[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hiii, 19m looking for some to rape, beat and abuse me until I'm ruined:3

No limits, do your worst uwu

Disc: wetcxntslut
Kik: cxntwet
>>
not (too) fucked up just looking for ppl to talk to :3
tag - lonely67152
(yesh picrel is me ^_^)
>>
Scotland. 18 femboy looking for cult *updated*

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into deity worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

KIK: KittenBabyy69
>>
very kinky femboy, 22, finland
kik puppygirlslutx

into sex slavery, (gang)rape, all kinds of fluids, cruel men, and fat cocks. and secretly animals
>>
File: 1706771440285295.jpg (285 KB, 886x1190)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Hii 20/m/netherlands

i just put on a nice outfit and am ready to play with my ass all night long! Come have some fun with me!

Snap: stekkerdoos69
>>
>>33071663
Those balls are so cute.
>>

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into deity worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

>>
>>33071663
a very sweet person
>>
>>33071663
added u
>>
Looking for a femboy to dominate me, I’ll do anything you say :) straight m sub Kik: ownma
>>
>>33072402
wha >_> who is this??!
>>
M19 my 2year gf just broke up with me I always thought that boys were hot and now I have nothing to loose so if anyone wanna show me how better boys are or just chat to cheer me up or wtv im open to everyone

Kik: Eraven8
>>
File: GLx2FXXWYAAQVy-.jpg (44 KB, 510x680)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
19yo fem from croydon uk looking for ppl to talk to , ps i send nudes ;)
disc: echolessowl
>>
>>33071663
Add me back kingbalboa
>>

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

>>
File: IMG_5673.jpg (907 KB, 828x1330)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
29, smooth shaven sissy with a tight pink hole and a tiny clit to match:) looking for a dominant owner and fem playmates!

My kinks include feminization, humiliation, chastity, orgasm control, anal, ass worship, ass to mouth, bondage, cum, shaving and more:)

Oh and I have kind of a big kink for being made to lick and suck on shaved, sweaty, smelly cocks, balls, armpits and assholes

Kik - kyliesiss934
>>
25[F4M]looking for a submissive and sub message me on kik divalee001

Telegram @katemille304
Discord: mistresskate0405
>>
File: file.png (218 KB, 302x403)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
Do you crave cock? Have you always wanted to be a sissy but never been ready to fully commit? Do you secretly wish you were forced to get your tight ass fucked by a different guy every night?

I'm not looking for roleplay or for fakes. I'm looking for the real deal. You hand over your personal information to me, and I do whatever I want to you (with a few limits permitted)

discord: bit of athrowaway (remove spaces)

respond with other socials if you really can't use discord
>>
File: 20211227_161016.jpg (455 KB, 1600x1200)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>33071640
M 30 USA, if ya love BBC you're gonna love me. Any femboys that like what they see and wanna play should hit me up. ;)

Kik: RedOps61
>>
>>33076132
*Had to correct my pic because it uploaded sideways.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.