[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>HUR DUR TFW NO GF HUR DUR ROAST BEEF HUR DUR FEELS HUR DUR PEPE AND WOJAK HUR DUR NGMI HUR DUR WHY DO WOMEN DO X HUR DUR ONLY FANS HUR DUR ONLY FANS HUR DUR WHY ARE X RELATIONSHIPS SO COMMON HUR DUR I JDUT EANT TO FIND LOVE HUR DUR
Like fucking kill your sled if you are that mentally destitute all you think about is overrated and disgusting women. Like to obsess over a creature possessing a body part as disgusting as the vagina is absurd. To be unaware of other things in life and more so the greater nature of reality is utter stupidity. Worthless fucking retards you should just fucking kill yourselves.
>but your a faggot
I do not give a fuck about society or my peers unlike you normies (yes you are normies because despite claiming you are not you so desperately wish society would afford your worthless asses) and live in my own funhouse world of absurdity and madness while simultaneously understanding the intricacies and greater workings of existence. I am like fucking Gandalf compared to you.
>>
>>77935220
Butt your a faggot
>>
>>77935232
Kill bitches and whores
>>
>>77935220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMX1cPLBfAE&list=PL_PZZm2fi_VoS2cWkYvLw7JxFt1NHZyDr&index=7&pp=iAQB8AUB
>>
>>77935244
Kill faggots and trannies
>>
>>77935256
U2 is pussy music
>>77935258
>muh trannies
Oh I forgot that one. How original. How thought provoking! Another of you r9k and pol 4NPCs favorite subject is TRANNIES. I live in a major city and rarely see fucking trannies yet all you niggers do is talk about them. Because you have nothing better to do. Please cut your wrist fuckwad. I hope you get brutally murdered by a gang of niggers.
>>
>>77935220
>I am like fucking Gandalf compared to you.
Ian KcKellen being a gayfag does not make you some brilliant magician
>>
>HUR DUR
>>>/reddit/
>>
>normies
>>>/reddit/
its normalfag you fucking normalfag
>>
>>77935284
The character existed before the movie and has nothing to do with the actors sexuality. But if you like I could perform a ritual to guarantee you are raped to death.
>>
Cope and seethe and dial 8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mQMgRXiUbo&list=RDGR9IFzz7ixw&index=7&pp=8AUB
>>
>>77935289
Another favorite of the 4NPC. Defaulting to muh reddit attack when he has nothing else to say. A true unoriginal loser and a Goblin of the Internet. Such a creature should be pinned against a wall of sandpaper and dragged against it while being forced to listen to the screeching of nails against a chalkboard.
>>
>>77935278
i know
dunno why i posted it
oh well
>>
>>77935300
>Cope and seethe and dial 8
Yet again the 4NPC resorts to his stock phrases. Listening to a nigger like Obama is more exciting than this fat useless inhabitant of the internets vein attempts at insults. You should be choked and stabbed and kicked in the nuts and curb stomped.
>>
>>77935310
"hur dur" is reddit speak, also you used "normies" which is a normalfag way to say normalfag, also you type like a 13 year old newfag trying to sound smart and sophisticated, maybe you said something correct but i didnt really take in the contents because even if what you said is correct your manner of speech is so irritating i dont even want to know what you have to say
this website is for 18 and up
>>
>>77935314
My mom likes U2 I think. Why do you post music links in random threads anyway?
>>
>>77935316
>You should be choked and stabbed and kicked in the nuts and curb stomped.
Barneyfag?
>>
>>77935323
>TO BE LE REAL 4NPC YOU MUST ADD FAG TO THE END OF EVERYTHING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG
>DIS WEBSITE IS FOR LE 18 AND UP SEE I AM IMPLYING YOU ARE A CHILD SEE
Please drink a cup of hydrochloric acid
>>
>>77935339
Nah I dont hate MLP that much I just want violent deaths for all my pathetic critics
>>
>>77935345
im not implying anything, i am accusing you of being a child directly, with full confidence that im correct
it has nothing to do with adding fag at the end, it just happens that thats the classical term, and "normie" is an appropriation of "normalfag" its just a fact
>>
>>77935220
No one has disputed that all this sod talks about is fucking women and no one has agreed with me that it is pathetic. I can safely assume the posters in this thread are the same one who make such post about fucking disgusting women.
>>
>>77935366
i get the feeling you think your life is an anime and that youre the main character based on your holier than thou manner of speech
>>
>>77935220
reddit be like
>HNNNGGH ORANGE MAN BAD RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORTER STOOPID MY WIFES BOYFRIEND FUCKS ME IN THE ASS I CUT MY PENIS OFF I AM A WOMAN!!!!!
twitter be like
>DURRRR WAHMEN ARE ALL WHORES GEY BAXK IN THE KITCHEN WHORE REDPILL SUCK ELON MUSKS COCI WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENING!!!!
YouTube be like
>same thing as twitter
4chan be like
>same thing as twitter except DURRR NIGGERS BAD JEWS BAD WAHMEN SHOULD ALL DIE!!!!!!

Basically everywhere has their own echochamber, full of retardation and insanity
>>
>>77935379
yeah i bet youre real special and unique and have original thought at all times of the day op
fucking faggot youre not special or better than anyone else
>>
here's an interesting read for you
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/study-finds-potential-dyson-sphere-megastructure-candidates-in-the-milky-way/news-story/4d3e33fe551c72e51b61b21a5b60c9fd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3tfCXGuLhk
>>
>>77935352
The classical term? You think anything here has any value? You think anything here is real genuine culture? Board culture is diarrhea mixed with vomit. Its shit and garbage for fucking losers. It does not matter. There is no right or wrong to post in this boring cesspool of shit. I am 19 years old and even then it doesnt fucking matter because I have posted here since I was 15 and I welcome anyone else to do the same. You really think people give a fuck about the rules of this place. Its meaningless and worthless. 4chan could go down tommorow and it would not change a goddamn thing. If I could I would actually as well as personally execute every moderator and admin of this shithouse. Probably be a blessing as you niggers would no longer have anywhere to vent and might just kick the bucket.
>>
>>77935392
Nigger i ask the gods that a black homeless man jumps you and slurs your throat and shoved his fingers into your worthless asshole throat and I am not him but yeah I think I am special and better than all of you fucking NEET incel shithead whatever the fuck losers at least I have creativity and genius unlike you fat fucking nerd DND playing shithead ill fucking kill you I will fucking murder you and like it
>>
>>77935379
Your right. The whole internet should burn. Take it one step further and I say the world would benefit from a nuclear holocaust.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmo3Wpuv7w&pp=ygUUZW5jb3JlIHVuZSBmb2lzIHNhc2g%3D
>>
>>77935417
somebodys mad :(
>>
>>77935436
I am sorry its nothing personal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbm-XMSTK2A&pp=ygURbXVzZSBmZWVsaW5nIGdvb2Q%3D
>>
>>77935350
VIadimir Putin?
>>
>>77935455
Listen to America by Killing Joke
>>
>>77935479
Nah but Putin is cool cuz he probably has tortured and killed people himself and makes neoliberals mad
>>
File: 7uyy.jpg (42 KB, 630x420)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
oh you and your silly internet fantasies
>>
>>77935828
Sheldon is right The Flash is the greatest superhero in American comics.
>>
>>77935220
meanwhile you are like
>HUR DUR TFW PLUMP LATINO BTW I LIKE LITTLE BOYS TOO AND JUST MASTURBATED TO LOONIE TUNES
like, you are no one to talk
>>
>>77935220
>Like fucking kill your sled
what'd my sled ever do to you, anon?
that's mean :<
>>
>>77936417
At least my post are interesting and amusing
>>77936435
It was a typo sleds are cool
>>
>>77936735
>At least my post are interesting and amusing
to you
>>
>>77936744
That is what makes them interesting.
>>
>>77936755
you dont have any actual hobbies or interests so you just shout gibberish
>>
>>77936762
I write poetry
>>
>>77936819
>I write poetry
about strapping a child to a chair and making it suffer. Wow, amazing you must have a great personality
>>
>>77936823
And? I am very proud of the beauty and depth of that one. Here is another one from the other day.

Lonely trees over the graves,
Wishing they hung over maidens in the city
Before the water and before the sun,
But in the quiet corners they grow
And in the quiet corners they'll stay
Black and lonely
Till God decries,
The end of days
>>
>>77935220
Not reading your post anon, just wanna ask whether you're cute
>>
>>77936866
>just wanna ask whether you're cute
he isnt
>>
>>77936866
Depends on what you find attractive. I am a masculine male and not Alois however.
>>
its been one week since i fucked my ass
>>
>>77938929
How was it last time? Did you use your fingers or a toy? Did you orgasm?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.