[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MyersBriggsTypes.png (103 KB, 1920x1080)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
post your mbti talk about, talk about people with the same types, do whatever you want
if you dont know your type, take the test: https://jupiter-34.appspot.com/
>>
MBTI is almost as cringe as horoscopes or astrology, that said it says I'm INTP 5w4
>>
>>33059663
I’m an INTJ man who loves ENTP women. That is all.
>>
File: IMG_1568.jpg (79 KB, 637x486)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
being a male infp sux, especially when you otherwise look very masculine and idk confident or well-adjusted.
bitches don't know i got esoteric hyperfixations and escapist tendencies and just be thinkin bout shit all the time.
irl it feels like i only attract normie women who have nothing in common with me whatsoever and the neverending slow fades and amicable partings after we inevitably realize we have nothing to do or talk about have really taken their toll on my psyche...
>>
>>33060847
I appreciate seeing another Male INFP and hearing how I'm not the only one struggling with shit. I've gotten to a point where I feel like I cannot express most of my thoughts/feelings to people around me because it drives them off and they do not expect any of it. It feels like I've got to repress so much and "act normal" most of the time or I'm going to be alone again.
>>
>>33060314
lol im actually an ENTP female. although its not all that fun or quirky, i just have a lot of projects i never dedicate the appropriate amount of time for and my life is productively disorganized. That being said Ive met a lot of INTJ men and theyre always super super egotistical while not having the social skills to back it up so im usually wary
>>
>>33061356
>INTJ men are super egotistical while not having social skills to back it up.

INTJ male here. There's truth to this, just remember the key word is *social* skills. In pretty much everything other than being social I can back up my big ego.
>>
I don't think there's any version of the test I've taken that I didn't end up split/near split between INFP and INTP. I can see the latter sometimes, at least when it comes to trying to help others through their shit but it seems like any semblance of logic fucks right off when dealing with my own. Maybe I'm just retarded or an asshole lol.
>>
>>33059663
I always get INFP now. It's so over. INFP autistic male is probably the worst combination of all times.
>>
>>33059663
Who else is ESTP?
>>
I move between ENFP and INFP, but I'm usually ENFP. I love talking to and meeting new people, but sometimes (rarely) i feel shy and need to just be alone, usually if I'm depressed. NFP pretty much never changes tho.
>>
INTJ. Life is suffering, but we move on.
>>
File: baby shark.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
INTJ represent

My favorite social activity is stage diving.
>>
>>33061362
yeah which is fine for other people maybe.... but personally since i crave social interaction and friends so much, its kind of important to me lol. Personally I feel like a retard because I cant manage to get and maintain a social life, while the dude I like seems to have plans every single hour of the day. But he's not all that smart lol. I still like him, but i notice it. Its mostly about things that dont matter that much anyway. but yeah i like people who have skills that im lacking in i guess
>>
>>33061597
the guy i like ._, youd think hed be into me as an entp female but I think his type is like, ESFP women. honestly i have no idea because all i know that he likes is tattoos and big boobs :l
>>
>>33061609
type never changes, you just develop in certain ways. ENFP and INFP are actually very different, the intro or extroversion should be about how you take in information. If i were you i would do some tests on IDRlabs, or watch some videos from frank james. Hes good, also funny
>>
>>33059663
Picrel was my results on that site
Normally I'm between ENTJ or ENTP though, surprised to see INTJ up there. I'm not too crazy about this stuff but I remember one time I did that test with the wings or whatever but can't remember my result. Also am M
>>
>>33062076
the test isnt perfect, but usually the top two and sometimes three are whats most correct
>>
>>33062145
What are the stereotypes for my letters, I'm out of the loop, gimme the run down
>>
>>33062010
>tattoos and big boobs

Not my thing at all, especially tattoos. Tattoos are disgusting and not attractive at all. Big boobs aren't bad if the girl is otherwise attractive, but the most attractive women I've known typically have small-to-average boob size. Big boobs are over-rated but if they're not fake it's not necessarily bad.

I'll probably be single forever but that honestly is better than being in a relationship with most women.
>>
>>33062145
uh just look up memes about it lol. Or look up similar characters to your type (tv shows, movies ect)
snape and planton are both INTJ.
Typical ENTP would be like, rick sanches, iron man, jack sparrow, although as a female entp its really hard to find similar types, and i dont think i could recongnize an ENTP female in public, or barely even on media lol.
An ENTJ is like a supr productive, CEO, boss type. Managers, always thinking of how to get shit done.
Honestly just watch memes about it theres endless ones and theyre entertaining too, and itll be a better explanation than me
>>
>>33062158
Well im not into tattoos myself. Hes not really my type honestly, but i like qualities of his personality. However, those qualities arent good for relationships, so Ive been told by dating coaches "thats nice but doesnt help" lol. I'm not gonna go get a tattoo just because he likes them, I'm not particularly into them myself. I have nothing against them, i think theyre a LITTLE trashy, but on him I like them. Big boobs, well, im a girl so. I have my own boobs which are like kinda flatty patties but its nbd. Theyre regarded as small but honestly, theyre not really??
yeah hes into like, bolt on tits lol. I gotta say its a little disappointing because i think its tasteless, but, eh, im not a man, and theres no accounting for taste lol. Hes not trashy himself, imo.
dont be single forever anon. Be yourself, be confident, be fit, be ethical and moral, be right wing, and i would be attracted to you. Ideally you just have an identity.
Honestly all the men ive liked have been super individualistic imo. I think im individualistic as well, but I wish I knew how to have the qualities in myself that i admire in other people. All the people ive liked have been so different. Idk if i traumabond or what lol (i do but thats not the point)
>>
>>33062201
>don't be single forever

I need to clarify, I'm not lacking in confidence or personality. I don't particularly enjoy socializing, but not because I find it uncomfortable, it's more uninteresting. People in big groups have this 'synergy' that I just don't click with and they sometimes do things that seem very disingenuous just to fit in. And those factors can be multiplied several fold when pursuing relationships. I'm very happy with my life right now, I'm kicking life's ass actually. But I'm not going to settle for a love interest that I'm not totally blown away by, and the majority of women are significantly lacking in that ability.

It's good that you aren't getting tattoos and I agree if your boobs are 'flatty patties' as you worded it that's not a big deal as long as you work to stay healthy and physically fit; those traits are far more important than boob size. And dating coaches are a waste of time, just like dating websites.
>>
>>33062201
>be right wing

I'm very much anti-leftist, but more libertarian really. I strongly dislike Democrat policies and anywhere I lived where Democrats were in control was worse than places with Republican leadership.
>>
>>33062201
Racist dipshit. Kys.
>>
Test says I'm enfp but cognitive functions say I'm isfp
Message me in thread if you want me to post a cognitive functions test
>>
>>33059663
emotionally intelligent intj female looking for an entp man mid actualisation to have a toxic relationship with
>>
File: mbtithing.png (5 KB, 122x152)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
INFJ male here. I took the test and results were as expected, but it threw an extra 15 questions at me, which was interesting.
>>
>>33062621
I used to have an INTJ gf, she thought of herself just like that, then she doxxed herself on /lit/ (also learned she was a /lit/ fag while at it) for attention and I was first one to respond, I didn't say exactly who she was but I typed something that only both of us would understand. I bet she knew it was me, I still chuckle about that sometime.
>>
>>33062208
thank you for the other parts but i dont think dating coaches are a waste of time; at least not for me. Like how Matthew Hussey helps girls to eb flirty and playful, and how to not invest in guys that arent investing in them back. It is very valuable knowledge to have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUTlKyvixU
>>
>>33062211
>anywhere I lived where Democrats were in control was worse than places with Republican leadership
no shit

>>33062215
im gonna racist even harder now
>>
>>33062014
Erm, I think you are thinking of p and J switching the i/e of the functions. EeNiFP and IeNiFP have the same functions just prefer one function over the other. Pretty sure I/E pairs are still the most similar to each other. But who knows, educate my ass.
>>
>>33062010
Honey, you said it yourself, his type isn’t ESFP… It’s big boobs and tattoos.
>>
53% INTJ
21% ISTJ
7% INTP
6% INFJ
5% ENTJ
>>
>>33059663
>49% ISTP
Yeah, that tracks.
>>
>>33060847
>>33060864
>>33061439
>>33061578

INFP male master race
Stop being so negative, kings. Just focus on yourself (of course you will you selfish prick) and self improvement. Keep honing your skills and talents, you will be unstoppable.

Unless you’re … not skilled or talented, then …
>>
>>33063655
I'm not sure what those types are to be quite honest. i used to look into ILE and LIE type stuff but.... I would look at the cognitive functions because thats whats going to tell you how the types function
>>
>>33063665
you got me there
>>
>>33063734
There isn’t just N S F and T. Each function has an introverted and extroverted version, and they are quite different. INFJ has (introverted) intuition and (extroverted) feeling. And being an introvert they prefer their introverted function. INFP has the opposite, respectively. They also prefer their introverted function, introverted feeling.
Look into this, it’s a critical dimension of MBTI.
>>
>>33063734
Ah yes LIE ELI Whatever, looks like it’s ENTJ / ENTP. Like I said they have opposite functions. iN eT // eN iT. If you like this MBTI shit looking into the dual nature of each function will be very interesting.
>>
>>33064177
I know this already...... cognitive functions include the intro and extroverted aspects lol

>>33064183
I understand the functions, just not when its being referred to like that. most of my answers for questions about mbti would be to watch someone else on youtube, but I do understand the concepts very well
>>
File: 1597586012567.jpg (1.32 MB, 1894x5429)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>33063640
If you want to chat more I'll post my Discord.

>>33062215
If you think that's racist, look at this posted image!
>>
INTJ 4w5
Any ENFPs or ENTPs hit me up
Discord: @dreams_are_reality
>>
>37%INTP
>26%ISTP
>11%INTJ
>8%ISTJ
>6%ENTP

Now, where's the part where I get a gf?
>>
25/F/ISTP/Goth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.