[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5349.jpg (1.78 MB, 1170x1184)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
Do they suck each other’s cocks?
>>
>>140336252
Reddit sport
>>
Just the evolution of a classic Dixieland Medicine Show.
>>
>>140336252
Yes, they’re a bunch of sodomite faggots who should not be allowed anywhere near a baseball field.
>>
>>140336327
Lol what? They’re just playing baseball. You need to be medicated
>>
I think I just experienced my first hallucination. That was really scary, should I go to the hospital or something
>>
>>140336758
Was it an intentional hallucination?
1. What have you eaten in the last 12 hours?
2. What have you drank and how much?
3. Have you consumed any narcotics, alcohol or cannabis?
Those should be the main questions. After that:
1. What's your family's mental health history?
2. What have you been doing for the past few months socially, job, life, etc
3. Are you spending more time online than you have in the past?
You should only go to the hospital if you ate something unfamiliar or used a non-hallucinogenic drug and are experiencing hallucinations.
If you've just been up for a long time on uppers, stop taking uppers and go to sleep.
>>
>>140336268
>Guys, I'm thinking about reddit again
>>
>>140336830
I don’t use drugs or drink. Ut makes me go absolutely insane when I do. I haven’t eaten anything unfamiliar either. My dreams have been more vivid and impact my daily life. They’ve been becoming more and more real, even as we speak. It’s almost like I can close my eyes at any point and listen to the man in my dream and look at him when he’s speaking
>>
>>140336252
Nah that's you
>>
>>140336897
Sounds like you need psychiatric help. Emergency Rooms aren't gonna help you there.
Just go outside and have a big public meltdown. Don't commit any crimes but make sure the police get involved. Make some unsubstantiated threats to vague things and they'll get you the help you need fast.
Frankly with the way mental healthcare in America is, it's probably the only way to get anything that isn't adderall and ambien
>>
>>140336252
The PT Barnum of Baseball
People didn't believe in him back then either
>>
>>140336373
What they do is hardly considered "baseball"
>>
>>140337022
It's baseball adjacent entertainment. It's like how WWE isn't real wrestling. But it's still fun and it's plot is built around the premise and rules of baseball.
>>
>>140336945
The police…THE POLICE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? They’re the issue. They’re the men in suits. THEY want to hurt me. You’re a fucking retard, you’re one of them
>>
>>140337093
Yes, now go to the mall and spike your phone on the ground as all the (you)'s show you opposition
>>
>>140337022
It's more baseball than whatever the fuck the white sox are doing
>>
>>140337093
I’m sorry you feel this way anon. A lot of what you’re feeling has to do with judaism in sodomerica. They’ve completely infiltrated our brains and our actions. The jews are slowly taking control over us and you might think you’re insane but you aren’t. ((They)) are controlling you. Don’t let it get to you. Be a strong man and push against it. Don’t get out in public, don’t revolt, and let things happen. Stay inside
>>
>>140337187
Go to your town's Kitschiest Jewish Deli and start saying this when your Pastrami Sandwich comes without Cheese.
>>
>>140337278
Jews are dirty insects. Why would I go out of my way to get a sandwich and deal with those nasty people when I can make one at home
>>
>>140336373
Post diaper
>>140337022
This, HEIL HITLER
>>
File: IMG_9525.png (360 KB, 526x640)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>140336252
Yes
>>
>>140338241
Meds
>>
>>140338241
Hitler was gay, he fucked his trans niece. By suggesting this you too must like other men and/or like transgender folks.
>>
>>140337397
because if you have a public meltdown you might get mental health treatment and if you keep rotting in your home all you'll do is disappear with a whimper and dozens of people shocked and saddened for some time
>>
>>140336327
The fact that you have this kind of a reaction to a normal US stream from 2007 means that the situation is beyond reproach
Have they even done a faggotranny flag thing that all other sports do?
>>
>>140336945
>Just go outside and have a big public meltdown.
Do you suggest Banana Ball
>>
Should barnstorming threads be allowed on /sp/?
>>
>>140344045
Nigger
>>
>>140336327
>>140337022
What a pathetic little weasel you are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.