[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721025640010077.webm (2.77 MB, 1280x720)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>female sports
>>
they'd beat scotland
>>
File: image-1.png (1.09 MB, 640x2655)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>142804193
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (125 KB, 977x1020)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
mfw
>>
File: a0Mpg21r_700w_0.jpg (84 KB, 700x764)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>142804193
that's a tier 9 team bro
>>
>>142804193
Why did Mourinhos play Prisoners of War.
>>
File: file.png (2.83 MB, 1920x1080)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
Picrel has more SOVL and skills then all the women footy ever played
>>
>>142804247
>hurr durr played and lost
I bet it was a better preparation that winning 10-0 against some shitters
>>
>>142804193
Oh nice. Another chileno incel thread.
>>
>>142808522
>losing badly against a team of 15 year olds is a better preparation than playing against your fellow ''''''professional'''' female footballers
Real professional football teams dont need that kind of stupid preparation. Women's football is a fucking joke that should be stopped or at least not allowed to suck any more resources from the male divisions.
>>
>>142808568
If there was a bigger and physically stronger species that played football, professional men's teams would also prepare by losing 7-0 against a team of 15yo supermen.
>>
>>142808584
No, idiot. In that case, the logical and sane assumption would be that the supermen would be the ones that would compete at the top and the ones people would willingly watch. Which is kinda the case in sports right now, as most athletes have monster genetics and take PEDs.
>>
All you guys need is sex.
After sex everything calms down.
I had sex once, I know about this.
>>
The women know they're going to get curbstomped by a bunch of teenagers, but they do this as a way of letting them know how a superior opponent exposed their weaknesses, so when they play against a team more on their level, they know what to focus on to tighten things up.
>>
>>142808637
If women football players recognise that they’re worse than teenage boys, they should stop demanding equal pay to grown men.
>>
>>142808666
I agree, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease, especially in the name of modern day feminism and equality. The US women were offered the same deal as the men up front, they rejected it, and then turned around and complained about it. Fuck them. They're the 1 US team I actively root against.
>>
>>142808608
Huh? Wouldn't you be curious who performs best in the human division?
I mean there are many animals that run faster than any human, yet we watch a bunch of nignogs running at the Olympics.
So what about the logical and sane assumption of watching animals at the top?
>>
>>142808680
How many runners do you see competing with cheetas so that they lose badly to them and take that as a good preparation for the olympics? Or swimmers against fish, or weightlifters against gorillas? Do you actually realize how retarded you sound?
>>
More of a volleyballing gender
>>
>>142808728
What a braindead comparison is this supposed to be? Do you become any faster when racing against a faster opponent?
And if this were the case, I'm pretty sure top level sprinters would do that.

Sports where you actually compete against an opponent are different. Doesn't matter if football or chess, playing a far superior opponent gives you the opportunity to improve your own play.
And, yes, man is playing chess against the far superior computer to improve his game.
>>
>>142808789
>And, yes, man is playing chess against the far superior computer to improve his game.
They may be improving a little but the fact that the computer is far better than any human at chess has made that 'sport' stale and there is barely any excitement about it anymore. The grandmasters of today barely catch a fraction of the attention they did back in the 60's-early 90's. The same is happening in go, those 'sports' are not the same anymore, it's like the whole mistique about them has vanished.
>>
>>142808789
>playing a far superior opponent gives you the opportunity to improve your own play
I don't know if they learn much from these games other than even young men are much better.
>>
>>142808900
You probably don't know how rigged vintage era chess was. Matches weren't played at one sitting and every 'top player' had an entire team of former grandmasters and chess scholars to pave the way to victory. Only thing computers changed was that now everybody has the same resources and you have to stick to your own abilities.
>>
>>142808968
>Only thing computers changed was that now everybody has the same resources and you have to stick to your own abilities.
No, computers solved the game, that's why draws are so common nowadays among top chess players. Sure chess keeps being fun to play if you are an amateur, but I doubt grandmasters have that much of a thrill when playing chess anymore.
>>
>>142809044
>No, computers solved the game
you don't know what solved means
>>
File: wage gap.png (323 KB, 500x454)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>142804193
>>
>>142804203
>in a scrimmage
>>
>>142804203
>>142804224
>>142804247
>ywn celebrate your win only to have these pissed off older women take their anger out on you
>>
>identify as a woman
> become the messi of woman football
>>
I bet if you train a woman with peak genetics from early childhood and make her constantly play against men and not babby woman only leagues, I'm sure she could reach second league level. It's not like all footballers have peak physical performance, and the difference in strength/endurance is not THAT drastic.

All of these absurd losses happen because women's football is very niche meaning much smaller talent pool and talent cutoff, and they only play against themselves
>>
>>142804193
Why are Maidstone playing against prisoners of war?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.