[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: f96.webm (1.77 MB, 300x369)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
Talking about other places,
which boards, generals or topics do you usually find to be the most out of control, dumb and mean?
We all know s4s is full of nice people, so you can give your take on other boards/generaks you know about
>>
erwin rommel was pretty out of control and dumb he didnt know what a supply line was
>>
/metal/ from /mu/ is almost always out of control, with everyone calling each other gay trans retards or schizos and insulting each other in the rudest ways possible and being like nazis or something like that
i mean it was going down a little while ago
>>
last time i was in /utg/ on /vg/ it was basically taken over by 4 or 5 schizos each accusing everyone of being older schizos that stopped posting long ago
>>
>>11599941
yeah there are very degenerate and sick people on /vg/ but I don’t think there’s malice.
>>
File: IMG_4822.jpg (105 KB, 666x666)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
/b/ drawthreads induce a special kind of brainrot
but im beginning to think all of 4chan and the internet is the same fucking psyop
>>
I wrote a big reply with board reviews and my computer did something fucked up and refreshed when I picked a file and deleted it!!

Maybe I will try again later. Bye genuine reviews of boards paragraph I wrote
>>
>>11600029
nooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>11600025
the real psyop is that nothing is a psyop
>>
>>11599878
the entirety of /v/ right now
well always, but elden ring dlc came out and that's all they talk about rn
and in a month it'll all be about trannies again
>>
>>11600032
very true and everything is totally randomized and there’s no meaning to anything at all and as such be taken for face value like that’s not all it ever is
>>
>>11600029
I'm sorry to hear that, anona
I hope you'll feel up to writing something close to what was taken from you late
>>
>>11600025
they are full of degenerates and rotten people
/b/ should not count since it died 6 years ago
>>
>>11599878
totally honest
/v/
In my opinion it has always been super intense...
>>
>>11600106
>>11600036
but why I have always seen the console war as something very childish
>>
>>11600118
/v/ is just /b/ with a coat of paint, just a buncha kids who need to shitpost
>>
File: IMG_5354.jpg (91 KB, 388x713)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>11600118
To be honest, at the end of the day many games end up being spread across multiple consoles... so, meh
>>
>>11600118
Still out of control, dumb and rude
>>
>>11599878
/sg/ from /vg/
Sometimes they are mean, they talk about politics due to the war in ukraine and there are at least two people who have no humor at all and insult people in the most bitter way without letting anyone get into the general
>>
/hg/ halo from /vg/ for sure, at least sometimes
they are rude, they post femboys (i think some of them are literally femboys and post their nudes there) sometimes offtopic and they are elitist and insult everyone
>>
r9k
bunch of incels, beta nazis and hateful people
>>
>>11599878
The creepypasta general /exeg/ on /vg/ really is something else

It literally started off as the bastard offspring of the Sonic The Hedgehog general /sthg/ and the Friday Night Funkin' general /funkg/ simply because a group of anons could not shut up about how much they wanted to fuck a character called Sarah/Needlemouse from the VS SONIC.EXE FNF mod
So a troll thread was made and, for some ungodly reason what was supposed to be just that, went from a one off joke to a rather active general

However it has always been a negative general
It was born from the drama of that Sonic.exe modding project and that's what it grew on until its cancellation, from there the anons who were not tired remained growing further spiteful as this time they focused on the culprits of the drama whom had become the general's boogeymen, with the idea of getting them killed living rent free in the heads of the multiple schizos' that the general has

They were sometimes joined by a bunch of microcelebrities (mainly of mexican origins) which are some of the most elitist people for something as idiotic as Sonic.exe creepypasta crap
Them along with the new owner of Sonic.exe "Joedoughboi" and "Revie" (owner of the most infamous Sonic.exe fanmade character take known as Faker) had formed a circlejerk of their own (which is still present to this day) thanks to their popularity status in the community
The /exeg/ anons really used to look up to them but now with their years long promises which have failed to deliver the content, along with some of them turning out to be talentless hacks, the general has bred a new type of negativity

Discussion about actual creepypasta has actually increased and gotten better over time however with /funkg/ getting so bad to the point of requiring the intervention ot actual website moderators, some of the cancer from there has moved onto /exeg/ resulting into the arrival of stalkers and thread spammers, attempting to disrupt discussions with their garbage
>>
>>11603074
But is that general only related to Sonic? I only recognize sonic in that general
>>
>>11603530
Well it is not however that's the only thing they seem to be able to talk about
>>
>>>/pol/ 's generals are all 100% botted and government run(multiple, but mostly Israel) I go to them just to see how fake and weird their tactics are now.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
favorite is the thanking general when people post links to stuff from like comiket a bunch of other people will reply with thanks and then the thread hits bump limit too early because of the extra posts so people insist that you crosspost your thanking replies in a separate thread dedicated to thanking

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11603945
thanks

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11599905
Yeah they are being mean rn
>>
everyone talks about "schizo" here haunting those places, but what is schizo?
>>
I just realized there are no generals here.
>>
File: 32.jpg (56 KB, 680x655)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
guess where i found this
>>
>>11605667
(I changed its md5 so it can't be found in archives btw)
>>
>>11604717
Im pretty sure in these cases the anons are talking about posters who hinder the thread in annoying ways such as being offtopic or spamming but there is many types as they can also just be anons who have a peculiar mood we could say
>>
>>11603939
couldn't agree more. I'm convinced that up to 90% of /pol/ traffic is bots. Most thread's follow set a of "guidelines":
You will have 1pbti threads that are just twitter screenshots with some random ragebait sentence in the OP (example: "well /pol/", "/pol/" eternally btfo'd etc)
You will d&c threads where some eternal shill will repost the same thread over and over again (example topics: "kids are lazy and shiet why are you not working 5876775h per nanosecond the economy is gonna crash because of you" "everything is fucked we are all doomed [followed by a doomer wojack in the OP, THE SAME ONE IN EVERY REPOST])
Then you have the draft officer threads where some intern will in vain try to convince you to join the military while saying refusal is impossible. This thread will then have some secondary shill act tough only to be "btfo'd" by the OP intern with some footage of Ukrainians being drafted at gun point.

There are some good threads, sometimes. The humor thread is unfortunately hit and miss but it can on occasion be great.
>>
>>11599878
https://youtu.be/X-iTUcBkROg
>>
File: cope.gif (383 KB, 515x519)
383 KB
383 KB GIF
>>11603074
>>
I was worrieds this vid would be really sad and bad becaus somesthing bad would happen to the cute cader
but its ok its cute and nice actualuaty:)
>>
>>11606140
yes
>>
>>11599905
Shut up bongman I know that’s you
>>
i'm honestly sick of /g/ as a whole. i don't even recognize it anymore.
>the same 10-20 OS/software console war threads EVERY single day where nothing intelligent gets said
>NEETs that have never worked a day in their life posting twitter screenshots that are barely about technology (mostly it's about trannies), giving their opinions on the industry and other various programming related topics that they know absolutely nothing about
>got REALLY bad late 2022 when AI image generation exploded which has resulted in an endless deluge of jeets telling me i'm going to be out of a job in 2 more weeks and that AI is taking over everything
>if you disagree with anyone, you're a glowie
>>
>>11601011
>>11601977
page 10 with unchecked doubles?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.