[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8yb9g3.png (586 KB, 1747x921)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
Has anyone here read "The Falsification of Science: Our Distorted Reality" by John Hamer?
>>
>>16110319
He seems to mostly write books about conspiracy theories. That alone shouldn't really discount his work, but if you look at his retweets on twitter and some reviews of his books they seem fairly wild with jumping to conclusions etc. Just sayin'
>>
>>16110670
>He seems to mostly write books about conspiracy theories.
Nobody would buy his books if he only wrote about things that were above board and completely true.
>>
>>16110319
My physics advisor recommended that to me when I was a grad student.
>>
>>16110319
Yeah, thats worth reading. Being able to know whats fake and what to ignore turns out to be at least as valuable if not more so than knowing whats real and needs to paid attention to. Its like learning via process of elimination.
>>
>>16111626
How was it?
>>
>>16113389
It was good, eye opening to know how much of the "science" claptrap I was forced to read for school was a bunch of lies.
>>
>>16110319
>implying a "westernized" society is a bad thing
>implying there is more to reality than materialism
lol what a fucking schizo
>>
>>16112670
>Yeah, thats worth reading
Considering the author spends a chunk of the foreword talking about "satanic music" no, no it isn't. It's words of seethe written by a boomer who is upset that kids these days watch violent cartoons and don't listen to wholesome doo-wop music.
Anybody who uses terms such as "satanic" or "demonic" or other religious buzzwords can be safely disregarded as a crackpot lunatic.
>>
>>16114865
you're only upset about the seeing the true nature of your disgusting, evil habits put in print. you're ashamed of yourself and they way you choose to behave
>>
>>16117730
if media exposure doesn't effect people then why does every wigger and negro degenerate all dress and act alike? did they all go to a big wigger and negro degenerate and vote on a uniform or were they programmed to all be so similar via media exposure?
>>
>>16118410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aimBTjnnlU&t=13s
>>
File: PlanckTruth.jpg (77 KB, 850x400)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>16114859
were you going to make an argument or is this standard fare NPC rage? science isn't real. stop being gullible.
>>
>>16128026
You are born paradox. Not really there for me, but you are happier and have age capacity and more. Yes I am one of those
>>
>>16110319
its definitely worth a read if you're an uneducated ideology cuck
>>
This guy is antisemitic and belongs in jail with the other Nazis.
>>
>>16132630
>remain ignorant goy, that man is a Nazi he can't teach you anything because he's a Nazi!
Way to out yourself shekelcuckstein
>>
File: nuremburg lols@u.jpg (155 KB, 1000x667)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>16132630
>This guy is antisemitic and belongs in jail with the other Nazis.
>>
>>16134323
Von Braun taught NASA everything they know
>>
>>16110319
>A retard implicitly redefines the word falsify to mean something that it doesn't mean in science when talking about science.
The author's personal meaning of 'falsification' clearly holds some power over him and drives him to write books on the subject. There's no need for anyone to read them.
>>
>>16111092
>rich people would never lie to me! You're just a conspiracy theorist

I love NPCs like this. You keep me rich as fuck
>>
>>16138965
you're lying about being wealthy, you hate wealthy people out of envy, which means you aren't one of them, you already tipped that off with your greentext.
you should give up spinning tall tales, you're too low iq to be able to do it effectively.
>>
>>16137909
Thats kind of weird since Hamer is a famous Mormon
>>
>>16139875
Mormons are big in Freemasonry
>>
>>16110319
Nobody on /sci/ reads books

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.