[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719386227031360.jpg (666 KB, 1080x1836)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
Does you country have useless f*moid commentators?
For us, yes, because far-left boomers are in charge here. Luckily we can watch Austrian TV instead.
>>
>>142076710
I literally cannot watch a game in the biggest TV channel here because they replaced their veteran commentator (30+ years, it is him screaming É TETRA in 94) with a bitch that clearly was at most a casual fan of footie and that has the most annoying voice possible for this kind of job. It also doesn't help that she makes comments like:
>"... and he didnt turn left hehe cause if he did his defender would steal the ball"
>*guy kicks ball from 50m*
>"ALMOOOST"
But the most annoying part is she has that constant "a goal is about to happen" tone, I fucking hate it. I am now watching shit on mute or in Spanish.

Doesn't help that she often gets paires with Richarlisson (first gay player of our league or something gay like that)
>>
>>142076710
Those shirts were kino
>>
>>142076710
As per usual I blame men for it. I for one remember the early days of femoid commentary and it was straight to the point "Özil plays absolutely dogshit, I don't understand why he gets called up everytime", "This is a bad call, maybe the ref has his own horse in this race" etc. Then came men and explained them that you simply cannot say such things on national, state-funded TV because criticizing a migrant player may undermine the state's integration policy and criticizing the ref may undermine the state's authority.

And now here we are! Only femoids allowed that echo the redundant babbling of public TV.
>>
File: 1612754470892.png (740 KB, 1200x1200)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>142076710
We sure do, and it's so fucking painful.
>>
It's a shift towards globalisation, everything with a strong and established culture must be undermined to the point of indifference and it's happening across Europe
>>
>>142076710
No, we're chuds.
Women hate football because it distracts men from them. The average woman is quite narcissistic.
>>
>>142076710

That only applies to Servus TV. ORF is also force feeding the woke agenda.
>>
>>142076710
We have a good one on Danish TV. Ex pro and national team player herself, though Serbian by origin, I believe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.