[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
The rules are simple, limit your reply to only one sentence to boil it down to the essence of what you want in a partner. What we're going here is to describe a type.
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 267x189)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I'll go first to give an example.

My ideal partner type would be a: small shy clingy girl who always has her face buried in a book.
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
i want a shy autistic virgin guy who likes me a lot
>>
Autistic doomer GF who likes music enough to have an RYM account with lots of stuff rated, plays video games and an instrument, and is kind and compassionate and will accept my faults.
>>
>>33052384
meeeeeeee
i am type r(etard)
>>
>>33052550
are you looking for a girlfriend
>>
>>33052234
Average guy with average looks that will hold me gently and talk to me for hours about neat looking fish. Ideally has brown hair.
>>
>>33052621
wow thats me, whats asl and contact?
>>
File: Chestnut.png (27 KB, 473x515)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>33052384
well darn i am autistic, not like in a spergy way but i just overthink alot i guess and get fixated on certain topics and chew on stuff. ah and I'm still a virgin.

Are you a girl?
>>
File: 1709327783241381.jpg (8 KB, 195x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I just want a girl to tell me what to do and to occasionally objectify me.
>>
>>33052588
yes i am
>>
>>33052621
I am an average guy with brown hair, but I will talk about neat looking birds instead.
>>
File: 1700305901528075.jpg (602 KB, 1091x1024)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
NEED AND DESIRE VIRGIN GF!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH cute virgin girl who gets attached to me and wants to spend her whole life with me GRRRRRR
discord
_squidman_
>>
>>33052286
Beggars can’t be choosers
>>
File: Pfiffi-Nest.jpg (2.65 MB, 4000x2250)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: PXL_20230915_185005681.jpg (4.15 MB, 4000x2250)
4.15 MB
4.15 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
File: firefox_pIbha26poI.png (49 KB, 245x271)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
curious absurdist jealousy-free submissive gf
>>
File: GGQGaS-bIAA_Aox.jpg (75 KB, 850x747)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
A girl that likes me and is into anime, video games, or some other severely autistic thing. That's all I ask.
>>
>>33052747
how can i contact you, could you email me?
anon0519@proton.me
>>
File: 234567.gif (1.66 MB, 350x350)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>33052234
Nice to see that a few poeple have blatantly ignored the OP and still posted their same tired copyapasta they drop in every thread as if this time will be different.

ANYWAY

All I ever want is someone who has the same vampire specif hyper obsession autism as me - from The Vampire Chronicles all the way to Twilight; if it's vampire related, we can bond over it.
>>
>>33053248
It's funny how both people who did it are literally fags. I don't know if calling them fags even works as an insult since they're actually gay.
>>
>>33053214
sure look for an email from me from waifu domain
>>
>one sentence
Old enough to be my wife, and young enough to be my daughter.
>>
File: 1694248155732374.jpg (64 KB, 640x550)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33052234
wants to build an empire
gromovlad
>>
>>33052234
Non autistic biological female with a nice voice from the USA who wants to play video games and maybe watch shows or movies with me
>>
autistic shutin weirdo chick who likes a bunch of games and music and books no one else on the planet has ever heard of
>>
>>33052641
>>33052749
On my computer, but if either of you are still interested drop your contacts. I'm a decent looking eighteen year old chick and I just bought a really cool fish trinket today if you wanna see it =)
>>
a man that can actually make me orgasm lol
>>
File: shupogaki.jpg (254 KB, 1150x1954)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
White man, who's also a weeb, in the miltiary and is a shitposter. bit of a troll and will flirt with me and is fixated on having a son.
respects me.
>>
Romantic and chatty, yet bumbling and awkward pretty boy that likes being dominated by women.
>>
>>33057372
that's me...
>>
>>33057386
Post your discord or email otherwise do not taunt me like this when I am down something atrocious!
>>
>>33057392
yes princess
errr02417
>>
>>33057392
I think a lot of people could fit that description, anon, can you be more specific in what you want?
>>
Big titty goth bitch that wants to have a lot of white babies with a tired salary man
>>
File: jjjjjj.jpg (15 KB, 236x250)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
a smart & athletic sociopathic girl who enjoys violence and combat sports
>>
>>33054665
sure, add me on discord: sol.elna
>>
german drainer girl
>>
I'll break the rules a little bit and use two sentences, one for me and one for my "type".

My type:
>Biological woman that's introverted, alternative, funny, nerdy, and not of any extreme political or social leanings

Me (her type):
>Tall, strong, unreasonably hung, passionate, sarcastic, and uninterested in all things social media

Challenge level: impossible.
>>
>>33052234
literally just a smart dude whos at least smarter or more productive or at least has a better social life than i do. He doesnt have to have money, id prefer he was at least around 6ft, not an uggo. And most of all not a spineless cuck. nothing i hate more than a basedboy. he needs to have integrity. i had a guy argue with me and act smart, about topics i was very very informed about, and he would some in and just tell me i was wrong. Was was his justification? some other means of logic that wasnt even remotely applicable to the conversation. i would ask questions and he would just rant on about some other unrelated topic that might have been correct in another circumstance but had no relevance to our convo. He was absolutely fucking insufferable. Then, !!!! he would later come back and apologize. I dont know if he just didnt want to be lonely and lose me or what, but it was not only annoying but insanely insufferable. So whatever im looking for, its not fucking that lol
>>
>>33059317
It was supposed to be contained to 1 sentence friend.

Also, everyone on god forsaken website thinks they're smart and everyone in general tends to think that they're a good person. Though maybe integrity actually meant integrity rather than a generic term for good moral person. Also, you probably aren't the type I talked about in my post.

Still, I suppose I hit the checkboxes. So, to try to start a conversation, what are the topics you're very very informed about? Also, what are you like as a type?
>>
>>33052234
Yuck it looks so bad I hate the new civics they're just full size sedans now
>>
anorexic autist schizoid phenotype
>>
>>33059425
oh well Im not really a "one sentence" kind of person lmao, plus thats not something you can describe in on e sentence unless its a run on sentence lol.
>everyone on god forsaken website thinks they're smart
yes unfortunately even though often its the very opposite. The main offender i see is "I dont go outside, i have no hobbies, all i do is complain on the internet and wonder why women dont date me"

>maybe integrity actually meant integrity rather than a generic term for good moral person
integrity has a definition, but for me it actually means that the person has their own convictions, opinions, morals, ethics, and sticks to them despite adversity because thats what integrity means; sticking to your guns in the face of adversity. like basically just not a spineless cuck most importantly

uh i wouldnt say im really a master in much lmao. But my hobbies include psychology, life advice, dating advice ect. im pretty informed on mbti, communication, ect. Ive got really bad oneitis for one dude, we're both into BDSM but never do it together lol so im basically his simp. but we have a combined love of me giving him bjs so that's the relationship lol. I know its not healthy, im working on it.
Basically what I do these days is look for work, workout, and waste a lot of time on the internet. However i did delete my instagram which was my main social media so now i just waste time with other stuff but working on that too. im conservative, part of the "fringe minority" politically ostracised by society lmao. Generally red pilled, I'm not jabbed, hate trannies and niggers ect. I like humour, music, and intellectual things but id never be a prude about it.
yknow usually i have no problem blabbing about myself but when actually asked i feel like a retard lol. Idk if you want personality i talk pretty much identiacally to the way i type. I'm called cute, whether people see just my face or my personality. I'm an ENTP if that helps
>>
>>33062050
Nobody fucking asked for you life story you dumb fuck. Go to a different thread to rant about bullshit nobody cares about.
>>
>>33062050
>Most sane /soc/ femoid
>>
>>33062055
>>33062065
wahhhh im a man on a fucking 4chan socialization thread, im gonna tell people how they should act, wahhhhh
fyi he DID ask lol so
>>
loser weeb bf but won’t jerk off to other girls all day
>>
>>33062188
That could be me
>>
>>33062161
>>33062050
>>33059317
Wow america is a failed experiment. Nuke us all now. Talk about insufferable pieces of shit that think they're smart...
>>
>>33062188
me but youd need to be between 20-30 and white
>>
>>33062050
The reason I took note of integrity specifically as a word choice is because there aren't any inherently correct beliefs. For example, Americans are horrified if anyone eats a dog but Indians for instance are just as horrified if someone eats a cow and Americans regularly eat cows. The only criteria that can be judged is if someone is consistent about whatever beliefs they have and that's why I like integrity as a word choice rather than morals.

From your latest post though, it sounds like you already have a guy so you really are blogging like those other people are complaining about. That said, while I think it's implied and understood that the thread is people looking for a partner rather than for blogging, I never explicitly said that in the OP so I won't give you a hard time about the blogging.
>>
>>33057233
Noticed you took out the bit where you're fat.
That's disingenuous. Stop hiding your problems and work on them.
>>
Not fat, my age or younger 26m, woman, passable trannies are ok but only for sex unless you really pass then I might agree to be seen in public with you.
>>
A biological woman that wants to make actual connection despite social anxiety, doesn't have political brainrot or a personality disorder, is over 21 and does fuck all but stay home, spend too much time on /vt/, and get autistically fixated on things she finds interesting.
>>
>>33062199
im from canada you presumptuous piece of shit. plus i wouldnt take anything you say as a means of taste. Who are you to judge lmao?
>>
>>33062633
>there aren't any inherently correct beliefs
wrong

>sounds like you already have a guy
im single actually, dating is annoying and its super inconvenient/would work for me right now but im thinking I should go on a few dates just so i have some people in my life to talk to rather than bombarding just one or two people i like
>>
>>33063583
Single - but you blow a dude on command who is presumable too lazy (or disgusted) to fuck you. DAMN, I want to give that guy a hi-five.
>>
File: 1712679811365018.jpg (65 KB, 573x471)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
A cute chick with a perverted side into doujin, interested in something potentially long term.
>>
>white
>20's
>not obese
>nerdy
>light hair
>otaku (optional)
>not a coomer
>dislikes troons and fags
>dislikes social media
>virgin
>lives alone
>similar interests or hobbies
>has a job
>wants a long-term relationship
>willing to meet within a year

extreme difficulty mode
>>
I'm attracted to thin pretty self-loathing (possibly dumb) loser girls that can't hold jobs
>>
>>33063611
well for me its kind of a really bad oneitis. The relationship is confusing, and he doesnt reply to his texts much lol, but he IS busy guy. obviously hes not pursuing me but i dont know what he actually feels about me. i actually reach out to him to blow him lol. we both enjoy it. I dont know why we dont fuck, i think its because we used to work toghether and he has a rule about that for some reason but honestly i just really like and admire him and i want to make him happy. I have to stop myself from being too overbearing and match his energy, but its really difficult. lol, ive bought him stuff, brought him a girl to fuck (it was a 3some), lots of stuff... i want to make him some food as a nice gesture because he got fired, but that was like a month ago. But I know he likes food, he is a guy after all, and it was even in his bio. I was thinking id make him a lasagna but I dont know if he would like that from me or if i can even do it at all without seeming way too overbearing
>>
>>33063782

You're in here pretending like you know shit from dick, but rambling about bullshit like a cracked out homeless bitch. You claim to be intelligent and "informed" about MBTI in the same sentence. No one gives a shit about your retarded ass perspective or the dude who uses your mouth as a fuckhole.
>>
>>33052234
beautiful Christian tradwife. although i can only get one of those if i'm trad myself.
>>
>>33063727
i check all those boxes except i have brown hair
im a salarycel
>>
>>33063844
ahahah rage more on the internet fag, maybe it will make you feel better about your sad life. See here, im not insulting you or trying to shit on you, your life choices, or anything. But you did! You chose to start an arguemnt. "nobody wants to hear about...." is such an overplayed insult its amazing people still say it. is that supposed to hurt my feelings? I dont think anyone cares what you have to say either, especially someone whos a bitchy man and is literally part of the largest demographic on 4chan. and yes i am still informed about mbti lol, why would that change?
Tell me anon, are you single? if this is how you think about people who dont meet your standards or something? anyway long story short, stop being so shitty, I didnt ask you for your opinion lmao, and someone like you is the last person i would want any advice from
>>
I am looking for Ramona flowers
>>
>>33063577
What province are you in?
>>
18 M
Currently in Abu Dhabi
Will be in Cincinnati for studies
+971506285507
saksham.malhotra18@gmail.com
>>
>>33064137
BC baybie. Its expensive enough it makes me want to commit arson on government buildings, but I gotta admit, its a pretty place to live
(ngl i feel like i dont appreciate it/care that much, but i know i would notice if i went elsewhere)
>>
>>33063782
>ive bought him stuff, brought him a girl to fuck (it was a 3some), lots of stuff...

oh yeah he's getting off on the power dynamic for sure (to the extent you're getting him off at all lol)
i hope for your sake you're a cuck if you watched him fuck another woman that you brought him while you only got to use your mouth.

does he just not like whatever situation you've got going on downstairs?
>>
>>33064286
you think so? you think he gets off on it? from my POV its like he couldnt care less lol. Id hate to be like a running gag for him but one can assume he doesnt respect me as much as he probably should lol. Because he is a dom, and a bull (cuck stuff, he pretty much cucked me during that threesome, but it wasnt discussed or referred to, so i kind of cried on the drive home lmao), but most of the time i cant even tell if he likes me or not. which honestly even for this situation is kind of like a minimal requirement because if i cant communicate with him, i dont know how to act and whether something is appropriate or if its going to push him away. Not that hes even much for monogamy or long term relationships, but still, im not a cuck. Had that been like, a humiliation or sub thing, I mightve got off on it, but i just felt ignored desu
One time he said he was "going to break in his new apartment with her" and i think he was teasing me a bit but its like "ok? have fun lol" because I see that more as a "take a hint" than as trying to make me jealous.

>does he just not like whatever situation you've got going on downstairs?
lol funny you should mention that. I do have a situation where i can taste or smell kind of sour and foul. I think its a combo of hormone and bacterial problems. I'm VERY hygenic so that's not the problem at all. Thing is, its not like you can tell unless you literally put your face in there, and he hasnt, so theres no way he should know that.
so idk. Its kind of a fucked up situation. But, he is just a guy, and i like him and want to make him happy so i dont think anyone would say thats a bad thing. and i dont really have any real expectations for the relationship so
my tonsils still hurt as we speak from throating him a couple days ago
>>
>>33064390
i'm not that flavor of sociopath, i like my cuckoldry consensual, but 100% you are describing cuck fantasy.
>bought him stuff
>obsess over him
>One time he said he was "going to break in his new apartment with her"
these could go on those cringy captions that get passed around. real close to simp/orbiter kinda vibes. as far as it seeming like he couldn't care less, that's probably all at once partially true, part of the fantasy, & a manipulation tactic that clearly seems to be working.

it's not uncommon for guys who identify as bulls to be into queans as well (personally idgaf about cucking other guys). and it's not uncommon for someone to genuinely not give a shit about how you feel about the role as long as you'll obediently play it. if he did at some point like you, you've given him incentive to suppress/deny those feelings because they could interfere with an arrangement that he's very clearly comfortable with.

i am mildly concerned by your referring to it twice now as a 'relationship' when it certainly doesn't read like one to me. could just be missing context (or using a loose definition) though.

lastly i don't want to doubt your self assessment but it's worth considering that people are smellier than we realize, especially when we're working up a sweat and stewing in our own juices and have cock in our faces to mask other scents as well.

tl;dr yeah he'll love the lasagna but don't expect him to invite you to dish it up and eat across from him.
>>
>>33064192
Ahh. Yeah usually we don't appreciate things we have. I'm in Ontario, but not in the big cities so at least I get some of that nature beauty.
>>
Chill, outdoorsy guy living in a bumfuck state who likes guns and heavily distrusts the government, and let's me occasionally just hang around next to him while he's engaged in his hobbies.
>>
File deleted.
Autistic narcissistic asian girl who lets me fuck the shit out of her ass
>>
File: 113234.jpg (586 KB, 1290x1099)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
>>33052234
I want a handsome man who is tall with broad shoulders and blue (Or green) eyes that is empathetic (emotionally intelligent), keeps himself in good shape, wants kids in the future, smart, has a sense of humor and is passionate.

Me
>27/f/texas
>Brunette
>Light eyes (green/blue)
>5'7

Discord
sirenia_73171
>>
File: cawcaw.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1024)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
A woman in her 30s who is not fat, reads and likes the outdoors, goth shit, and is looking for a tall, 40 year-old white guy making six figures who is me.
>>
>>33065280
>6 figures
>people on /soc/
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>33065481
>he didnt mention he's autistic

Nah, its pretty common desu
>>
Big tiddie goth gf with a caring personality. (big tiddies optional)
>>
Somebody who i can vent to, and who can vent to me. Someone that actually makes me want to wake up, that makes me want to live or even see a future for. Just in a funk right now, life honestly doesn't seem to be worth living anymore.
>>
>>33065481
6 figures is not that big a deal, loads of angsty developers and engineers with decent jobs and shitty social skills/lives filter through here.
>>
>>33065481
6 figures is not what it used to be from even a few years ago. Inflation has cut the purchasing power in half. That said, from what I've seen, that hasn't made 6 figures more common. Wages have not risen to match the inflation and have actually gotten worse in my industry.

Anyway, for a 40 year old, it's not some outrageous claim. Also, he seems like one of the more reasonable people in the thread so there isn't any reason to go after him.
>>
autistic, nerdy, likes the same stuff as & lives near me.

literally jsut the bare minimum. please please please please i am so alone
>>
>>33065481
It's easier than you think it is. I work in healthcare administration.
>>
>>33065552
are you female and live in PNW?
>>
I want an autistic shut in gf who is interested in self improvement for herself and I, with little to no career goals and wants to be a mother. Bonus points if you are good at cooking and can teach me.
>>
>>33065481
I make 6 figures with an art degree lul
Anyway
>one sentence
My type is : A slender woman with straight eyebrows and a uniquely beautiful face who loves to be devoured.
>>
>>33064442
>these could go on those cringy captions that get passed around
nooo i hate those :( I am concerned he thinks im a weird orbiter, but I dont pressure him, i give him space. Its mainly "hey im in town, bj?" and honestly hes usually busy with other people, either romantic or not lol, but it kind of makes me feel like a loser with no plans. However, he is a guy who likes bjs so... I mean I presume the scenario is still working for him. I guess if he didnt like it he wouldnt keep doing it. apparently i give really good head lol

>genuinely not give a shit about how you feel about the role as long as you'll obediently play it
I think hes smart enough to know this is whats happening but maybe hes confused why i keep doing it lol. Idk. he replies when he wants to so i guess he just keeps me at a distance, which is why i try not to bother him

>relationship
I mean that loosely, like your relation to any other person. like my relationship to you is a stranger lol

>lasagna
even though i want to do that, i think im gonna err on the side of caution and not do it lol. I wanna give him wife treatment so so badly but hes not even giving me boyfriend treatment so i cant :/ maybe sometime in the future. I have given him like, wine, and some eggs from my ex lol (they were speschul farm eggs) and while i wanna drown him in my affection i just cant because hed probably call the police lol. i have this dumb fantasy where i get really lean and hot and then he gives me the attention i want, or at least AKNOWLEDGES me, and then idk, i get the dopamine and then its done? idk man it wont be forever thats all i know

>people are smellier than we realize
literally more than once hes had bad breath, one time he just stunk somehow (unwashed jeans? idk) and when i saw him a few days ago he just got out of the shower but his fucking balls still tasted unwashed. love over all, but fuck, really makes you re-evaluate some stuff
>>
>>33065865
It honestly sounds like you are his last resort, last option, nothing good is on TV so I might as well get my dick sucked by the girl who talks too much but at least her mouth is full most of the time.

Have some self respect anon … have you done his dirty dishes too? After he busts how long does he have to ignore you for you to get the hint and leave? Dis shit low key sad even for here
>>
>>33065901
>>
>>33063615
Bumping my post. Im still alive.
>>
Early 20s orthodox intellectual guy who in the near future move to Japan with me and live in a cute traditionalish house
>>
>>33065552
>>33065623
are you male and live in PNW?
>>
>>33064390
Let me give you some advice as a femanon
>I do have a situation where i can taste or smell kind of sour and foul.
See a gyno instead of sleeping with an unemployed man who can't even wash his balls, wtf.
>>33065865
>i have this dumb fantasy where i get really lean and hot and then he gives me the attention i want
Not gonna happen.
Download tinder, i bet you can find an guy twice as hot as him. Also visit a gyno and a psychiatrist you're obviously using this mr smelly cock to self harm. You can get fit afterwards, your mental illnesses and vaginal infection make you more of a loser than your excess fat.
Inb4 you call me mean, I'm just trying to help you before you get even deeper into this mess
>>
File: 1000005114.jpg (1.56 MB, 4080x2296)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
You have been many places, and often alone, having struggled to find and maintain friendship. You have very few friends, and those you hold tightly always.

You have walked many paths, learned many lessons, seen both the beginning and the end of life, and understood that you, too, will eventually meet the great big Off Switch of human physiology.

You've tried and failed and succeeded and gathered wisdom, but you're not sure what you're saving it for. You have come to understand the trends and movements of the hivemind, and its motivations. You may be a bit nihilistic, but you understand that you have these same motivations within you, and that thwy are inherently human. You just wish you knew how to satisfy them.

You keep up the routine, keep your body and mind in shape for the next challenge, hoping that when the time is right, you will be ready to spring into action, and pounce upon your opportunity. But the routine is starting to weigh heavy, isnt it? will you ever find out what it is that you truly want?
>>
>>33066142
>See a gyno
i have been for the past like 6 years at least lmao. You dont think ive done countless swabs and countless medications just to be told "yeah its not yeast or bv so idk lol". I finally got a male gyno however and he was actually the first one that was helpful, so, hell yeah male competence

>Not gonna happen
yeah well i intend to get hot regardless and then we'll see what happens lol. and the hotness isnt in the looks, its in the personality.

>Download Tinder
im banned from tinder. they didnt like my meme

>gyno
i have
>psychiatrist
i have, they told me it might be a hyperfixation because of ocd or adhd
>infection
its not an infection, even a yeast "infection" isnt actually an infection its the bacteria thats already in there out of balance. Its an ecosystem in there anon
im not fucking retarded anon, ive got like hinge going off every 20 minutes and talking to new people is annoying and boring but im doing it because i have to and when theyre not new anymore itll be better
>>
>>33066135
This but a woman and traditional Catholic instead
>>
>>33066151
So... Quit going on horny /soc/ threads?
>>
>>33063577
Yea no I still blame America, don't act like Canada is it's own thing in this regard lmao. Idiot.
>>
>>33066221
Yeast infection isn't bacterial, it's fungal and a fungus being in the flora already can't change how off putting a pussy with white chunky milk coloreds discharge is. I'm not insulting you as having a health issue concern obviously isn't your fault but a health concern in a sexual context will be a turn off still.

You're not a based conservative racist bdsm girlie, you're a poly supporting leftist given your current situation. Please please just find someone else, if making small talk with new people annoy u go to a bar and get fucked by someone like that.

Besides that, vaginal smells can be caused by you fucking up the flora by not drinking water, wearing any sort of synthetic underwear's, keeping that area moist, using spit as lube while masturbating and obviously ao much more but it's hard to tell whether u have yeast, bacterial vaginosis, trichhomonas vaginitis. And psychologically i think you have an obvious case of autism which again makes you a good target for people who are abusers unfortunately
>>
>>33066294
every thread on every board is horny you fucking tool, how I'm gonna find my person if I stop looking and go back to my room?
Follow your own advice and get off this thread. If you arent the person I'm describing then obviously this post isnt relevant to you, you obnoxious fucking busybody.
>>
Autistic virgin girl that can listen to me vent(In flowery vocabulary) about the same things over and over again
>>
>>33066151
yeah, alright, tag?
i might fit, but i don't want to post my id here
>>
>>33067624
tiuvaske @protonmail com
>>
>>33067637
are you that cuck couple that looks for someone to fuck you?
>>
>>33067647

NGL we did post in one of those threads during a brief horny phase, but really just looking for geniune connection with actual human beings. If you really want to know whats up, theres the email
>>
>>33066832
>tfw stinky femcel sperg with a fixation on an unemployed burnout who fucks everyone but you.

Yeah, she’s hopeless …
>>
>>33066832
yeah but i wouldnt go see someone if i had cottage cheese coming out of my vagina you buffoon...
>You're not a based conservative racist bdsm girlie
wrong
>you're a poly supporting leftist
also wrong
>go to a bar and get fucked by someone like that
yeah you missed the whole thing where i said i dont like hookups lmao
>not drinking water, wearing any sort of synthetic underwear's, keeping that area moist, using spit as lube while masturbating and obviously ao much more
lol this is about as helpful as googling "vagina stinky why??" and clicking the first result lmao. I am so far into this research that a lot of doctors have literally never heard of the vaginal issues i bring up. im way beyond that.
>autism
again, wrong :)

>>33067721
and you, here, no women irl so you resort to 4chan, are the shining beacon of hope? right...
>>
>>33067721
I mean, I’ve had long term monogamous romantic relationships with mutual love, respect, and honesty. Been there done that, it will happen in again soon enough.

So what I’m on 4chan on a Friday night while I clean and watch some bullshit and I got no bitches, oh well, that’s just how it is this season.
I’d rather have no bitches than give head to someone who doesn’t respect me, or get head from someone I don’t respect.
And you say you love him, but the true experience of love worth having is when it is reciprocal.

Sorry to be so rude but someone has to slap some sense into you. 8gkp
>>
>>33067891
>>33067982
>>
If you ever feel down in the dumps, know that there's an out of shape, smelly pussy, cuck, tradwife larping autistic loser venting her problems and arguing with strangers on 4chan. Wow. What a read that was. I'm almost in awe.
>>
>>33067982
yeah sorry not listening to a retard on 4chan. Its not a logic problem lmao. like "oh no he doesnt like me back! I just noticed! I am going to stop liking him this instant" lol this is about as useful as telling someone in an abusive relationship "just leave" lmao. ever had a crush on a girl that didnt like you back? what happened, did your feelings vanish into thin air? if they did youre probably an autist lmao.
>>
>>33068038
Liking someone and then liking me back is a big part of the appeal, for me personally. Sort of enjoy the whole ‘being wanted’ thing.

Sure, unrequited love doesn’t vanish immediately. But time heals - it can’t heal if you re open the wound every chance you get. But you know this, you stupid head. Just don’t expect anyone to not smack you for it. You already ruined this thread so fuck it I’m ruining it too
>>
>>33067891
>i dont like hookups
Yet you go n suck off a mans smelly(your words) cock and balls whenever he asks? How is that not a hookup?
>this is as helpful as googling vagina stinky
What do you expect me to do? There are three popular causes of vaginal infections and I didn't include stds that affect vagina since unlike other girls he hooks up with, he doesn't fuck you.
I really don't get femcels in abusive shit, yall think you're so special when you're being used as a toilet for a guy after he fucks other girls and somehow define yourself as a "based conversative racist" as if you're not promiscuous and nasty like a nigga. Girl you're in a poly relationship sucking off an unemployed guy after he fucks some nasty bitches. Please stop this, you don't deserve this. You can find some fuckbuddies that'll be willing to fuck you without needing any polite smalltalk that you hate and they probably won't be unemployed or smelly.
>>
>>33068512
>you don’t deserve this

Anon, I …
>>
>>33052234
Pet femboy or transgirl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.