[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2Q==(3).jpg (12 KB, 179x281)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Medical science isnt real. Its demons all the way down. Yk mental illnesses connect you to other realms:

Autism: spams you with information from all realms. Sometimes makes brain better at handling information.

OCD: serves your brain things that could have happened (related dimension). The brain wrongfully thinks this will happen if you dont do something.

Shizophrenia: positive: false truths recieved from different dimensions negative: energy sucked into those dimensions

Bipolar: alternation between recieving energy from place 7 and getting it taken away from place 4. more on places on /x/ soon.

So anyway there are 2 types of "medication":

T1: every demon gets in and starves after a certain amount of time

T2: the first demon you eat while not having that demon-species in you gets in, the others get tpd back. The demon eats the now empty "meds" (T2s contain food for the journey) if youre still trying to eat "meds" and if you stop he starves.

There are multiple demon types (that each have many species!) that belong in the "meds" catagory:

Anti psychotics: (T2)
The demon tries to block the connection using magic which has many side effects

Ssris: (T1)
The demons take the hit of the connection directly. Their very resistant but will eventually succumb to their wounds, leaving a numbing corpse. If you stop taking it theirs not enough to block the thing so they get thrown around causing a electro shock sensation.

Anti depressants: (t1)
Anti deprassants try to get some from place 7, but it usually corrupts along the way.

You may wonder why nsar tablets are so big
Well thats because theyre so powerful. Mg is acctually a hoax just size matters.

Nsar: (t2)
This one is very powerful as he records ur state in being, then tries to filter out the pain and then he plays it. Since hes a demon he isnt to careful on the filter part. He needs very much food.

Pic rel author acctually took inspiration from irl.
>>
Forgot to add: next reality check on /g/
>>
>>16139293
Sci doesnt seem to like this one.
>>
>>16139373
Still no response. Huh.
>>
Bump read the truth!
>>
>>16140727
*Trvth
>>
>>16139293
>>/x/
Please, they would love your schizo babble, I myself would love it too
>>
>>16139293
I agree that the medical sciences gravely misinterpret mental illnesses but I don't agree with your interpretations either.

I have OCD and I would classify the information it gives one as just pure overblown fabricated misinformation (not info from related dimensions). It does feel somewhat malevolent or demonic though - not sure if by its nature, more like by its extreme persistency at feeding a person distressing thoughts, making them stuck in distressing thought loops and trying to "force" them to perform repetitive distressing activities under the guise of helping rid them of the thoughts that it gave them in the first place.
>>
>>16140733
Fake
>>16140734
>shizo babble
Good goy.
They rely on people like you
>>16140746
>i wouldnt say from other dimensions
Well it does feel normal since you had it your whole life

mental illneses arent demonic tho just the meds are
>>
>>16140851
>mental illneses arent demonic tho just the meds are
So do the doctors or medical knowingly put demons into their medicine, via occult incantations, or is this an emergent phenomenon from the normal scientific procedures of medicine making?
>>
>>16140909
The first
>>
File: 3b6-2337875738.jpg (20 KB, 353x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>they put demons in medisin
>>
>>16140994
Good goy
>>
true
>>
>>16141156
Yes
>>
Bump
>>
>>16139293
Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
>>
>>16142833
Yes
>>
Hey guys I actually realized that I'm a huge get fag and love cocks
>>
>>16143724
Fake
>>
>>16139293
I never know quite where to differentiate the alternative health knowledge end and where the schizo delusions begin
>>
File: 324.jpg (11 KB, 250x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>16139293
This is true

t. experiencer of such

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.