[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Could this team win the PL?
>>
>>140357123
based Neuer
>>
>>140357123
>Queer
It's literally in their own acronym
>>
the front 3 are strong and would do well, it's that defence i'm worried about

i mean, what's the manager thinking putting bender and homo next to each other? shocking CB's who'll only be distracted by each other.
>>
>>140357147
THEIR, not yours, be quiet
>>
>>140357123
>no Ronaldo
>no Gueye
>no Foden
>>
>>140357123
I think faggot, homo, and tranny are important assets, every man should know and say their names in a thoughtful football debate. Queer however sometimes comes off as a double agent, some very shady decision-making there. I'd rather see him/her/xim/xer/it/them/quetzalcoatl get benched. I've never heard of Woofter before and I'm not sure how well he's suited to be the 10, seems like too much of an experiment to me. The rest of the team is decent, but I think they need more ethnic diversity to succeed: Nigger would be a dream transfer of course, he's THE star player in all of football

Also, which of the Bender twins is meant? Sven or Lars? Either way, I'm afraid they're both past it
>>
>>140357344
Nigger needs to be on the team. Teams literally kneel before him.
>>
>>140357370
Right. And Nigger can end matches by himself on every level, I've never seen any of the other players do that
>>
>>140357123
That's pretty much Arseanal, so no.
>>
File: 1636910892886.jpg (104 KB, 597x597)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
What was Wenger thinking, putting Tranny up top? 41% of his goals this season have been own goals.
>>
>>140357147
It's the N word for faggots.
>>
>>140357123
Faggot isn't exactly the greatest in the land, since he spends most of his time facing the other way and on all fours.
>>
>>140357123
I like lesbo but i feel like she attempts too much scissor kicks you know, wasted too much opportunities
>>
>>140357147
new transfer, signed recently
>>
>woofter
Sounds like a dog name
>>
>>140359345
Was a favourite of an old games teacher at highschool, it's like pufter but slightly censored to take the edge off. Probably less sackable to call the kids, although that was just before you could really get in any serious trouble for 'homophobia' anyway.
>>
nah
>>
>>140357123
Dyke used to be a number 9 for Scotland but he is very out of form so no wonder he is playing as a winger now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.