[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How many IQ points did the overall population lose in the past few years?
Nowadays I whenever I find myself in an argument, it’s like I’ll have to constantly correct people for the most basic shit ever, because they cannot help but fill their arguments with silly middle school tier logical fallacies.
This applies to literally everything, from politics all the way to football.
>>
Bout tee fiddy
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
>>16145663
Low IQ response.
>>
>>16145615
15 since 1880s, currently going at about 1-2/decade.
Unless this slows, we'll reach Africa tier in less than 300 years. Civilization will revert to medieval shitheap a bit before then.
So any cool tech you'd like to see only has 200 years to get designed, before you have to wait another 2000 years for everything to restart.

Either that or we could start doing eugenics asap.
>>
>>16145726
It feels like it dropped at least 5 points in the past decade.
Judging how smart kids are nowadays compared to just 20 years ago, I’d say they’ll be at least 10 points lower than current adults when they reach the same age.
>>
>>16145726
Eugenics is NOT ethical and is utterly immoral. It is a nonstarter.
>>
>>16145663
that is not how normal human beings behave. they all look at their phone while riding the subway. that photo is clearly staged
>>
>>16145615
They're just fucking with you, because they know it annoys you and you're an annoying brat so you deserve it. You can delete the thread. Here's the answer.
>>
>>16145771
Least obvious bait post ever, the worst part is that it’s all projection.
>>
>>16145666
Even lower IQ reply.
>>
>>16145826
>No you
You outdid yourself, you managed to post something even dumber.
>>
>>16145771
A lot of people who “are just fucking with you” are usually the midwit retards OP is talking about. They overestimate their own intelligence, so their MO becomes to immediately make fun of something new they immediately disagree with, without a second thought, but when they get pushed into it, they realize they were wrong, so they double down on being a smug asshole in a futile attempt to seem righteous.
They can fool a retard, but any honest person with an IQ of over 120 would see it for what it is.
>>
>>16145833
(greentext function) You outdid yourself, you managed to post something even dumber.
ha ha no you
>>
File: st3.png (2.42 MB, 1456x1224)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>16145615
Everything going on as planned. The ape men will become once again nothing but beasts of burden.
>>
>>16145881
but not you, you are special and different innit
>>
>>16145851
Why do you have the need to get the last word like a woman?
>>
Recently had conversations with a 50 y.o. Chinese woman who has lived in the US for 30 years who got a 4 year degree 20 years ago from US university.
>I had to translate/ define the words 'chaos' and 'botany'.
> Had to show her who Salvatore Dali was, she never heard of him.
> Had to play barber of Seville for her, she had never heard it before.
FML

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.