[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: End of Atheism.png (337 KB, 1346x758)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>(AI) If X is a positive property, then the opposite (logical negation) of X, is not positive
>X ⊆ Y stands for (∀u)(X(u) -> Y (u))
>(AII) If X is a positive property, and in every possible universe, for every object, u, if X is a property for u, then Y is a property for u: then Y is a positive property
>(AIII) Being is God-like if and only if:
>if the being has a property in every possible universe, the property is positive.
>if a property is positive, then the being has said property in every possible universe.

>Therefore God exists, and only one such God exists.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>16146607
bump
>>
>>16146607
God does not exist and has no relevance to modern science.

Now go back to your containment board, ince;l.
>>
>>16146754
>God does not exist and has no relevance to modern science.

>/sci/ = science and math

Cope and seethe. You have yet to show how this argument fails.
>>
>>16146754
>God does not exist and has no relevance to modern science.
Listen here fedora, you don't know God doesn't exist. You don't even know what God is. God is absolutely relevant to modern science, and God has always been relevant to all science. The more we understand the world around us, the closer we get to God. You don't have to believe that, you don't even have to believe in God. You can believe in a meme religion for all I care. The thing you fail to understand is concept of God.

That said, OP is a fag.
>>
>>16146607
God came and talked to me personally and told me all modal logic fags will burn in hell. QED.
>>
beep
>>
File: yan.gif (69 KB, 676x800)
69 KB
69 KB GIF
>>16146754
LMAO
>>
>>16146801
Q on deez nuts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.