[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (734 KB, 720x720)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>Saturday 11th May
Fulham 12:30 Manchester City
Bournemouth 15:00 Brentford
Everton 15:00 Sheffield United
Newcastle United 15:00 Brighton and Hove Albion
Tottenham Hotspur 15:00 Burnley
West Ham United 15:00 Luton Town
Wolverhampton Wanderers 15:00 Crystal Palace
Nottingham Forest 17:30 Chelsea

>Sunday 12th May
Manchester United 16:30 Arsenal
>>
Manchester United news because it's the hottest topic nowadays

>Ajax step up their pursuit of Graham Potter in bid to ward off rivals - who could include Manchester United. [Matt Law, The Telegraph]

At least two Premier League clubs have enquired about Mason Greenwood. Still more likely to move overseas (Spain, Italy, Germany) if sold & MUFC are prioritising a sale. If right offers don’t materialise, loan with obligation to buy clause possible [James Ducker, The Telegraph]

>Thomas Tuchel on his future: "It's [staying at Bayern] very, very, very unlikely. It is no secret that I loved it at Chelsea, I loved it in England and I loved it in the Premier League for sure, it was a very, very special time and I remember it very well." [TNT]

Man United players think that Erik ten Hag will be sacked at the end of the season. This is understood to be affecting their response to his instructions in matches and training. Face-to-face conversations between the MUFC squad and Sir Dave Brailsford have centered on changing the club's culture, leading players to assume Erik ten Hag no longer figures in Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s plans. [Chris Wheeler, Mail Sport]

also no I do not believe Southgate is a strong contender for the next United manager just because uuuhhhh *check news* Santi Aouna reported it
>>
File: manu.png (78 KB, 817x548)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>
With all English clubs comfortably knocked out of European competitions, 1 still clinging on by their grotty fingernails albeit, we're nearing time to have a conversation about why the quality of the Premier League goes against PL teams in European competitions
With a fair footnote that European football is a distant second to the English league system anyway
>>
>>140690379
just stop letting varsenal go into europe and embarrassing the entire league
>>
>>140690379
In between the games vs Lille, Aston Villa played Arsenal away, Lille rested.
In between the games vs Olympiacos, Aston Villa played Brighton away, Olympiacos rested. Other countries move the schedule around to help their teams in Europe and only have 1 domestic cup.
>>
>>140690471
Yes but then people would have to admit that Klopp and Pep have a good point about the schedule, and they don't want that.
>>
>>140690217
>Man United players think that Erik ten Hag will be sacked at the end of the season. This is understood to be affecting their response to his instructions in matches and training
They're snakes, gay snakes. Not to be trusted.
>>
>>140690217
If you're earning £300k per week you should just do your fucking job
>>
Can't wait for Gareth Southgate to life the Euros and EPL title on consecutive seasons, forever marking him down as one of the greatest ENGLISH managers of all time alongside Brian Clough, Bill Nicholson and Harry Rednapp
>>
Jurgen Klopps farewell quadruple
>>
>>140690567
>Southgate could relegate United in your lifetime
I don't know where yo dysrt, but I'd like to thank jesus
>>
>>140690536
Trust Ten Hag who publicly humiliated multiple players but didn't make a peep about psycho manlet Antony because he bends the knee and cost 100 million
>>
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/13130980/efl-on-sky-sports-how-to-watch-your-championship-league-one-or-league-two-team-live-next-season

>Sky Sports will show over 1,000 EFL matches next season. Here’s what you need to know to watch your team…

>How many of my team's matches will be live on Sky?

>Every singleLeague OneandLeague Twoteam will be featured live on Sky at least20times next season.

>And every one of the 24Championshipclubs will be live on Sky at least24times.

Jesus Christ
>>
>>140690536
in fairness his instructions are dogshit anyway, like when he told maguire to play 60 yards up from his goal or de gea that he had to distribute the ball like he was busquets
>>
Pure sovl
https://youtu.be/FKRmr9bClGM
>>
>>140690481
i said the same when klopp talked about it
it's blatantly the case but people let their hatred blind them
>>
>>140690217
We need the Tuchmeister back in the prem
>>
>>140690285
They've got to go for Tuchel right?
>>
>>140690767
This is /epl/ not /efl/ retard, nobody cares about the shitters
>>
File: GNDvX9rXgAE79AQ.jpg (187 KB, 1224x1530)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
our maz
>>
>>140690786
>115
>SOVL
Go back.
>>
Ornstein now saying Tuchel wants United
>>
>>140691152
Innocent of all charges
>>
>>140691154
For peak /mug/ we need Sourfplate getting the Yeenahtid job.
>>
>>140691169
>115
>Innocent.
Go back.
>>
>>140690767
For fuck sake. That's everything taken off ifollow then for this overpriced dogshit
>>
>Manchester United have been named the world’s most valuable football club, with 20 MLS teams in the global top 50 list.

>In figures compiled by Sportico, #MUFC are valued at $6.2billion (£4.96bn), with Real Madrid ($6.06bn), Barcelona ($5.28bn), Liverpool ($5.11bn) and Bayern Munich ($4.8bn) completing the top five.

>Los Angeles FC ($1.15bn) are the highest-ranked MLS club at 15th, with Atlanta United, Inter Miami, LA Galaxy and New York City FC all in the top 20.

Wew
>>
>>140691207
genuinely surprising

how do they do it still when they so shit
>>
>>140691207
Weird how Man City aren't there despite all those record breaking commercial deals
>>
>>140690379
Its as simple as playing more competive games than the European teams they're facing.
>>
>>140691282
Weird how Man City live in your head rent free
>>
>>140691282
weird how they have the most commercial revenue in the world yet UEFA didn't deem them important enough to play on a night opposite Arsenal and preferred to split Barca/Madrid to opposite nights instead, almost like nobody watches them and the sponsor deals are all fraudulent
>>
>>140691289
Very true, we should not treat City as a big club. Good point from you
>>
>>140691489
good to know you worry about how to treat us while we bend you over and turn this place into the Bundesliga real quick x
>>
>gets bend over, raped, spat on and laughed at
>h-haha yeah well i think badly of you now sooo
>>
We have permission to not treat Manchester City as a big club (it never was but we now have permission), shan't be forgetting this
>>
you're only a big club if you win the emirates cup and have zero CLs
>>
>>140691592
if only we could get permission to talk about chelsea...
>>
do i have permission to talk about arseanal losing a cup final to birmingham city pretty please
>>
>>140690217
My boy Tuchel is too good for manure. Travesty he wasn't given at least a full season under the new owners at Chelsea. Could've come in, not spent a penny and they'd be better off than they are now.
>>
uh oh is that someone not talking about the mighty 0 cl arseanal? arsewog you know what to do
>>
>>140691282
I still don't believe for a second shitty turn an actual profit. They have 3 fans and can't possibly bring in more commercial revenue than man u/liverpool/arsenal, or even chelsea.
>>
>we're bigger because we're a bigger cocksleeve for hated foreigners
>>
Would anyone actually care if they scrapped the League Cup? Seems like the most obvious way to ease fixture congestion but no-one ever seems to mention it.
>>
>>140691729
>we sell more wrist bands to rwandans trust me we're richer than the treble winners!!!!1111
>>140691738
i would, it's nice to watch arseanal reach tinpot finals and see them lose them to teams like birmingham city or win them and parade rwanda like they won the treble
>>
File: city sponsor ceo.jpg (69 KB, 635x900)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>140691729
Come on now how can you cast doubt on these companies
>>
>>140691738
They should keep it but one leg for the semis. Also PL sides even in Europe play less games than most lower league sides so they can't complain that much (yes I am basing that primarily off fm)
>>
>>140691641
Incredibly forced attempt there. Go back
>>
>>140691641
One step at a time mate let's not go mad
>>
>>140691779
Totally legit company
>>
some posters here are world champions

some posters are champions league winners

some posters are premier league winners

some posters are fa cup winners

some posters are treble winners

one poster is all of the above
>>
>>140691770
It's just not possible for shitty to be a financially viable club, especially compared with the bigger teams I've mentioned. Since it was bought out they've only sold a handful of players for any actual profit as well, and consistently inflated wages. You're more deluded than a Liverpool fan (which is a well run club financially) if you think anything about city's finances is valid.
>>
Treat City as a big club and you'll get your posts reported and a cease-and-desist sent to your address
>>
>>140691826
dicksucker
>>
>>140691821
Manchester City provided the Mail on Sunday with an email address for a man called Jet Zhu, the CEO of a Dubai-based marketing firm, QOO Global, and the de facto spokesman for 8xBet, to answer all questions related to the firm.

Mr Zhu did not want to speak on the record but a source said the Trinh Thu Trang profile was ‘false’ and not posted by anyone from 8xBet.

Mr Zhu’s own firm, QOO has some peculiarities. The firms claims it has up to 50 employees but their website only carries examples of work for one client: 8xBet. A source close to QOO said the marketing company was not able to name any other clients ‘due to confidentiality’.

Of QOO’s employees, 23 apparently have LinkedIn profiles but these include a man based in Lahore, Pakistan who has a Facebook page promoting his work as a motivational speaker, and inspirational quotes by Martin Luther King .

Contacted by the MoS, he said he was the CEO of his own company, then claimed he was the CEO of QOO, which is not true. Asked if we could meet him at QOO’s office in Dubai, he could not provide an address and said: ‘We are working digitally from Pakistan and Dubai.’

Another supposed full-time Dubai-based QOO employee appears actually to work for a healthcare company while a third stopped answering questions when asked about 8xBet. A fourth has her own business offering website development and digital marketing services.

The Mail on Sunday has requested a company HQ address for 8xBet and a phone number and no details have been forthcoming.
>>
>>140691565
>us
he wasn't talking about ajax m8
>>
>>140691817
haha look out the no fun police are here!
>>
Bit early to be malding with the "no fans" delusion isn't it? The Cup final isn't for a few weeks. Erik Ten Fraud has three more opportunities for the cuck walk he does before Manure hands City another trophy
>>
>>140691729
Commercial revenue is cheating anyway, its good that they are making a farce of it.
>>
ive never once seen anyone seethe about city who wasnt a supporter of a red club
>>
>>140691871
Go back
>>
>>140691857
Their funniest one was the award ceremony they announced, with zero videos or photos from said ceremony except for some generic light show with no-one there
Just a weird club for paedophiles at the end of the day
Didn't use to be (Eidos era)
>>
>>140691907
you go back, faggot
>>
>>140691738
There's nothing stopping teams that qualify for Europe from withdrawing from the league cup (probably). No reason to scrap it all just to appease legacy club whiners who play less games than League 2 teams anyway (probably).
>>
>>140691919
you go back, faggot
>>
>>140691919
VPN off burgerwog
>>
>>140691925
United tried to withdraw from the FA cup and the government threatened to get involved and some wanted them expelled from the PL
>>
Match congestion totally isn't real though. SAF, Pep and Klopp are just a trio of crybabbies
>>
>>140691949
Thats the FA cup though and it was like 20 years ago, things have changed. They could also just play their youth team (probably).
>>
>>140691943
not me. trust me if i had a VPN i would be false flagging as dave 24/7
>>
File: GNEEBttXMAA3qVj.jpg (196 KB, 1080x1350)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
>>140691821
Kek a look into their Instagram page and it says date joined March 2022 and account based in United Arab Emirates
>>
Passed the fit and proper owner test in the PL BTW
>>
>MLS attendance in 2010 was 16k
>this season it's 25k
The Americans are coming?
>>
>>140692027
Go back
>>
>>140692064
Is that in one stadium? I ask because arent American stadiums supposed to be fuck off huge
>>
>>140692055
This is all happening too soon, it needed to happen just after the takeover was completed. This way the takeover will fail and some other more competent billionaires will step in.
>>
>>140691893
>malding
Troon hands typed this
>>
Bald scalp humour that
>>
mad how it took arsenal 20 years to get back into the cl (to get pumped) and this is supposed to be some heroic story
meanwhile newcastle does it in 2 and it's all doom and gloom
>>
>Football Finance expert Kieran Maguire says Manchester United are "on the right side" of the Profit and Sustainability line "but do not have much wiggle room" for the summer transfer window.

>Speaking on the Football Daily Podcast, Maguire said: "I estimated that the losses over the last three seasons are broadly in the region of £100m and you are allowed to lose £105m. That does not give them scope to buy without also having to look at the exit door.

>"The wage levels at Manchester United are the third highest in the Premier League and they have traditionally been the highest. They are also in the top five within Europe, so that gives them the further problem of trying to persuade players to move on if the contracts being offered are not the same."

Its over
>>
>>140692090
No, that's the average
>>
>>140692203
Fuck off you false flagging cunt. Injuries are fucking gloomy because theres fuck all you can do about it. Newcastle aren't doom anything. It was an injury crisis and it fucking sucked. Not that you would know being a plastic CUNT
>>
Can't wait for the obsessed cunt to tell us how he totally isn't making shit up because he's a weird little man on here 18 hours a day obsessing
>>
>>140692090
most MLS teams play in soccer specific stadiums now which are like 20-30k
you only see soccer at the "fuck off huge" stadiums now when your teams come here for their summer tours, then they play in NFL or college football stadiums which is the 75k+ shit
>>
You know 190 is malding when he drops the Clog VPN
>>
>>140692203
At least Newcastle got the chance to smash PSG at home before getting knocked out
>>
>>140692237
most composed arsewog
>>
>>140692285
>ynr miguel almiron has scored in the champions league
>>
File: FQeLgJpX0AID1zA (1).jpg (346 KB, 1200x800)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>140691893
>delusion
>>
If Jimmy Epstein wasn't such a grifter he'd shitcan Ten Losses today and give the customers some hope with a new manager bounce
>>
>>140692364

Hope of what exactly? The season has been dead for a long time and even a new manager bounce won't help them against the 115 crew
>>
I don't like red teams. It reminds me too much of the period blood I'm so desperate to see leak out my fresh vagina
>>
Geordies busy licking saudi arse hole again or have they showed back up after their chastening season?
>>
reminder nobody cares about city especially not the schizos du jour that spend all day here seething about us
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9 KB, 277x182)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>140692315
>ynr Shola Ameobi scoring against Barcelona at the Nou Camp
>>
>Team has lots of fans
>"Ahhhh none of your fans are local"
>Team has mostly local fans
>"Ahhhh empty seats"
Tiresome desu
>>
>>140692391
It's cute that Manchester B has been so cucked for years now that they won't even attempt to refball again (yeah right) but they could at least try playing a football match (y'know without the brown envelopes) before bending over. It's not like City aren't up for a scrap
>>
>>140692426
Hows 8th treating you obsessed cunt?
>>
EIGHTEEN HOURS A DAY HE'S ON HERE
NO HOME
NO JOB
NO LIFE
ONLY MCDONALD'S WIFI
>>
>>140692481
Tons of teams have mainly local fans and fill their stadium, it's only City in the PL who don't
>>
File: 1686356216944324.png (2.25 MB, 1600x1066)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>Wilfried Zaha's representatives flew to England on Monday for talks with West Ham.
>The club are hoping to make Zaha one of Julen Lopetegui's first signings.
great, another 30+ year old
>>
File: 1710001176357521.gif (998 KB, 250x251)
998 KB
998 KB GIF
>>140692426
>their chastening season
? They're doing pretty well
>>
Oh that's right. Still got a match with Manure left. That's why his weird obsession has dialed up a notch
>>
>>140692541
im sorry we make you so mad
>>
>>140692481
>Team has mostly local fans
Ahhhh none of your locals are fans
It's a small club anyway who cares?
>>
>>140692831
>who cares
certainly not you going by your 25th city post of the day
>>
>Manchester United will not pick a successor to Erik ten Hag – should the club decide to sack the Dutchman – on their-trophy record alone, which boosts the chances of Gareth Southgate emerging as the favourite for the post
>>
>>140693010
Dyche IN
>>
>>140693010
feel like im losing my mind any time i read or hear some pundit praise southgate, or when hes linked with big jobs like this
his biggest club accomplishment is relegating middlesbrough. international management is completely different than club management and even in international management he's clearly tactically inept and only has "achieved" as much as he has because he has good players and got easy draws
what am i missing here
>>
>>140693048
Sir Jim likes the cut of his jib
>>
>no outcome to the shitty charges until summer of 2025
So basically they're free to cheat for another season then? What is even the point lol, might as well just stop all the ffp stuff, take back the Everton and Forst points deductions and let other teams cheese their finances to make it level
>>
>Understand Chelsea have reached verbal agreement with Willian Estevão on personal terms.

>Told initial bid still to be sent but it will be around €32m plus add-ons, as talks with Palmeiras will follow.

>Nothing done yet but #CFC remain clear favorites since January.
Fucking hell
>>
>>140693073
>So basically they're free to cheat for another season then?
None of the charges alleged are from any later than 2018. They've got nothing on City from the past 6 years because they're squeaky clean.
>>
>>140693085
Sounds loosely like a player Brazilians were hyping up unless I’m mistaking him for someone else
>>
>>140693073
glad to see you've reached the acceptance part of grieving over our success
>>
>>140693073
Well they're a small club so let's not mistreat them
>>
oh he's having a right melty it must be may indeed
>>
>>140693093
The club's about as clean as your mum's arsehole after she's finished her shift at the brasser pal
>>
>>140693093
Yeah that's how it works, once they "stopped cheating" all their illegitimate advantages they gained through cheating, like elite facilities, world class players and the best coach in the world, just vanished into thin air.
>>
>>140693213
oh he big mad
>>
>>140693214
>spending money is cheating
None of the charges are to do with overspending
>>
>>140691207
>>140691258
Money laundering for the MLS clubs
>>
>>140693250
you'd think this yidwog would know that considering arseanal wasn't brought to court for nicolas pepe
>>
>>140693250
If City's actions between 09-10 and 17-18 were illegal, all advantages they gained as a result were illegitimate, directly or indirectly. I think we can agree their rise in football stature, like winning titles and playing Champions League football, played a major role in their ability to attract talent. That's all illegitimate. Everything.
>>
>thread is filled with schizos shouting back and forth
I’ll wait for the next one. How this has become the worst general when heem and /hoc/ exist is beyond me
>>
>>140693312
Not really. They don't gain any added advantages by having failed to disclose sponsorship revenue accurately.
>>
>>140693343
it meant they could get round ffp laws
>>
>>140693312
the only thing illegitimate is your nationhood status, foreskin merchant
>>
You know that old meme about how if the punishment for a crime is a fine then that punishment only exists for poor people? That's what FFP reminds me of.
>>
>>140693343
Yes they fucking have, you shit on regulations that everyone else has to abide? Anything you do is illegitimate.
>>
>>140693442
>City's success is illegitimate because they incorrectly reported sponsorship income in 2017
It's just absurd. It's just obviously cope. You know it's cope.
>>
>>140693469
either they broke the rules or they didn't
>>
>>140693469
The charges go all the back to 2009, when their project was in its infancy. No top 4 finishes, no Agueroooo, no Yaya Toure 20-goal season, no De Bruyne signing, no Pep signing. All of it to the trash where it belongs.
>>
File: 1713393879975409.jpg (99 KB, 716x687)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
All commercial income is illegitimate.
>>
>>140693319
>goes back
>>
>>140693526
enjoy our fourth in a row moshi, here's to a stray hamas rocket flying up your ass
>>
Based DSL
>>
>>140690767
Skybros we just keep winning.
>>
>"There are some things in football that can separate both sides" Hull owner Acun Ilicali explains why he decided to sack Liam Rosenior as manager
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1788248092044628381
Actual video interview there by the way, a real throwback when an owner goes on Sky Sports News live.
>>
>>140693745
Again, nobody cares about lower league shit. Go make an /efl/ thread

Oh shitmuncher FC are looking good for promotion in 2 years so they can get 20 points suck up money then go back down? Real fascinating stuff
>>
Steve Albini has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @
>>
>>140693745
Clearly Acun was pissed off at the way Hull seemed to have no attacking impetus against the shitter sides. Unbeaten against the league champions in the season but managed to lose to Stoke and Plymouth.
>>
>>140693919
he'll be enjoying his affordable sandwich with the angels now
>>
watching the women under 17s (not a nonce)
>>
>>140693919
>>140694198
no one knows who the fuck this is lads
>>
>>140694205
How desperate must you be to watch football, fucking hell.
>>
The cope about City really is bizarre
>>
>>140694205
sorry doing this if you aren't a woman makes you a nonce. you can watch the lads, but not the girls
>>
>>140694283
they can't possibly say anything regarding our footie, so this gay shit is the "best" they can do, we never stooped so low when manure or chelshit had their little purple patches
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (365 KB, 750x715)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>Sancho could feasibly win the champions league and >we are going to finish 8th
>>
>>140694205
Is this what you do when you arent lurking around the liverpool womens team scouse rat you FREAK
>>
how badly will mckennas bum boys be raped next year? are we talking a mild gaping or a full on tearing apart from mandingo meat missiles?
>>
>>140694396
Sad I think. It's always "B-b-but City spend money!" like Chelsea and United haven't done that and are nowhere near winning the league. Or like Everton didn't try that and almost get themselves relegated.
That's why it's cope and that's why it's sad.
>>
>>140694453
They won't.
>>
>>140694453
Why are you so obsessed with gay sex you homeless weirdo
>>
>>140694481
we broke the sport to a degree where they can't even talk about it anymore and turn into tony blair when discussing us it's hilarious imo
>>
>>140694547
>turn into tony blair when discussing us
what is this even supposed to mean
>>
>>140694453
They'll stay up and Leicester will get relegated.
>>
>>140694396
what, your 4 centre halves and battering ram striker?

Spanish Tony Pulis with unlimited budget
>>
>>140694588
Leicester not even getting 100 points was an embarrassment.
>>
>>140694631
wow have abc retards gone from pep overcomplicates things to this in such a short time frame
>>
>>140694210
I do because I'm not a moron.

NUMBA 1 FISH FRY
>>
>>140694656
are you implying they don't play 4 centre halves and a big lump up front?
>>
>>140694671
yes moron
>>
>>140694646
I can't remember a time when so many clubs seemed like they were almost trying to throw finishing top. That choking period was really bizarre.
>>
Business idea: man utd hire Klopp to coach the FA Cup Final
>>
>>140694830
with klopps incredible records in finals that does make a lotta sense
>>
>190 been posting in this thread for about 10 hours straight, barely getting any pity responses

grim
>>
File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1554x1396)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
haha the banter fc era will never end
>>
8pm in holland
>>
>>140690217
>At least two Premier League clubs have enquired about Mason Greenwood.

lol, there's no fucking way.
>>
>>140694205
I watched a bit too
young lasses doing really well
>>
>>140695180
Stop replying to yourself scouse vermin
>>
>>140695173
Yeah that's total bullshit. He's finished domestically
>>
That -3 could and should easily end up -10 (Hag)
>>
poor little arsewoggers
>>
>>140695173
>>140695284
Why would he be finished domestically when he didn't do anything wrong?
>>
>>140695889
it's man utd lying to make it seem like other clubs would be prepared to have him
they want him back
>>
>Rio Ferdinand co commentary

Christ
>>
Do you think pundits like Rio have any self awareness when they says stuff like "[Dier]'s been made fun of when he was in the prem"?
>>
something uniquely fucking atrocious about match threads nowadays
they've been bad for years but no longer even a vague pretence that it's anything but retards largely from other boards baiting for yous and not even watching the fucking match
the entire board needs nuking to be frank, i barely ever find any threads worth even looking at let alone posting in
>>
>>140696860
No I don't think Rio thinks much about anything
>>
>>140696917
Does he think about picking up in the morning?
>>
>>140696874
Matchthreads involving any "big club" are automatically cancer
>>
>>140696963
Just cheating on his dying wife
>>
>Its different playing teams home and away in Europe

wow cheers Rio for the expert insight
>>
>>140697102
:(
>>
>>140696874
I agree with you. On the flipside, /epl/ is in a much better state now than it was say 2 years ago.
>>
>>140697690
>/epl/ is in a much better state now than it was say 2 years ago.
I wouldn't say so.
>>
>>140697690
what are u talking about this thread is shit like 95% of the time
the 5% when it's good is nice though.
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 1298x320)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
40 minutes into a champions league final and they're still taking the piss out of us
>>
>leading Premier League figure has won High Court anonymity after being accused of sexual abuse on 15-yr-old girl in 1990s.

>Alleged victim is suing for damages.

>But the man, still operating in England's top division, will have name protected.
>>
>>140698072
>>140698165
It was worse when poleaboo, Slovak, and 190 kg were more frequent. Also, these threads were terrible around the world cup.
>>
>>140694725
mane you should watch football then because he literally plays with 4 centre halves and a target man striker
>>
>>140698165
The best time for proper footy discussion/conspiracy is the autism hours.
>>
>>140696860
Dier was made fun of when he played in the Prem
>>
>>140698348
190 has been posting every 5 minutes for like 10 hours straight today lol
>>140698491
what do you consider autism hours
i've had the best chats with people evening my time so i guess after midnight your time
>>
>>140698536
Yeah about that then. Anything from 12am-4/5am. 2-4am is usually peak autism time.
>>
Who are Arsenal playing in the CL this week?
>>
>>140698643
Please do NOT talk about Arsenal
>>
File: soyj.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>Fletch
>Macca
>Rio
>>
>>140698713
>Who will win Rio?
>It's too close you can't call it

Cheers again Rio!
>>
File: file.png (929 KB, 1548x1476)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
it's over for the ev
>>
File: ng.jpg (100 KB, 1366x768)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>Harry Kane only completed one pass in the first half against Real Madrid
>>
>>140698785
>Load club with £200m of your own debt
>"Oh no sorry we can't afford to take over"
>Rake in interest from the loan off Everton

Taken for a ride
>>
>>140698816
Moshiri never wanted to sell to them, had no choice but to take their loans because Everton have no money

also 777 have no money to pay their players at Standard Liege either and are being taken to court by their creditors there, Everton unironically may very well collapse
>>
>>140698785
administration looms large
>>
Somebody will save Everton, nothing ever happens, Everton won't flush
>>
Tyler reminding everybody why the senile old cunt retired
>>
>>140699321
unironically a better option than southgate
>>
>>140699321
He didn't retire, he commentates all the time
>>
>>140699085
>777 creditors

Just say Jewish vulture funds.
>>
>>140699395
it's the guys they bought the club and stadium from
>>
>>140699321
Why wouldn't it work
>>
>>140699524
The good old tax dodge.
>>
>Hear all season how unstoppable Bellingham is
>Ghosts every time I watch him in CL
>>
>>140699583
wut
>>
>>140698785
It's alright. I yesterday some fans were saying Cahill is working behind the scenes to get a UAE takeover because he's working in the country and therefore they should build him a statue. Two more weeks and it'll be sorted.
>>
>>140699600
just like Riggi
>>
>>140699321
>United hire Dyche
>Dyche steadies the ship and starts showing potential
>Customers demand he be sacked because he doesn't play the football they like and now that they're on course they need someone who can finish the job
>United sack Dyche and then consult tiktok to see which managers are trending
>Replace him with some flavour of the month dogshit
>Go right back to where they were

It would just be the Mou scenario all over again.
>>
>>140699600
That’s how you KNOW he’s good
>>
>>140699085
Jesus that’s their nightmare scenario as this would definitely send Everton into administration. The problem then is 777 just joins the long list of existing Everton creditors. If that happens there’s a good chance 777 don’t see their money back because Everton already have debts amounting to all their existing assets. Then 777 are unable to pay off their Belgian case and everyone’s fucked.
>>
777 collapsing is actually good for Everton if I understand correctly (and I might not).

A group of more sensible rich people loaned them a couple of hundred mil to make sure the bills for their stadium get paid, collateralised against Moshiri's shareholding. The Prem made a condition of 777 takeover that that loan gets paid back in full. If Everton default on that loan, the rich fellas get control of Everton, and won't let them go bust because then they won't get their money back (I guess unless they decide to liquidate Everton entirely, which seems unlikely), they'll keep things ticking over until they find a new buyer. As I said I might be wrong here but thats my understanding of the situation.

The best case scenario for Everton flushers would have been 777 getting the takeover complete and then collapsing.
>>
why couldn't Newcastle get a tune out of Joselu?
>>
>>140701660
Or Stoke.

Absolutely bizarre.
>>
genuinely makes me seethe how they keep doing it
>>
>>140700774
its not a big deal if everton collapses the fans can just switch to liverpool
>>
Give me a logical reason why I shouldn't just become a Real Madrid fan? Football is pointless unless you're a Francdrid/115 customer
>>
>>>/b/918069233
>>
>>140702299
Don't give up, stick with Spurs, they'll win something with Ange
>>
Real Madrid (3.30) 2-1 (0.39) Bayern
>>
madrid rigging is the worst that ive ever, ever seen lmao
>>
That was the most obviously rigged ending I've ever seen
The crowd looked embarrassed to celebrate
>>
funny how every PL game, without doubt, i have to hear the commentator whine about why doesnt the assistant referee raise the flag earlier it's dangerous
the ONE time the assistant referee instantly raises the flag is on an extremely borderline offside at like 90+12 of the champions league semifinal and happened right before bayern equalized
lmao
>>
>>140702559
The sad thing is, that he won't ever stop after this.
>>
File: GNFddqRXMAACRjl.jpg (288 KB, 1874x1048)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>
>>140702832
Absolutely no rigging on any of the goals allowed or disallowed.
>>
Cringing at the tryhards who will be out there right now smugly explaining how they watched the league 1 playoffs instead
>>
File: file.png (1.06 MB, 1310x1444)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
so true
>>
>>140703046
crazy that the linesman thought this was such a clear and obvious offside it necessitated the instant raising of the flag instead of letting it play out and VAR to figure it out
i had no stake in this game (i actually kinda wanted bayern to win so they could lose in the final just for more kane heartbreak but idc if madrid win) but i am extremely anti-referee and that was really bad
>>
>>140703275
>guilty of possession of a pyro
Imagine not renewing your fireworks handling licence
>>
>>140703312
he obviously did it this way on purpose, they're very well aware of proceedings and this way VAR couldn't correct their corruption, if you get vardrid away in the return you've got a serious problem
>>
>>140703275
Pyro ban is a joke. Everybody agrees it can look cool, but they MUST police all fun out of football
>>
>>140703267
i watched bolton/barnsley yesterday instead of CL cause ray hudson was commentating
luckily today we were back to good ol clive tyldesley and rob green
>>
>>140703312
Linesman doesn't have to flag, but also the referee doesn't have to blow the whistle.
They're both complicit.
>>
>>140703312
Yes, it was a mistake. No rigging, however.
>>
>>140703455
you are right, the offside flag is really just a suggestion to the referee and he then chooses to whistle or not
but since he doesn't have the angle from the side obviously hes going to trust the assistant
they're both at fault but im putting the majority of the blame on the assistant
>>
File: d0.jpg (2.19 MB, 4949x3251)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>FC Bayern will have trophyless season for the first time since 2011/12
>>
>>140703648
exceptional timing from harry mong, joining bayern at the precise moment they fell off
>>
>>140703558
The referee is more at fault, for reasons the anon you replied to mentioned.
>>
File: oof.png (15 KB, 486x206)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
'are 'arry
>>
>>140703648
>Kane's Diary - 8th May 2024
>>
Ngl lads it's a bit concerning both kane and Bellingham were invisible in those games
>>
>>140703737
how? he cant see whether the players are offside or not he has to trust in the assistant that if he puts the flag up it was a clear offside and go from there, because theoretically the assistant should only be flagging if it's clearly offside with the whole "keep the flag down if its close" directive
if you wanna argue the referee had a feeling it was close and chooses to ignore the flag and let it play out then ok but they never do that
>>
File: 1712876042878376.png (62 KB, 302x221)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
honestly no point caring about that last offside. i doubt de ligt woulda scored if the whistlw wasnt blown. made everyone stop playing

im so fuggin baffled though

in shock at what i just seen

some of the most skillful bottling ive ever seen.

fuggin neuer. what is the chances a great keeper like that would make that mistake.

then clearly bayern were shocked

but that fucking tuchel substitution beforehand was moronic. i knew it would fuck them. i guess you cant directly blame that since they conceded again badly but still. youve taken your best players off even though you know that rm could come back. even though you know you may need them for penalties

i would be fuming if i was kane

kane should try force him way out the club

dont see bayern winning bundes next season
>>
File: HARRY MONG.webm (620 KB, 790x682)
620 KB
620 KB WEBM
>>140703839
>>
>>140703828
was gonna make the joke that it's biased of you to cut out the audi cup but it's not even listed on his page, rip to kane
>>
reminder tinpot pubside arseanal lost to those shitters
>>
>>140703845
don't worry anon, they will both play every single second this summer regardless of form :)
>>
>>140703845
ive never seen kane visible in a trophy game where he needed to step up. best he does is score a penalty.

flat track bully
>>
>>140703868
u fink?
>>
>>140703839
bro i cant see it. post a working webm
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 1308x296)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
*ignores the fact that he was also the single worst player on the pitch when he was taken off*
>>
File: wew.png (17 KB, 689x288)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
they can't be doing harry like that...
>>
>>140704011
he assisted davies tbf
>>
>>140704053
busquets-esque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEl8LqRMkTw
>>
>>140703848
The referee has the choice to let play run and let VAR decide the outcome once the ball is out of play.
>>
>>140704011
The reverse Antony
>>
File: 1650138454926.webm (2.87 MB, 480x600)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>140703994
works on my machine :)
>>
>>140704011
He didn't play so badly. Lay off
>>
>>140704104
yes i get that but i am saying that realistically referees never do that because they are going with the assumption that if the linesman is flagging it was not a close offside decision so it is okay to stop play and VAR is not required
you will basically never see a referee not stop play if the flag goes up, which is why the linesman is the most at fault
>>
can't imagine having particularly strong feelings against madrid. life must be miserable
>>
>>140704202
Referees do that quite often. And then commentators moan about it or moan about the linesman not flagging. I actually don't mind it, because there's no harm. Whereas in this case, it was just a stupid mistake not to do it this way.
>>
>>140704011
I will see jacqui oatleys eyes roll back in her head as she chokes on my cock
>>
>>140690379
england have been the best team across europe for like 5-6 years now
1 season isn't enough to have doubts about it

>>140691207
considering how the glazers couldnt sell i doubt it

>>140698785
watch some middle east/oil sovereign wealth fund buy them on the cheap
>>
>>140703910
Mental that match. More mental was when Arsenal took a freekick and their player with only 130 appearances didn't know the rules of the game so when the freekick was passed to him he picked it up in the box and passed it back to the goalkeeper and all of the media ignored it because they were too busy talking about the racism Saka was enduring for limping off after he dived and didn't get injured.
With refereeing like that I can understand where arsewog is coming from when he cries about all of the refball against them.
>>
>>140704873
meds
>>
>>140704833
>england have been the best team across europe for like 5-6 years now

at international level ? delusional. It's obviously France as much as I dislike them.
>>
>>140704933
Literally every part of that post is factual.
>>
>>140704971
>at international level ?
No-one was talking about that
> ?
Yeah nice try frog
>>
So either Kepa or Maatsen win the CL while on loan from Chelsea

And either Sancho or Kepa win the CL after costing a PL club £72m but flopping

>>140704971
in european competitions like CL/EL/ECL
>>
>>140704873
can actually pinpoint where the antipsychotics wear off
>>
>>140703046
did anybody show a VAR/offside lines of this yet?

Think he is just off
>>
>>140705023
>Kepa
Would he even get a winner's medal?
>>
>>140705034
Yeah and he was on, the linesman apologised to De Ligt even
>>
>>140705062
>the linesman apologised to De Ligt even

the linesman was still on the pitch so he didn't see any video evidence
>>
>>140705023
>>140705022
he said
>'england have been the best team across europe'

I misunderstood the post but it was poorly written. my bad.
>>
>>140705055
he made 4 appearances so yes but i think all backup GKs get one anyway
Scott Carson was talked about being City's only CL winner and he only made 2 apps
>>
File: 1698152304490788.jpg (24 KB, 750x766)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Can someone clarify - is Vini’s hand the correct place to draw the offside line? If so, Bayern are on, the ref shouldn’t have blown and he should be whipped through the streets for colossally fucking up the ending of that game.
>>
>>140705153
>is Vini’s hand the correct place to draw the offside line?

no
>>
>>140705147
>he made 4 appearances so yes but i think all backup GKs get one anyway
Ah right. Didn't even realise he'd played for them to be honest.
>>
>>140705127
You’ll be alright b, don’t fret about it
>>
>>140705168
Ah ok, his shoulder then?
>>
>Arsenal are 1.36 odds to win v at Old Trafford this weekend
that's genuinely insane, never thought id see the day
Man U are @7 to win
>>
>>140705153
the de ligt one one marginal but Bayern were onside because their player (Muller) did not touch the ball. it was a header back by Real Madrid player into De Ligt.

it was a horrific decision because the ref blew early when VAR would have corrected any possible offside. Earlier on Joselu the whistle blew after he 'scored'. I wanted Bayern to lose so I'm happy with it but the linesman clearly supported Madrid as football's protagonist, no doubt about it.
>>
>>140705215
any part of the body you can play the ball with, looked like his foot to me was furthest back, and the Mullers knee looked to be further forward than that but it's really close you can't tell for sure
>>
>>140705239
it's even worse when you consider arsenal have 3 premier league wins at Old Trafford since 2000 (I think).

Arsenal won in 2002, 2006, 2020. I can't remember another PL win for them at OT.
>>
>>140705245
>Bayern were onside because their player (Muller) did not touch the ball. it was a header back by Real Madrid player into De Ligt.

doesn't need to touch the ball. please learn the rules.
>>
>>140705321
no Bayern Munich player interfered with play, therefore there was no offside violation by a Bayern Munich player.

please learn the rules.
>>
>>140705300
welbeck scored in a 2-1 win fa cup game where di maria was sent off in 14/15
>>
>Tuchel told DAZN he had no choice but to sub Harry Kane. “His back had gone, he couldn’t go on.
kane famously struggles in the spine department
>>
>>140705387
youre actually retarded lmao, why do you think it was given offside? Muller interfered with play idiot, if he isn't there the defender let's it run for a goal kick
>>
File: 1685711887735524.png (161 KB, 483x470)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
Is it time we think about getting rid of offside? Maybe football tactics need the kick up the arse that would bring.
>>
>>140705549
maybe it's time we stop changing the rules of the world's best and most popular sport and probably the single most popular thing in the history of humanity
>>
>>140705549
the amount of money in these top leagues they can afford fully automated offside technology. it would be a big step forward. the offside rule is the biggest stain on football. penalty calls and foul/disallowed goals will always have human error.
>>
>>140705460
kek kane was fine. he looked furious when hr came off imo
>>
Trying to think if I've ever seen Real win a game without some huge controversy from officials
>>
>>140705919
2nd klopp CL final?
1st one obviously had ramos v salah but i cant remember anything wrong with the 2nd, ignoring the chaos outside
>>
>Chelsea, Bayern and PSG sacked Ancelotti
>he will soon have 5 CLs as a manager out of 6 finals
lol
>>
>>140706002
>ignoring the chaos outside
Does "attempting ILLSBREH II" count as "huge controversy from officials"
>>
File: file.png (724 KB, 1170x1048)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>
>>140705180
He was starting for them at first but then he picked up an injury, their 2nd GK (Lunin) played and impressed Carlo so Lunin became their starting GK after that. Prolly it made sense to start your own GK first than handing it to the lad that Chelsea don't even rate anymore.
>>
So a Real CL win secures Bellingham the Ballon d'or right?

Or will it go whoever from Real wins the euros
>>
>>140706533
Think it should go to whoever the best player is over the course of 12 months but that's just me
>>
>>140706550
lol
has that ever been the case
it used to be "player on CL winning team" then they seemed to ignore that just to keep giving more to Messi
>>
>>140706533
Real Madrid countries at the Euros:

>Spain
>England
>Austria
>Belgium
>Germany
>Croatia
>France
>Ukraine
>Turkey
>>
>>140705549
Don't need to get rid of it, but they do need to rejigger the distance. For instance if you're like a yard offside then it's offside, but if you're only an inch offside, even if VAR can clearly see you're an inch offside, the benefit of the doubt should go to the attacking player. Some kind of leeway is what I'm talking about.
I'd say that was fair because a small amount like an inch is realistic in terms of human error, but a yard is too blatant for a human to miss.
VAR should assist rather than be the authority. I know everyone says they are only there to assist, but let's be real here it's rare as fuck to see the ref not agree with VAR even after they look at the monitor themselves.
>>
>>140706646
Germany wins it imo

>AFC Qatar win in 2023 as hosts
>AFCON Ivory Coast wins in 2023 as hosts

the pattern is set
>>
>>140706717
>Some kind of leeway is what I'm talking about.

you would just change the argument from being 1 millimetre offside to being 1 millimetre over the threshold for offside
>>
>>140706733
>Kroos gets Balloon Door
wouldn't be an unpopular winner
>>
>>140706874
Messi will score 4 penalties in the Copa and win it
>>
>>140706630
What can I say, I'm a maverick.
>>
>>140707060
never wanna hear any premier league customer complaining about going to a lower league team in a cup competition ever again
>>
>>140707147
away days at afc turdinholeshire town are great fun, what are you on
>>
>>140707551
yeah they are fun, we were talking about the marine tottenham fa cup tie just yesterday
but i see a lot of shit about PL clubs not wanting to play in shitty stadiums cause the grass isnt perfectly cut and they might get hurt oh boohoo, that was my point
>>
Hope everyone will be giving their support to Oxford in the playoff final. Oxford Gimp deserves something nice.
>>
>>140708261
when was the last time if ever oxford were in the championship
i know i could just google but i am asking you because it creates conversation which many antisocial schizos on 4chan dont understand
>>
>EFL Championship, League 1, League 2
10 EFL games every weekend (3 Championship, 2 League 1, 2 League 2 games) all broadcast at 12.30pm on Saturdays.
All opening weekend, midweek games and final day EFL games live, as well as Bank Holiday games.
League 1 and 2 games during international breaks will also all be live.
Each team will have a minimum of 20 live TV games (Crewe went 7 years without having a TV game until the last day of the League 2 season for comparison).
In total this is four times the number of EFL games currently broadcast live, with the total being over 1000 from next season onwards.
>FA Cup
EVERY game on TNT and a "free to air broadcaster" (either BBC or ITV). Every game that ISN'T a 3pm kickoff will be broadcast live [2025/26 onwards]
>League Cup
EVERY SINGLE game live on Sky Sports
>Champions League
Group Stage of 96 games bumping up to 144 League Phase games, all will be live on TNT except 17 Tuesday games live on Amazon Prime. BBC has highlights of every game every Wednesday night. All Europa/Conference games remain exclusive to TNT.
>EFL Trophy
EVERY SINGLE game live on Sky Sports
>World Cup qualifying and Nations League
EVERY SINGLE game on Premier Sports except England games on ITV
>Euros and World Cup
Every game live on BBC/ITV with World Cup games going up from 64 games to 104 games in 2026

not being out of order
I think that's a bit too much football on the telly
>>
>>140709145
Looks like 98/99 was the last time back when the Championship was still Division 1.
Have you ever been to Jasper, Alabama btw?
>>
>>140709145
1998-99
though it wasn't called the Championship then ("Division One") which some people care about for some reason.
so technically they've never been in the championship as the rebrand was in 2004/05.
>>
>>140709246
It'll always be Division 1 to me.
>>
File: EFL.png (39 KB, 359x462)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>140709184
why are sky like this
>>
>>140709329
embrace change grandad
I've already gotten used to calling the conference the national league (even though the conference is a far superior name)
>>
>>140709225
jasper alabama, no. thats a very specific question and im guessing you have a reason for asking that so do explain
>>140709246
i do wish theyd rebrand the leagues back to division 1 2 3 4 etc but the premier league has got so much brand power that would never happen. was a lot simpler back then, especially cause i have to continually remind my mom what the order is of the leagues. she's great though she watches all the games of the team i am a customer of but she also watches random lower league games if they're on, she'll text me at work like "oh are you watching this league one playoff match" and im like why the hell are you watching that but it's fun
>>
>>140709553
based mumberg
I know 20 somethings that think you're a freak for daring to watch a Championship game in April/May
>>
>>140709617
im actually excited that i think we'll get more "lower league" games televised here in america and by lower league i just mean below the premier league, i watch games when i can but i dont have an affinity toward any club it's just fun to watch
>>
>>140709674
same
I'm an ARSE fan but love promotion/relegation madness during these two months
National North/South is my limit though
Anything beyond that I only care if they're a former EFL team that has absolutely collapsed (a-la Macclesfield and Bury)
>>
>>140709732
thats fair
i had a great save in FM with tonbridge angels so i have a sort of soft spot with them theyre in the national south now, i try to keep up with their results, maybe ill visit someday it's close to london shouldnt be too hard
but i agree with you it's kinda fun to see the phoenix clubs climb their way back up, although i dont know if macclesfield and bury are technically phoenix clubs like whether they're still technically the original club legally or whatever
>>
>>140709792
aye
it's fun to just have a dogshit amateur team you're fond of
Truro City are mine as they're the highest ranked team in Cornwall despite being in National South
Isle of Man have a club now which I believe are in Div 9
Blyth Spartans of Northumberland (just relegated to Div 7 this season) and Leamington of Wawrickshire (just promoted to National League North on Monday) are also fun because they're dreadful teams that are simultaneously the highest ranked teams in their entire county
>>
>>140709553
I was watching a WWYD clip and they were in Jasper. Seemed like a comfy place. I love the American souf. If it snowed there more I would move there.
>>
>>140709897
isle of man has a club like you said but theyre very new, also jersey bulls are i think in the 7th tier now or maybe 8 but they're on their way up
blyth was a popular FM save for many years i know them well
random club that i liked a lot just from FM days was east thurrock united cause i liked their logo but they went under i think just this season, dunno if there's any attempts to save that club but sad if they just disappear
leamington spa just sounds like a nice place to visit i dont know if the town is actually a shithole or not but you throw spa in the name and its a sort of southern town i assume its at least kinda nice. i guess warwickshire is technically midlands?
>>
>>140709973
dunno what WWYD is but alabama is generally not a nice place to be, most of my family came from england to the south (yeah yeah my ancestors :) you know the drill) so i guess i shouldnt say that but most of it is not very comfy. but parts definitely are, i would recommend any bong to visit charleston that is in my mind a world class tourist city, i lived outside of it for many years as a kid
>>
>>140710024
yeah it is
Warwickshire is almost entirely known for it's university IMO.
It's one of the best.
The town of Rugby is in Warwickshire (which is where the sport gets its name) and it's truly beautiful.

genuinely didn't know about the Jersey team.
Jersey's got quite a successful team in the English rugby league but was unaware of their football. Interesting.
I know Isle of Man did and their team is tiny too, somewhere in Div 9 I believe.
>>
>>140710131
yeah heard about rugby obviously, and they have a football club (association i mean) i think theyre hovering around 7 or 8 i forget
guernsey also has a club i think they're also around 7 or 8
i think it's cool the island clubs exist, they're all pretty new additions to the pyramid
>>
>>140710210
if only Rutland wasn't so far down
I think this is their highest (Div 11)
nobody even knows why it exists as a country but you can blame the Normans 1000 years ago for that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakham_United_F.C._(Rutland)
>>
>>140710279
>country
county***
>>
>>140710082
>WWYD
I love What Would You Do? They just put some actors in an awkward scene to see how the public react basically. Like reverse Impractical Jokers sort of but sad instead of funny.
>my ancestors :)
Based.
>Charleston
I've always been suspicious of the Carolinas. I like those yokel folk even though I know they'd slit my throat the second they had me near a swamp.
Used to talk to a girl from Missouri (I know that's not souf) and she was incredibly hot. Certified redneck too which just added an extra element of spice. Then she married a complete fucking turkey and I couldn't believe it.
>>
>>140710279
yeah im a big english history and geography nerd i think you might recognize by my posting style but always find it interesting why certain cities or counties just aren't hotspots for football
rutland i guess you can just say it's so small but other small towns have had clubs forever much higher in the pyramid than them
same thing about why like bristol for example being as big a city as it is has a historically poor reputation in football compared to other big cities
guess part of it is just geography
>>
>>140710361
carolinas are the good south, north carolina is pretty cosmopolitan while still being southern, south carolina is more "deep south" but like i said charleston is just a world class city. you bongs would clean up there as long as youre not an incel cause american chicks dig the accent
the carolinas have a lot of cool colonist history too like the high tider accent on the north carolina coast is supposedly pretty similar to what some southern english spoke like back in the 1600s cause they got isolated and kept a lot of the accent, plus whatever irish immigrants came too i guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXs9cf2YWwg
>>
>>140710396
yeah it's extremely rural
only thing i know about it is it has I *believe* England's largest artificial reservoir.
That's its solitary claim to fame though.
>>
File: 1707021256971297.jpg (6 KB, 324x78)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>140710539
I always loved that video. Blew my mind the first time I seen it because it was completely unexpected.
Sometimes I feel like I'm being fed a lie on parts of the deep south. Like it's put across as though they're simple folk who have that southern hospitality and are as nice as pie, but then I watch videos of people going around different areas and I wouldn't even go through them in a tank. Maybe the people are still nice but I'm not sure if I could ever really let my guard down around them.
You've changed my mind on Charleston with that little trick btw.
>>
whoever mentioned earlier btw that the autism hours are comfyposting i already agreed with you but this is a good example, just talkin shit learn some new stuff i dig it
>>
>>140710755
well it definitely depends with the south... poor whites are just as bad as poor blacks so lots of areas are just bad and theres a lot of poverty. still some of the friendliest people youd ever meet but im just saying theres a lot of areas a tourist (such as you bongs) has no reason to go to
charleston is absolutely beautiful though, and also one of the most important ports for you bongs/us american bongs (cause we were still bongs at the time) til the whole revolution and all that. but was still a massive port for a long time, and still is a big port today but not as big as it once was
>>
>>140710869
Yeah judging from the videos I've seen poverty is the biggest factor in all of it for sure. I always like it when someone is in an old mining town or somewhere and despite everyone being dirt poor they're still as nice as can be. Like they still have a big community spirit kind of thing where they help each other and anyone else who needs help because that's what good people do.
Charleston does look cool, from the pics I've seen at least. I always liked weezy anna too, but you can never trust the French.
I will definitely have to visit one day. I always thought America was an incredible country despite the memes. I'm not so big on the touristy areas truth be told and, despite my love of the south, I much prefer the cold. I guess that's the good thing about America, you have all of those climates that it's possible to drive to (not sure about how Alaska works though) so if you want a change of scenery you just hop in the jalopy and have it away on your toes.
>>
is Ancelotti GOAT manager?

fink we may hafta consider it

yeh sure pep has been more dominant and tactically influential

but Ancelotti has done it without the backing of arabia or lionel messi or in farmers league

he doesnt even have any tactics and manage to create world betaing teams

easily the better manager
>>
umm insane amount of off topic posting itt rn
>>
>>140711678
yeah just trust me though charleston is worth visiting
apparently i have to cut this short because we've been flagged as off topic posting but i will talk with you again another time
>>
>>140712037
uhh i dont report people

ever
>>
>>140712275
yeah yeah fair enough, to be fair though the offtopic detour did start with discussion about lower league footy
but if youd rather us /pol/ post or schizopost about kloppo and the gang or post porn and anime i can focus on that tomorrow
>>
File: file.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1350)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
was digging the archive and then I found this
damn so much happened in just 2 years
>>
Good morning
>>
File: 20240509_012818.jpg (82 KB, 1200x882)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>140716070
Guten morgen. How about some scrambled eggs with milch&tea?

>pic unrel
>>
Didn't follow football during covid so I'd never heard about that 'Dear England' letter Southgate did, fucking hell it's the most reddit thing of all time
>>
>>140711705
rent free
>>
File: GNH8faZXoAAzx9j.jpg (295 KB, 1080x1350)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>140716917
>Mainoo
>>
File: fat.jpg (23 KB, 678x452)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>140693010
ENTER
>>
>>140716962
why this would be a crime in the first place is beyond comprehension
>>
>>140716824
Lol you're still posting here all day, pretty sad ngl
>>
>>140717016
>I support incest
>>
>>140716917
>maipoo

kek
>>
>>140711705
Ancelotti is actually likeable is the key difference. Also not bald, no good managers are bald.
>>
>>140717029
i just don't care about incest
as long as there's no indication of abuse or grooming then what people do in their own homes is their business
>>
>>140716917
Hasn't mainoo played about 3 games all season lol. Surely there are some younger better players at midtable clubs more deserving of a mention.
>>
>>140717084
you're forgetting that mainoo played those games for man u
>>
>>140717016
What part of Newcastle u from m8?
>>
>>
>>140716917
Whoscored ratings in the Premier League this season:

◎ 7.67 - Saka
◎ 7.51 - Foden
◎ 7.48 - Palmer
◎ 7.44 - Haaland
◎ 7.14 - Isak
◎ 6.83 - Saliba
◎ 6.74 - Mainoo
◎ 6.71 - Udogie
>>
>>140717145
it's a reflection of his loser mindset not his ability
>>
>>140717151
Saka is so overrated it's unreal
>>
If the linesman isn't supposed to wave for offside so VAR can review it, what's the point of having the linesman?
>>
>>140717269
Personally all these armpit/toenail offside calls are a complete joke. If both players are level then advantage should be given to the attacker and the goal should stand, it's not that hard to get right.
>>
>>140717296
Yeah but how do you define level? You're going to get back to a marginal decision again somewhere. Personally I think they should all all gps tracking boots and take all the human element and upper body nonsense out of it
>>
>>140717374
And people will still whine about toenail offsides.
The offside only got more and more lax as football history went on, it's only a matter of time before something like what Wenger proposed would be implemented, or even scrapping the rule altogether. It will obviously lead to teams playing deeper and parking the bus more than ever before, but hey give the people what they want
>>
File: GNISz4cXwAAA0UC.jpg (271 KB, 1124x1391)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Van Dijk being there makes no sense
Not being anti-Liverpool, just think they've had far better players this season
>>
>>140717545
i think you have to have at least one liverpool player in there and he's about the only one who hasn't had an extended period of injury
>>
>>140716917
>>140717545
For me, Foden, Palmer and Watkins

Hard to pick between them desu
>>
>>140717545
Should be Watkins really. Most impressive numbers and his team is having the best season relative to their expectations. Largely because of him.
>>
>>140717678
There's a shout for Palmer on similar grounds because Chelsea would be comfortably bottom half without him
I don't think any of them would be a bad selection though, except Van Dijk (based on this season alone)
>>
>>140717691
The biggest knock on Palmer is that his team probably would have scored those 10(?) penalties anyway. Should be young player of the year. Isak and Foden are 24.
>>
they don't want to hear it but mo salah was the best player in the league before his injury and has more goal involvements than ollie watkins
recency bias done him dirty
>>
>>140717059
>fucking your own mother
>not abuse
You're twisted.
>>
>>140717894
NTA but how is it abuse?>>140717894
>>
>>140717915
Shows a complete lack of respect for your own family.
>>
>>140717945
and that makes it abuse?????
>>
>>140717945
nothing disrespectful about shagging someone you love deeply
>>
>>140717545
>rice
lmao, you now remember when they were so desperate to praise him for SOMETHING they gave him credit for taa choking and hitting the crossbar
>>
>>140717269
he's supposed to flag after the ball goes dead/next phase of play
>>
>>140717645
>penmer

really exposes the plebs desu, offers absolutely nothing off the ball, propped up by pens on the ball
>>
>>140717145
all set up for his first trophy being with england, perfect
>>
Villa on tonight lads,
Going to lose, going to be sad :(
>>
>>140718276
If prince harry doesn't choke along with bellighost ill transfer you 75 quid (notice how its not a comically big amount because am serious)
>>
>>140718260
pep sold him and so the media is DESPERATE to get one over on us, protagonist shit
>>
>>140717769
Not in the league
>>
>>140716917
23 year olds being in contention for young player awards feels like a bit of a stretch, 21 should be the cutoff age
>>
File: GNI4zMsX0AEuf9r.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1350)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
File: GNI0PGRXoAEb5um.jpg (175 KB, 960x1200)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
our hector
>>
>>140719619
>4/5 are Spaniards

why are they so superior bros
>>
>>140719624
weird accent this one
mixture of spanish and roadman chav accent
bizarre
>>
>>140719644
Yeah I wonder why his accent is a mix of Spanish and Londoner
I can't work it out. You certainly can't
We need the big brains of /epl/ on the case!
>>
File: eubank.jpg (425 KB, 1242x1627)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>140719692
>>
>>140719635
simple, spain was the best/most advanced leauge in the world when they were players, the spaniards had the best conditions to become managers, its just stats
in 20 years it might be different
>>
>>140719619
>900 million to lose
another sharteta masterclass
>>
File: m.png (426 KB, 823x569)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
T-Boehlz was right all along. Truly a genius of our time.
>>
>>140719704
You can go tell your long-suffering mum that you're not an incel anymore because you got - inarguably btw - shagged up your arse hole.
>>
>>140719692
lmfao
>>
Dodgy, 115-esque things are going on with Amanda Staveley's stake in Sandcastle
>>
File: todd2.png (263 KB, 799x445)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
>>140719713
he looks a lot better with the shorter hair
>>
ESPN having been going all in on the Sancho thing. This is one of about five posts about him and Man U in last day or so
>>
File: Man City.png (708 KB, 1196x676)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
Don't let them get away with it /sp/. Do not celebrate them. Do not respect them. Demand justice. Fake club.
>>
>>140717545
VVD over Saliba or Gabriel seems dumb. Saliba has like 17 clean sheets this season.
>>
>>140720793
PL needed to add a Liverpool player or else the death threats flood in so I do understand it on that basis. But they should've had Salah in his place
>>
Lads i suspect (after profound investigations) there are three (3) diagnosed schizophrenics in /epl/
>>
>Tottenham are considering re-signing Kyle Walker-Peters, four years after selling him to Southampton.
From Alex Crook, one of their arserimmers (e.g. Alasdair Gold) so take it as good as read that it's done
Ange's BIG signing in the summer is from the EFL!
>>
>England fans have been left shocked by a surprise inclusion in the official Euro 2024 sticker book. Leicester City left-back Luke Thomas, 21, has spent the season out on loan, first at Sheffield United in the Premier League, and then with Championship side Middlesbrough.
>Manchester City pair Phil Foden and John Stones were snubbed by the Euro 2024 sticker album, wingers Marcus Rashford and Bukayo Saka are also missing from the England squad - but Rico Lewis is included despite having just one national team cap to his name.
>>
>>140721217
you son of a bitch making me look up why this is the case
apparently topps is now making its own sticker book to compete with panini but topps doesnt have image rights to all the first team players so they had to fill it with others
why topps is doing a sticker book idk
>>
>>140721258
That's an odd decision if they're missing out players who are clearly in the starting XI (Saka, Stones, possibly Foden, not Rashford)
>>
>>140721287
yeah so apparently topps won the rights to be the "official sticker book" for the tournament but panini is making an england only book and they have rights to a few of the big names and wont let topps use them
we never did the sticker thing here in america, just trading cards, but i was on a work trip to orlando before the 2018 world cup and happened to see a sticker book in the local convenience store, ended up spending like $10 over the week i was there on stickers it was kinda fun. i woulda ate that shit up as a kid
>>
>>140721372
$100 i meant, not $10. $10 probably gets you like 3 packs now
>>
>‘An Evening with Jurgen Klopp & Special Guests’ will be held at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool on Tuesday 28 May to celebrate his nine years as LFC boss.
>>
>>140721217
I still have the France 98 coins which included Gascoigne.
>>
the arse general is having a meltie because the mighty trashford is back in training
>>
Mad how few people care about the CL once the English teams are out now, feels like going back to the 90s
>>
>>140722031
It does have a '30 shots on goal then lose to a long ball over the top to Rashford' kinda feel to it desu
>>
File: Snapchat-1507702266.jpg (92 KB, 540x540)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
well /epl/?
>>
File: 1691698369209839.gif (2.19 MB, 498x498)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dvS-nVKrGI
>>
>>140722125
sky needs their title race ™ intact till day 38 wouldn't be worried
>>
Arsenal are gonna get absolutely dominated by United I'm talking 3-0 and then United will lose every remaining match of the season after that by at least 3 goals.
>>
File: 1693095036453559.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>140722411
>United
>scoring
>>
>>140690217
Grim
>>
>>140722411
United might sneak a 2-1 or a 1-0 but there is no chance they will absolutely dominate Arsenal. Even if they win, Arsenal will outplay them but have bad finishing.
>>
Manchester United Football Club
>>
File: GNIba-qXIAISbr2.jpg (208 KB, 1080x1350)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>140721670
Based. I have one from Italia '90. Forgot I had it and then seen it the other day. Some bastard has pinched one of the coins and bent the whole book out of shape in the process.
>>
>>140721258
>apparently topps is now making its own sticker book to compete with panini but topps doesnt have image rights to all the first team players so they had to fill it with others

>>140721372
>yeah so apparently topps won the rights to be the "official sticker book" for the tournament but panini is making an england only book and they have rights to a few of the big names and wont let topps use them

That is genuinely retarded
>>
File: me.png (193 KB, 543x434)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>140722216
This is relevant to my interests
>>
>>140723523
>That is genuinely retarded
Business innit.
>>
>>140723523
is sticker book still a huge thing in England? seems like a big deal if they're still dealing who gets to print which players.
>>
>>140723655
They were massive when I was a whippersnapper. Then I think they sort of fell off a bit when the kids had their iPads and their Fortnights, but then there was this bizarre upsurge again of people my age a few years back having quarter life crises. Maybe they're a thing again because of that.
>>
reminder we have a disc for comfier talk & incase this site goes down

https://discord.gg/PNk9ZQYjjP
>>
lmao
>>
File: camila.webm (2.51 MB, 1026x1080)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
>>140723972
>They were massive when I was a whippersnapper. Then I think they sort of fell off a bit when the kids had their iPads
you can do virtual footy stickers via iPad now
https://www.panini.co.uk/panini-app
>>
>Dougie Freedman now close to being appointed Newcastle's new sporting director
Good or bad appointment?
>>
>World governing body Fifa is facing the threat of legal action from world players’ union Fifpro and the World Leagues Association – which includes the Premier League – if it continues with plans to host a 32-team Club World Cup at the end of next season.

>They say the global football calendar is “now beyond saturation, to the point that national leagues are unable to properly organise their competitions" while "players are being pushed beyond their limits, with significant injury risks and impacts on their welfare".

it's happening
>>
>>140724164
Better than some of the meme candidates who are usually kicked about. Nice step up for Freedman after good work at Palace
>>
>>140724207
The will of Kloppo lives on
>>
>>140724149
One of the grimmest things I've seen.
Like your webm though.
>>
>>140724021
Cute Ishtar
>>
>>140724021
>anime
kys seriously
>>
File: file.png (1.28 MB, 1302x1242)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
dire
>>
>>140724782
as someone who works in management that is good. "working from home" is bullshit for I am going to pretend to do emails for a few minutes and then fuck off shopping for the entire day or laying around watching Netflix documentaries.
>>
>>140724850
bootlicker
>>
>Graham Potter declines chance to become Ajax head coach. 48yo Englishman held talks with 4-time European champions + emerged as a leading contender. Known to have been impressed by Ajax but felt project not right for him at present
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1788636514722722267
>>
>>140725141
Isn’t he still getting paid £20m by Chelsea? Can’t imagine he wants to rush into the first acceptable job and lose that.
>>
>>140725141
>being forced to work with jenderson
grim, not surprised he rejected the worst ajax side in decades
>>
https://twitter.com/UTDCJ_/status/1788273857381441782

lol
>>
>>140724850
How's it any different to me sitting at my desk in the office doing fuck all on my phone instead?
>>
>>140725169
Funny though an upper-class stumble with the use of the term 'pants'
>>
>>140724782
Good. Stop crying and get a real job. Based Jim.
>t. utd fan
>>
>>140725169
That is fucking depressing.
>>
>>140725297
when's jim gonna pay his taxes?
>>
Some peak Andy Goldstein nonsense:

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1788588486662168977
>Andy Goldstein calls for #MUFC to bring back Sir Alex Ferguson as their manager for the FA Cup final against #MCFC

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1788598591428219113
>Andy Goldstein thinks it would be 'embarrassing' for #MUFC to play in the Europa Conference League next season

While he's correct on the second one, United deserve that humiliation.
>>
>>140725305
Genuinely couldnt give a shit m8 :)
>>
>>140725297
>t. utd fan
opinion disregarded
>>
>>140725332
Get back in the cage you fucking keyboard monkey.
>>
>>140725325
United will not win another game this season
>>
No surprise Thiago is leaving Liverpool.
% of possible minutes played by season:

2020/21: 48.9
2021/22: 46.1
2022/23: 41.5
2023/24: 0.2 (!)
Total: 37.2

Over £40m in total wages to play about the third of the minutes.
>>
>>140725513
Thiago Silva's leaving as well
PL Thiago exodus
>>
>>140725584
BUT WAIT

https://www.brentfordfc.com/en/news/article/first-team-igor-thiago-club-brugge-brentford-transfer-
>>
>>140725734
The balance is restored
Might see Thiago Motta in the PL too with how well he's been doing
>>
>A growing number of Premier League clubs want the 3pm TV blackout to be lifted ahead of the next domestic rights auction in a move that influential figures within the industry regard as increasingly inevitable.
>The EFL’s decision to make all of their matches on the opening weekend of next season including 3pm Saturday kick-offs available for live broadcasts, which was confirmed by Sky Sports on Wednesday, is seen as a significant step that will be seized upon by Premier League owners eager to increase their TV revenues.
>>140725325
>Andy Goldstein calls for #MUFC to bring back Sir Alex Ferguson as their manager for the FA Cup final against #MCFC
LOL fucking hell
>>
>>140725911
3pm blackout is a UEFA ruling, will be very interesting to see how that attempt pans out
>>
>>140725325
What could Ferguson possibly do with this group of scrubs? I guess he could tell them to park the bus...
>>
>>140726058
>get me Scholesy on a free
>>
>>140725240
then it is easier for people like me to see that and fire you. Having workers in also is better for spontaneous conversations and sharing of information, thoughts, strategies, and ideas. Hanging out at home makes workers more insular and alone. Everyone should be in the office and sharing coffee and drinks together while harassing the admins.
>>
Reminder no study has proven a reduction in productivity when working from home

It's only shit managers who need to micro manage or lonely incels who seethe about people not being forced to commute for over an hour every day

Get some mates and a life outside work
>>
>>140724782
Great way to get the talent to leave for a different job and keep the dregs who don't have a choice but to be kicked around by management
>>
>>140726058
>>140725325
Fergie's mental faculties are clearly declining. You can see when he gives a rare interview these days it takes him some time to speak. He skips word in his sentences.
>>
>>140726443
yeah he has lost it. His fourth term at the POSH seems to be over imo. Took them to the ploffs again but seems like it is as far as he could go.
>>
>>140726294
Reminder that productivity went up in every 4 day a week study but it's never actually been about productivity so nothing's changed.
>>
>>140726294
don't really have a problem with what you are saying but you do realise that Britain is just work work work right ? for better or worse this country prides itself on work and waging more than any other in the world, bar maybe America. working in person/an office is ingrained in this country's psyche. it's how the country and it's public infrastructure, social system is set up.

football is a good example; all games on weekends and weeknight kick offs are for working fans to travel.
>>
>>140726524
That's 4 days of 10 hour shifts right? I'd happily do that
>>
>>140726443
to be fair he did have a brain haemorrhage
>>
>>140726680
I'm not making fun of him. He's overall in pretty decent shape for a guy in his 80's. Realistically he is probably still too involved at Man Utd, rather than needing to be taking over as caretaker.

He is always hanging around Man Utd. You can't stop him, he's the biggest fan there is. But it's hard to have him contributing in some almost executive manner.
>>
>>140726789
I didn't suggest you were making fun of him
>>
>>140726789
Stop making fun of him you prick
>>
>>140726648
No, four eight hour days with productivity gains over five day weeks.
>>
File: longlongway.png (216 KB, 589x539)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
Andy "Andrew" Cole with the appropriate expression on his face at least
>>
File: 1688291742376394m.jpg (73 KB, 967x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>140727393
how does dwight yorke walk around so carefree despite the fact he has a spastic child out there he simply completely ignores?
>>
>>140727444
Just views it as not human and therefore not worthy of his time nor money, is what I think
>>
>>140727444
He's not the one who drank and used drugs while pregnant
>>
>>140726018
>3pm blackout is a UEFA ruling
since when?
>>
>>140727648
We don't know that for sure
>>
>>140727677
https://twitter.com/DaleJohnsonESPN/status/1435189301759913984

>Article 48 of the UEFA Statutes allows any association to decide on 2.5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday, during which any transmission of football may be prohibited within the territory.

Apart from England & Scotland, Montenegro of all places follows the rule.
>>
File: lol.png (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
What do Dwight Yorke and North Korea have in common? They both hate Son
>>
>>140727782
but it's not a uefa "thing", it's just uefa saying england are allowed to do it
>>
>Everlosen
>>
gud ebening man losing out to some guy olympiakos found on the street
>>
File: 4.jpg (504 KB, 1224x1530)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
cope
>>
>>140728714
west ham managed to win this tournament in the midst of a relegation battle, Villa have 0 excuse
>>
>>140728714
perfect replies to that seething numpty:

>People blaming the schedule and not Villa just not being good enough across both legs. The schedule didn’t seem to affect West Ham last year, did it? - Richard

>No one complained about fatigue or schedules when an English team wins a European Cup. - David N
>>
>>140728714
2 whole weeks off didn't help Spurs
>>
i think villa cant blame losing 6-2 on agg on fixture congestion. they're just shit
>>
File: Liverpool 0-3 Atalanta.webm (3.15 MB, 1280x720)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>3-0 Atalanta
>>
Damn this year has been pretty fucking embarrassing for the Premier League teams in Europe
>>
its overkusen
>>
>>140729131
Absolutely bonkers.
>>
they can't keep getting away with it!
>>
>Villa are shit without refball
What a revelation
>>
WWWWDWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDWDWWWWWDWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWDDDWWD

The longest unbeaten run since the introduction of UEFA club competitions now belongs to Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
>>
winning Conference League isn't for every team, if Villa had a Knollsy maybe they'd have won
>>
>>140728714
City won the fucking treble last year lol
>>
File: file.png (120 KB, 1556x652)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
extraordinary cope
maybe just everyone's a bit shit this year
>>
>>140728714
christ i thougjt bazza was a meme not a real name people had
>>
>Bruno Fernandes' absence during Man United's thumping 4-0 defeat at Crystal Palace was their 63rd separate injury or illness this season... here's how INEOS plan to end the crisis
Sir Jim has now being injured at home. Be injured on the pitch!
>>
>>140730221
>Sir Jim has now being injured at home
*banned
>>
the media love in for ratcliffe is grim and also very blatantly paid for (with access)
the bloke is a fraud and tax cheat and isn't a good football owner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.