[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1495247305920.jpg (948 KB, 1510x900)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>92415344

>RPG Rulebooks
https://rentry.org/40kRPGLinks

>Homebrew Collection (December 2023)
https://rentry.org/40RPGHB

>WANG/Imperium Maledictum News
https://cubicle7games.com/blog/warhammer-40k

>Bestiary, armoury, weapon quality and NPC database
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

>Dark Heresy 2e Character Creator:
https://apps.ajott.io/dh2chargen/

>General 40kRPG Encyclopedia
https://www.scholaprogenium.com/

>Offline Combined Armory (v6.48.161023)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

>Make your maps look just like FFGs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eaga3g853m8fa4d/Sector+map+making.rar

>40k Music
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9WFeqTgvRvyRoGD8jVFVA?

>40k Art
https://40k.gallery/

>Rogue Trader Shipbuilder
https://redlar.itch.io/rogue-trader-ttrpg-ship-builder
>>
File: 1696358399924399-1.png (61 KB, 1377x502)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Which 40k RPG has the best gun combat, and why?
>>
>>92488264
Well, you essentially have a choice between all five of the first ones, IM which aped the first ones, and Wang which is trash, so the answer is yes, the 40k RPGs have gun combat.
If pressed I could mention deathwatch's squad mode abilities, or only war's comrades, but they really just take the bare bones and build on them a bit more.
>>92488058
>No TQ
>Thanos.wav
>"Fine, then. I'll do it myself."
Thread Question: What's the best plot twist, dastardly scheme, or ingenious machination you've ever seen performed in one of your games, whether by the GM or a player?
>>
>>92488264
>>92489399
I prefer pre-BC semi & full auto.
>>
>>92492155
I can understand the nerf but they went too far with it. I do like post-BC actions, but that is because I'm a melee meathead who likes the idea of stabbing someone six times in a single turn.
>>
>>92489399
>What's the best plot twist, dastardly scheme, or ingenious machination you've ever seen performed in one of your games, whether by the GM or a player?
We were hired guns and gangers. One of our group was constantly sending money back to his family in Dark Heresy. He talked about his wife and two kids constantly. He was the quintessential family man. We all thought something was off because sometimes he would call us by his family's names, but we didn't pay it any mind because the money was being noted as "received". Still, it creeped us out at times (in character). OOC we were all excited to meet his family at the end of the game.

End of the campaign we learned his family was dead. He made a bad decision - he and his allies underwent an experimental medicae procedure, and his allies mutated and killed his family, and almost killed him too. He then made a deal with the dark eldar and tau to bring his wife back to life, since they had her body on hand.
>>
Have any of the homebrew pdfs been updated but not updated links on the site in the op? Just wondering, I haven't been here in a while
>>
File: file.png (3.15 MB, 1280x960)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>92488058
>>92501541
>>92501463
enough with the fucking trannies and their enablers, the only way custodes will ever come up in any of my games will be part of an Emperor's tarot reading and nothing else, miss me with that golder than thou shit

anyone else uses the imperial tarot during their games? I've been using it as a quickpaced way of adjudicating bonuses/maluses to my players in the overworld risk-lite campaign management in their war to secure a newly rediscovered agri/feudal world from a local waaagh of orks
>>
>>92488264
>Cavill plays Custodes
>Cavill loves the lore of every project he is involved with, even trying to force it on set
>Cavill gets to make 40k media on Amazon
>GW fucks up his favorite faction, forcing diversity

The only chad move here is for Cavill to back out, as the most powerful gatekeeper 40k has.
It was always said that GW Grogs were the last bastion in this culture war, too autistic to fail, while all the other /tg/ hobbies fell to woke bullshit, so I'm curios how this will play out.
>>
>>92501933
oh yea because conceding ground to Radical Leftists has worked so far, lol.

NIGGA they are literally knocked the door down to TABLE TOP FIGURINE HOBBIES.

this is something not a single fucking normal women would be caught DEAD playing and they fucked it up.
>>
>>92488264
WANG is the only one where a lasgun will usually take out an unarmored human in one shot.
>>
>>92501599
Where do you get a physical emperor's tarot?
>>
>>92502263
You get it custom printed. As for the files?
I've just drawn from the Tarot.
Man
The Mutant crossed
The Inquisitor

The deck, clearly, warns of future threats to mankind stemming from these trannies. The solution may seem straightforward but its really about concealment of the truth.

As the deck wills it, I will not be sharing it. Perhaps at a later date
>>
>>92502478
Fuck you, then.
>>
>ecclesiarchy wants to get rid of the Sisters of Silence
>took few centuries but a motion to disband them finally passes
>Custodes adopt the Sisters into the fold instead of completely throwing them out
There, i fixed it. No need to thank me
>>
>>92502590
put in the work and do it yourself, then.
>>
File: from this to this.jpg (502 KB, 1049x617)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
I'm GMing an Imperium Maledictum game and I need some advice to perform Adeptus Mechanicus characters. Can you give me some advice about how to talk as a techpriest?
Thanks forehand.
>>
File: lut04.gif (21 KB, 200x150)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
Is it viable to play marines competitively as classic terran with a bunch of big infantry units and a boatload of tanks?
>>
>>92506841
Wrong thread, ask at the general.
>>
>>92506826
Talk to what?
>>
>>92506886
Talk to other people? I don't get what are you trying to tell, sorry, I'm obviusly ESL, What I mean is how to interpret the Admech characters, the way they speak, the phrases and words they use, and so on.
>>
>>92506857
Woops. Sorry.
>>
File: 1606934474628.gif (7.1 MB, 474x482)
7.1 MB
7.1 MB GIF
>>92506941
No problem.
>>
>>92506920
It's a valid question.
Talk in low gothic? Be terse, logical, and say nothing that could be misinterpreted. You don't have to be pedantic, but it may help with recognising when a techpriest would stop paying attention.
Talk to other AdMech? Binary; describe what you are communicating if anyone can even understand you.
Talk to servitors? Imperatives in Binary.
Talk to machines? Plug in an MIU or electrograft cable.

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Cant_Mechanicus

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Dark-Heresy-2nd/support/Dark%20Heresy%20Character%20Creation%20Supplement%20(web).pdf
>>
>>92507584
Talk to character players that are different imperial citizens, from psyker to IG, in low gothic.
>Be terse, logical, and say nothing that could be misinterpreted. You don't have to be pedantic, but it may help with recognising when a techpriest would stop paying attention.
I mean, I mostly try do it, but is hard for me to act this way so I want to add some make up sentences or the like to help me while I think in how to and what to tell.
>>
>>92506826
Use lots of technical language and phrases taken from computing and formal logic
Instead of "I think..." say stuff like:
>the data suggests...
>based on the information available... >Hyphotesis: ...
Instead of "yes/no" say stuff like:
>Confirmed/Negative
>Approved/Denied
>This statement is true/false
etc.

Also go into autistic, overly precise details when talking about things (you don't have to actually know those details, just make shit up on the fly). I mean stuff like
>Our current velocity equals 254,30596 kilometres per hour
>Based on the condition of the body, I estimate the time of death at 2 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes and 15 seconds ago from this moment
>I calculated our probability of success as 42,657%
>My auspex scan indicates that the chemical compostion of this material is 54% iron, 35% lead, 9% copper, 1,6% mercury and 0,4% gold
>>
>>92508046
https://store.steampowered.com/app/673880/Warhammer_40000_Mechanicus/

Play this.
>>
>>92508176
>>92508245
Thanks anons, the pc game sounds like a good idea as inspiration.
>>
>>92508255
You can also check out the Rogue Trader RPG, the ad-mech companion you can recruit early on has lots of dialogue lines and is a pretty great representation of Mechanicus I think. And well, it's a damn good game

The "Kill Protocol" episode of Hammer&Bolter is another good source of inspiration
>>
>>92508255
The Mechanicus game is a fucking masterpiece, honestly. They nailed it.
>>
>>92488058
How should a daemon react to a psyker with the Holocaust or Soul Shard power, as these actually have the power to annihilate them? How well known is this fact in the Inquisition, how do Monodominant Inquisitors, Banishers or Daemon-Binders cope?
>>
>>92508176
But not forget to keep it religiously touched with many technical actions get some ritualistic name. And keep some twisted form of humanity in them.
> "Error: Damn Not Found."
>>
>>92511018
"I am a genius"
"Oh no!"
>>
>>92511018
Laugh profusely because the only thing that was retconned to permakill daemons was Big E's sword, and holocaust itself was retconned out of existence to appease our greatest allies.
>>
>>92515761
SoS were always redundant because Custodes are both Psykers and Blanks
>>
>>92512015
Eisenhorn Null Rod also permakilled a daemon, and im questions of Inquisition I refer to this book series more instead of Space Wrestling.
>>
>>92492155
>>92493901
As a gm, post-BC combat is easier to run. But DH1e righteous fury/scatter rules made for more exciting combat.
>>
>>92511018
>How should a daemon react to a psyker with the Holocaust or Soul Shard power, as these actually have the power to annihilate them?
A Daemon might behave as if frightened, or as if such a foe is a good challenge, or even react as if it wants to be "destroyed" for the sake of the experience and seeks to provoke the human into fighting for that reason. I like last because it conveys just how utterly strange and seemingly insane the things are. They're too often portrayed as being similar to people with predictable and sensible goals and plans. They're bunches of Warp energy that display a creature-like identity and behavior dictated by the beliefs and expectations of mortals - lots of contradictory and exaggerated beliefs and expectations thrown in a metaphorical blender. They should be pretty strange and difficult to predict or understand.

Also, I'd keep the idea that a given power can permanently destroy a daemon in doubt. The notion that they can even be truly destroyed is iffy to begin with, and players should never be allowed certainty that a daemon they've fought is truly gone for good.
>>
>>92516250
Funnily enough, I prefer nu-crits. Or IM crits.
>>
File: 1643235691493.jpg (216 KB, 1280x937)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>like noise marines
>models are shit
>barely touched upon
>>
>>92519329
>post in /40krpg/
>catpcha: SADM8
>>
File: Roastie.png (164 KB, 600x778)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>92519357

Not sad any more with the new strong and independent female custodes. It is now cool with warhammer and all the nerdy gamer girls with OnlyFans will flood it.
>>
Wokehammer 40,000 genders
>>
These threads are gonna be basically unusable for a while, huh
>>
>>92496774
Almost certainly.
>>
>>92520136
What does it look like when they're "useable"?
>>
>>92522792
Thread isn't filled with the latest pointless GW drama.
>>
>>92522792
Rules questions, a few greentexts and occasionally an interesting homebrew idea floats around
>>
>>92518732
I generally do too, and having reason to focus on called hits and crippling opponents definitely adds depth. But the occasional sudden explosion of gore old-crits got you was pretty damn fun.
>>
Chaos tainted GSCs? Yay or Nay
>>
Have you ever came up with new demon forms for the four gods? Like a demon of Khorne that isn’t a blood letter or thirster etc? Looking for tips
>>
>>92529052
This should be possible, but rather than a Genestealer cult adopting Chaos worship it would make more sense if it happened due to Genestealers infecting people who are already Chaos Cultists. From there, the Genestealer takeover proceeds as normal - just like Genestealers integrating into any other society.
>>
>>92530054
I dunno, I feel chaos taint will trump genestealer taint more often than not, unless it is a cult that worships Chaos but hasn't been directly tainted by the warp yet
>>
>>92532408
I'm not saying that's impossible, just that the reverse scenario seem like it would be more common. Genestealers signing up with Chaos for some reason would probably require some weird circumstances, but Chaos-aligned humans getting implanted by Genestealers should come up any time those two groups come in contact with one another.
>>
Why'd they go with canonizing female custodes for their marketing campaign drama instead of female space marines? Wouldn't the latter have created more social media drama for this cycle?
>>
>>92515694
I finally have an excuse to ask something that's been on my mind for years now
what the fuck is going on with the heads of SoS
like seriously, the ponytail thing and not just wearing a helmet
why wear this weird respirator thing, I get that it's a thing with new armor for some reason and they're covering their mouths because mutes
but why, both look like such dogshit
>>
>>92534169
>but why, both look like such dogshit
They know this and are fucking with Abbadon for unironically liking topknots
>>
>>92533123
Because they don't want too many people to actually get outraged, just generate some social media traffic and maybe get a few virtue signalling points
Custodes are a safe pick: they aren't as popular and don't show up as often as Astartes do and it's a much softer retcon ultimately
FemMarines would be a MUCH more drastic change and with how discussed to hell and back this topic has already been and lots of people having a strong opinion on it it would create a massive shitstorm
Of course it's also possible that they're testing the waters, starting with something safer to gauge community reactions as a preparation to maybe making FemMarines further down the line

What's equally or even more important, making FemMarines canon would require them to include (at the very least) some female heads in most SM miniature boxes, so it's unlikely to happen until the next big SM line refreshment. Since Custodes are much, much less numerous and I think go helmetless more rarely all they really have to do here is release one or two token female miniatures and they're good
>>
>>92488058
How many Inquisitors are active in the Calixis sector or in an "average" sector? How many Rogue Traders are active i. The Koronus expanse?
>>
>>92536252
>How many Rogue Traders are active i. The Koronus expanse?
Judging by how many were mentioned in all of the official books and assuming there exists a decent number of them who never got mentioned, I'd estimate something like 20-40 active Rogue Traders
No clue about the Inquisitors
>>
>>92532663
>Genestealers signing up with Chaos for some reason would probably require some weird circumstances
Chaos is pretty good at corrupting things both physically and mentally

>>92533123
Space Marines are too iconic to mess with for now, but Custodes will gradually be transformed into Stormcast Eternal in space and you will start seeing more examples of diverse Custodes showing up incompetent religious/military/political leaders
>>
>>92536252
>How many Inquisitors are active in the Calixis sector or in an "average" sector?
No way of knowing, really.
>How many Rogue Traders are active in The Koronus expanse?
Enough that they wouldn't necessarily know of each other.
>>
>>92515798
>psykers and blanks
What? Where the hell did you get that? How would that even work?
>>
Vow of Absolution is OUT NOW
>>
>>92540133
How is it? What are the archetypes, talents, etc like?
>>
File: ANGELS ASCENDENT.png (118 KB, 208x488)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>92540133
>>
>>92540190
Meant to link here >>92540243
>>
>>92540243
Reivers getting a repeat after FSPG?
>>
>>92540298
Alot of the things in the book is copy pasted.
There are also a million errors in the book
>>
>>92540243
>>92540133
So what’s these guys deal? Why are they super cucks
>>
>>92537893
I was wrong, they are resistant to both psykers and nulls. I'm stupid sorry.
>>
>>92540243
I thought these were the guys from Imperial Armor 12. Turns out those were the Angels Revenant. Still fucking mad about how GW did yet another fixfic to undo a FW book.
>>
>>92543444
Yeah, WANG gets its own chapter.
>>
>>92544382
Basically every sector does, it's fine.
>>
>>92536252
>How many Inquisitors are active in the Calixis sector
A couple hundred.

>in an "average" sector?
Usually a hell of a lot less. Like, a dozen would be a lot in a normal non-warzone not adjacent to the Eye of Terror. Scarus was able to round up 50 for a big parade on the capital hiveworld, and that's Abnettverse + next to the Eye.
>>
>>92544784
>a dozen would be a lot in a normal non-warzone
proof?
>>
I was pawing through DH1's core for a reference and noticed the map of Port Suffering for Iocanthos. Technically, in about .79km square, there's 2.6 million people. All that without hive world infrastructure. I wonder how tall those prefabs they literally fired down from orbit are. They certainly can't build down, that's where the water tanks are.
>>
>>92544766
Whatever you think you were replying to ... the game system Wrath & Glory gets its own chapter.
>>
>>92529073
Look to old myths and legends and twist them a little. Demons are just globs of warp energy, which tends to be a twisted reflection of emotions/souls in the real world. And not all demons fall into the four camps. The source books have some good examples-the Dusk hag from DH1 is all but stated to be a demon/warp being in the style of Baba Yaga.

That being said, the warp is also influenced by species other than humans who emotions/motivations are hard to fathom. So sky is potentially the limit.
>>
>>92496578
>GW announces female custodes
>GW nerfs custodes in their new codez
Really makes you think
>>
>>92545597
Just making a general point that in pretty much every new region of space they introduce a new Space Marine chapter. Like Orpheus, in the backend of Tempestus, got its own Space Marine chapter just so they could get wiped out in 1 page by the Necrons.
>>
>>92540243
post da pdf
>>
>>92551020
You seem to have missed that it wasn't about the region of space. Twice.
>>
>>92551020
>Like Orpheus, in the backend of Tempestus, got its own Space Marine chapter just so they could get wiped out in 1 page by the Necrons
Yeah...about that...
>>
>>92552019
What happened?
>>
Any sort of consensus on the fan works for DH2E psykers? I have just been using Only War, since while it's almost the same it has a few minor changes I like for my own book keeping. I am thinking of giving the stuff in Liber Imperium or Look Not Upon The Witch a try im our upcoming one. LNUTW seems a little redundant in places, lots of options but many 'spend exp for a tiny upgrade to this power'. Whereas Liber Imperium has less powers but the structure seems a little more sane, if more powerful on the whole. Nothing on the order of Deathwatch's city nuke, but up there. Are there others I'm missing? Or is there a general agreement on why which fanwork is better?
>>
>>92553308
In Imperial Armour 12 Fall of Orpheus, the Angels Revenant homeworld came under attack from the Maynarkh dynasty, the guys who "killed" the C'tan Flayer. They fought to the last man, and the Necrons cracked the planet open and drowned the Angels Revenant in magma to finally destroy them.The Necrons slowly but surely overran the sector and destroyed it. This chapter was created for IA to die in this battle to show the power of this horrifying dynasty of Necrons and their ancient weapons.

Then GW finds out, and they have been on a roll undoing FW's xenos victories, like Taros campaign being undone in Air War. In White Dwarf November 2019, a torchbearer fleet sent to their world to give them primaris, and they discover that surprise! A bunch of Angels Revenant survived, fighting guerilla warfare in the caverns of their world! The Torchbearer fleet gives the chapter Primaris, and with the power of the new marines, they are able to defeat the Maynarkh dynasty on their world, but COMPLETELY DESTROY THE MAYNARKH DYNASTY IN A SENTENCE and retake the Orpheus Sector for the Imperium, thereby ensuring their survival could never, ever be threatened again! The Imperium saves the day! Yay!
>>
Currently writing up a Rogue Trader campaign for group. One of my players wants to be a Genestealer hybrid, which for plot reasons is totally possible (an uprising happened on a planet within the Rogue Trader's domain, but the hive fleet was long ago destroyed and so once the uprising finished the hybrids found themselves free of the influence and more or less reintegrated into the Rogue Trader's domain. Their output is -higher- than it was before, so it is allowed to persist).

I want to keep it so the players are able to go down any career path regardless of species. What starting stat differences would you make for a hybrid? I would imagine a hybrid is stronger, more perceptive, and a more skilled fighter than a human. Would you just debuff willpower and fellowship heavily? Also considering adding a rule where your fellowship is debuffed even heavier if the character you are interacting with can clearly see your mutations.

On the same note, how would you stat an Aeldari? Just do reduced strength, increased agility, and then base everything else as normal?
>>
>>92556046
>download first image that comes up when searching kellermorph on google
>It has tumblr in the filename
I'm a damned fool
>>
>>92556046
>Genestealer hybrid
>free of the influence
That is retarded and not how that works at all, but to stat it there are options for mutants and mutations so look there. For Aeldari just use the stat block for playable dark eldar.
>>
>>92556046
>>92556089
Suffer not the mutant to live. Genestealers get at most five generations before all their progeny become Purestrains, and Purestrains are literally just tyranids. Your dude's homeworld needs to be incinerated immediately, as well as anyone who's had contact with them since the infection.
>>
>>92556046
>free of the influence and more or less reintegrated
And that's how you end up with a GSC sleeper cell infecting every station you visit.
>>
Shut the fuck up about this shit and post the pdf of Vow of Absolution
>>
>>92556046
I mean, he's not going to be free of influence and he's going to create new infestation points wherever he goes - perhaps even unknowingly by sleeping around a lot and breeding further hybrids
But regardless of that he can still be loyal to the RT and a good and friendly party member
When it comes to stats I would give him a bonus to strength and agility and a malus willpower and fellowship. Maybe also less fate points
>>
>>92558712
>regardless of that he can still be loyal to the RT
Any time a tyranid signal comes through, they're going to get mindfucked.
>>
>>92503133
This is a good idea that would unironically work well, and would make sense in the universe and lore. The problem, if the leak from a few days ago is true, is that we need to get rid of Amazon's meddling and their desires for non-SoS femstodes. I think that we should start posting everywhere we can the truth, that we will never watch their series if it will have femstodes in it, no matter what. They don't give a flying fuck about the game, that's obvious, but MAYBE they will care about not getting another pathetic failure like they did with Rings of Power
>>
>>92559726
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think hybrids are only mind controlled by genestealers, not by any tyranid
And even if there would be a Genestealer nearby, why would it want to intervene? A hybrid that somehow managed to get into aRogue Trader's retinue is basically in the perfect position already. He's going to be visiting surfaces of multiple planets each year, and as long as he has sex with some local he's going to create a new infestation there, all while just doing his job and not doing anything that could raise suspicion. As long as the RT's actions don't pose risk to some genestealer's plans, he's golden

As for the character himself, he probably thinks of himself as a missionary bringing the star gods' seed to new worlds or something. Or maybe he isn't even aware of what he's doing. Either way as long as the RT doesn't bump into some sort of GSC lair he decides to blow, there's no need for the PC to be disloyal
>>
>>92561784
I believe the specifics depend on which version of GSC you're dealing with, since I think they got a rework at some point. One version, they're an extension of the hivemind, but individuals don't realize it and literally have control removed seconds before falling into the recycling vats. The other version is that genestealers are effectively a rowdy, almost symbiotic species of Tyranid that helps them infiltrate worlds, but hate actually being consumed with the world and tries to move on beforehand.
>>
>>92561784
>as the RT doesn't bump into some sort of GSC lair
Are they expecting to have control over where they encounter GSC cults / tyranid hive minds? Wearing a chastity belt so the better detectives of the imperium have nothing to follow up on? Hmm.
>>
>>92537837
>No way of knowing, really.
False.
>>92544784
>A couple hundred.
Correct.
>>92536252
>>92536424
>https://web.archive.org/web/20071225124147/http://www.blackindustries.com/default.asp?template=CX&content=calixis-conclave
I don't think any of these were used in the splats. I'd add around 40-60 more to the head count.
>>
>>92562823
There are probably hundreds of rogue traders, most of which are minor footnotes at best.
>>
>>92562823
>False
Then go ahead and give an exact head count of all inquisitors in the sector, those with influence & agents in the sector, and the same stats for an 'average' sector.
>>
>>92561784
>missionary bringing the star gods' seed to new worlds or something
So heresy. What is it about RT that brings out people wanting to play all manner of vile heretics and xenos.
>>
>>92563579
No idea, my own player group is all orthodox. Not even any psykers.
>>
>>92563579
>So heresy
I never claimed otherwise, just that it doesn't neccesarily have to go against the party
>>
>>92563579
>system that has you playing as largely indepedent explorers outside of Imperium's borders and reach, working largely for personal goals and profit
>has 4 playable xeno races and an entire splatbook dedicated to being a criminal
>anon is surprised that not everyone wants to play as a puritan imperial fanatic
Dogmatic characters are fun, but some variety is even better
>>
>>92563579
They see "Rogue Traders have incredible freedom" and immediately try to turn it into lolrandumb DnD with tieflings and shit. This is why you vet players, and ban all the radicals and homebrewers. But nobody in this thread ever listens. They play as xenos and suck off tripfags and now it's too late to fight back.
>>
>>92563579
Show me a techpriest who has not at least dabbled in tech heresy, and I'll show you a techpriest who is biding their time.
>>
>>92566768
Any techpriest in my games. I make it clear that if they try that shit, they're not welcome at my table.
>>
>>92562971
I literally just did. There's no possible way I could go into further detail beyond compiling all references to any inquisitor in the DH-RT-DW-BC line.
you fool
>with influence & agents in the sector
moving the goalpost, which I can't meet nor want to.
>and the same stats for an 'average' sector.
I don't care. Calixis was made for DH so it has a special inquisitor presence.
>>
>>92534365
Do you even Twitter, the Woke accounts even Arbiter Ian are openly celebrating that after Femstodes, it's Femarines next!
>>
>>92568379
>There's no possible way I could go into further detail
Exactly. Dumbass.
>>
>>92566768
What's a little transgenic grafting between friends?
>>
This leads me to the quwstion, how far is genetic and biomodding allowed in the Inperium? Eugenics are practicallh sanctioned by the Ecclisarchy in the form of the Ordo Famulus but what about gene modified nobles or planetary populations? Are designer babies accepted within the Inperium, and how far can biomodding go?
>>
>>92575114
There are obviously cases in which pretty extreme modifications are allowed (gland warriors, Space Marines), but modification of human genetics is likely considered a suspect technology at best. The Imperium does consider the human form to be sacred after all, and only to be tampered with when absolutely necessary. Anything that makes someone look different from a normal human or causes noticeable variation from baseline abilities (rather than just improving outcomes within normal ranges) is probably going to get branded as mutation and Tech Heresy by default. I think most nobles would be more likely to try eugenics through selective breeding, but a few of them going to extremes and adopting unsanctioned gene modification wouldn't be all that surprising. I think it would be even more likely for Navigators (and I believe this is mentioned in the material about Renegade Houses).
>>
>>92575114
>>92575238
I'd assume this is a matter of scale tipping over into offending the puritans rather than a binary choice for the groups that have the knowledge and resources.
>>
Has anyone put the new volkite guns from the solar auxilia on the new Cadians? I want to use them in place of plasma for /mydudes/ but I’m curious what the leval of conversion work will look like.
>>
If someone from a heavy world or something where people are 7 feet tall on average were made a space marine, would they proportionally grow to also be a huge space marine or would they be an average size space marine and just have less overall growing to do?
>>
>>92575114
Generally not very allowed, the amount of issues that can come from it are too great. On a small scale it could be possible and but something to be open about. Genetic modification runs a very thin line, on the other side lies tech heresy and heresy. Something that would lead to the entire house being purged along with the majos. The natural way of eugenics is acceptable because it leaves it to nature without the huge risks involved. As well as being vastly cheaper as the price a majos would demand for their services would make even rouge traders pause.
>>
>>92578184
If they're already mutants, they might not even be considered as aspirants. Beyond that, answer is a definite maybe.
>>
>>92578336
Not mutants, just adapted to an environment, like how people from Catachan are also huge. They're still genetically compatible with baseline humans, though females may want to do some yoga classes first.
>>
Do sanctioned psykers actually work for the scholastica psykana and are seconded out to the organisation they work for, or are they actually employees of that organisation?
>>
>>92579585
I think the second option, since Scholastica Psykana mostly just deals with training and evaluation. If it actually had degree of control over every sanctioned psyker active within the Imperium it would have similar political power to the Navigators, which doesn't seem to be the case. Also, some incredibly powerful individuals, like for example Inquisitors, are psykers and it doesn't seem right for them to answer to the Psykana.
That being said, some psykers definitely have some ties to the organisation
>>
File: seven.jpg (119 KB, 458x729)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
Bump
>>
>>92580832
Too late for that anon :(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.