[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2314.jpg (638 KB, 1242x678)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
Why are they showing this?
>>
>>142452155
it's gay baseball. so gay that the atlanta braves plan to defect from MLB next year.
>>
ESPN has slowly been losing rights to sports so they play garbage talk shows and shit like banana ball. Disney has no clue how to run a company that isn’t capeshit or Star Wars. Even those are going to shit.
>>
File: IMG_6056.jpg (1.48 MB, 1242x1585)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>142452235
Based. Braves are hella gay
>>
>>142452155
Buffalo Bisons got taken over
>>
>>142452338
You watching panamabro?
>>
>>142452361
Yeah while I wait for Copa America to start
>>
>>142452311
They've been pushing WNBA pretty hard.
>>
We need another Clowns vs Magicians rematch
>>
>>142452504
Based
>>
File: IMG_2315.jpg (507 KB, 1242x2040)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
YouTube pissed!
>>
>>142453244
Much wailing and gnashing of teeth occurring now: https://www.youtube.com/live/HGjMIc0Cgxs?si=xm0FQOL1c86Gddrs
>>
And they’re back: https://www.youtube.com/live/96F_rGJ6qwc?si=4t-n8sxo72KVHk96
>>
ESPN hates actual baseball but thinks people want to watch this ADHD-riddled memeshit abomination instead. They have no idea what people who like baseball want to see. They spend 23 hours a day talking about Bronny James now anyways, it's a dead network only popular with blacks who love NBA drama and shitty hot takes from talking heads about NBA and NFL.
>>
>>142453560
Kek, now the Bananaball people hate ESPN because the broadcast went down due to (((terms of service violations)))
>>
They started showing the Cornhole championship now
>>
>>142452155
haven't had cable in 25 years and i'd rather pay for this than see them pay a cent to air poverty ball. this is more back to their roots of airing random summer shit

>>142453560
besides the content i feel like a lot of the production has lost a lot of the the "sit and drink beer" spectator crowd. too many cuts and zooms for nothing, too much stats people who gave a fuck already knew or could look up in seconds, too much graphic clutter, and so many plain shitty commercials with flash frames or obnoxious noise. just give me al and john and a football game and fuck off already. make something with timeless quality not garbage.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.