are talking back and forth over nothing.
>>
>>77286700
100% truth ask your mom, (she will most definitely lie and tell you he loves Dad, he was his last option)
>>
>>77286700
the only ones that did not have this problem was the Golden Generation and back, boomers fucked it up
>>
>>77286809
You have to be crazy if you genuinely believe that, they were sucking and fucking like whores even back before then
>>
>>77286822
well they had it under control or at the very least was shunned
>>
>>77286822
not on the endemic level we see today retard. The sexual revolution started it all and here we are today paying the price of those boomers, cursed for generations by boomers and jews
>>
>>77286700
no hymen no diamond is where its at
>>
>>77286726
Love is an emotion. Women are way more emotional than men. Women feel love far more deeply than us.
It's not that women are incapable of love, but they are incapable of loving YOU.
Women biologically cannot fall for sub5 men.
>>
>>77286856
>Women feel love far more deeply than us.
>he actually fell for this tired old roastie propaganda
>>
>>77286855
hmm, i always heard that hymen is not real, (probably more roastie propaganda), next billion dollar idea, make an app that determines if a bitch is virgin or not, Elon Musk would not have shit on the guy that would develop it
>>
File: 1530001114820.gif (71 KB, 450x492)
71 KB
71 KB GIF
>>77286809
>>77286822
>>77286839
>>77286848
If you want to get into the weeds of it they were massive turbo sluts post puritan era (so 1670 and onward) however without effective birth control being super slutty wasn't really a thing unless you work at a brothel/bordello and you were making more workers/helpers for the house so most shit would be tamped down after you had your kid and the community forced the guy to stay with knocked up woman.

What has changed is we have overcome a lot of our biologically metrics that tamped it down, a woman now can choose when she has a kid so if she wants to sleep with the town she can without any real risk of oops baby
>>
>>77286855
>>77286883
It's real but very easy to break like any activity from say climbing trees as a small girl or playing sports will have a decent chance at breaking it. Riding horses or bikes will all but ensure it's broken.
>>
>>77286700
Am I a loser for not knowing what Dorsia is or is it a Canadia thing?
Also Virgins ftw
>>
>>77286822
Birth control and abortion were the game changers. Back when whoring around carried serious, socially-shunned consequences women actually had to weigh the pros and cons of the cock carousel. Today it's almost all pros.
>get pregnant? who cares, daddy government will make male taxpayers pay for the baby plus nobody gets shamed for having children out of wedlock anymore
>get P&D'd? who cares, you can still easily get with another Chad or with betabux if you're done whoring around
>get divorced? who cares, just say he was an abusive manipulator and now you get victim points for it
>only downsides that still exist are STDs and getting murdered, but Big Pharma has mostly taken care of the former while the latter can easily be avoided if you just don't date groids and criminals though some women can't even be fucked to do that much
Then you have social media and dating apps, which poured fuel on the whore fire. Those give women access to every Chad in whatever range she's comfortable dating as opposed to only the men in her community or neighborhood. They also cause severe pussy inflation, giving women massive fucking egos and entitled attitudes.
>>
>>77286906
iirc it's an exclusive club in Florida that is very hard to get into and was featured in a lot of films over the decades.
>>
>>77286906
new fag dumbo, it is a American Psycho reference, it is a exclusive restaurant, no one could get in, only Paul
>>
>>77286919
> it is a American Psycho reference

It's a real place featured in a lot of films books and shows
>>
>>77286925
the book and film were located in NYC, what are you talking about
>>
>>77286897
hmm that would explain the weird obsessions some girls have
>>
>>77286897
My virgin ex was a tomboy horse girl so no hymen. I believe her about being a virgin because she was a terrible liar and because of the cute, dumb, "I have never seen a penis" way she behaved around my dick at first.
>>
>>77287132
okay fag, this place is only for truecels, get out with your gay fakecel story, we are having an intellectual discussion
>>
>>77286970
I don't think it would as all that happens is they straddle their hips enough for it to break, sort of bleeding most don't even feel it break.
>>
>OP image
God what a pathetic faggot; the dude can't satisfy his gf/wife/sister/mother and creates a fantasy about how it's her fault. That it's *her* fault for fucking so many dudes, s0oOo0oO thereofre it's her fault that she's miserable. WRONG , BZZT it's his fault, he's denying her happiness and he's denying himself happines, the widdle faggywaggy can't love and so he's a sad sakc cck *sack of shit wh o constantly compares himself to hypothetical men who don't even exist. Lol retarded retard idiot lmoa
>>
>>77286700
>twitter screenshot of an ai comic
the internet has been irreparably ruined
>>
File: IMG_2827.png (99 KB, 640x436)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
The number has barely gone up for women and men have always been bigger sluts. This is why I cannot take incels complaining about this seriously.
>>
>>77288044
How does the math work where one gender can have disproportionately more sex partners? Either someone is lying or gay men are skewing the rates upwards.
>>
>>77288044
>data from 1910 to 1980
Great data from a time where the internet and social media/dating apps didn't exist. Not to mention the anti "slut shaming" and "find yourself in your 20s" movement that is a thing of the last 2 decades.
I was born early 90s and girls were very different when it came to standards and overall behavior.
Also as >>77288087 pointed out, the numbers seem to be very skewed. Almost like it was very frowned upon for women to sleep around so they lowered the amount.
>>
>>77288044
>ends on 1980
Hmm.... Also
>Using the mean in a dataset with a statistically-significant number of outliers
lol
>>
>>77286856
The baboon sex only feels lust even for Chad
>>
>>77286700
>Paul took me to Dorsia
This guy deserves a trophy.
>>
>>77286856
>Women feel love far more deeply than us.
Kek he does not know
>>
>>77288044
>>77288133
Also, I'm not saying that your claim is wrong. Just that this chart doesn't support it.
>>
>>77288284
Don't be too hard on him he'll figure it out eventually
>>
File: sadtruth.png (18 KB, 849x860)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>77288012
The internet has been shit for so long that I cant even remember if it was ever good anymore. Eternal Summer is the worst thing that has ever happened to me
>>
>>77286700
also when she leaves you, your best trait will be added to her ex-boyfriend frankenstein she keeps in her head
>>
>>77286700
why are foids like this bros

they all do this
>>
>>77288012
Doesn't matter from where it came from it's still the truth
>>
Once again, the far more intelligent female of the species has blown us the fuck out with facts and logic:

https://old.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/1cdzwto/incels/
>>
>>77286759
>wahhh waahhhh
I'm sorry foid, are you upset over this?
>>
>>77288133
>>Using the mean in a dataset with a statistically-significant number of outliers
this, dumb foid >>77288044 doesn't understand basic math
>>
It's real but like
>>77286721
said, it goes both ways. I've experienced it. We complain about women thinking about Chad dick forever while they're with their beta partners, but I've been the guy subconsciously telling myself that this new girl is a dumb bitch and that a previous partner was smarter/funnier/nicer whatever.
And what's worse, not only does that make me view them with contempt because I'm comparing them to other women, it actually kinda makes me mad at them for trying, badly, to approach that high standard and thinking they're hot shit. Like, "Bitch, you don't even know, don't pretend you're Ramona Flowers, I've had my fucking soul sucked out by the real one and you ain't shit"
So yeah, I assume that not only are they still thinking of Chad, they resent you for not being Chad. And yes, that is me with a man projecting onto the female mentality. Because I do that.
>>
>>77286700
it can be, if you're trash and also fall for the monogamy meme, which you will if you're an NPC cucked by the ideology of straightness, which has very little to do with heterosexuality
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (368 KB, 1223x1541)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>77288860
Give us an example of this logic. What are their views on statistics like this that prove women who have more previous partners are less happy, have more disease and are more likely to cheat and divorce? If you are going to spend years of your only life with someone, isn't it worth making decisions based on facts and logic?
>>
File: 56586721.png (8 KB, 493x402)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>77286919
t.
>>77286925
>>77286932
c'mon man, not everyone is a burger
we never checked whether or not the place is real, we just read dorsia and first thing that comes to mind is american psycho
for us there's no real life connection to make
>>
>>77288500
Okay, yes, but again, for once we do this shit too. At least sexually. Part of the reason everything keeps getting nastier is because everybody's toxic ex used to do X, Y, and Z and nobody wants to downgrade, nor do they want to be the one partner you never did X, Y, and Z with.
>>
>>77289044
umm shut up incel have sex
>>
>>77286726
They are capable of love. They will love their first boyfriend for their entire life, they will remember him on their deathbeds before their husbands.
>>
>>77286856
Not at all. Love is when you feel compelled to help someone and make provide them happiness. Women only feel this emotion with their children which is why they confuse our expectations with "wanting a mom". Obviously that's not the case but women don't know any better because they always get into a relationship with the expectation of the bf putting in all the work.
>>
>>77289044
In fairness might all of these except STDs be correlative and not causative?
>>
>>77288012
i'm not seeing it, how is it ai?
>>
>>77291942
Not that anon, but on the first panel her hair disappears into the pillow. Bottom left the table cloth does random things on the left. Their knife/fork is a weird shape. Bottom right panel she has a thumb knife and he has a pointer finger fork.
>>
File: 1686386601703943.gif (105 KB, 282x284)
105 KB
105 KB GIF
If you marry a woman that isn't a virgin, the mother of your children has had another man's dick inside of her. Your children will be born from a vagina that another man fucked and coomed inside of. There's a high chance that the lips that you passionately kiss on your wedding day have been covered in another man's cum. There's a reasonable chance that another man's hairy balls have been in your wife's mouth. There's a nonzero chance that her cute little tongue has been inside another man's asshole. The cheeks that you lovingly kiss in the morning before you go to work have more likely than not been smothered by another man's shaft. Every time you make love, there will a comparison to one lover or another, whether consciously or otherwise. Every time you hold her tenderly in your arms and feel her soft skin against yours, and she tells you how much she loves you, you'll remember that you aren't the first man she's experienced this sensation with or said such intimate words to. The men who experienced her before you probably jack off to the memories of how they fucked your wife every now and then. They may even be invited to your wedding and smile smugly from their seat as they watch you swear eternal loyalty and love to used goods they got for free and in better condition. From time to time, you may find yourself ruminating about her past, plagued by anxiety and lacking peace of mind. My brothers, I would hope to save you from such humiliation and suffering. Don't do this to yourselves, suffer not a whore and reject the roasties.
>>
>>77288044
>Stops at 1980
So are you just going to ignore the period between 1980 to 2010 where the trend inverts and the average women has a 30+ body count?

Also considering homosexual men tend to have body counts ranging from 30 on the low end to over 100. I imagine that the rates sex partners in men are skewed by gay men.
>>
>>77292180
Based gamer. GAMERS RISE UP.
>>
>Paul took me to Dorsia
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>77286700
No, it's a cartoon made to validate men who are afraid to date
>>
File: 1709309760745658.jpg (78 KB, 716x714)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77288860
>https://old.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/1cdzwto/incels/
>I mean if this is her PoV is ok, she is sad individual that can not be happy. BUT WHAT I DISLIKE of is this was done by a man, pretending to know what women think on relationships, that is full projection dude.

these people are literally insane. Not keeping these people in check in tight, high-trust communities is a critical failure of any society.
>>
>>77286700
She's clearly dating down if that dude can't even get reservations for Dorsia.
>>
AAAAHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>77293665

Duh first thaught exactly!
>>
Just like with anxiety, sadness, and anger, there are times where insecurity is beneficial. It's recognition of your shortcomings. People feel insecure or unhappy with their lives and there's probably a good reason, but our contemporary culture encourages us to downplay every aspect of our lives that might create a negative emotion, leaving us even more hollow and unfulfilled than before
>>
>>77286700
Fuck that, sometimes I really appreciate being single and this is one of those times im thankful.
>>
>>77286714
>muh hold out for the mythical likeable women

Yeah theyll probably be already married. If you didnt settle down before your 20s its over. Youre just a runner up.
>>
>>77288984
>>77286721
>>77286733
Damn if only i supported not whoring around for both sexes
niggers
>>
why isn't anyone getting the reference? i thought zoomies were obsessed with this movie.
>>
>>77293625
nah this is how american whores from metropolitan areas are
whoremaxxed westernized sloots
different men to fulfill all different slots to the maxx potential
the fact that op protrays this as if they dated but arent anymore is what is unrealistic, so this is better than the average western sloot
crazy
>>
>>77286700
Not at all, it's always men who have this homosexual ritual of focusing more on a woman's past boyfriends than on herself
>>
File: 1690958142804418.jpg (266 KB, 625x1215)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
lol
lmao ronaldmcdonaldlmao
>>
>>77286700
>dating a foid with a bodycount
He deserves it
>>
>>77286700
>dorsia
Nice. Also based aislop comic. However, I like to torment women I'm dating with my existence. They are stuck with me after getting roasted and ghosted by chad too many times so now I'm performatively awful in order to punish them. This little joy makes dating women worth it, I can see the pain behind their eyes when they think these things but yet they won't leave because they're too scared of being alone.
>>
>>77298361
Could not imagine being this sadistic lol tell me more anon like what you do to them and how run through they are I cant take chicks too ran through serious you can always tell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.