[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ladder r7.png (1.28 MB, 750x855)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
/nrl/ post round 7
>QOTT
If Supercoach was real, which team has over performed? Which team has disappointed? Which coach would be on the chopping block?
>>
>>140278809
>>140278826
21 seconds kek
>>
This one is more visually appealing sorry Irish
>>
this is the one
>>
Apparently 3 of the Vegas clubs for next year are all but confirmed in Panthers, Melbourne and Redcliffe. Cowboys have withdrawn
>>
File: file.png (500 KB, 702x394)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
fraud
>>
>>140278809
Thinking Milky's peem should be relocated to Perth. Everyone else seems to be performing as expected.
>>
Which of our Supercoach clubs will be going to Vegas lads?
>>
File: 1664173835891509.webm (2.78 MB, 720x404)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
I hope the Broncos never play in Vegas again. I do hope the West Tigers take their Broncos home game to Seoul one year though. The same year Titans play the Roosters in Tokyo.
>>
Watched “Late night with the devil” 3/4 of the movie is great emersion building with back story and 70s feel but unfortunately once things try to get “scary” the movie falls flat with tired old tropes and shitty practical effects

6/10
>>
I was watching a movie
>>
Imagine if you broke up with a guy and he was now on top of the Dally Ms for 2024. Bet you would really consider replying to his text messages again eh.
>>
He must have a small penis
>>
>jess did you see that i won the dally m? haha crazy right?
>jess?
>plz respond
>>
Girls dont care about penis size.
>>
File: GLsBtcIWQAgKIRv.jpg (263 KB, 1080x1350)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Do girls care about Dally M points?
>>
How come they don't show man of the match anymore
>>
>>140281181
unfortunately most of the top 4 have serious criminal records
>>
ANZAC biscuits jew edition (burnt)
>>
my great great uncle who died at the Somme would be disgusted
>>
Holy they taste GOOD!!! These are the ones a made from the same mix of the thin ones i didn’t have much hope from em so added more oats and coconut but the thin ones did work out
>>
PonGOD could be out 4-6 months
>>
He should just come out now. Everybody already knows anyway.
>>
heh
>>
Ponga gonna have a lot of free time with his GF now
>>
>>140285555
quads confirm another spoon headed to poocastle
>>
>Hetherington was on Monday offered a one-game suspension for his actions, or risks two games if he fights it at the judiciary and loses.
>>
If he fights at the judiciary who will he be fighting against? Reid Mahoney again?
>>
Mahoney is a twit who deserves to be bullied but taking it off the field was a boneheaded move
>>
>>140285119
Anzac update
These ones came out cakey and soft and after 10 mins on the bench were still soft and chewy but 30 min later became a lot harder and chewy
>>
BASED Hethrington has these soft cock beta boys in SHAMBLES
>>
You're at the end of your career and have one opportunity to absolutely HEEM one player you hate since it won't matter anymore. Who do you pick? (you can pretend to be part of any era)
>>
Arthur Summons
>>
Dally Messenger
>>
I’ve always thought you were innocent until Provan guilty
>>
>>140287458
Tallis
>>
latrell
and id yell sic semper fatboongus as i did it
>>
I can't get immersed wiggle watching a movie for some reason. I actually prefer watching them on small TVs or a computer screen.
I can't focus and get easily distracted while watching on big modern TVs.
When you hold a phone or ipad or whatever in your hands, you relate to it and the image on it in a different way than when you look at a stationary screen on a desk or mounted on a wall or whatever. The held screen feels more connected to you. Even when you move around or look away and back, it just has this different feel. When you shift and move on a couch or something it's like reminding yourself of your body and its place relative to the screen. It underlines the artificialty and highlights how unreal the media is. A phone doesn't have that feature. It feels more like a part of you, and so the media on it sort of fits more seemlessly into your world.
>>
>>140287458
Mitchell Pearce, absolutely despised him
>>
>>140287458
Luai
>>
>>
The dolphins aren't actually good are they?
>>
Dolphins have a really good 1-17. Their problem is depth. Just one injury or suspension and they are fucked. Plus Wayne Bennett has an unreal ability to get the best out of his players. Can't see them being competitive in adversity under Woolf.
>>
The dolphgods have maximum sovl
>>
File: 3494-550.jpg (49 KB, 550x550)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>hello sailor
>>
>>140289010
go miami btw
>>140289012
go provos btw
>>
Souths training this week
>>
Redcliffe look like they will make the finals, as does Canterbury.
Depends on injuries and whatever happens over origin
>>
wish the footy was on
>>
hearing rumars on twitter penrith may be lose thheir last 2 titles
>>
Doing a rain dance for the footy to come on
>>
>>140287458
Seem like good bois who dindu nuffin to me. It's not like we're sending Richo or any anything.
>>
>>140289077
meant for
>>140284792
>>
>>140289092
jek
>>
>>140287458
I wouldn't heem a single person. I'd listen to what they had to say. And that's what no one did.
>>
Based nirvana fan
>>
/nrl/ family always listens to what I have to say, no matter how stupid
>>
anyone here tried estim
>>
Isn't that a skyrim sex mod
>>
Without God, we could have no good thing. Even before we know Him, He gave us tastes of His goodness by His grace. And now that we have received the full measure of His grace, let us draw nearer to Him. All joy, all gladness, everything that is good is a gift from our Heavenly Father who loves us.
>>
Justin Tsoulos, ya here m8?
>>
Do you guys ever go to games?
>>
usually about 4-5 a year but haven’t been to any this year
>>
the hit tv show love island but it's with NRL players they could call it NRLove island
>>
>>140289160
Blonde girl handled that really well
>>
We're the guys who rioted at the Assyrian church in Sydney Doggies or Tigers fans?
>>
been trolling /afl/ all day haha
>>
false flagger
/nrl/ respects /afl/ and wants the best for their poomunity just as they want the same for us
>>
What other /sp/ communities do we respect?
>>
/u16touchfootygirls/
>>
>>140287458
Alex mckinnon
>>
File: file.png (633 KB, 2000x1136)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
I knew one of us in the family was homosexual, congrats on coming out baking anon

For us hetros, go grab yourself some of these and support the RSL
>>
>support something that banned me for urinating in a pokie
>>
>consuming the good goy preservatives instead of making your own fresh
>>
>>140289675
baking ain’t gay nigga
>>
anzac biscuits are 4 ingredients and take zero effort and time
if you've never made em then I don't know if you can call yourself an ausGOD
>>
god i need to touch o16 footy haha
>>
File: Feet-up.jpg (78 KB, 615x409)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: Paddington Exit.webm (836 KB, 720x1280)
836 KB
836 KB WEBM
>>
>>
>>140278809
Broncos did it again god DAMN those new uniforms go hard! All these teams too pussy to push the envelope THAT IS HOW YOU UPGRADE AND KOVE INTO THE FUTURE
>>
good morning family
>>
File: 1685592445637026.gif (1.17 MB, 500x500)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>140295765
>>
File: 1706241308009739.webm (1.84 MB, 1280x720)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>140295765
>>
File: FbFJPG-aUAEAOsp.jpg (353 KB, 1644x2048)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>
Cleary should be the next immortal
>>
Both clearys should be in prison
>>
I can see cleary now the rain has gone
>>
Starting to like Penrith again
>>
Panthers fittest team .

they’re having better training in the off-season . In this day n age there shouldn’t be such a discrepancy in fitness . The difference is too much . it makes no sense .

the game is a faster game now . Ruck infringement rules are brutal and this is what DRAINS and Kills teams.

Some teams have adapted to this by making players fitter /some haven’t.
Wingers need to become forwards to help alleviate stress amongst the forwards

Clubs really need to be upgrading strength and conditioning .

Hyperbaric chambers for all athletes etc etc like soccer.

we shouldn’t be seeing such a discrepancy in basic fitness at this level. The top level in the nation.

I feel embarrassed as a passionate Aussie rugby league supporter . I’m so embarrassed.
>>
The only good things worth taking from soccer are the league pyramid and no restrictions on player earnings
>>
*sends my peem to train in the hyperbolic time chamber*
>>
Word on the street is that Dale Finucane is going to announce his immediate retirement today
>>
File: goatcastle 2024.png (477 KB, 906x553)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>140300180
go atcastle btw
>>
File: pay up.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>The Sea Eagles reportedly believe they have enough contract breaches that they could terminate [Schuster] immediately, however they have made it clear they don’t want to do so.
>Manly bosses reportedly want to act in a manner sensitive to the player’s personal issues, despite breaches of clauses in his contract.
Why are clubs allowed to baselessly project and lie? The player's not in breach of contract, the club are the ones who want to breach the contract. The law isn't on your side, you have a contractural obligation you are trying to evade. Shut the fuck up about "umm ashkully he's the one in breach of contract, that's why we haven't sent him a breach notice and are paying out his contract so we don't have to bound by the obligations we agreed to."
>>
>be so fat and useless even manly don't want to play you
>missus cries to the newspapers about it
>they still don't want to play you
>somehow avoid any contract clauses that allow them to drop you completely
What do you call this
>>
Shoe my nigga needs to stand on gang fr fr ong dat fat Nigga shoe finna get dat bag and get paid ya feel me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBx1g97zqU

time to trot lads
>>
>>140278809
Why are they called the Rabbitohs?
>>
>>140303015
sold rabbits years back innit lad
>>
>>140303015
>The club mascot is the rabbitoh, a now-disused term that was commonly used in the early 20th century to describe hawkers who captured and skinned rabbits and then sold the meat at markets, so named because they would shout "rabbit-oh!" around the markets and suburbs to attract buyers.
now please watch our sport
>>
>>140303015
Its a famous Australia cereal
>>
thats corn flakes m8
>>
>>140303015
In the great depression criminal gangs called "pushes" would steal pet cats from well-to-do Sydney suburbs and resell the carcasses as discount meat rabbits, which knowing customers would quizzically reply "rabbit, oh?" The pet thieves became folk hereos to certain deprived areas in protest of unfair supermarket meat prices, and by association of certain player-criminals in the catchement district, the name became affectionately attached to the South Sydney club.
>>
File: 20240423_123831.jpg (3.1 MB, 4000x2252)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
Is it illegal if I park in either of these two spaces?
>>
>>140305196
Find the fat balding autist parking
>>
rude. and doesn't answer my question. and those spots are always taken anyway
>>
Do you have a pram or a walking cane?

If not don't park there.
>>
>>140305196
>2 spaces? If your a BETA
>1 man space! If your a ALPHA!!
>>
>>140305196
No it's not illegal. You don't have to be a parent with a pram, nor an old person to park in those spaces. Perfectly fine to park there if you're just a normal person. It's possible you'll get some people look at you funny, or even say something. End of the day, it's fine to park there by the letter of the law. Depending on the owner of the car park, however, they may enforce the rule. This is pretty rare though.

It's only illegal to park in a disabled space if you do not have a disability sign displayed on your vehicle.
>>
>post on 4chan
>don't have a disability sign displayed on your vehicle
?
>>
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/842436
>>
I don't post on 4chan. I listen to what you have to say. And that's what no one else ever did.
>>
car blew a head gasket today bros
>>
me neither i just post on 4channel
>>
4channel doesnt exist
>>
had to replace a hose or sumfin in my shit box stung me 850
>>
replace it yourself
>>
>850 for a coolant hose
my nigga YOU got hosed kek
>>
That's fucking pathetic. Even if you didn't have a dad to teach you about cars, you live in an age where you can look up how to to diagnose and fix anything in your car, and even have AI to tell you exactly what you need to do, step by step, and you STILL choose to get ripped off by greasy mechanics. You deserve it for being so retarded.
>>
>not overpaying mechanics
Look at these poor fools who don't even have foxtel for every room of their houses.
>>
some stuff you cant really do urself but a hose is ez i agree. i wont be able to do the headgaskets and re time the engine myself you need some practice and experience for that sort of shit
>>
File: 64049_SoyBooru.png (46 KB, 564x699)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>some stuff you cant really do urself but a hose is ez i agree. i wont be able to do the headgaskets and re time the engine myself you need some practice and experience for that sort of shit
>>
My mate replaced his own airbags, personally I would assume I'd do it wrong and result in my own death
>>
My mate packed his own chutes, personally I would assume I'd do it wrong and result in my own death
>>
airbags are fine you just plug the new units in and if they arent connected right the airbag light comes on. mechanics test them everytime u get a pink slip too
>>
Airbags are actually more dangerous than cars without them, but the cost to remove them is too great so we go on living a lie
>>
cars are gay and are the worst hobby God has subjected me to
>>
About to destroy 8x Coles blueberry muffins
>>
go reddit btw
>>
literally eaten nothing today dont know how fat cunts do it
simply am not hungry
>>
Only time I can stop eating is when I'm depressed, like I am now, because she confirmed she doesn't care about me.
>>
go open relationships btw
>>
>>140308106
>>140307798
not a fan of this gimmick and suspect its from the same person as all the other shit gimmicks
>>
>>140301137
bootlicker
>>
>>140308301
go back btw
>>
>>140305196
KEK do ausFAILians really build there biulding out of moldy cardboard
>>
File: file.png (752 KB, 485x993)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
My local food distributor doing a sale
>>
no that's abos who do that you fucking ESL retard
try finding an abo building from the past 50000 years
now try finding an "ausFAILian" building from the past 200
then FOWF
>>
abos dont build houses they just live in the ones the gov built for them
>>
that's the joke
>>
File: ULURU.jpg (159 KB, 800x600)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>try finding an abo building from the past 50000 years
?
>>
that's ayer's rock cunt and it's not a building it's a built
>>
home from work and still no footy on
>>
>>140308549
>moving the goalposts
or should I say
>moving the rock LOL
>>
>>140308639
>moving the biggest structure in this cunt (/int/ speak for country)
?
>>
>>140308521
built by a giant snake innit
>>
Indigenous Australians have giant snakes, correct
Source: my sister
>>
abos having tiny cocks because they're related to indians
>>
theyre indians m8 they dont have big snakes
>>
fuck off kike
>>140308844
>>140308853
fuck on antikike
>>
https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/04/23/nrl-team-lists-round-8/

P
P
P
>>
>thursday public holiday
shuld alwys fall on the fikirkday
>>
>>140308884
go booze btw
>>
>But there’s two major outs as well with five-eighth Ezra Mam and strike centre Selwyn Cobbo not named
wtf
>>
thought tedesco would get suspended for tripping
>>
slippery T slips away once again
>>
The fake Australian accents at the end of Point Break are really bad
>>
The fake Australian accents at the end of Two Hands are really bad
>>
Kevvie PLEASE just drop baker down to 18 and put Te Kura back in. I'm begging you at this point
>>
Any of you ever had a long commute to work? These guys won't budge on WFH a few days a week, want me in the office every day in Brisbane. I don't want to move from the Sunshine Coast, but I don't want to do that fucking drive every day. Is commuting 3+ hours a day worth it for an extra 25k? If you ever had regular long work commutes, did it ever burn you out? Also, what do you even do in Brisbane for recreation, given there's no beaches, no mountains, traffic everywhere, and indians/chinese all over the place?
>>
You can literally day trip anywhere from Caloundra to Surfers from Brisbane if you want muh beaches
>>
Thanks for the input, Chang, but living at the beach is a bit different to going on a "day trip" lm3
>>
for me, it's forging pay slips, taking out numerous credit cards and personal loans, then living out up overseas for a few years before necking myself
>>
>>140309490
yeah done 40k kms a year for a few years. mtns to sydney, mtns to newcastle, mtns to canberra etc 4-7 days a week. 2hrs each way for sydney. its ok after a while cos u get used to it, just listen to music and smoke ciggys like i do. i get to avoid peak hour tho so its a bit better for me
keep in mind petrol and car costs tho
>>
>>140309583
just get on the dole and go on a' holday' to thailand untill they work out what ur up to and cancel ur payments
>>
>40kms a year
wow
>>
>>140309664
i'd get more money this way though
>>
why ausFAILians so lazy
>>
>400k kms a year
>40kms a year
based blind dumb neet spastic
>>
>>400k kms a year
based astronaut
>>
>>140308301
yep and he comes from /afl/
>>
>>140309490
For $25k

Fuck THAT

Thats basically an extra $4 an hour
>>
extra $32 an hour retard
>>
Titans Dragons Storm Eagles Tigers Panthers Dolphins Raiders

screenshot this
>>
>>
>>140303015
Furries. It used to be rabbit oh!
>>
>>140309664
as soon as you scan your passport they stop your payments kiddo
>>
$25,000 / 52 weeks / 43 hours (Includes the 3 hour commute) = $11.18 extra per hour
>>
Lol that fucking highway in peak hour in both morning and afternoon? You're looking at 4 - 4.5 hours driving daily. Plus $12 tolls each way, every day
>>
yeah id say its not worth it lad. idk how long the drive is in kms but i spend like 300$ a week on petrol. was spending another 100-150 a week on tolls before i started going around them, plus all the maintainence on ur car, tyres, brake pads etc youd probably be losing money for 25k a year
>>
>>140303015
rabbits were tradiational bush tucker for the abos that make up south sydney
>>
I'd just ride my bike. 80km from brissie to sunny coast ezpz. Even get home in time for a surf cuz
>>
>>140309843
not to mention depending on how much the 25k is ontop of youd be losting roughly 1/3rd in tax so its really only about 17k extra
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 2655x153)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
So I added the 12 month voucher I got from the Giants membership to KAYO and for some reason because I didn't pay the previous month (Card changed & couldn't charge) they just cancelled my voucher and are refusing to do anything about it

I'm fucking livid and am about to call Current Affair, they don't even have a fucking phone number
>>
just threaten to take it up with consumer affairs they usually fold then
>>
>fali to pay for a service
>nooo why mu servicey wercivsy gawn =[
>>
>>140305196
Perfectly legal to park in either space, however parking in the Tradie Only Bays at Bunnings when not being a tradie is a 6-point license deduction and $289 fine ($896 in Queensland).
>>
File: muh_4by.JPG.png (180 KB, 557x660)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>Tradie
>>
That can't be true...
>>
>>140309814
the patriot act was a mistake
>>
I like working on a construction site
>>
I want to see Big Ben heem some fucking tigers players
>>
>>140309664
plan it so you leave the day of your payment and come back before your next report date. did that for a two week holiday in japan a few years ago, never got in trouble.
>>
What’s with the cope & fake narrative that dale finucane is “one of the toughest players in the game”
>>
File: JUST.jpg (28 KB, 500x533)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
i have 8500$ to my name and im 25
>>
Kenty going on a rant saying players and the nrl must change the tackling style to avoid concussions
>nrl360 plays Boyd cordner getting ko’d greatest hits
Lol
>>
If Dale Finucane was at Gallipoli let's just say the Turks would be eating Four'N Twenty today
>>
>>140309814
>>140309664
>>140310189
i think you are allowed to leave australia for up to 28 days annually doesn't have to be for a special reason could be just for a holiday
>>
Not bad if NEET
Abit yikes if employed 5+ years
>>
>>140310336
employed for 7 haha
>>
>>140310332
nope went overseas for 10 days and didint get paid on pay day
>>
dead end job or career?
drug or drinking habit?
consooooooomer?
>>
picked a career that immediately got heemed by tech improvements and immigrants and foreign investment
drank a bit when i was younger but never more than once a week. maybe once a month now
got a few nice things but nothing super fancy
>>
>>140310323
i have $500 and i'm 30
>>
NEET? idk how you could live like that i get anxious when i have under 10k
>>
cooked up a mad spag bowl lads
>>
chin up lads
>>
only time i had over 10k was when grandadza died and that was only 15k
>>
Well your only 25 so you have options
>>
what r my options lad
keep in mind i just quit my job to be a neet kek
>>
>>140310336
>>140310356
>>140310371
Shalom.
>>
>>140309490
It's not worth it you will eventually burn yourself out. Anything longer than 15 mins is too much
>>
Apprenticeship
-by the time your 30 will be on 100k minimum
New job in general
-pays more then your old one
Move
-move to a cheaper town or city
Grind and Save
-hermitLIFE
Grind and gamble
-throw as much money on high risk investments

t.NEET with 50k in Pokémon booster boxes that I payed 4K in 18-19
>>
>>140310431
What ya doin Rabbi?
>>
>new job
afraid im not indian
>>
>Apply for job
>Get told my resume looks great and call me in for an interview
>Nail interview
>Tell me they won't be progressing me because my experience is not high
Thanks for wasting my fucking time then. Why do places do this?
>>
File: 1000003766.jpg (3.88 MB, 4000x3000)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
dinars
>>
>>140310451
Oy vey
>>
>>140310448
You must've have given a firm enough hand shake lad :3
>>
They probably wanted someone else and have to give you an ordinary excuse for legal reasons
>>
>>140310448
its so hard trying to get a job here now. partly why i left cos both the companies here are owned by euro and americans, hiring masses of indians that blatantly undercut everyone else, head office in fkn pennsyvania made most of the full time people redundant then replaced them with causal indians. most of my mates from work i never see anymore and the % of indians per job i steadily increasing
breaks my heart honestly
>>
>>140310468
racism outside /b/
>>
File: img2.png (144 KB, 434x450)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>NNNOOO YOU CANT DO MY JOB BETTER
>>
Need to get all those Indians into the trades unions
>>
they do it worse but significantly cheaper
>>
fuck off ausjeet
>>
Got home at 5:20pm. Some faggot kid in a nearby house has not stopped crying and screaming this entire fucking time.
>>
mumza is running late with my tendies, she said she'd be home by 5, I'm fucking starving lads
>>
>>140310448
>Why do places do this?
In case the guys ahead of you flaked or turned them down. How many times have you flaked on a job interview before? Happens to employers a lot, so they keep their own options open by oversupplying candidates.
>>
FUCK
>>
I know what I''m doing this Saturday
>>
File: 1603506559.jpg (68 KB, 449x659)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
weird how /nrl/ threads are more popping when the soccer isn't on
>>
Currently in the car eating tendies. I don't really want to go upstairs and deal with my bloody son.
>>
>>140310667
>How many times have you flaked on a job interview before? Happens to employers a lot
Literally had this happen over the last week. Multiple people we called to set up an interview said "lol not actually interested even though I applied" and none of the people we did actually set up for interviews actually turned up.
>>
https://twitter.com/CHBAF/status/1782538050641318301
>>
Back is so fucked I just tried to stand up after sitting on the toilet and I can't straighten up. I'm stuck at like a 45 degree angle lads
>>
*slips dick in ur ass
>>
>ass
proxy off seppo cunt
>>
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6FZpWtSkrw/?igsh=MXY3bmltYzduNHhyZw==

Puma nickel and diming the punter AND the dribbler
>>
>gimme free jerseuy
fuck off commiepoof back to /woketardrl/
>>
>nickel and diming
see >>140310976
>>
Had The Widow by The Mars Volta stuck in my head all damn day
>>
>>140311036
>“Retro” T-shirt
Opinion discarded
>>
for me it's Frances the Mute
>>
for me it's sucking jewish dick
>>
thanks for the input
>>
>Le hecking pub vibe nrl punter podcast influencer
>>
Yep, I'm thinking it's time to make a spagbol
>>
The 10:30pm weeknight spaghetti bol enjoyer BASED
Double BASED if your making it from scratch kek
>>
Sorry brother, the wog exgf is gone and I have no idea how to make the sauce or pasta from scratch. Leggos sauce and San Remo spaghetti it is.
>>
Knights bros, is it over? Will we ever get a decent set of halves?
>>
my dog is dying bros. he can't hold down his food anymore, not even a little bit of boiled chicken. he's been slowly starving for days and there's nothing else we can do. we're going to have to put him down tomorrow.
>>
Damn that sucks mate. Recently had that happen to a pet of ours. Hope you can spend some time with the poor fella before tomorrow
>>
don't leave his side stay with him no matter what they say and I'm sorry m8
>>
File: MAY.png (606 KB, 576x604)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>
based Autumn enjoyer
>>
>>140312300
I remember Cliffords first game for us where he looked the goods :(
>>
>>140316092
POV: ur a white girl pusy
>>
File: file.png (502 KB, 702x394)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>Lawyers for former Bulldogs rising star Jackson Topine – a one-time schoolboy captain of NSW and Australia – claim the 16-game first-grader was “detained” and subjected to “assault” and “battery” and “humiliation” at the orders of the club’s head trainer, Travis Touma.

>Several of Topine’s teammates, who spoke to The Australian on the basis of anonymity to protect their NRL careers, described their alarm at the punishment, with one declaring: “It wasn’t wrestling, it was humiliation.”

>The Bulldogs declined to answer detailed questions about the Topine incident but in a statement said the club “will say that there are a number of allegations that we categorically deny”. The Bulldogs did not specify which allegations it was denying.
>>
>Bulldogs forward Jackson Topine has reportedly launched legal proceedings against the club after claiming he was formed to endure “unlawful corporal punishment” for being late to training.
>The Australian has revealed details of the $4 million lawsuit lodged with the NSW Supreme Court in an explosive series of reports on Tuesday.
>The 22-year-old’s legal team claims its client was subjected to “assault” and “humiliation” which ultimately led to him taking mental health leave.
>Topine reportedly “seemed fine” when he left training but began to cry when he entered his home in front of his girlfriend and his parents.
>>
you'd think you'd take physical health leave after enduring being physically punishment
>>
Is it really deprivation of liberty? Surely he could just walk off the jobsite, like when a tradie sees a cloud.
>>
>>140309864
At least you still have your giants membership KEK
>>
File: tooma.jpg (489 KB, 1212x2136)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>
>Topine reportedly “seemed fine” when he left training but began to cry when he entered his home in front of his girlfriend and his parents.

KWAB
>>
>>140316092
TFW you have to go last in the Mercedes Gyer train sesh
>>
>In the statement of claim, it is alleged that Topine had no idea why he was being punished – he thought he had arrived 20 minutes early, as he didn’t need strapping prior to the session.
>“The plaintiff arrived late to training in circumstances where he made a mistake in relation to reading the training schedule for 18 July 2023 of “Arrive/strapping 8am” then “Wrestle 8.30am”, the statement reads.
>>
*wrestles everyone in the thread"
>>
How many players should they have to wrestle for this?
https://www.tiktok.com/@nrl_bulldogs/video/7360958301691006209
>>
>>140316092
>The Panthers star isn't short on eye-catching ink, with the word 'pain' tattooed underneath his right eye, a broken heart under his left and 'Meliodas' - the name of an anime character - written right across his chest.
>>
>>140322519
What anime?
>>
On Nine the NRL are having an outstanding season with an aggregate of 12.3 million viewers watching Free to air and BVOD coverage at an average of 535,000 per match, including 1.339m on 9NOW at an average of 58,000 per match. This is slightly ahead - up 2.5% on the 11.993m who watched on FTA over the first 7 rounds of 2023. (an extra FTA game has been broadcast this year).

The highest rating game on Nine for the season to date is the Vegas match with 796,000 average and a reach 1.6865m

Thursday nights average 603,000, including the second highest rating of the season (721,000 for Round 5s Storm/Broncos), this is down from 617,000 in 2023.

Friday nights average 552,000, with the highest rating match being the 609,000 who watched the Good Friday game between the Broncos and Cowboys. This is down from 593,000 in 2023.

Sundays average 477,000, although that comes down to 431,000 if you exclude the seasons highest rating game to date - the Vegas opening game between the Roosters and Broncos. This is up from 439,000 in 2023.

The Average reach for NRL matches is 1.265m to the end of Round 7. Vegas opener drew 1.686m Reach to lead the way, but Storm/Broncos in Round 5 also drew 1.65m.

Thursdays average Reach 1.431m
Fridays average Reach 1.319m
Sundays average Reach 1.123m (1.043m without Vegas)
>>
>>140321962
go bears btw
>>
up the cowboys
>>
Dragons & Raiders are absolute morals this week
>>
>highest rated Thursday game
>Highest rated Friday game
>Highest rated Sunday game
It is amazing the BroncGODs are able to get through a full 80 minutes of football while they carry the whole comp on their shoulders
>>
https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2024/04/24/warriors-secure-jett-cleary/

Fucking hell
>>
sick, the re-clearyfication of new zealand has begun
>>
Must not be on the same gear as Nathan due to not having the same chin
>>
I wonder if he'll get himself some mongrel looking brown girl over there
>>
what gear is his sister indi on?
>>
if he even good or what?
>>
>The 19-year-old brings impressive pedigree as the son of former Warriors and current three-time premiership-winning Penrith coach Ivan and brother of Panthers, New South Wales and Kangaroos halfback Nathan (26).
>The youngest Cleary has forged his own path through the famous rugby league nursery St Dominic’s College in Penrith and the Panthers’ development teams in the Harold Matthews Cup (under-17) and the SG Ball Cup (under-19).
no rep honours as of yet
>>
he’s extremely overrated
>>
his brother is overnated iykim haha
>>
christ man you’re ‘micks fell off
put some effort in ffs
>>
shan't
>>
RIP Terry Hill
>>
https://youtu.be/0F9SbzE01n0?si=ySmUMfgv7HYug36-
one of the few likeable Manly players
>>
Is that THE jester?
>>
WTF

Time to list my Terry Hill rookie card on ebay
>>
toilberg let me have friday off so it's a long weekend for me lads, how about some footy.
>>
>Former NSW and Australian centre Terry Hill has died in the Philippines. It is understood he passed away from a heart attack. A rugged centre with a colourful background, Hill had been spending more time in the Philippines during recent years

WHAT A WAY 2 GO
Nose full of crushed meth
Questionable aged pinay on your cock
>>
Roosters legend Terry Hill, vale.
>>
kek based Tezza
>>
vax status?
>>
Gone to the big South-East Asian sauna in the sky with Warne and Zyzz
>>
RIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F9SbzE01n0
>>
>>140327967
where the feet at
>>
>>140329044
>>140329070
>>140329082
>>140329091
cringe pedos
>>
>>140329169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrxy0DjjR4
>>
if I was in south east asia I would take drugs responsibly and probably just splash around at the beach all day. definitely wouldn't have a heart attack thats for sure.
>>
You don't have to be doing much to get struck down by a heart attack. Look at Dean Mercer, super fit, gets a heart attack whilst driving, dies before the car crashed at age 47
>>
Or don't take an experimental vaccine?
>>
Anyone got a concept2 rower?

Thinking about copping one
>>
Fitting for an experimental bioweapon gone wrong. o_0
>>
Mercer died in 2017 m8
>>
without based Tezza we’d have that soulless seppo draft system
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9Gv9-CPWEu4
>>
he took the Shane Warne exit
>>
onlt the anzac cup should be played this week. all other teams forced take a reverse bye (lose 2 pts)
>>
Nap looms
>>
File: tezza.jpg (42 KB, 360x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
F
>>
my dog passed away. we were with him the whole time.

the broncos better beat the piss out of the tigers in his memory.
>>
File: hugfrog.png (7 KB, 271x186)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>140330251
>>
>>140330251
Very sorry for your loss. By staying with him, you did right by him until the end
>>
>>140330251
i dont think your dog watched league
>>
>>140330315
you don't know shit about my dog cunt
>>
File: sad haas.jpg (57 KB, 473x483)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>140330251
>>
>>140330315
he'd sit in my lap sometimes while I had kayo on
>>
This Jackson Topine story reminds me of when Ben Matulino uploaded a video to YouTube where he locked two fat islander kids in a room and forced them to wrestle

https://youtu.be/9K4U2Eb4faI
>>
>>140330251
I'm thinking about you anon. What kind of dog?
>>
>>140330251
He loved you more than anything in the world :3
>>
smells like r*ddit in here
>>
you'd know, stinky!
>>
RIP based Tezza. Probably the last crash ball inside centre ever in league and then became a rep level modern centre
>>
AT LOWES
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 942x660)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Oh yeah
>>
>>140330752
1. >eating goyslop
2. post discount code
>>
>>140330752
Say hi to Terry Hill for me
>>
File: 1713525456416559.webm (905 KB, 652x956)
905 KB
905 KB WEBM
>>140330769
Need to be a member of Uber One

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/842402

also they never have poppers so they give me extra chips and onion rings instead
>>
Should NOT have left the shopping for tonight lads
>>
>schuster's 'career low' weight over the off season was 112 kilo
what a unit
>>
I thought he was supposed to be a 5/8
>>
>>140330733
>the last crash ball inside centre ever in league
Actually, hate to be that guy, but Terry last played inside centre in 1993 as best I can tell. Mal Meninga played inside centre in the finals that year with Mullins at outside centre. Big Mal was definitely not conjuring up images of Bozo and was about as crash ball as they come.
>>
>>140330945
Good shout, lad. Canberra was the last team to play that style with any kind a success iirc
>>
ive been known to like it inside my back ifykwim haha
>>
>>140330251
sorry for your loss m8
go tigers
>>
>>140331039
>cox down back
>>
>>140310691
I used SC a few times. I hired Jenna once and she pissed/squirted over me for an hour. Does rank farts though christ.
>>
based whoreticulturists
>>
I don't understand why I'm so upset over this girl, lads. Other girls I've dated, when it was her who ended it, I get over it pretty quickly even if we've been seeing each other a few months. But this one girl, who I went out with ONE time, in fucking February, I can't stop thinking about her, and can't get over the ghosting. The fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>140331085
Do you mean Jenna with red hair?
>>
>>140331159
meant for
>>140331152
>>
>>140331152
fuck off normie
>>
>normie
>>
Normal people don't get upset after a one date with one girl, and she doesn't message you back after it.
>>
2poo and radley out
>>
>>140331031
>Canberra was the last team to play that style with any kind a success iirc
Yeah, but they also killed inside-outside and it's never been tried since. They smashed Brisbane early in the 93 finals playing it, but then choked afterwards that year. In 1994 they moved to left-right and won the premiership, and then in 1995 them and Manly had the equal best winning percentage in the history of the modern game. 30 years on and there's only been a small handful of times that then styles been implemented and it's only been for a game here and there. Rugby union still uses it exclusively though.
>>
>>140331258
Hi David Middleton
>>
>>140331292
Kek. I'm actually a former rugby player and never really played league, but I loved watching league a lot more.
>>
>>140331320
Why not play league then if you like it more
>>
I was too fat
>>
>>140331338
Post below is wrong, but on the right track. I was always too tall for league. I'm 210cm tall now and have been since I was 17 or 18 so playing as a lock in rugby suited me more. Even then, because I was so tall I caused an imbalance in the scrum so I usually packed at number 8 at club level.
>>
File: Allianz two up.png (51 KB, 1241x374)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>
Thank me for my service
>>
>>140331392
My beloved Zali who smiled at me that one time
>>
>>140331401
Did you lose in Gallipoli, Korea, Vietnam or Afghanistan?
>>
File: goatgeorge.png (69 KB, 790x710)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>140331392
>Jason Nightingale
Extremely based
>>
>>140331159
>Do you mean Jenna with red hair?
yeah. Has a looking great ass and pussy.
>>
File: zali bangs.jpg (247 KB, 1080x1350)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Remember that game when Zali played 9 and forgot to braid her side bangs so she had to brush them out of her eyes and behind her ears every single time she bent over to get the ball from dummy half
>>
>Duck face

Cringe
>>
>>140331430
Based premiership team but fuck me dead if Gasnier wasn't the most overrated bloke I ever played against in Harold Matts. Ben Hornby was a fuckin gun junior though with the Steelers
>>
>>140331464
Soward always plays her at 9 or 14 and it's shit. She's a half and she looks like a half pretending to be a 9 when she's out there. Put the 6 or 7 on her back and be done with it
>>
File: terry-hill-vale.png (754 KB, 1920x1080)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
He loved the Roosters
>>
Every junior player in the country so say a prayer for Terry tonight. He killed the draft and saved a kid from playing for the Burleigh Bears and banging mako mermaids one day and then being shipped to Belmore the next
>>
File: the case.jpg (390 KB, 1051x1603)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
So much that he took the NSWRL to the Supreme Court to leave them
>>
>>140331686
*should say
>>
What is the /nrl/ consensus on evolving into a half-Illithid?
>>
>>140331704
>Terry, you can live at Bondi or Minto
>Minto!
>>
>>140331724
Its based
>>
that’s why he was a true league legend m8
>notorious shit stirrer
>played hard but skilful
>could take the piss out of himself
>played at the highest level
>stood up to cunts like Tallis
>loved the dishlickers
>stood up for players with the draft shit
>stood up affordable clothing AT LOWES
>took lobsters at will
Vale based Tezza
>>
SUFFERING an injured knee and an attack of nerves, former league star Terry Hill limped into court with his brother-in-law Scott Fulton yesterday to tackle lobster poaching charges. The former Manly Sea Eagles teammates each face 10 charges carrying a total maximum penalty of $84,700 and a year in jail after a seven-week investigation by the Department of Primary Industries.

Both have been charged with unlawfully using lobster traps, possessing fish taken illegally, failing to pay a recreational fishing fee and seven counts of interfering with set fishing gear in relation to the December 29 incident on Broken Bay. Hill and Fulton, son of league legend Bobby Fulton, yesterday pleaded not guilty to all charges at Gosford Local Court.

The pair, dressed in suits, stood silently at the rear of the courtroom as their lawyer Keith Bagley denied the charges on their behalf. The pair allegedly used seven lobster traps at Middle and Box Heads in Broken Bay at dawn on December 29. By law only one lobster trap can be used per person at any one time.

It is alleged the pair were in possession of at least one lobster on December 29 at 5.30am at Middle Head. They allegedly interfered with seven commercial lobster traps without the authority of the owner at Middle and Box Heads within the space of 15 minutes between 5.30am and 5.45am. A complaint by fisherman Tom Van de Noot who owns the lobster pots involved in the alleged offences triggered the investigation.

Hill, who is married to Fulton's sister Kristie, didn't appreciate media attention when he arrived at court. "Go away. Don't do this to me now," a nervous Hill said when approached by The Saturday Daily Telegraph.

Hill and Fulton later attempted to out-run the media after their appearance, running up a hill at the side of the courthouse to get to their vehicle. "Wait for me," Hill yelled out to a fitter Fulton as his injured knee forced him to stop for a rest.
>>
>>140331401
we don't do that in Australia champ
>>
Former rugby league players Terry Hill and Scott Fulton will have to pay more than $7000 each after being caught tampering with lobster pots in a NSW Fisheries sting. The brothers-in-law were filmed lifting a commercial fisherman's lobster pots on the Hawkesbury River near Broken Bay on December 29 last year.

The former Manly Sea Eagles teammates were each charged with seven counts of interfering with set fishing gear, which carries a maximum $5500 fine, and one count of fishing without a licence. Hill, 34, and Fulton, 33, the son of the former Kangaroos coach Bob Fulton, pleaded guilty to the charges when they appeared in Gosford Local Court yesterday.

The magistrate, Gary Cocks, accepted that the men, who were not found with any lobsters on their boat, had not planned a raid on the traps. He fined them a total of $2550 each and ordered them to pay $4500 each in law enforcement agency costs.
>>
>“Wait for me," Hill yelled out to a fitter Fulton as his injured knee forced him to stop for a rest.
kek God i fucking LOVE this sport
>>
>Gary Cocks
K E K
>>
File: tezza crabs.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-oXY9jJws0
>>
Feed at Brookie maccas before the sea eagles vs eels game, be there or be square
>>
File: o o o on the way.png (47 KB, 716x449)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
be there soon xoxo
>>
Pie and coke at harlots before the storm vs 'ohs game, be there or be gay
>>
File: based tezza.jpg (11 KB, 240x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Pimeyes result from phuketaussiebar.com
>>
File: GO NADS.jpg (81 KB, 1620x912)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzavG2k_zLg
>>
Business idea, Terry Hill Dish, Manly vs Tigers
>>
>>140332148
Bruh kept eating like he was still playing the game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0_D0P8CtE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDABPEt3lw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTfjCZRPuY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzDHYuEltTw
>>
File: the look.png (1.06 MB, 1080x1080)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Has someone told Cindy?
>>
Tezza clips on facey at FootyShowVault
>>
File: uhhhhh.png (1.03 MB, 1080x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
File: tezza.jpg (77 KB, 1280x721)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Don't get fat kids
>>
Was Tezza still married to Kristie Fulton (Bozo's daughter)?
>>
nah think they spilt year ago
she’s been to busy riding Schuster
>>
who jerk they dick now
>>
*years
>>
>who jerk they dick years
?
>>
>>140332499
see >>140332084
>>
>>140332531
>jerk
proxy off seppo
>>
>>140332554
meant for
>>140332499
>>
Where can I watch earlier rounds of this season without buying that watch NRL shite?
>>
NRL.com.au? they usually put the full games up
>>
im a jerk coded wankcel
>>
>>140332687
YouTube
>>
I spend time alone, I can decide myself into thinking I am not a worthless piece of shit. Have to work time with other people and I can't escape this fact.
>>
Spilt bong water on the carpet
>>
can only assume both posts are written by the same individual
>>
Late hours on /nrl/ are always interesting
>>
>Late hours
for me it's /cric/ and /afl/
>>
the fucking poms and kiwis ruined /cric/
>>
https://youtu.be/2abBEJzVBFc?si=zWe5Np_OHz-Bh_P7
>>
This was when real men played the game!

https://youtu.be/TXZI8T92_V4?si=0xbFDXLqRqtDNyjV&t=23m17s
>>
>>140333510
Shut up cunt
>>
so true
>>
Ordered domino's
>>
just woke up
>>
>>140342419
>>140342419
>>140342419
>>
>>140342427
Fake low effort garbage, missing games from the OP.
>>
think I'll just stay in this thread for now
>>
McDonald’s for breakfast yep a true blue aussie ANZAC traditional lest they forget……my HASHBROWNS
>>
had the same, wont be eating maccas again for another few months. terrible slop. coffee was ok though.
>>
*cracks open can of bully beef*
>>
>>140343509
>>140343509
>>
lel
>>
footy's on
>>
bawk
>>
>>140281037
Who

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.