[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

give me advice on suicide. should it be pills? i don't have access to any gun or pills so. anything easily available or any easy way out with less pain pls would be alright.
>>
File: licky.jpg (32 KB, 549x356)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>11469550
how are you feeling anon? today's not been a nice day was it? why such thoughts linger in your head?
>>
>>11469550
no the pills wont work to do that you'll need to take a few hundred of the pills and most likely you'll only get stomach ulcers and liver
damage unless you take a few hundred blood thinners or something which will actually kill you
>>
>>11469550
commit yourself to murder ...
ohhh ya're already and didn't work out
pretty bed lock

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11469555
no day is nice buddy. and it's on my mind regardless of nice/bad days so, just askin.
>>
>>11469560
yeah I know that already, that's why asked for better ways
>>
>>11469562
but why? what happened or is happening that makes you constantly think about taking your own life?
>>
>>11469565
i can't provide definite answer to that. it's just life in general ig, been like that.
>>
File: sad-cat.jpg (83 KB, 1200x830)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>11469566 (dubs)
i understand... life isn't always so bright and colorful... but we all have our downhills and uphills
please do understand that things do change with time and as long as you want the change and have a will to fight for it you will achieve what you want to achieve
if you dont i strongly advise you to contact someone, get a therapist or something and just talk.. sometimes letting out all of your emotions is what we truly need to get our head leveled up
the change is there and the nice days await but they will only open up if you have the will to change... if not then that's not your fault at all, life is a struggle and nowadays it seems to be getting worse and worse but that shouldn't stop you from atleast trying so please do consider that as well, take care anon
>>
>>11469569
i appreciate you uplifting a total stranger.
i have waited for things to get any better but realized that even if life get better, i won't be.
thanks again and you take care too
>>
>>11469569
Funny thing is I'm pretty sure everyone who knows me irl would agree that I should really rope. My life is a joke.
>>

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: awe.jpg (101 KB, 736x1305)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>11469575
i rly do hope something will happen that will change your way of thinking to be more positive... but words on a screen can only mean so much, sometimes it's all about actions
>>11469579
how can you be so sure? being pessimistic and thinking that people only think that way isn't a good outlook to have... i understand having low expectations but certainly if people are still around you and they enjoy your company then u shouldnt think that way.. im sorry
>>
>>11469589
yes sir
>>
i was gonna say sodium nitrite but it's not /that/ easy anymore
can't just get it off ebay/amazon nowadays
>>
>>11469613
I think there is a guide on dark net markets on sanctioned-suicide.net
>>
Have you tried living instead?
>>
>>11469555
Nice trips.
Not nice,your pic suggests anon being ate to death by hamster.
At first cute,but it will take way to long...
Wait a second tour suggesting anon has time to reconsider!
>>
>>11469622
dubs!
>>
Exit bag. Although it failed me
>>
File: 1690856259608418.jpg (79 KB, 640x853)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>11469622
i don't know if any dnm vendor is gonna be selling sn since it's technically still legal
i haven't logged into once since 2017 though when i ordered a fent analogue (back when markets didn't blacklist it)
of course what i got in the tiny baggy was either bunk or a stimulant (heart was racing when i woke up, but that was probably because i was expecting to not be on earth)
i have to live for my 'puter friends since they'd be sad if they found out i left, that's the only reason why i haven't tried again
i ordered sn later that year or early 2018 but my mother got the package before i did
probably would've survived that too though since at the time i didn't think antiemetics were necessary and i was planning to put it in gelcaps instead of making a solution

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11469613
how much to consume?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.