[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xbdiUY.jpg (77 KB, 570x680)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
is this good for the environment?
>>
>>16062100
Yes CHUD!!!! THE SCIENCE SAYS SOOOOO!!!!!!!
WHY WOULD INSTITUTIONAL STRUCTURES MANAGED BY NON SCIENTISTS AND FUNDED BY CORPORATIONS TELL US OTHERWISE!!!!
HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX
>>
what does Greta think about it?
>>
>>
that's a shame. those are pretty trees
>>
>>16062100
>We need to save the environment
Which environments?
>We need to save the environment
>>
Are they live trees or dead trees killed by drought and beetle infestation?

More to the point, is it even virgin woods?
>>
>>16062100
>if we make the planet uninhabitable for humans, the planet is saved
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8AHkAJrpAxd4/
>>
>>16062230
Nope. It was a pet project of some Nazi party member during the 30's.
>>
>>16062100
yes
>>
>>16062230
Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>16062230
>virgin woods?
there are no virgin woods in the entirety of Europe outside of the northern shitholes and the far eastern shitholes
Every single tree was cut done because of development, something the rest of the world didn't figure out until like 50 years ago and now they're all cutting down all their trees thinking it'll make them rich. Meanwhile the real money is in sustaining your forests but thirdies always make the wrong choices which is why they're thirdies.
>>
>>16062568
I am. Which is why I'm asking for more information instead of blindly taking some bullshit from twitter at face value.

Last I checked, most old growth forests were gone in the USA. I don't know the situation in Europe. For all I know they're clearing out some fucking burnt out orchard to make way for this shit.
>>
File: Pepe_Voice_Of_Reason.png (275 KB, 837x744)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>16062100

Environmentalist will complain about ANYTHING people do.
They literally complained about building solar plants in the desert because it would 'harm' the desert ecology.
To modern environmentalist, PEOPLE are the problem, the less the better.
>>
>>16062100
Oh no! Less than a thousand acres are being logged to install clean energy! This is more important than the 80,000 acres of rainforest that disappear daily! This is definitely more important than the 42,000,000 trees that are cut down each day and certainly more important than the old growth forests that are being logged!

Fuck off with your fake environmentalism.
>>
>>16062576
>thirdies
Weird way to say the US
>>
>>16062779
How many trees are being planted each day?
>>
>>16062789
It doesn't matter because the Amazon and old growth forests can't just be replanted. It takes centuries of ecological succession to restore them. You are idolizing tree farms because you don't understand what a real forest is.
>>
File: Panthera_tigris_tigris.jpg (234 KB, 1122x750)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>16062846
>It doesn't matter
It does in terms of carbon dioxide, no? Now, please answer.

>you don't understand what a real forest is.
We left the forests for a reason.
>>
>>16062856
>It does in terms of carbon dioxide, no?
No it doesn't. Trees are carbon neutral. You will not reverse climate change by planting trees.

>We left the forests for a reason.
Peak retard.
>>
>>16062870
>Peak retard.
Go back to the forests then, and I promise I will kill anybody threatening your beloved Amazon (until you are killed by nature).
>>
>>16062102
greta only cares about murdering jews these days.
>>
>>16062576
>there are no virgin woods in the entirety of Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bia%C5%82owie%C5%BCa_Forest
>>
>>16062870
>Trees are carbon neutral.
By this logic, coal is carbon neutral.
>You will not reverse climate change by planting trees.
I dunno. Switching over to using managed forests for wood instead of tearing out old growth forests seems like it would at least mean less irreplaceable habitat destruction and on the subject of climate change in particular, while trees are for the most part carbon neutral, as in they will eventually give up the carbon they store, any they are actively storing at least isn't free, so it seems like the more the better.

Trees on their own obviously aren't going to accomplish jack shit, but that doesn't mean they can't be (a small) part of a long term solution. There was never going to be one easy fix to the climate.

I'm not an anon arguing this wind farm isn't a good idea incidentally.
>>
File: greta likes this.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>16062959
thats good
>>
>>16062680
>Environmentalist will complain about ANYTHING people do.
because it's not about the environment, it's about triggering a communist revolution. The real environmentalists are nazis.
>>
>>16063380
>By this logic, coal is carbon neutral.
No it isn't.

>Trees on their own obviously aren't going to accomplish jack shit
Which is why planting them to fight climate change is retarded. You're just releasing more carbon dioxide so you can accomplish fuck all unless you have a real way to store that carbon, like carbonizing the wood and sequestering it in agricultural soils.
>>
Trips of truth.

Time for reconciliation.

Imaginary dark numbers.

Additional layers.

Nets.
>>
>>16063380
trees collect carbon for your taking. they are right the fuck there, catching that carbon, using solar power, and keeping it for your taking. you just need to cut them down and make activated charcoal and bury that shit. simple as.
the massive implication is that you should always plant new ones instead. it's braindead simple but not flashy/monetizable enough for corporations.
humans are pretty much retarded and hopeless.
>>
>>16065000
Fuck you, atmospheric carbon is a good thing. Release as much carbon as possible. Free the carbon. Too much carbon has been trapped as coal for too long. Burn it all. Release it back into the air. Let it be part of the great circle of life once more.
>>
>>16065027
Go be a retard somewhere else.
>>
>>16065032
Not an argument.
The increased productivity of plant life will more than offset any difficulties arising from a high CO2 world. Higher productivity means less agricultural land will be needed to support any given population.
>>
>>16065039
>>
>>16065040
Deja Vu
>>
Secretly, yes. There are alternate methods.
>>
>>16065040
>I'm so conceited and narcissistic that I won't even entertain the possibility of there being benefits to higher CO2
>higher CO2 will be universally bad with zero redeeming aspects
You're the retard. A warmer world is a more productive world. A warmer world is a safer world.
>>
>>16065041
>>16065043
>>
Well we could use nuclear but... IT'S FORBIDDEN DARK SORCERY! MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO SPLIT ATOMS! IF YOU EVER TRY TO BUILD REACTOR YOU WOULD GET CHERNOBYLFUKUSHIMA CURSE!
>>
>>16065061
You know those little paper origamis that are actually a truth telling game that you use your hand to do a move with it and play the game. It's got a center like that. Quad.
>>
isn't fusion supposed to be cleaner?
>>
>>16062870
>You will not reverse climate change by planting trees.
Biggest retard of year 2024
>>
>>16065063
Keys: Your home comes with you. Sleepwalking.
>>
>>16062870
>Trees are carbon neutral
Only if you burn them or let them rot. If you build stuff with them, the carbon is sequestered.
>>
File: Rose.png (369 KB, 689x515)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>16065074
>If you build stuff with them
it will be released later, once they get replaced. that's silly, trying to fool yourself like that. it's either buried either released in the air, eventually.
>>
>>16065000
>No it isn't.
I meant burning coal, you dumbfuck. After all, all the carbon in that coal used to be in the atmosphere, right?

>a real way to store that carbon, like carbonizing the wood and sequestering it in agricultural soils.
Your solution to the climate crisis is burn wood and turn it into farmland? Good news! Brazil is way ahead of you on that.
>>
>>16065442
>I meant burning coal, you dumbfuck. After all, all the carbon in that coal used to be in the atmosphere, right?
NTA but if you burn it without oxygen you get activated charcoal which can be buried directly. You can capture the volatiles and use as fuel, you're still burying a lot of carbon.
>>
>>16065013
If we cut down every tree on earth, turned them all into charcoal, and buried them, we'd end up with more CO2 in the atmosphere than in the first place.

Also no trees, which would be bad.

Here's the part where you tell me "Obviously, you replace the trees you cut down," to which I respond, "You mean plant trees?"
>>
These weird runty latino jews though.
>>
>>16065444
>burn it without oxygen
Apologize to your 7th grade science teacher. Apologize right fucking now!
>>
>>16065450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMAErpQOS4
>>
>>16065455
Pyrolysis isn't burning and I'm not hearing an apology.
>>
>>16065477
if you wanna be pedantic about it then yeah, my bad. point still stands tho
>>
>>16062580
Not only did you not think, you didn't even bother to google for the info.
>>
>>16065442
>I meant burning coal, you dumbfuck. After all, all the carbon in that coal used to be in the atmosphere, right?
Nope. Coal was effectively removed from the carbon cycle. Digging it up and burning it is not the same as trees rotting.

>Your solution to the climate crisis is burn wood
No.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biochar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrolysis

Besides that the only real solution is decarbonization. You cannot sequester a meaningful amount of carbon in trees and you cannot produce biochar fast enough to keep up with emissions.

>and turn it into farmland?
Conveniently we already have farm land.
>>
File: edUnd.jpg (105 KB, 960x869)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>16062100
>is this good for the environment
The only thing that matters for the environment is stabilizing the population. Everything else is is a meme if the population doubles in again in another 30 years.
>>
>>16066211
>The only thing that matters for the environment is stabilizing the population

Sadly, many modern environmentalist would like to see the human population halved or more.
To them HUMANS are the problem, the less the better.
Basically, a death cult.
>>
>>16066353
Nuking China alone would be good, I'd say.
>>
>>16062680
>PEOPLE are the problem
You are the carbon they want to reduce
The kikes pushing this benefit from it
The useful idiots who fall for it are their enforcers
>>
>>16066353
>Sadly, many modern environmentalist would like to see the human population halved or more.
because the current population is supported exclusively by oil you absolute moron
>>
>>16066211
This but halving the population
>>
>>16063380
>There was never going to be one easy fix to the climate.
Does sci actually believe in man-made climate change and the possibility of controlling the climate?
>>
>>16066378
what is causing this if not human-related activities?
also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1KGnCj_cfM
>>
>>16066395
>what is causing this if not human-related activities?
I didn't really expect a question like that on a scientific board. How would we be able to tell? The climate is a system so complex and vast we haven't even begun to understand it let alone predict it. You can't even experiment to verify or falsify claims, you can only make a hypothesis based on comparing past events to current events and then wait and see if it turns out to be true hundreds, thousands or even millions of years down the line. The climate was and still is in a continual process of changing and stabilizing itself since the creation of the earth. We've had like 3 seperate times of "extreme" heat and cold where we've had no polar ice caps in the past 500 million years alone, why should it stop now? Are we at the end of times, no more history from now on, only status qou? Many of the glaciers we currently have are still remnants of the last big ice age which can practically still be considered as a moment ago in terms of the climate. And that's only the understanding part. How can you possibly claim you can influence or control something if you don't know how it works and aren't able to predict it? Hell, scientists didn't even predict or consider the possibility of solar and wind farms affecting local weather patterns and are only now finding out about it. But surely we must trust that they know for certain that this one specific mechanic that is conveniently extremely marketable is the source of it all this time even if it never was before, no doubts about that.
I'm not going to watch that video, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16066431
>The climate is a system so complex and vast we haven't even begun to understand it let alone predict it
false
>You can't even experiment to verify or falsify claims
yes you can retard
>>
>>16066458
I accept your concession.
>>
>>16062100
They have weird space issues
>>
>>16066458
Link to climate experiment when?
>>
>>16066664
by just taking an IR spectrometer and filling the chamber with CO2 and connecting a thermometer you can understand a lot.
Plus the isotope ratios of C12 / C13 tell you where the CO2 is coming from.
watch the fucking video I don't have to explain it 3000 times to every retard.
>>
>>16062576
>let me tell you why having no virgin forest actually makes us sophisticated
Why does anyone even pretend to take europeans seriously?
>>
>>16066728
>popsoi tuber
filtered. I assume you have no evidence and will be quoting wikipedia in short order.
>>
>>16066728
>by just taking an IR spectrometer and filling the chamber with CO2 and connecting a thermometer you can understand a lot.
Reminds me of that time during covid where a family member tried to tell me that mask effectiveness is proven by camera footage showing less spit droplets in the air while talking.
>>
>>16062959
It's only logical that this is the fastest way to a greener tomorrow
>>
>>16062100
malicious post
it's a shame, but we're still too primitive to really fuck with nature, though we can get rid of certain species.
it's a self-regulating system that fills gaps, while humans engineer systems to fill specific purposes. the closest man-made thing to nature might be an economy, or something like that.
look at the way plants grow in cracked pavement, how some ants use concrete as shelter, etc. all of this shit immediately starts being co-opted by nature as soon as it stops being maintained. we couldn't wipe out life if we tried.
you can find beauty in the man-made shit too. no matter how hard the designers try to turn everything into a black plastic cube, it's just not feasible to do that and make the thing fulfill its purpose at the same time.
>>
>>16062966
he meant Europe, not some far east badlands
>>
>>16066785
you're a retard
end of discussion
>>
>>16066890
>end of discussion
Do you generally call people laughing at you a discussion?
>>
>>16063380
Coal is made of carbon that's kept outside the carbon cycle. When we burn it we introduce carbon from outside the carbon cycle to inside the carbon cycle. What the fuck are you doing posting this braindead shit in a science board?
>>
>>16062100
sure, cut down a mature stand of forest and replace it with plastic goyslop, thats got to be a great bonus for the environment.
thanks, environmentalists! your concern for nature is overwhelming and admirable
>>
>>16065680
>. Coal was effectively removed from the carbon cycle.
That's a BAD thing. Why do you death cultists think it's a good thing to lock away carbon? We are carbon-based life. It is the backbone of the entire planet's ecology.
>>
>>16067028
>Coal is made of carbon that's kept outside the carbon cycle
But it was part of the carbon cycle, in the past. It's just been taking a break.7
Release as much carbon as possible. Free the carbon. Too much carbon has been trapped as coal for too long. Burn it all. Release it back into the air. Let it be part of the great circle of life once more.
>>
>>16067028
>Coal is made of carbon that's kept outside the carbon cycle
The carbon in coal was a part of the carbon cycle. So it being released would be neutral by your own fucking logic.

Buddy, trees trap carbon. Literally all you're bitching about is that the duration isn't long enough. Which yeah, no shit, but nothing says you have to only plant trees once or you can't do shit with carbon trapped in trees to delay its release. The more trees there are, the less free carbon there is. That's just the way shit is.

You want to make more intelligent arguments, point out that trees are by no means the most efficient even organic way to trap carbon, that a lot of tree planting projects are scams, or using shit trees, or putting trees where they don't belong, or that we need to do a ton of other shit to reduce and offset carbon releases.
>>
>>16067918
>The carbon in coal was a part of the carbon cycle.
>coal was a part of the carbon cycle.
>was a part
>was
>WAS
>>
>>16067918
even when a tree gets cut down, its root system, which is half it's mass, remains in the ground.
>>
File: 1649723904334.gif (2.11 MB, 200x150)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>16062779
>clean energy
>>
>>16070020
lol fuck trees, lets replace them with plastic
>>
>>16070020
there's like... NO PEOPLE TO CONNECT TO. HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT DEDICATING MY LIFE TO SOCIALIZING?!?!? EXCEPT WITH PEOPLE WHO I DISAGREE WITH, WHICH ISNT MANY. IM LIKE SO UNIQUE AND A REBEL
>>
File: soyence grad.jpg (96 KB, 1080x1028)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>16070020
>>
>>16062100
Yes, destroying old growth forest is good for the environment
>>
>>16073470
It's not an old growth forest. Germany doesn't have any old growth forests.
>>
>>16075392
Its an old growth forest
>>
>>16062100
>Reinhardswald
Not even ancient lol. Chuds caught lying again. Also, I found no source whatsoever for 120,000 trees. They want to build 100 turbines, as if you have to cut 1,200 trees per turbine. Fuck environmentalists blocking progress.
>>
>>16078226
wind turbines are not progress

the best ways to curb emissions are by crushing the global marketplace, localizing production to minimize transport and of course eliminating planned obsolescence by having strict product standards instead of creating everything to be disposable.

the rich people(jews) that run the world don't want that though, instead they want to destroy nature and produce demoralizing ugliness because they know having beautiful things motivates people to a higher purpose
>>
IIRC There was a massive dip in pollution and CO2 during the covid lockdowns. To the point there were memes about nature healing and wild animals returning. So maybe we should bring back some of that?
>enforce WFH-only policy for all jobs applicable
>all schooling done online at home (except important tests)
>close down places like movie theaters, golf courses, sports stadiums etc.
>incentivise delivering food directly to people's door (hell, make a government organization akin to the postal service)
>make it harder to eat-in at restaurants

[edit] Thanks all you guys for your kind comments! Thanks for reddit gold!
>>
File: remote_worker.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1367)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>16066211
>too many people
>>16070020
>urban people don't like nature
>>16073004
>no workable survival plan
What if you could phase out the cities altogether? Very few people really need to go to an office every day if you live in a country with high speed broadband. Automation can drastically reduce the number of people needed in factories and warehouses.
Urbanites already have fewer children, but they could probably be talked into having even fewer with the right combination of antinatalist ideology and financial incentives. As the cities and larger towns shrink they could be rewilded and replaced by better network infrastructure.
>>
>>16078215
No it isn't. It's been logged and mined for centuries. Germany ruined all of their old growth forests.
>>
>>16078256
>free energy from wind is not progress
>electricity that doesn't depend on other countries isn't progress
Ok retard.
>>
>>16078828
It's not free energy when the turbine blades take more energy to make than they produce during their short lifespan, after which they're put in landfill so they can leech chemicals into the water table.
>>
>>16078837
>Things that never happened
>>
>>16078837
Right, they waste money building those things just to piss you off.
>>
>>16066357
You'd have to take India with them or we'll just be right back where we started, just with more poo.
>>
>>16080020
No it isn't. It's been logged and mined for centuries. Germany ruined all of their old growth forests.
>>
>>16080960
>I'm too stupid to know how to operate a search engine
We know.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/335756334_Status_and_development_of_old-growth_elements_and_biodiversity_during_secondary_succession_of_unmanaged_temperate_forests

As you can very clearly see, centuries of logging and mining have left Germany without any old growth forests.
>>
>>16082066
Cope and seethe
>>
>>16062102
She only cares about Palestine and gassing kikes now.
>>
>>16062779
What the fuck does one have to do with the other? Do nuclear plants require logging rainforests, you unhinged lunatic?
I am a genuine environmentalist, unlike you, and I approve of the OP.
>>
>>16082175
Keep telling yourself that whole you look the other way on improperly handled nuclear waste, the huge costs, and the very finite supply of fissle materials.
>>
>>16066353
>To them HUMANS are the problem, the less the better.
That's because they are
>>
>>16082175
>Do nuclear plants require logging rainforests, you unhinged lunatic?
Building anything requires clearing land to put it on, you dopey cunt
I don't see you making daily threads about the deforestation of the Amazon
>>
>>16082175
>Do nuclear plants require logging rainforests, you unhinged lunatic?
No one tell him where uranium comes from
>>
is polution of country perfectly coupled to the number of its population? say germany gets thanosd, will they immediately halve their carbon footprint? ignore any adjusting time, when it settles.
what if 90% population gets wiped, will they only have 10% carbon footprint of what they have now?
what I'm asking is how much of it happens anyway for all kinds of reasons which doesn't depend that much on how many peoples there are. because when few % have resources of almost everyone else shit might not be so evenly distributed. taking the total carbon emitted by a country and dividing by population is kinda shoving way way more than your average human might add to the mix, just by being born and living in said society
>>
>>16082277
Land doesn't pollute. Let's say you divide Germany in two parts of equal population and land use and murder everyone in the eastern half. No fossil fuel will be burnt in the east anymore. Now, let's look at the western half. The pollution will be exactly half of the former total pollution. Pollution is proportional to population, but it varies per capita around the world. If you add 100 Americans, they will cause the pollution of 100 Americans, but if you add 100 Chinese, the additional pollution will only be half.
>>
>>16082311
>volcanos
>>16082277
pollution is always defined to be human caused simply because no one can stop a volcano from erupting
but even a deer dying and it letting out its final fart is technically pollution
the toxic airborne waste from a rotting corpse is also pollution
but they'll never classify it as such because why would you do that
what would anyone do against it
stop deer from dying? from farting?
Pollution is by definition always human caused pollution. But if you talk about all forms of pollution then pollution is any sort of waste material that makes water and air quality worse. And in that case every species and a lot of land features pollute in some way or another.
Certain bacteria can completely poison a certain water supply with toxins
a dead deer in a water source can cause hundreds of sick animals
We don't define it as such because it's just deer killing deer.
>>
>>16082311
that is falsely implying if germany still had access to wiped part they wouldn't use it for making stuff and thus polluting. it's like you are trying to hide the real issue.
again, let's keep germany as large as it is, for the sake of this example, and suppose exactly 1/2 of it population vanishes in an alternate universe or whatever. does germany pollute 1/2 of what it did before half the population vanished?
>>
>>16082456
If half the workers vanish, half of the factories will have to close. Only half of the homes need heating, so only half of the oil is burnt to heat houses. Half of the electricity is saved, so half of the coal power plants can shut down.
>>
>>16082451
I'm trying to discuss the scenario in which much would change if even 70% of population would wipe, because most of what happens isn't directly tied to the population, say group of people in power want to gather more resources, they exploit the land with or without half the population, almost the same, thus having a carbon load on the planet due to their greed for resources and planetary power. in this sense the country's citizens are falsely bearing the cost, as they don't get the benefits the people on top do, for that carbon that was emitted.
this is a fucking dupe, again, and plebs are paying for it. this is the fucking point I'm trying to make, it's quite obvious.
germany is just a random example, this is valid for any country.
>>
>>16082460
but it's not half of the workers who are vanishing. all of them will be replaced with workers from lesser "important" stuff, if need be. worst case pleb commodities get disolved and those workers are redirected towards manufacturing resources so a few at the top can enjoy the benefits of, in terms of carbon emitted.
so in this sense, it's still plebs footing the bill, just in different ways. say certain "luxuries" are being taken away from them, so people at the top still get most of what they got before.
what I'm saying is that when times get rough, they don't scale the same for everyone in the society, yet everyone pays the same carbon tax, as it were, "equally".
>>
>>16082462 me
>>16082469 me
and the overall point I'm making, which I think is pretty fucking important, is that plebs footing some bills won't change anything really, because the issue is not at pleb level, really.
the issue hides itself as much as possible, every system defends itself and won't give anything up as much as they can get away with it, and pleb comforts mean nothing to them.
not seeing this will have the shit effect of plebs loosing a bunch of stuff while nothing really change in the overall grand scheme of things, meaning it's not a real solution and we all still wipe from climate fuckup. I guess it's pretty important to notice and address. if you really really want to stop climate fuckup. if not, bicker about much public transport and water use for plebs and you'll wipe.
>>
>>16082242
So why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>16082518
yes that's quite literally what's going to happen
The three class system of upper class, middle class, and lower class is slowly dying and changing into a two class system of elites and plebs by making life's luxuries so expensive that the middle class will be priced out and stop existing.
Your English is shit though.
>>
File: simpsons-clown-college.gif (1.35 MB, 220x165)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>16062100
>Destroy the forest to prevent plant food (CO2) from being released into the atmosphere.

BTW how is the impact of lithium ion batteries working out for nature?

*Clown music starts blasting non stop*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48xEndlDds
>>
>>16082696
>Your English is shit though.
thanks, I'm kinda insecure about it.
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 275x183)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>16062680
>They literally complained about building solar plants in the desert because it would 'harm' the desert ecology.
THIS IS LITERALLY A FACT.

Because it literally will. I tried to tell ecos that whatever you do there will be winners and losers and something will pay the price regardless if you want to include that thing in their calculations.

>Wow lets build solar panels in the desert ! Free energy ^.^
OK however this will fuck up the desert animals.
> Angry look of disbelief.
>Wow lets build solar panels in the desert ! Free energy ^.^

Years later
>WA WA WA solar panels are hurting desert animals. WA WA WA

Everything has a price. Fuck the desert animals.and fuck the penguins if they get extinct nothing of value was lost.

> building solar plants in the desert because it would 'harm' the desert ecology.
And building dams upsets the fish.
What else is new. It is named growing up. If they do not like it they can kill themselves.
>>
File: file.jpg (400 KB, 1280x720)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>16062779
>install clean energy!
Yes to save the planet from more free plant food in the air.

How are the toxic metals from your lithium ion recycling plant looking in the water supply?
>>
File: file.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>16062846
Look a environmentalist has a meltdown!

Look and laugh everyone!

>old growth forests can't just be replanted.
Man if only we banned paper shopping bags to not have this demand for paper...
Na lets ban plastics because retarded animals or something and cut down the forests for the marine animal meme!

This is a comedy show everyone. Your ideology is a self contradictory and impossible mess and the only solution to your problems is to literally kill yourself you environmentalist!

Want to save the planet? Kill yourself!
>>
you cannot want to capture carbon while you have fucking mines taking it out and selling it. that is such a retarded fucking concept. just because mining company can take it out of the ground for cheaper than you can capture and bury it means you have to pay them for not fucking doing it. it's a fucking scam. it's cheaper to buy coal and bury it than capture and bury it. this whole shit is fucking insane we're living in schizo clown world
>>
File: file.png (303 KB, 600x382)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>16065432
Another anon here.
NOT IF YOU LOCK THE TREE IN CLAY SO THAT IT NEVER ROTS AND TURNS INTO COAL DEPOSITS!

SAVE THE PLANET PLANT MORE TREES CUT DOWN TREES, MAKE COAL!
>>
File: file.jpg (139 KB, 954x683)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>16065027
Based. lets bring back the CO2 levels back to the Jurassic period!

Make earth great with carbon again!
>>
>>16082808
>MAKE COAL!
why, it's cheaper to just buy it.
>>
File: images (1)8.png (103 KB, 300x168)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>16065052
>>16065043
>You're the retard. A warmer world is a more productive world. A warmer world is a safer world.
HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

This is why global warming is a obvious lie of the elites.

>Noo we must stop the increase of CO2
>because because....
>Because there will be no winters!
Translation there will be summer and more productivity form plants and agriculture.
>Muh penguins!
Penguins are useless and deserve extermination.
>Muh white polar bears
Redundant and useless since brown bears already exist. Nothing of value was lost.

A warmer planet = less deaths and more food production. Because no winters and more CO2 for plants.

>>I'm so conceited and narcissistic that I won't even entertain the possibility of there being benefits to higher CO2
He is only a programmed environmentalist. He was programmed by the standard propaganda he repeats it!
>>
File: file.gif (785 KB, 200x139)
785 KB
785 KB GIF
>>16066431
>>16066395
>>16066378
>The sea levels are rising
They are literally not.

And this is a fact.

>Noo big gov/corporation says
So that is a lie.
>Nooo my magic machine that gov/big corporation has says
Why should I trust this and not assume it is a lie?

>YOU CAN NOT INSPECT THE MAGIC MACHINE!
Jesus imagine being this stupid.

The sea levels are not rising as everyone can see. Look like science is debunked by reality once again!
>>
>>16082817
don't think right now the situation is really bad, the problem is with what is to come. like projected energy use. that is not optional. it's not something "we humans" decide on. it's required by default. AI/AGI and weapons and all that power play bullshit.
>>
File: file.jpg (255 KB, 1079x1360)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>16078842
>>>NOOOO my environmentalist propaganda indoctrinated me into....

It is amazing once you point out all these retards think are real come from the TV and social indoctrination they get.
>>
File: file.png (233 KB, 851x625)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>16081251
>.NET Website SAYS
>>
>>16066357
westernized chinkcel memeing about nuking chinkland to look cool and edgy and receive approval from le based 4chinners frens.

Many such cases.
>>
>>16082822
So I use my mouth (at the lip) by progressing weakly, or 'thinking progressively towards it. And then I focus on the fiscal nature of my room and perform right and left brains.
>>
>>16082950
Or the open mouf.
>>
>>16082952
First thing I'll do is fart on your head, and then say'wait I gotta another one coming' and then again by forcing your head into my ass. Because you were rude.

How rude of you to trap me in this position and make we watch your insolence.
>>
>>16082784
it's OK
lots of lower class English first language speakers can't even properly speak their own language so you're not doing that bad
wiping just isn't the right word to describe what you're trying to say
>>
>>16078539
>pic
kek, stupid fuck out in the middle of the woods and yet he still has a microwave generator irradiating his body by choice. Can't wait till they're fuckin' gone.
>>
>>16082822
Mandela Effect. The line was always pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, not "that man".
>>
File: condor0008.pdf (406 KB, PDF)
406 KB
406 KB PDF
>>16062100
Yes, the only people opposing this are the same NIMBY's who harp on about the wind turbines killing birds, ignoring the fact that their own neighbourhoods kill more birds than a turbine ever would.
>>16066735
Civilization has been widespread in Europe for ~2500yrs, it's not our fault your chud ancestors left for a savage land.
>>
why do people who call themselves "environmentalists" seem to love destroying nature?
>>
>>16062238
oh well if a "nazi" planted all those trees then they must be bad nazi trees and the whole area should be paved over
right, kike?
>>
>>16065061
>BRO, LET'S FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING... BY HEATING TONS OF WATER!
>>
File: uvQVx.jpg (351 KB, 1048x1377)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
is this good for the environment?
>>
>>16062230
Most of West europe has been terraformed over the ages to create what we have now.
There are no natural forests anymore here
>>
>>16085432
wrong
>>
>>16062100
>>
>>16085395
so-so
>>
>>16062100
No, but it's good for the wind turbine lobby.
>>
>>16086126
prove the statement that there are virgin forests in western Europe.
>>
File: wood.jpg (65 KB, 815x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>lets remove all the tree and put up bird choppers instead
>this will be good for the environment
>t. scientists funded by the bird chopper industry
>>
>>16087112
doing your own research is dangerous anon. trust the scientist
>>
>>16086177
prove there isn't
>>
>>16086177
Sherwood Forest is the remnants of an ancient royal forest in Nottinghamshire, England, having a historic association with the legend of Robin Hood. The area has been wooded since the end of the Last Glacial Period as attested by pollen sampling cores.
>>
>>16089118
They're cutting that down for a wind farm, Robin Hood was a sexist white male colonizer
>>
>>16090018
Robin Hood would've been against gun control if he was around now
>>
>>16066353
>the less the better.
I am not an environmentalist, but yes, it would be better.
>>
>>16083778
its clear you are retarded and dont understand anything about foresting, why are you even commenting?
>>
>>16089118
That's not proof, that's just a repetition of that claim.
>>
>>16062100
>120,000 trees
Where does this number come from?
>>
>>16093785
Some bluecheck's imagination
>>
>>16095076
That's not proof, that's just a repetition of that claim.
>>
File: 4Chan_Science.jpg (52 KB, 750x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>16093160
>backstory on that webm plz

Found on 4chan
>>
Be nice to the Germans, they shut down all their nuclear power.
What again was the replacement?
>>
>>16096833
>What again was the replacement?
Alex, Things that Blackrock is heavily invested in?
>>
>>16062100
In terms of it's ability to support humans? Probably. It depends why you care about the environment.

>>16082780
What do you suggest we do then?
>>
>>16082780
>Destroy the forest to prevent plant food (CO2) from being released into the atmosphere.
those forests would consume the plant food if they weren't destroyed
>>
>>16098736
imagine the carbon footprint of constructing the goyslop thats going to replace those trees
>>
>>16100548
Nonsense.
>>
>>16062100
Love when people using fake numbers to prove something.
>>
File: soysanpaku.jpg (45 KB, 532x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>16101228
>Nonsense.
it's already happening, do you think they will recycle these bird killing engine to buy your next nintendo switch?
>>
>>16101228
The blades for offshore wind farms don't even last 10 years.
>>
>>16066199
But it's being posted everywhere anyway.
>>
>>16103042
>YouTube
Do you understand how evidence works? Show me the data, retard.
>>
>>16101511
>>16102490
>>16102496
>No evidence
>Moving goalposts
>>
>>16062100
The planet is cooling and that goes against their scam, that is why they are destroying those forests.
>>
>>16085395
Greta want to import those people to Sweden so Sweden can be more like India
>>
>>16062100
idk but this thread isn't, i bet it isn't good for the board or for science either
>>
>>16062100
if you oppose nuclear+hydrogen supremacy you will be shot and fed to wildlife
>>
File: green.png (184 KB, 673x366)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>16105117
>hydrogen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ianpalmer/2023/06/08/heres-how-oil-and-gas-companies-are-jumping-on-hydrogen-but-is-it-over-rated/
>>
>>16104458
>this thread triggers me
b-b-baaawwwwwww
>>
>>16105307
it's a waste of human time and energy that could be spent increasing quality of life.
OP is showing atrocity without proposing any solution or question, they're being a newscaster except they don't even get money/power for it.
>>
>>16105117
Yes, using nuclear reactors to generate hydrogen is the way forward.
>>
>>16062100
It’s very weird. Trying to find a source on that story, all I can find is a less than reputable right wing outlet pushing that exact story. In it, they quote a few people by name, but when I research them, they are quoted on more reputable pages with almost opposing things.
To sum up: The article is bullshit, that shit never happened, right-wingers are making shit up again, because their stupid ideology requires a lot of fantasy to even begin to be viable.
>>
File: 1571488694201352.jpg (162 KB, 846x1074)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>16106302
>its a big conspiracy!!!!
>the vast right wing media is part of an evil scheme to protect old growth forests!!!!
>>
>>16106702
>the vast right wing media is part of an evil scheme to protect old growth forests!!!!
those bastards!
>>
>>16082832
The person behind this post still hasn't deleted their account and is either an extremely dedicated troll or a bona fide nutcase.
Both options are crazy.
>>
>>16106702
>>16107370
The right has never once protected an old growth forest and the forest in the OP is not an old growth forest. It must physically hurt to be as stupid as you.
>>
>>16107807
Teddy Roosevelt founded the national park system. Meanwhile the west coast states all continue to log what little remains of their old growth forests outside of the national parks
>>
>>16108836
The national park system doesn't protect old growth forests. Go be a retard somewhere else.
>>
>>16108836
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-era-change-allowing-the-logging-of-old-growth-forests-violates-laws-judge-says
>>
File: 0wL.jpg (120 KB, 1125x1117)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>16109289
>pbs
thats a political propaganda outlet, not a valid source of information
>>
File: 5r9an7.png (450 KB, 713x721)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>
>>16085395
>plastic glaciers
such progress, thanks soiyence
>>
>>16109966
everything*(fake+gay)
>>
>>16109675
Take your meds.
>>
File: 5cientist.png (779 KB, 1488x420)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>16111111
>>
>>16111588
that's clearly a sextet
>>
>>16111111
>>16111588
checked, fuck globogreen bullshit, village-sized water wheels made of wood are what we need.
>>
>>16062780
The US actually has a very robust environmental protection system, one of the few things I'm proud of
>>
File: trends22.jpg (57 KB, 900x675)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>16112100
So environment. Much protected.
>>
>>16112103
>1920
Come on now.
>>
>>16062100
If they want to save the planet maybe look at the two nations with the most people. A fucking wind turbine isn't going to save shit when you import millions each year.
>>
>>16112146
Sure, guy. I bet we regrew all those old growth forests in 100 years. I'm sure we reseeded them all between 1920 and 1924 and then we didn't log them and now they're all just maturing into old growth forests. Oh, wait. Nope. We kept logging them.
>>
>>16106702
All I said is that the story does not cite is sources and cannot be corroborated anywhere, and can only be found on some niche, untrustworthy, right-wing news outlet.
Or in short: It is made up to rope in morons such as yourself.
>>
>>16062100
stop being antisemitic
>>
>EU bans plastic straws
>replace the little green plastic straw with one of paper
>wrap the paper straw in plastic
>stick straw to cup with gob of glue/sticky plastic
>cup is made of plastic
>lid is made of plastic
>foil/seal is aluminium/plastic

idk I cant but find this absolutely hilarious
>>
>>16062100
It's fascinating that Germany have both the smartest and the dumbest retards. Their whole country and ethnicity is a meme.
>>
>"""environmentalists""" who want to destroy the environment so the they can make money
Munchausen by proxy for profit
>>
>>16062100
Climate approvers are destroying the earth
>>
>>16113154
Plastic needs to be banned from all food products
>>
>>16112644
>Trees live forever
>>
>>16114539
Big tree theory.

We're secretly life force to a big tree in an upper dimension that if touched would instantly kill you to protect everyone from possible danger.
>>
>>16114539
Are you really so stupid that you don't understand that a forest has dead and living trees of all ages in it? Forests don't die and need to be replanted. They aren't like your tomatoes.
>>
>>16062100
its the same as burning all the trees all over the planet they want to destroy the natural balance and blame its on random shit other than the obvious then when all the global wapu shit blows over and theres no forest they can build some shitty housing or mall there instead no inawoods for humans to escape to anymore
>>
>>16114617
my tomato garden reseeds itself every year because I don't collect every last fruit, the ones that land on the ground stay there
>>
>>16082946
retarded thirdie offended that we won't treat him as human because he isn't one

many such cases.
>>
>>16087112
kek saved
>>
>>16107807
puszcza bialowiejska
>>
>>16117347
That's not an old growth forest.
>>
>>16114422
>Plastic needs to be banned from all food products

Complete moron... has ZERO idea of the cost or even if possible, but say "it is good for the environment' and this moron will give up ANYTHING without question.
100% positive you feel PEOPLE are 'bad' and we need to get rid of a lot of them, because 'environment good, people bad'
>>
>>16117612
ideology is weird like that
>>
File: file.jpg (61 KB, 572x434)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>16062100
Related:
>>16118274

No one takes environmentalists seriously these days.
>>
>>16113154
>idk I cant but find this absolutely hilarious

Yes it is.
For all your paper clown needs: >>16118274
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 256x256)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>16096913
>What do you suggest we do then?
Solution to what?

A) Get lots of harmless plant food (CO2) in the atmosphere and do not pollute the water with lithium ion shit

B) Pollute the water with lithium ion shit to prevent harmless CO2 plant food form being in the atmosphere.

On what level of delusional are you?
Ban all electric cars.
>>
>>16062966
Wanna bet this is a pole who thinks they are not part of eastern mordor?
>>
>>16078828
>>free energy from wind is not progress
its not free tho and very in efficient
>>
>>16078881
its subsidized, they piss of taxpayers money so they can line their own pockets and their friends
its a scam
>>
>>16066353
In a perfect world the Germans deposed Hitler, but retained the sensible bits of National Socialism, went on to win WW2, became the only country to have nukes, made it illegal to cross any border unless on tourism, business or diplomatic missions, insisted on all countries having zero population growth by 1950, and nuked anyone who did not comply. We would be exploring the Alpha Centauri system by now while enjoying lush native forests all over Earth.
500 animal species would still be alive and vast tracts of land would still be native wilderness. We wouldn't have microplastics or atmospheric pollution ( apart from a little radioactive dust left over from getting India to see sense ), and the Kreigsmarine would patrol the seas ready to sink any Chinese fishing trawler found in international or foreign waters.

You know I am right.
>>
>>16122056
>convective currents and convection
>in space
You shouldn't have dropped out in middle school.
>>
>>16082817
You can't be this stupid, climate change is going to lower crop yields, you ignorant idiot.
>>
>>16123248
Lol, fucking how?
>>
>>16122051
This, unironically
>>
>>16062576
In Lithuania we have 2 reservats with forests that have never been touched by humans. Only scientists are allowed to ebter those woods... oh yea, it' a north-eastern shothole. You are right.
>>
>>16123251
you are talking to cultists. their reasoning has no basis in reality and is made up on the fly to fit the narrative.
>>
>>16062100
Love how the right wingers turn into tree hugging, bird loving hippies every time a wind mill gets proposed.
>>
>>16126915
Textbook projection
>>
>>16125678

Bad faith post. If you mow down a forest to do strip mining or even a parking lot, you actually get something useful out of it. There is actual utility in this sort of exploitation. There is an upside, even if you don't happen to like it. With a wind project, you get a marginal power and an eyesore that everyone hates. The difference is that the latter is lose-lose.
>>
>>16129360
>>16129373
>>16129377
Meds
>>
>>16112146
Old growth takes 500 years to grow back. That's the definition of old growth.
>>
>>16062100
Total German death.
>>
>>16130039
Well my point is that it definitely more than 100 years. It definitely doesn't just mean that trees are starting to die of old age, it requires for there to be trees at every developmental stage.
>>
>>16130039
Reinhardswald is not an old growth forest. It's been constantly disturbed throughout European history and those disturbances have never stopped.
>>
File: 1706589061686311.png (55 KB, 681x333)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>16062100
>120,000 trees
Deboonked.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article236655625/Hessen-Umstrittener-Windpark-mit-18-Windraedern-im-Reinhardswald-genehmigt.html
>>
>>16062846
>the Amazon and old growth forests can't just be replanted
care to expand on this? i'm not sure about replanting but can't you harvest some wood without leaving behind a barren wasteland? and also don't replant so as to not start a monoculture, just let the jungle grow back
>>
>>16130351
You're thinking of a tree farm, not a forest. Constant disturbance prevents the forest from maturing and severely limits the biodiversity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old-growth_forest
>>
File: Capture.png (2 KB, 45x67)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>16132259
4th panel
>>
File: ð’€­.jpg (227 KB, 1024x682)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>16062100
They are mocking us.
And nobody fights back, nobody even burns their machines.
They implement the curse of the desert, because their madbooks command them to burn the groves down. And the local politicians doesn't see further that they're being paid.
Do they feel like if everything turns into shit, their motherlands will not be considered shitholes anymore? It's easier to destroy your paradise than to turn their hell into Eden.
>>
>>16132475
Off your meds again huh?
>>
Chopping down trees is good. Makes jobs and timber, gets rid of annoying birds who shit everywhere and carry disease, gets rid of all those dead leaves clogging up drains and gutters.
>>
>>16132527
Bait.
>>
>>16133518
The exact opposite is true. It means that you have no idea what you're talking about and you need to learn about the subject before you can meaningfully contribute to the conversation. I take it people link you to wikipedia often?
>>
>>16062100
These are the same people who complain constantly about deforestation
>>
>>16135236
Euros always complain about deforestation in locations outside of Europe.
>oy vey the Amazon is getting cut down you can't do that!!!
meanwhile they cut down all of their own forests
>>
Let's destroy a habitat with infrasound pollution and flight hazards for large birds. That's how we save the environment from carbon, which is EVIL.

Leftists are so retarded this is what they believe.
>>
>>16138845
You have no idea what an old growth forest is, do you? Protip: a single fucking tree is not an old growth forest. You literally can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>16062100
>is this good for the environment?
before you ask that question, ask these first:
Is that claim true? SAUCE
>>
File: clucking chicken.png (41 KB, 594x690)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>16138852
>its true because i used the f word
sup reddit, get control of your emotions
>>
>>16139722
Okay, retard. Why don't you explain you idea of what an old growth forest is and how you can identify an old growth forest by looking at a single tree?

You can't because you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>16117612
>100% positive you feel PEOPLE are 'bad' and we need to get rid of a lot of them, because 'environment good, people bad'
how is having 8 triquadropenisillion people good
no one is saying to murder people but if the world population was a quarter or an eighth of what it is today then the difference in quality of life for nearly everyone would be monumental

imagine 1/8th of people in each city, more land and other resources to go around for everyone, no need for people to be stacked in rectangular pod buildings etc.
everyone that wants to can have 2 children without the population budging and realistically you'd have some people having fewer (by their own volition) and then others who want to having more
what is the advantage to having so many people on the planet at once, with most of them living in absolutely horrible conditions? is it "le death cult" not to want the population to keep growing and growing until we're all stacked on top of each other in megacities of nothing but tiny pods?
>>
>>16141013
so why don't you kill yourself?
>>
CO2 is plant food
>>
>>16140079
Do you really think god is building entire cities, and putting Christian symbolism and 666 on everything? That would be too obvious. Imagine if you could just drive in a direction until you saw 666, and here you would find evidence that god made it. It's too easy, it almost doesn't seem worth pointing out. Because the way god made that was by controlling human hands. It's a complicated situation. I'm not sure if you can ever become aware of it, but I thought I would tell you.
>>
File: 2UndhKhAebRP.jpg (109 KB, 768x795)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>self-proclaimed environmentalists destroying the environment
why is this so common?
why is ruining nature the environmentalists' favorite activity?
>>
>>16141275
Meds.
>>
>>16141587
>He thinks Burning Man is a gathering of environmentalists
>>
>>16085395
look at all that free diesel
>>
>>16141587
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another
>>
>>16116529
I get all sorts of volunteer tomatoes too, but I kill them all, I only use seeds from the previous season's best plants
>>
>>16141587
>why is ruining nature the environmentalists' favorite activity?
justifies their existence
>>
>destroying an old growth forest to put up windmills that won't last 20 years
>>
>>16146480
That's not an old growth forest.
>>
>>16146694
It is an old growth forest, its been there since before the dawn of recorded history
>>
>>16147625
And it's been disturbed throughout all of human history. It is not an old growth forest.
>>
>>16132475
"edit" is embarassing

"people" are not human, they are bots enacting the will of the jew and their demon lords
>>
>>16147740
It is an old growth forest, its been there since before the dawn of recorded history
>>
>>16149086
That's not what "old growth forest" means. Learn about a subject before making stupid assertions.
>>
>>16114411
>lets destroy this old growth forest and replace it with plastic windmills so i can get rich
>oh wait forget that last bit, i said the quiet part out loud
>lets destroy this old growth forest and replace it with plastic windmills - uuuhhhhh - for the environment or something
>>
>>16150515
It's not an old growth forest.
>>
>>16150716
Yes it is
>>
>>16151241
No it isn't. It's been disturbed throughout history and continues to be disturbed today. Look it up.
>>
File: 10027-cover-casper-opener.jpg (618 KB, 1400x1050)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>16151282
Its an old growth forest and people who falsely claiming that they're concerned about the environment are destroying it so that they can make big profits by replacing the old growth forest with plastic windmills that won't last 20 years before they become landfill fodder.
While the windmills are functioning they will slaughter thousand and thousands of the innocent birds which used to enjoy their natural habitat in the old growth forest, but the ""environmentalists""" don't care about that, they just want to make money selling fake """"green""""" energy
>>
>>16152797
It's not an old growth forest. You should look up what an old growth forest is and you should know that putting carbon fiber and resin in a landfill isn't bad for the environment.
>>
>>16153151
>polluting the water table with toxic plastics isn't bad for the environment
>>
>>16153943
Landfills are lined, moron. There is no "toxic plastic" polluting the water table.
>>
>>16062100
Those trees look familiar.
>Fezzik, jog his memory.
>>
>>16141266
fantastic rebuttal.

you really refuted, inexorably and completely, the central thesis held by the other anon.
>>
>>16062100
Are those really beeches? Those are massive, I've never seen a beech forest like that before
>>
File: 2hnVP1UBrTT9.png (285 KB, 491x575)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>
>>16062100
it's probably so the 5g signals can proliferate
>>
>>16152797
These are not environmentalists, these are green niggers. These are the fucks who keep buying overpriced shit in cities and keep consooming like any other fucking retard does. These are the people whining about carbon emissions instead of energy reduction, population reduction. These are scum, these are common animals seeking pleasure.
>>
>>16155793
>population reduction
If you think thats such a good idea, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>16155845
Population reduction is achieved through lower birth rates, not genocide.
>>
>>16156359
>>16155793
>>16155724
>>16155229
>>16154132
Wow, is this astroturf organic?
>>
>>16156385
>could it be there are people with valid but opposing viewpoints to mine?
>no, it's an organized disinformation campaign!
>>
>>16156402
>valid
Lol ok, astroturf
>>
>>16156406
I remember being fresh out of high school and thinking I had the whole world figured out. You'll get past that phase eventually, hopefully sooner than I did.
>>
>>16082175
I'm all for nuclear, but genuine environmentalists want to reverse the industrial revolution.
>>16082213
Still less damaging than fucking logging to put in wind turbines and solar panels.
>>16082245
Fuck deforestation, but nuke requires significantly less footprint.
>>16082269
>uranium mining
No one tell him the amount of oil used in wind turbines. No one tell him the inability to recycle the blades. No one tell him how fiberglass is made. No one tell him how solar panels are made. Fuck you anti-nuke faggots
>>16096833
Funny how soon as Germany cut off nuke, the war in Ukraine kicked off and natural gas skyrocketed.
>>16105135
Hydrogen's problem is storage. I doubt we will see it take off.
>>16082946
Cope. He's right. Glassing China and India would do the environment a huge favor.
>>
>>16156411
Seethe
>>
>>16156432
It's so lush I can hardly tell it's not real!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.