[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713415617243038.jpg (181 KB, 1536x2048)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
To Women,

I loathe you because i don't think you're very honest with people, or with men and i'm a little sick of you all playing a little too much victim. I think you've gone too far in a lot of places and thoroughly torn up the goodwill i and other guys had for you. You're fucking psycho bitch and you've deluded yourself into thinking you're a much more straightforward, justified person than you are. You're a self centered, and indirect selfish freak. And i find it obnoxious that the orders from on high are that we have to pretend to believe you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anon

https://youtu.be/lfpCG2-2k3Y?si=qkPz654K5A3iyhD4
>>
>>77946082
thank you for this post
bitch just been lying to me a few hours ago
>>
File: 1706379660621282.jpg (70 KB, 450x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>77946117
Yeah, bitches do that, A LOT.

Stay strong anon.
>>
To OP

I am not a big fan of women
In fact I am the opposite of a fan
I am a woman hater

Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtZpHxbjOLA
>>
If you think about it logically they have way more reasons to hate us than we do them. I mean we kill them more, rape them more, can easily overpower them and are better at them at most of the things that matter like STEM. They have so many reasons to be jelouse and resentful.
>>
>>77946082
It's annoying how they have that vagina goo energy that allows them to "float around" in social spaces in their clip-clop shoes until they feel like attacking someone weaker than them. That's all.
>>
>>77946794
Did you conclude any of that with your own personal logic? Or did you just get that from some global census data and then decide to take on the undue burden of guilt for no reason because you're a susceptible weak-minded retard?
>>
>>77946794
>I mean we
Fuck you mean "we" nigga I didn't do anything to these oversensitive women.
>>
>>77946082
This sounds a bit personal anon. Want to talk about it?
>>
>>77946082
The cat is back
>>77946820
Truth nuke
>>
>>77946082
lol anon must have went through another breakup
>>
>>77946082
You've been posting this on a near daily basis for years. I think you need to look at your obsessive misogyny and ask why you're hung up on such obviously unhealthy behavior
>>
>>77948483
are you new here?
Have you dilated today?
>>
>>77947912
sure, if you want to open up about what causes you to be so misguided we can. Tell me about your relationship with men.
>>
>>77948111
nice trips, check the archive, was just posting on off hours
>>
>>77946794
>If you think about it logically
logic has no bearing on the behavior of women anon
>they have way more reasons to hate us than we do them
they do not but let's hear your logic
> mean we kill them more, rape them more, can easily overpower them and are better at them at most of the things
that isn't logic anon, that's just a stereotype
>>
>>77948483
>You've been posting this on a near daily basis for years
imagine what that kind of devoted emotional nuance could be used for in a society that wasn't overtly trying to crush the souls of men. I think you should consider why you've been trying to resist the intuitive words of a grassroots poet at the center of a cultural shift, and want to make everyone a mindless hive mind drone like yourself with nothing but bad intentions and a superiority complex about you.
>>
>>77948467
I'm about to, let's date
>>
>>77949447
they sound upset but want to hide it. They disapprove of something on r9k and NEED to make it go away.
>>
Women have to change, there's no way around it.
>>
no bump 4 u

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.