[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701751365231967.png (486 KB, 532x532)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
Im rejected romantically, in friendship too over being Latino, 5'9
All races have rejected me, even my own...I cant make friends its impossible less of all a relationship
My mother issues really make me quite depressed and unhinged
I have NO standards for a partner, Ive tried from 18 to 74 years old. No one likes me
Not even as a friend
I have gone insane and dont consider myself emotionally and mentally human to connect with people
>>
I'm a 5'8 latino and I'm flying out to creampie my white gf again at the beginning of next month.

I guess what I've learned from my experience is that some white girls like brown guys, especially if you have a big dick. It feels kinda cozy being a NEET, travelling the world and taking e-girls virginities kek.
>>
>>78188944
less obvious larp
>>
>>78188954
I guess that's a decent cope if you're in denial of someone else having sex.

Gonna mating press my gf for over a month in France. Last time it was Canada kek.
>>
>>78188981
least obvious larp lmao
>>
>>78188990
While I'm in France you'll be posting on r9k all day :^) teehee
>>
>>78189007
when that larp hits HAHAHAHAHA
>not a single screenshot
HAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>78189028
its hitting so good right now ;)
>>
>>78189063
HAHAHAHAHAHA
youve got nothing
>>
well, besides the other guy being an obvious larp, i think he's got a point. i'm a latino myself and white girls give me way more attention, even though i'm not tall or attractive at all
>>
>>78189077
hey, on the bright side. at least you have r9k anon.
>>
File: 1694245654728309.png (837 KB, 1080x1085)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>78189092
I dont want whiteoids, I can tell they hate me for being me
My only romantic and sexual fantasy left is cannibalism
I dont want anyone, I can tell EVERYONE hates me for being me

Im just saying others started this cycle, Im on a feedback loop of hatred, Everyone ELSE, EVERYONE is my enemy
>>
File: 1694104281985444.png (1.09 MB, 1430x864)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Thats really my only left sexual and romantic drive, to consume someone else
At least I would be sure that I would have them inside me
where I cant be rejected and ignored and insulted

https://youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI

To consume someone is to welcome them into you
>>
No one gave me love or affection
I wish to become as Saturn, consume and eat away at those who reject me
But the hunger still remains

I wont have kids but I had them, Id be Saturn
>>
File: 1719313630646194.png (442 KB, 561x451)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Not a single friend or relationship
Unable to find friendship IRL or online, the feedback loops started in my mind a long ago
Add BPD into the mix, a raging storm
>>
File: 1459710896823.jpg (55 KB, 601x611)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>78189204
r9k's your friend at least. you've got uhh bbc threads, tranny threads, racebait threads, uhh yeah.
>>
>>78189218
I want to eat, I see the rest of humanity as my emotional enemy
I dont even feel human anymore, I dont feel pleasure, I only feel anger, fear, anxiety and sadness or complete boredom

My perfect fantasy is one of a perfect world, one in which I can hack away and eat you all, 8 billion of you one by one over and over
>>
Vro it's not because you're latino and 5'9. Also is being latino seen as a bad thing or something I wasn't aware of that
>>
>>78189284
It's because I'm me, people rejected me, I believe every single person could get with anyone in this planet, get along, get into a relationship or whatever if it fits if they wanted.
Everyone could be a friend to anyone, a companion, a lover, you get it.
Everyone but me, I am completely disconnected from the 8 fucking billion
Theres an entire planet full of the enemy
>>
Everyone else can get along, everyone else but me
Everyone else can connect

Everyone everywhere is an enemy
It would be fucking useless to lash out, theres no way one can get the 8 fucking billion

8 fucking billion vs 1
>>
>>78189306
I feel the exact same way so I guess you're not completely disconnected. Maybe search up avpd, I have it and those are the symptoms
>>
File: 1720269821100109.png (310 KB, 720x678)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
Call me a global pandemic, call me nuclear holocaust, call me global warming and extinction
I hope all of you pieces of shit die

Anyone else would fucking die if they felt this level of hatred

People have dreams and fantasies, some dream of a perfect career, a dream partner, a family, anything
mine would be to last however long it would take to kill all of you fuckers one by one, 8 FUCKING BILLION, kill and eat them all, id drop dead happily at the end
I HATE and LOATHE all
>>
File: 1705336500817616.gif (2.37 MB, 540x304)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
I hate and loathe you all
like you have no idea

Im not human emotionally anymore, a life of rejection and being lonely, knowing everyone else can connect

I always a horrible feeling of wrongness when I interact with people, I am different, I can feel it, I feel like a cockroach, everyone but me can see me for what the gross thing I am, a repulsive roach
Everyone sees me for some insect, I can tell in peoples eyes and subtle movements that they hate me, I would never be a part of any social group
A bottom feeder on the outskirt s
>>
>>78189370
FUCK YOU
what would you know?
>>
The romantic rejection happened with many, varying degrees of how practical they could have been had they worked
None worked
Feedback loops, I could have a chance in front and now I would have to reject it, after so long like this, change is impossible
Theres only one outcome
>>
No, if I had a chance with someone
I would love to eat them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.