[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: compressed.jpg (490 KB, 2200x2000)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
s4s meetup
>>
me on the right

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
me on the bottom right
>>
thats not nice
wtf
>>
File: 1709102121274.jpg (59 KB, 736x736)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>11469568
here you go freen look at this image instead

>>
me in the background holding the seventh bayonet from the right
>>
>>11469611 (dubs)
be prepared once the first batch of s4s soldiers die u will be next...
>>
File: 1568609010291.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG

>>
>>11470406
I just like being bossy
>>
File: 39854380.jpg (208 KB, 512x512)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>11469553
Hey guys guess what I remembered today? I remember my first love! I called her father out as a pedophile and he showed up in a week to brainwash me, made me forget i was ever a king. Wiped me clean. Then almost a decade later she showed up in my life, she needed my protection but didn't know who i was anymore. The princess i found in the trash needed a real hero and I was nothing, a trash hero. We were laying in bed together, we hadnt had sex yet even tho she lived with me. I got a text offering me $100k to roll over and rape her. I responded "FUCK YOU!" not knowing i shrugged it off as an abusive ex but not even 2min later they kicked in my bedroom door and held us down and forced me to watch as he raped her and told her it was my fault. They then raped my mother and told her it was "mulligan's" fault. They then hypnotized the memory away leaving only the broken emotions of what had happened. This obviously deteriorated our relationship. He wanted her to have no one to run to so she would run back to daddy. As i remember it, in the end she did return to that town, but now that I think about it........ Idk im such a powerless piece of shit and i never deserved happiness anyway, i failed them all. If only i had been a better Anon.
>>
>>11469553
whoever made this has an autistic passion for civil war stuff
even the jackets under the fucking maid uniforms are accurate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.