[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bad news sneed oil bros, it turns out that sneed oils are extremely unhealthy and all the 'science' that blamed heart disease on animal fats was completely fake and was made up to fraudulently cast blame for the damage sneed oils do on animal fats
>>
>>16117978
Contrary to what your favorite carnivore says neither ghee, lard or tallow is effective for wok-hei, chili sauce, tonkatsu or tempura. Carnivores lose weight because no one enjoys butter-boiled steak and Mikhaila looks better thanks to plastic surgery and millionaire simps.
>>
>>16117978
God damn, why is this cesspool always right.
>>
>>16117978
its caused by viral damage
>>
Anybody that crops out the source is embarrassed by it
>>
You can pry my olive oil out of my cold dead hands
>>
>>16118068
olive oil is a fruit oil not a seed oil
>>
>>16118104
>hexane
Not the only extraction method of seed oils. Cold-pressing seed oils without chemicals is common too. Saladino likes to focus on le bad linoleic acid.
>>
>>16118015
They work just as well and taste way better you retard. They are what were originally used for these things and if you've had the real thing you wouldn't be saying this. Cheap vegetable oil blends is used because it is cheap and liquid at room temp.

Cook some eggs in butter instead of what you usually use, then report back.
>>
Fellow sneed oil sissies, we had a good run
>>
File: AHA Approved.jpg (753 KB, 3000x3000)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
Food companies also pay a licensing fee to have the AHA's "Heart Healthy" logo on their packaging. But surely the fees in no way impact AHA's decision on which products to grant Heart Healthy status.
>>
>>16118017
Of all the words in tongue or pen.. the saddest are these 4chan was right again.
>>
>>16118017
Because people correctthink too much without pondering if they are truththinking
>>
>>16122839
Seems to me it was reasonable to believe with the available evidence at the time.
>>
>>16118015
avocado oil is dipshit
>>
>>16117978
seed oils are saturated fats
>>
>>16118176
Don't care. I'll continue to use peanut oil I mill myself.
>>
>>16120050
>Cook some eggs in butter instead of what you usually use, then report back.
I know this was directed at him, and thus might not be meant to argue against my anecdotes, but I prefer olive oil to butter for eggs. Bacon fat preferred over both, of course.
>>
>>16120839
Seriously, this site broke me a decade ago. 4chan is still wrong at a 5 to 1 ratio, but the times 4chan was correct are mind blowing in scope and implications.
>>
Procter & Gamble is what chinese megaconglomerates wish they could be. they're the last of a line of unapologetically evil and manipulating plutarchs that used to rule the USA with an iron fist. Now all we have is just a bunch of poorly directed assets led by bored sheiks and nepobabies that make for a poor excuse of an economic empire. Amazon? Ali? Google? They're all amateurs. Ciquita alone used to destabilize the entire south american continent just to get a few millions of margin. All they do now is parading with rainbow flags pandering to troons.
>>
>>16118052
If you can't trust Evie Magazine, then who can you trust?
https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/american-heart-association-was-paid-procter-gamble-heart-disease-saturated-fat-seed-oils-sugar
>>
>>16126917
Central american countries only got ultra violent due to the drug market. When left truly alone they become peaceful agriculturalists. Theres no reason to have gangs if theres no customers for drugs.
Idem for Africa, all the wars are tied up to export business
>>
>>16126332
>Ciquita

Chiquita is the successor to the United Fruit Company. It was formerly controlled by American businessman Carl Lindner Jr.

Although Lindner was a devout Baptist,[5] he was considered as one of the largest non-Jewish donors to the organized Jewish community in the United States. In 1978, he was named the Man of the Year by the United Jewish Appeal, and was later named a recipient of the Tree of Life Award for the Jewish National Fund, and was recognized as the largest non-Jewish purchaser of Israel Bonds. Lindner, who said an early loan from Isaac Wolfson inspired him to never forget his gratitude to the Jewish people, donated to such causes in multiple occasions, including $1 million in a 1991 fundraiser and $5 million in 2004.[6]
>>
>>16122868
Right, and it seems that way to you because that is how it was presented by credible, PEER REVIEWED studies and all of the credible, sane, reasonable, polite, confident, attractive newscasters were saying the same thing and all the educated, reasonable, well-mannered, friendly people around you also believed it.
But it was yet, somehow, unbelievably, completely WRONG, in fact, the OPPOSITE of true!
Be careful, your soul is in grave danger of falling into the anti-intellectual practice of distrusting and independently verifying things!
>>
>>16126332
>>16126917
>>16128190
Both of you are wrong.
Guatemala was a genuine shitshow - that was back when it United Fruit, was the reason is rebranded to Chiquita. Many people should have been shot for some of the things they did in Guatemala under United Fruit. It was also nearly the sole focus of United Fruit at the time.
In general, the majority of banana republics had significant long-term benefits for the countries they were under, though.
It IS the brown peoples' fault they were more interested in dealing narcotics than having functioning governments. It IS their fault they are corrupt and defend criminals. It is NOT the US's fault or even the CIA's fault or even muh 1%'s fault that South America is a shithole. It IS United Fruit's fault that they assfucked Guatemala in a completely deranged and evil way.
>>
>>16128411
>It IS their fault they are corrupt and defend criminals.
No it isnt. Yoi cant expect these small states to just exist in a parallel universe without being influenced in every way by the US.
All human beings have the capacity to be evil or corrupt, given the right social context. These evil MS13 cholos would be peaceful farmers like their great-grandparents were it not for the US buying so many drugs.
Its not a personal decision. Once gangs start, they recruit and grow. Kids get sweeped up in a lifestyle that should have never been an option to even reject.
>>
>>16129005
No. It is their fault. Once the US no longer exists the rest of the world WILL have to learn to be decent human beings (after your 4 to 5 world wars without our EVIL influence restraining you)
>>
>>16129005
Damn, when you put it that way I guess the whole world is the white mans burden?
>>
>>16124180
Broken clock is right twice a day as they say. When enough autists shitpost random things, some of them will just be found to be true by pure chance.
>>
>>16118068
I hope you cold press your olives at home instead of falling for fake oil cartel selling you sunflower, or sometimes rapeseed oil with additives
>>
is the red meat and cancer connection BS too?
>>
>>16132131
I'd bet the only thing wrong with red meat are the hormones/etc. we give to cattle.
>>
>>16118176
this
olive oil is actually genuinely healthy
olive oil and butter are healthy
all the rest
except for possibly linseed oil because linseed are high in their natural oils
and coconut fat
all other oils are bad for you
linseed and coconut are less preferable than olive oil and butter
>>
>>16118015
>no one enjoys butter-boiled steak
what planet do you live on retard? you will never find a steak recipe that doesnt have butter in it. Most of the time it calls for both butter and olive oil
>>
there should be repercussions
>>
>>16134432
Lard is fine, I believe.
>>
>>16134432
Avocado oil is fine too and probably the best oil for cooking
>>
>>16135802
From what I understand it is usually fake and spoils easily. If you find some that is real you should store it in the fridge.
>>
>>16117978
>and all the 'science' that blamed heart disease on animal fats
kek. no way that was a thing
>>
>>16129833
>war and human sacrifice
they became the same thing after the invention of gunpowder
>>
>>16135445
lard is good, but it has a low smoke point. tallow doesn't burn as easily. i use lard in bakes good and reserve tallow for higher temperature cooking.
>>
>>16134519
What are you going to do you retarded vaxxed mutant ?
Ahrimanic filth.
>>
>>16136141
right? how the FUCK did they get away with this. wish more people had the balls for domestic terrorism. voting does nothing.
(contact us (fbi) if you want c4 for terrorism we will supply you free of charge)
>>
>>16138843
No conscience, just con science.
>>
File: 733.jpg (31 KB, 440x960)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>16138863
>con science.
AKA with science, which is to say that you can't have science without conscience. Thats why non-Christians are incapable of faithfully executing the scientific method, because non-Christians have nothing preventing them from being dishonest.
The scientific method was developed by Christians exclusively for the use of Christians, others are incapable of executing the method
>>
File: BlackHoleBrainlet.png (32 KB, 218x232)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>16139734
holy brain rot
>>
>>16139849
Kike, nigger or cunt ?
>inb4 american negress and so all 3
>>
>>16117978
eviemagazine is not a legitimate source, even if i do believe that lobbies of all kinds do this kind of shit all the time
>>
>>16139734
the scientific method was developed by socrates you retarded faggot
>>
>>16117978
Found the Trump racist MAGA.

Why do you hate big pharma? Stop being racist against big pharmas.
>>
>>16139734
christians murdered people who used scientific method for thousands of years
>>
>>16140000
lol, lmao
>>
>>16140010
remember than earth is 6000 years old, flat and sun revolves around it in a circle like a kike
>>
>>16117978
I really don't care about oils because I cook everything on my George Foreman grill or boil it. What really interests me is to know if coffee is good for you.
>>
>>16140017
caffeine is objectively bad, only an addict would defend it
>>
>>16140017
People have been drinking coffee for a long time. My guess is it's fine. Not getting enough sleep is really unhealthy, thoughever.
>>
>>16140023
indians have been eating shit and drinking cow piss for even longer
>>
>>16140023
>People have been drinking coffee for a long time. My guess is it's fine. Not getting enough sleep is really unhealthy, thoughever.
People have been not drinking coffee for an even longer time. Caffeine has only been a part of the western diet for the past 500 years
>>
>>16134451
i think he means steak with just carnivore stuff
eg just butter and no vegetables or any spice
>>
>>16141911
Steak is excellent with just a little salt on it, even without the salt its still fantastic
>>
>>16117978
Can you believe that the scientists of the American Heart Association are so corrupt and greedy that they would tell harmful lies to the general public like that just in exchange for a few bucks?
How did total fabrications like that manage to pass peer review?
>>
>>16140017
it's bad for you psychologically but you can still live to 100 on it
>>
>>16146548
I bet many people would compromise their morals if offered enough money.
>>
>>16146548
>Can you believe that the scientists of the American Heart Association are so corrupt and greedy that they would tell harmful lies to the general public like that just in exchange for a few bucks?
Yes.
>How did total fabrications like that manage to pass peer review?
Peer review working as intended.
>>
>>16117978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTaAHSFHUU

Sneed oil haters on suicide watch.
>>
>>16147488
fake and gay
>>
Saturated fats are the least healthy fats. It’s just a fact.
>>
is there anything in the health "sciences" that isn't paid and bought?
>>
>>16124180
What are the implications?
Does it apply to all boards? If no, which ones does it apply to?
>>
>>16148349
No, but there are a few fields that are open and honest about what they're doing, such as elective cosmetic plastic surgery.
>>
Why are scientists so easily bribed? Is it because they're poor, greedy or conscienceless?
>>
>>16117978
This is old news. Deep Nutrition was published in 2017 and it was old news even then.
>>
DEBOONKED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawbeP9xeiw
>>
>>16129072
> learn to be decent human beings
The predatory UShithole with all that culture- and soulless inmates is the first place that has to learn somthing about human... You and all that scumbags are lightyears away from anything of that. (YOU) can only look in the mirror because you have neither soul nor moral. Otherwise you would immediately kill yourself for best reasons poss. . .
>>
File: 3S2Qov1hgwYm.jpg (63 KB, 720x731)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
>>16123585
No. Most seed oils are polyunsaturated.
>>
File: chuck coil.jpg (100 KB, 800x800)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>16118015
I'm surprised you could string together an entire sentence, despite how retarded you are.
>>
>>16132131
Those obviously have confounding factors, like all other food-related epidemiology.
For instance, the same metholody that showed a diet high in red meat causes colon cancer also showed the same pattern with diets high in vegetables.
>>
>>16140046
the operative word was "people"
>>
>>16153572
this, india is as black as africa and is equally retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.