[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711288629370109.jpg (61 KB, 564x564)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I really wouldn't mind an average looking awkward or autistic gf as long as we have similar values and personalities.
>>
I would date just about any girl who was a nazi, a 3/10 would be acceptable imo
If she hates niggers and jews and would never cheat on me, that'd be enough
>>
>>77958452
>autistic gf
They don't want autistic bfs lol
Women aim to fix their genetic shortcomings by being hypergamous, only men date down
>>
>>77958598
I am not autistic either. Doesn't have to be literally autistic. It would just be something similar that makes her different to normalfags.
>>
Go to Asia. You're not going to find a white girl that's autistic but half of Asian chicks are
>>
>>77958623
Like I said, she doesn't have to be literally autistic. Just introverted or awkward.
>>
>>77958452
Well she would mind an average looking bf and similar values and personalities would likely be a deal-breaker for her as women hate how they act.
>>
>>77958653
Is this really true? Why would they dislike someone with similar values?
>>
>>77958452
Women are narcissistic cunts who like to feel different and special. You being like them in some manner invalidates something unique about them and pisses them off on a conceptual level. Another reason why they date Chads who are unlike them.
>>
>>77958693
Women are narcissistic cunts who like to feel different and special. You being like them in some manner invalidates something that is supposed to be 'unique' about them, and this pisses them off on a conceptual level. Another reason why they date Chads who are unlike them and have simple interests like throwing a ball around. They also don't like people with similar personalities because exhibit a, they are narcissistic cunts and there can only be one.
>>
>>77958452
I would prefer an average looking awkward autist gf that has a similar personality and values. I am a believer in looksmatching and personalitymatching.
>>
>>77958452
>I really wouldn't mind an average looking awkward or autistic gf as long as we have similar values and personalities.
Same, anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.