[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm always the last person people sit next to on the bus and it messes with my self esteem, why do they do this guys? i'm not that ugly and off-putting am I?

just when i think i might be doing ok mentally and becoming more comfortable with who i am the normies pull this shit as if the universe tells them to, cause fuck me i guess, i'm not meant to be happy here apparently
>>
i look like an angry chud so people leave me alone
my face looks very intense
>>
File: 1644465689842.gif (1.7 MB, 360x360)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>77980760
I always coped by saying it's because I dress like a bum or because my hair is always unkempt but I did my looksmax arc and it still happens.
>>
File: leyou.jpg (43 KB, 395x539)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>77980773
>look like an angry chud so people leave me alone
>my face looks very intense
ok bro
>>
>>77980826
i tower over the average person and i have a very well defined brow and thin skin beneath my eyes, this conceals my eyes in shadow that makes me appear unhinged
>>
>>77980760
why would you want someone next to you? taking up leg and room room? Also people dont base where they sit on how attractive the person is to it. It's based on availability, leg room and if they want to sit closer to the front or back. I shouldnt have to explain this but i guess your tism is that high that you think this way
>>
>>77980842
ideally i wouldn't want them sitting next to me it's just the feeling of being passed over for everyone else that hurts, makes me think there is something really wrong with me
>>
>>77980760
Just use a car bruh! Public transportations is for kids and homeless people.
>>
Why would you want people close to you in public transport that is just full of filthy niggers?
Also this >>77980842 , be grateful that they leave you some space in those crowded shitholes.
>>
>>77980859
Why do you incels care so much about what a slut thinks? Jfc
>>
>>77980878
i don't drive, i haven't driven in 16 years
>>77980889
i don't live in america, it's a mixed bag of who catches the bus here, most people are heading to work or school
>>77980891
i'm not talking about just attractive people not sitting next to me, it's everyone
>>
File: lol.png (1017 KB, 1062x763)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
>>77980760
Don't be retarded most people are too distracted by their own day-to-day routine to even notice your existence, especially on a bus. Its really not that deep
>>
>>77980918
normally i don't think to deeply into it, it's just been happening way too often lately and i'm sick of it
>>
>>77980878
This. Then again, I prefer the car because I wouldn't want someone sitting next to me in the first place.
>>
File: 1699601071959712.png (791 KB, 948x724)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>77980760
>I'm always the last person people sit next to on the bus
Are...are you retarded? How can you overthink this? Nigga keep your anxiety locked up somewhere, stop thinking too hard
>>
Shes taking a bus down to the hood to get ran by a bunch of nignogs for some drugs
>>
Maybe you look intimidating? Wish I had that problem. Normies sit next to me all the time. Dogs never bark at me. It sucks being an indimidationcel.
>>
>>77980760
Let that "fat creep" stand up next to you, you will find that he towers above your head.
Now you know why women picked him up over you. Next question, normnigger.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.